- Text Size +

Princess Tayla’s alpine retreat was a sleek white looking building nestled in the large mountain range that straddled the equator of Zeta Prime. Like most Zetan buildings, it had a silvery and sleek look to it, one that Smith thought looked out of place in the surprisingly Earthlike wilderness. These mountains were said to be the only part of the bustling alien planet that wasn’t covered in their sprawling cityscape, and even here the lights of satellites and spacecraft could be seen crisscrossing the skies at night.

Agent Craig Smith stared up at the window, watching those beams of light race across the sky and wondering again how his life had ended up in this situation. He was about two inches tall, leaving the portal to the inky black sky a faraway opening that he could only peer up at. The carpeting of Princess Tayla’s bedroom rose around his ankles like a grassy prairie, and he could feel the world tremble slightly as the giant Zetan approached.

“Oh there you are Smith,” The princess giggled, towering over him, her faraway yellow eyes focusing on his tiny form as her foot reached out for him. He grunted as she pinched him between her toes, lifting him up to her hand. Her fingers pinched him next, and his body was held steady as her building sized face smiled down at him. “Were you trying to get away from me?”

“No princess,” he said with a smile, “just… exploring.”

“You should be careful,” Tayla said with a warm smile, “I’d never forgive myself if I anything happened to you while you’re small.” She sighed happily, carrying him to the bed and laying upon it. They were both naked, the princess having long ago stripped him and disposed of his clothing, and her own. They hadn’t been at the mountain retreat for ten minutes before she’d ordered her bodyguard to stand watch with a smile, and then carried the tiny human to the bedroom.

“You don’t have to call me Princess by the way,” Tayla said, “when we’re alone I mean… I want to call you by your name as well, your first name… Craig is it?”

“Uh, yeah,” Agent Smith- Craig said.

“You’re going to be such a good consort,” Tayla laughed happily, “Mother is so eager to show that the royal family doesn’t hate humans… she practically ordered me to take you here.”

“Wait,” Craig asked uncertainly, “Consort?”

“Of course,” Tayla said as though it were the most obvious thing in the world, “don’t worry though, I had my eye on you for some time before this whole incident with Nea, you needn’t worry I’m pursuing you for politics.”

“Never crossed my mind,” he said truthfully.

“I’m glad,” the alien princess said, “now, handling your adorable little body has made me excited again…” She squinted at him in thought, “it’s hard to pick a favorite size when playing with a tiny human, let’s try this one again.”

His world shifted as the giant fingers began moving him lower. He glanced behind him, seeing her other hand move between her legs, touching herself slightly and filling the air near him with the smell of her arousal. He felt himself growing hard again, knowing what she intended. This wasn’t the first time he’d been inside her today, and he had a feeling it wouldn’t be the last.

The pinkness between her legs was spread open by her fingers, and it seemed to eagerly welcome him as his tiny body was forced inside, the wetness sliding around him as her finger pushed him inward and out of view.

Tayla withdrew her finger, glistening and free of the squirming human now imprisoned in her womanhood. She growled with lust as she slowly began fingering herself, each twitch of the shrunken man giving her an electric tingle that raced up her spine.

Craig was a strong man, in excellent physical condition as part of his job duties, but he was helpless as the slick walls of Tayla’s pussy contracted around him, buffeting him like a storm as her arousal soaked him and filled his mouth and nose with her strong scent.

The feeling of the soft, yet powerful, flesh against him rocked his own body with arousal, and every time he slid backwards or forwards, or was clenched tightly in the throes of her pleasure, he felt himself gasping for breath, squirming futilely against her in an action that only turned her on more in a vicious cycle that was building around him like a hurricane.

“Yes,” Tayla cried out, clenching his tiny body tightly as orgasm built, “keep moving Craig, keep moving-“ she squealed and curled her toes, inside her a flood washed over Craig, causing him to cough and sputter as he struggled for air, the earthquake around him caused his own orgasm to arrive, the spurts of bliss as nothing in the torrent around him.

He went limp, carried forward towards the light of her opening, and a moment later a pair of giant green fingers entered to retrieve him. He shivered as he left the warmth and softness of her womanhood, the cold air shocking him as the sticky wet cum she’d coated him with dried. Her chest was still heaving, those monumental breasts going up and down in a slow rhythm.

“Excellent work Smith… Craig,” she beamed. She lowered him down between her breasts, the radiant warmth of her skin comforting him somewhat as he collapsed on her, exhausted.

“I aim to please?” he panted, “perhaps next time could I be a little… larger?”

“I think I’d like to try you about fifty percent larger than you are now,” Tayla agreed.

Smith frowned, he’d been hoping for full size, but… it was a start.

The door opened, and Smith instinctively tried to cover himself. It was a pointless gesture, he was two inches tall, naked, and laying on the chest of a giant naked Zetan princess. He fought for composure as Tayla’s bodyguard, a muscular Zetan woman named Liana, entered the room, seemingly uncaring about their state.

“Princess,” she greeted, “Agent Smith.”

“Leave us alone Liana,” Tayla pouted.

The bodyguard’s mouth quirked, “I simply wanted to let you know that we are going to be staying here for a little longer than expected. The political situation is deteriorating, and the Empress believes it best that the other royal daughters be placed in isolation. This retreat is as good as any, and with myself and Smith here you should be safe.”

“Oh well,” Tayla said with a smug smirk down at the human between her breasts, “I guess we’ll just have to find ways to make the time pass up here…” Liana bowed once, then left the room again, giving them one last smile as she went.

“I wonder what’s got the Empress so spooked,” Smith wondered aloud, “I know some of the nuts want Nea to be Empress but…”

“Let’s not worry about it for now,” Tayla said with a sigh. She thought a moment, “Liana seems very stressed though, I may have you go to her later.”

He frowned, “go to her?”

“Of course,” Tayla said, “if you’re to be my consort, you’ll need to occasionally entertain my friends.”

“Entertain?” he questioned again.

She just giggled, “I cannot wait for your swearing ceremony, it’ll be a small one I think, maybe just twenty or so guests…”

“Twenty or so…” He gulped as he looked up at the smiling giantess.

Nea’s royal ship slowly landed, still cloaked, in a vast desert. A moment later the ship shimmered, appearing normally again as the cloaking device was deactivated with a long whine. As the boarding ramp extended from the back of the bullet shaped craft, Telma glanced around, peering at a series of silvery installations in the distance.

Jammers, she thought nervously. She didn’t share Nea’s trusting attitude towards these people, and she wished that Nea’s power armor hadn’t been ruined in the battle at Clearwater. Her own was on, and she made sure to put herself between the princess and the five approaching figures. It wouldn’t stop more than one or two plasma bolts, but it was more than the nanocloth Nea wore. The group coming towards them was made up of Zetans, their green pointed ears silhouetted against the brown landscape. They were earth style desert robes, the long fabric billowing in the wind. Telma’s heart sank as she saw the weaponry, three plasma pistols, one rifle, and bizarrely even pre-invasion Earth weapon, the steel barrel glistening in the sun.

“Welcome to the Sahara!” The lead one shouted, holding her arms open wide, “all hail Princess Nea, savior of the Zetan people!”

“Your greeting is acknowledged,” Nea said, stepping forward with a jubilant grin. “Zeta Forever!”

“Zeta Torever!” they all echoed, smiling.

“Where are the humans now?” the leader asked.

“One squirms in my clothing,” Nea bragged, causing the five to chuckle. “The other…”

“Is with me,” Telma said, patting the belt pouch where she’d stored Joey.

“Very good,” the leader muttered, “Princess, we’ve prepared you and your bodyguard transport off world.”

“Good,” Nea nodded, “the faster I can back to Zeta Prime the better-“

“No, you’re not going there,” the leader explained with an embarrassed grin, “you’re going to Alrec, we have a lot of support in the planet’s government, and we will be able to protect you from those who would demand you give up the humans you’ve lawfully taken.”

“Alrec?” Telma asked, her eyes narrowing. It was a smaller Zetan world, with a population of a billion at most. Zeta Forever is popular there but… could they really be influential enough to control the entire planet’s government?

“We’ve been making moves Princess,” the leader explained with a smile, “we’ve been planning things for a long time, the missing piece was always a sympathetic member of the royal family. You’ll make a better Empress than your traitor of a mother, we can see it, and soon everyone else will see it too.”

Telma’s blood ran cold, and she wanted nothing more than to grab Nea and force her back on their shuttle, but she held her ground.

Nea frowned too, “I… I don’t wish for people to rebel against my mother,” she said uncertainly.

The smiles on the five members of Zeta forever faltered, then the leader spoke in a low tone, “It’s already in motion Princess,” she said, “it would be best to just ride the wave you’ve started.”

Nea was quiet for a moment, “I… I think Telma and I are going to go,” she said, “thank you for your assistance, we-“

The five Zetans drew their weapons, fanning out around the two of them. The leader unhooked a pair of magnetic handcuffs from her belt, tossing them into the sand before the princess and her bodyguard.

“I’m sorry about this Princess,” she said with a sad looking smile, “but I think you’ll come around to our point of view by the end of things… one way or another.”

The Zetans had a large strip of cleared and leveled land which, judging from the smaller craft arrayed around it, was a makeshift spaceport. They’d stripped Telma of her power armor, and she wore a similar shining white outfit to Nea as the two were led by their captors. Thankfully they let her keep her belt, the last thing she wanted was for these people to take Joey from her… Wherever the princess had stowed Kurt, Telma hoped she was smart enough to keep him out of sight. These people knew they were carrying humans of course, but it was best not to wave meat in front of the beast.

That explains the jammers, Telma thought, taking in as much as she could as she and Nea were frog-marched through the base. Now what are you shipping through here that you don’t want Earth or Zetan authorities to know about?

A large space freighter, the size of several human houses, waited in the center of the launch area. It was being loaded by Zetans using shrink rays, reducing the cargo to a small size, and then stacking it in the loading bay. A large wooden crate with human lettering stood nearby, and Telma frowned as she saw it was filled with plastic wrapped bundles of… something yellow.

Earth narcotics, she reasoned, they probably bring Zetan drugs in for the humans too. The drug trade had been one of the more unfortunate cultural exchanges between the two species. While Zeta Forever masqueraded as a legitimate political movement, it didn’t surprise Telma at all to see their fingers in an operation like this. If you were going to try to smuggle shrunken humans around, it only made sense to smuggle other things in the same trip.

 “All right let’s go people,” the one Telma had marked as the leader shouted, “we’ve paid off the humans in orbital security to give us a fifteen-minute window to enter FTL, and it’s coming up!”

They boarded the ship, prodding Telma and Nea with their weapons and forcing the two into what was unmistakably a holding cell, with a pair of beds, a sink, a toilet, and a transparent wall that would let guards see in at them. There was another set of cells across from them, miniaturized ones, looking more like a row of kennels than holding cells.

For humans, Telma realized, shrunken ones… They seemed empty for now.

“Try to relax,” one of the Zetans said, forcing Nea inside, “it’s a good thirty hours to Alrec, you’re going to be brought straight to Governor Lenais. Once you meet her, she’s going to straighten all this out.”

“Governor Lenais is one of you?” Telma asked, trying to get more information out of their guard.

“You’ll be told more when we get there,” the other Zetan woman said with a smile. She tapped an electronic screen on the side of the wall, and the pneumatic door to their cell hissed shut, leaving them alone.

“You may as well release Kurt,” Telma said with a sigh, withdrawing Joey from her belt.

Nea scowled, then hovered her hand over her chest. At her mere thought the nanofabric parted, revealing an inch tall Kurt, blinking at the sudden light. The Princesses giant fingers plucked him off the skin of her breast, and a moment later the fabric oozed shut again.

Kurt blushed, being naked in front of the princess was one thing, but he quickly noticed the other Zetan, and Joey being held in her hand. He tried to take in his surroundings, and a wide grin spread over his face as he realized they were in a jail cell.

“HA!” he crowed triumphantly, “fuck you princess, you’re going to jail! Don’t worry, I’ll visit-“

“If we were caught by Earth or Zetan authorities, don’t you think they would have retrieved you and the other human?” Nea growled down at him. He gulped under those blue eyes, then thought it over.

He sighed angrily, “Okay, who has us then?”

“Zeta Forever,” Telma said darkly, “they’ve kidnapped the princess and intend to use her in some political machinations.”

“W-What about us?” Joey asked nervously.

“We’re tiny humans on the ship belonging to a group that constantly talks about stepping on tiny humans,” Kurt shouted angrily, “I’d say we’re fucked Joey, even more fucked than when this brat shrank us at the parade.”

“BRAT!?” The princess howled, fighting the urge to pinch her fingers shut and silence the tiny man forever, “You had best start showing me more respect pet¸ I will protect you from these people, but if you continue to mouth off to me-“

“Nea,” Telma said in a soft voice, “enough.”

Nea looked at Telma, stunned, “Y-You forget yourself-“

“I will protect you to my dying breath Nea, you’re my own sister and my princess, but you need to look around and ask yourself if this is really a hyperspace lane we want to continue charting,” with that Telma sighed, sitting on a cot and leaning against the wall, gently stroking Joey’s hair as he rested in her grip.

Nea was silent, glancing down at Kurt, then at her bodyguard and Joey. Without a word, and still holding Kurt’s inch tall form in her fingers, she sat numbly on the prison cell cot. The holding cell was quiet for a few minutes, the only sound the steady background hum of the space freighter’s engine.

“What do we do now?” Nea asked in a defeated voice. She looked at Kurt, sighing.

“Call the cops,” Kurt shouted, struggling to be heard at his size, “Human ones, Zetan ones, I don’t care at this point, and grow me and Joey back, seriously!”

“And how do you propose we do that?” Nea asked angrily, “they took all of our weapons and communications gear, I don’t have my shrink ray so I couldn’t grow you back if I wanted to.”

“We won’t be able to call for help until we get to Alrec anyway,” Telma said, “if we’re really getting there from Earth in only thirty hours, these people have to have their own hyperspace lane charted.”

“I don’t know much about space travel,” Joey said nervously, “what’s that mean exactly?”

“Hyperspace lanes typically require years to chart,” Telma explained, “and they need some degree of maintenance, replacing beacons, keeping them clear of large objects, security. There isn’t a direct one from Earth to Alrec, or at least there isn’t an official one.“

“Why don’t you guys just build more wormholes?” Kurt shouted.

Nea laughed, “primitive monkey,” she mocked, “just build more wormholes!” she said in a mocking voice, “our entire empire has four of them, and one of them is the one linking to your planet, and my Mother’s government is still paying for it a decade later.”

“All right, I get it, I don’t know about space stuff,” Kurt muttered darkly. “Look, if you grow us back, we’d have four of us, how many of them are there?”

“Five, armed,” Telma said, “though probably not the best trained or disciplined, they didn’t even put a guard out there to watch us,” she gestured toward the transparent wall of the cell.

“So, we get out, jump one of them, and you take their shrink ray and put us back to normal?” Kurt asked.

“We’d need to find one of ours,” Telma muttered, “they’re DNA locked, but this group would have probably taken our things with them, they were high value items and criminals like this wouldn’t be able to resist.”

“It seems pointless to plan so far ahead,” Nea said, looking to the door, “when we can’t even get out of this cell…”

“Take me over to look at it,” Kurt shouted. With a sigh Nea stood up, still pinching Kurt between her fingers as she lifted him up to the door. It had an electronic interface, with a touch screen that allowed prisoners to speak to a hypothetical guard outside the cell, or adjust the climate controls.

Kurt stared at it, then burst out laughing, “holy shit, Joey, this thing is a Des Moines Technologies tablet, they just built it into the door!”

“What’d he say?” Joey asked, “I can’t really hear him well at that size.”

“He says it’s from something called Des Moines Technologies,” Nea replied, peering at the device. It was clearly human made, an odd choice for Zeta Forever, but it was doubtless cheap. “It doesn’t seem that useful, it only has a few options for the cell.”

“It’s a goddamn safety hazard is what it is,” Joey shouted angrily, “I don’t know if Zetans have OSHA, but putting that thing in a door is a disaster waiting to happen.”

“What’s wrong with them?” Telma asked, amused.

“Kurt and I had that model for work,” Joey explained, “if you accidentally leave your coat or a blanket or something on them, they burst into flame, and they burn hot.”

“Primitive human technology,” Nea mocked, “of course it would-“

“Yes, we had that same problem with the Zetan firm that built some of the wrist computers for the Royal Guards,” Telma said thoughtfully, “lowest bidder contracts are a plague across all species it seems.”

“Hey,” Kurt shouted, “one of you guys grab a pillow off the bed, hold it over this thing!”

“Kurt, buddy, that’s just going to cause it to-“ Joey began.

“Catch fire,” Nea muttered, following Kurt’s instructions and stalking across the room towards her cot.

“That was from a personal computing device!?” Nea asked incredulously as they watched the molten slag in the center of the door collapse. She beamed down at the tiny human between her fingers, “That was extraordinarily clever!”

“I didn’t build the thing,” Kurt said, Nea’s smile contagious, “I just knew how to break one.”

It had taken nearly two hours of holding the prison cell’s bedding against it, but as Kurt had expected the device had overheated, resulting in one of the spectacular battery fires that had graced the news, inspired a dozen lawsuits, and eventually bankrupted one of the largest post-invasion tech firms in North America.

Telma wrapped sheets around her arm, reaching through the still molten hole left by the tablet and pressed the release button on the other side of the door. The ruined barrier slid aside, and both Telma and Nea were careful to step around the glowing pieces of metal on the floor.

Fire alarms blared, but as they looked around, expecting a guard to appear, the hallway remained empty. A moment later the alarm died too, leaving an eerie quiet to settle over the escapees.

“Maybe they’re intoxicated?” Nea asked, following Telma towards the door, “I noticed a great deal of Earth substances being loaded, and-“

As the doorway to the ship’s lounge opened Nea stopped, her jaw dropping in horror. Two Zetans lay sprawled in front of a circular table, one with a dinner knife through her throat, the other having pulled her plasma pistol and vaporized her own head.

“Oh no,” Telma whispered. She sprinted, holding Joey to her like a talisman, and Nea nervously followed after her. There was a hiss as the group reached the cockpit, the door sliding open automatically, and Telma’s worst fears were confirmed. The Zeta Forever leader who had captured them had shot herself through the forehead, and another Zetan lay sprawled across the dashboard, having used her human style assault weapon to fire into her own body.

Beyond the viewport it was plain to see they’d exited hyperspace, and a writhing black monstrosity of a ship somehow darker than the background of space itself was extending tentacles towards them.

“Cephalo,” Nea said in hushed voice.

“The ships controls are ruined,” Telma muttered, looking at the dashboard. It was covered in bullet holes, plasma craters, and viscera from the two dead Zetans. She looked out at the approaching squidlike vessel, “The only reason we didn’t bash our brains in down in the cell was because we were holding on to these two here,” she gestured at Joey and Kurt.

“Why didn’t they protect the crew?” Nea asked, looking at the humans again.

“Because you shrank us you idiot,” Kurt managed angrily, “humans cancel out the Cephalo’s mind stuff, smaller human, smaller area of protection, it’s not rocket science!”

“It probably hasn’t even sensed any humans on board,” Telma said quietly, “it might not have picked up the two of us either…”

“Well grow us back,” Joey said excitedly, “those things hate humans, it’ll probably get too scared to board-“

“If it knows you’re on board it’ll just vaporize us,” Telma said. There was a clacking sound somewhere deep in the bowels of their vessel as the Cephalo ship’s tentacles made contact with their hull.

“Well, that’s it, game over man!” Joey wailed, “game over!”

“We can kill this thing,” Kurt shouted.

“Kurt is correct,” Nea snarled, “there is only one of these creatures per ship, and it act as a nervous system for the whole, if we kill it, all of it’s servants and it’s starcraft will die with it.”

“And how are we going to find it?” Joey asked, calming down slightly.

“If it thinks the ship is dead, it’ll be coming on board to… feed,” Telma said distastefully, looking down at the dead Zetans. “We need to find our shrink rays, we’ll need the humans at full strength. Once that thing is on board the ship, a pair of shrunken humans might not be enough to keep it out of our skulls.”

“I really hate to say this,” Kurt muttered, “but you guys need to keep us tiny until the last possible minute, once it smells Joey and me or whatever, it’s going to run like a bat out of hell back for that ship.”

“Kurt’s right,” Nea said, “we’ll set a trap.” She glanced down at Kurt, who had that same look of determination from when she’d captured him. Where did you come from? She thought again, his like couldn’t be common on Earth, it couldn’t be…

The Zetan Forever camp’s signal jammers burned in the distance, black pillars of smoke staining the blue desert sky. The industrial smell of the melting steel, plastics, and more exotic materials carried on the wind, and the clouds themselves cloaked the compound in darkness. The Zetans had run through their camp screaming, readying weapons and firing plasma weaponry blindly into the clouds that billowed around them. Their escape craft was a hulking melted mess, blown to pieces by the luxury starliner’s sole plasma cannon.

Jolene stalked through their camp, her plasma rifle barking and illuminating her silhouette in the dark clouds of sand and soot that washed over the camp. Each time she fired there was a flash of the blue and silver power armor she wore, and that dark black western hat she wore even over it. The Zetans had only one set of their own power armor, and as soon as one of them had sprinted into battle with it, she’d sent a dozen bolts from her weapon into the figure’s chest. Stepping over the other armored combatant, she pulled a grenade from her belt, the pin flicked away by her thumb as she dropped it next to the incapacitated Zetan.

“Wait, no-“

The explosion blew sand around Jolene as she continued into the camp, one of the remaining Zetans, a younger looking one, shouted an alien curse and threw down her weapon, running for one of the buildings.

Oh to have been there for the invasion, she thought not for the first time. I’d have taught you all a thing about underestimating a human… Jolene didn’t have much of a problem with Zetans in principle, it wasn’t like humans had been living some squabble free harmonious existence before them after all, and she had three very happy ones wedged in the back of her underwear. Arrogance though, people looking down on her? No matter what their reasoning was, what species they were, that always pissed her off, and Zeta Forever produced a lot of arrogant Zetans.

She flicked a switch on her rifle, and it shook as it overloaded a charge. A moment later the door to the compound exploded inward, her visor quickly informed her that the Zetan she’d pursued was the only one remaining alive in the building, the whole compound in fact.

“Hello,” she called cheerfully, stalking up to the shaking Zetan huddled against the far wall. “I was talking to a starship designer in New York who had some interesting opinions about humans, she said I could find more people like her to discuss those opinions out here in the desert?”

“H-Human monkey!” the Zetan managed, pulling a small pistol. Jolene caught it in her hand, crushing the weapon between power armored fingers.

“Yeah, that sounds like Zeta Forever,” Jolene chuckled, “now, as fun as partying with you gals is, I’m looking for a higher class of company for my next hootenanny.” The Zetan looked at her in confusion, and she sighed. Translation chips were ubiquitous and constantly improving, even translating appropriate idioms and regional sayings, but they still weren’t perfect. “Hootenanny means party,” Jolene said in exasperation, “a wild one, with lots of alcohol.”

“Y-You want the alcohol?” The zetan gulped, “t-take it-“

“No, you idiot!” Jolene snarled, “the princess, I know she was here, what I want to know is where did she go?”

A defiant look crossed the Zetans eyes, “I’ll never talk!” she sneered.

Jolene snorted, drawing her shrink ray from it’s place on her belt, “We’ll see,” she laughed as a beam arced out at the Zetan.

Elya Surfacewalker would tell you she joined Zeta Forever because she hated humans, in truth she’d never even met one before coming to earth, and had mostly spent her time on the compound since then. The reality was that she’d been hoping to get in to the organization’s expansive criminal enterprises, Elya wouldn’t spend her life overseeing mining droids, or stuck on a star cruiser in the military at the ass end of the galaxy, no she’d strike it rich.

Staring up at the enormous human psychopath grinning at her now though? She’d have gladly taken the job overseeing droids, void above, maybe the fleet wouldn’t have been so bad? Early mornings, comradery…

“Hey!” Jolene snapped her fingers, causing the tiny Zetan to jump. Jolene had placed her on a table, and pulled up a chair for herself. “Focus up Greenie, I want to know where the princess went.”

“I-I won’t talk!” Elya insisted, “and my name’s not Greenie it’s-“

“It’s Greenie,” Jolene said, reaching down and flicking her over casually. Elya grunted as the power armored finger knocked the wind out of her, sending her sprawling on her but across the surface of the table. The human had reduced her to maybe two inches tall, and it was rapidly setting in just how powerless she was at this size. “Now Greenie, tell me where they went.”

“No!” Elya said stubbornly, rising to her feet.

Jolene sighed, reaching up to her helmet. First, she placed her black hat on the table, looming large like a house over the shrunken Zetan. Then there was pneumatic hiss as she lifted the power armor helmet off. She shook her head as the air hit her, her black hair spraying in all directions around her, a few droplets of sweat flying off. She giggled as one of the droplets, the size of Elya’s head, slammed into the Zetan, causing her to sputter and stumble backwards.

“Oh, like the taste of human sweat?” Jolene teased, “I’ve got more if you’re thirsty.” She clenched her buttcheeks playfully, knowing the trio of perverts trapped there were probably going crazy.

“I hope the void swallows you!” Elya managed, wiping the human’s sweat out of her eyes.

“Something’s getting swallowed,” Jolene said, causing Elya to squeal in terror as she picked up the Zetan by her leg, dangling the alien as she lifted her captive towards her face. She licked her lips, causing the Zetan’s eyes to go wide with terror and understanding. “Did you know Zetans ate shrunken humans once upon a time?” She asked.

“T-that’s human propaganda!” Elya insisted.

“That’s what the Cultural Department says,” Jolene laughed, “I’ve seen the footage though… a lot of humans get pretty traumatized by it.” She held the tiny Zetan in front of her eyes as a wicked grin lit up her features, “do you know what it made me though?”

“W-what?” Elya squeaked.

“Hungry!”

“No,” Elya cried, tears forming in her eyes, “please, they’ll kill me if I tell you anything!”

“That sounds like a tomorrow problem,” Jolene said, “you’re looking down the maw of a today problem.”

With that she slowly lowered the Zetan past her lips, the screaming became muted as she closed her mouth, toying with the tiny woman with her tongue as she panicked and fought for purchase against the slimy appendage. Jolene playfully arced her tongue back, sending Elya sliding towards her throat.

To Elya it was hell, and she cried as she tried to reach for something, anything, to steady herself, but it was all covered by the human’s slick saliva. The tongue was bigger than she was, easily battering her around as the human savored her taste.

Jolene swished her back and forth once more, then spat her into her cupped palm. The Zetan cried, soaked in spit with her dark green hair sticking to her face. She blinked at the sudden light, and coughed up a lungful of Jolene’s viscous saliva.

“Where is the princess?” Jolene shouted, causing the Zetan to cower.

“N-Noooo!” Elya wailed.

Jolene sighed, placing the shrunken Zetan on the table. There was another flash of light from Jolene’s silver shrink ray, and then Elya was blinking as she took in a world now four times as large as it had been a minute ago, she was half an inch tall now, and she watched fearfully as Jolene stood up, walking towards the compound’s kitchen. She came back a moment later with two bottles under her arm.

“Ah qet,” Jolene said appreciatively, hefting a bottle of the alien drink in her hand, “you just can’t find it on human worlds, I love this shit though… and what better to wash down a Zetan than a Zetan drink?” She placed the bottle next to Elya, where it towered over her like a skyscraper. “This next one’s an Earth favorite, I’m surprised to see it in here, but I guess even greenskins have a sweet tooth.”

Elya looked up in horror as the bottle of chocolate syrup rained down waves of thick goo on her. It slammed her to the table, and it took all of her strength to swim to the surface of the thick chocolate sauce that Jolene was pouring down on her. The sweetness stung her lips, and she fought panic as her heart raced a mile a minute.

She squealed in terror as something scooped under her, lifting both her and the pool of chocolate syrup upwards, a spoon, she realized, almost fainting. I’m on a spoon!

“Well, goodbye Greenie, it’s been… sweet,” Jolene giggled. She opened her mouth wide, slowly bringing the spoon towards her lips.

“ALREC!” Elya screamed as loud as she could, “They went to Alrec! They’re meeting with the governor! That’s all I know I swear!” she sobbed.

The spoon traced backwards, and Jolene gave her an appreciative smile. There was as soft clatter as she gently lowered the spoon to the table. The shrink ray appeared in Jolene’s hand again, and after another flash Elya blinked as she was sitting on the table, the spoon that had held her a moment ago digging into her buttcheek. The human still loomed over her, and Elya realized she’d only been returned to about four feet tall. Still, she had to sigh with relief, her heart still pounding.

“There we go Greenie,” Jolene said, ruffling the diminutive Zetan’s hair, “was that so hard?” She turned to leave, grabbing her helmet and hat off the table. She paused, glancing back at Elya, “Word of advice? Change careers, and…” Jolene gave a predatory smile, “I want to see you donate some money to the Human Appreciation Society, I’ll check for it, and if I’m not happy with how much it is… well, maybe you and I can have dinner again sometime.”

“I’ll give them everything I’ve got!” Elya stuttered excitedly, “I-I love humans, this whole Zeta Forever thing is a phase, I swear!”

“Good girl,” Jolene laughed as she left. Idiot doesn’t realize I didn’t even take her name, Jolene chuckled. She’d never actually eaten a shrunken Zetan of course, the questioning never got that far, but it was a method that always left an impression.

Alrec, she thought with a bit of annoyance, that shithole. She sighed, feeling her three prisoners squirm in the back of her underwear again, she’d have to get them out soon. A billion credits Jolene, just remember, it’s a billion credits…

Chapter End Notes:
The situation continues to spiral out of control! We're heading off Earth now, so hope everyone's ready to explore some more of the galaxy. I know I say it like every chapter, but thanks for the reviews! I love answering your questions about the setting, I'm trying to include enough worldbuilding info in the story itself to make it easy to follow, but if there's a burning question you've got let me know.