- Text Size +

Nea walked along the rocky coast that passed for the island’s beach. The seas were polluted and brown, but the sound of their movement against the rocks, and the breeze off the white capped waves, were pleasant enough. A hundred or so paces back a pair of guards trailed her, hands on their weapons and watching her for signs of escape.

She wouldn’t be running today, she was wearing a set of earth footwear rather unsuited for the task. She glanced down at the “sandals,” and grinned at Kurt, wedged between her toes as she walked.

“Comfortable?” she asked.

He grunted as she walked along the path, her feet and the sole of the sandal were soft enough that it didn’t really hurt, but it still almost knocked the wind out of him every time she took a step. The sandals had been his idea, something she’d managed to get the house’s fabricator to make for her based on his description. If he was going to ride in the princess’s shoes, he wanted something that might breathe a little better.

Now, with the synthetic material of the sandal thong over his shoulder, and her toes on either side of him, he wondered if it was a good idea. He had more airflow, yes, and he could see, that was nice, but Nea could also see him, and every few steps she’d look down at him, giggle, and squeeze those soft green toes around him.

“I-It’s great,” he muttered as he felt her scrunch his tiny head again. Her feet were mostly clean this morning, but the long walk around the governor’s private island had allowed them to sweat slightly, and the light crisp odor of fresh exertion was beginning to coat his face as her toes playfully squeezed and battered him along the walk.

He found himself growing erect underneath the nanofabric suit, the motion and jostling of her feet was turning him on again. It still shocked him just how much he liked this, and as he looked up at Nea’s faraway face, she winked at him.

She came up to a jagged rock, overlooking the dead sea and the shore beyond. She climbed it as best as she could, and Kurt hung on to the sandal’s thong to keep from falling out as she reached the top, a flat expanse with room to sit. She sighed as she folded her legs beneath her, pulling Kurt free from the sandal with a pair of fingers.

“They’re still back there,” Kurt said, looking beyond the rocky outcropping where their pair of guards watched casually.

“I didn’t expect to lose them,” Nea said quietly. She scanned the faraway shore, dilapidated brown buildings dotted it, and the skeleton of a massive barge rested on a sandy beach that, on Earth would have looked like paradise, but here was just a reminder that this world was dying.

“Do you think we could swim it?” Kurt asked, “you I mean, obviously it’s a little far for Joey and me at this size.”

“No,” Nea muttered, “this whole island has a shield dome, look,” she pointed faraway where the waves seemed to stop in a perfect line a few hundred yards out from the island, starting again a few feet beyond it. “Even if we could get by it, the currents along the shore are treacherous, and we’d all be in gene therapy for at least a year trying to fix the cancers that Alrec’s water is going to sprout in us if we dive into it.”

“Ugh, pass I guess,” Kurt grimaced, looking at the shore longingly. “So do you have any ideas?”

“Wait, and see what happens,” Nea said bitterly.

He snorted, “I made the same decision when I got captured,” he said, looking up from her hand with a smile. Her blues eyes glimmered a moment, and she returned the smile.

“You’ve got nice eyes,” Kurt said as they looked at the rusty waves.

“I’ve always hated them,” she said with a sad grin, “they’re human eyes, my grandfather’s I guess.” She sighed, “for a lot of my life, I’d have killed to have a pair of yellow ones like Telma.”

“I like the blue,” he said, “they even looked good when you were shooting at me.”

Nea just laughed, “how do you keep such good humor, even with everything that’s happened? When I was threatening your life, you turned around and made me laugh.”

Kurt shrugged in her grip, “Well, even before you showed up to the parade, my life wasn’t exactly going great,” he explained, “I mean I don’t know what I expected, but whatever it was it was more than I ended up doing. I guess keeping a good sense of humor about things helped keep me sane.”

“I know that perhaps things haven’t been ideal, but you’ve battled a pair of Zetan warriors, killed a Cephalo with your bare hands, and seduced the rebel princess,” Nea said with a smirk, “is that enough excitement to tell people about back on Earth?”

“That and more,” Kurt laughed. He paused, “I seduced you?”

“Of course,” Nea said dismissively, “you constantly fought me, which just made me want you more, then you used your human charm to cloud my mind.”

“You used your ship’s computer to figure out I had a thing for your feet,” he protested.

“Yes, and think of all the fun you’ve had because of it,” she giggled, wiggling her toes playfully. She glanced back at the guards and sighed, “I think we should head back, I’m tired of being watched by them.”

She kicked off the sandal, letting it sit on the rock, “Now Kurt,” she said with a smile, “would you like me to carry you back?”

“Uhh…” he glanced at the sandal longingly.

“I’m not going to put you back in the sandal unless you ask,” Nea teased.

He rolled his eyes, “may I please ride in your sandal for the hike back?”

“Well, since my little human is asking so nicely,” she replied with a smug grin. She reached up and tapped the side of his neck, and he gasped as his nanafabric outfit retracted, the cool wind off the sea causing him to shiver as it hit his bare skin.

“W-Why’d you take my clothes?” he asked, a shiver starting. It wasn’t really cold, it was balmy even, but at his size the wind rapidly stripped his body heat.

“I didn’t want you to get the nanofabric dirty,” she said with a grin as she slid the tiny collar into her pocket.

“That stuff doesn’t get dirty!” he protested.

“Poor ignorant human,” she mocked, laying his naked body down in her sandal like it was a bed. She leaned down, her enormous face filling his field of vision as she grinned at him, “you just can’t control this little thing,” she reached a finger out and poked his erection, “around a beautiful Zetan’s feet, can you?” She stood back up, lifting her foot over the sandal and letting him get a good look.

He shivered again, and this time it had nothing to do with the cold, which was quickly sealed away from him as the warm silky skin of Nea’s sole made contact with his body. Her toes slid up around him, pinning him in place against the sandal thong again.

“I wonder what you’ll do once we’ve parted ways,” Nea mused, “I’m guessing that this is going to be a difficult experience to replicate on Earth.”

He felt a pang of sadness at the thought. He’d considered that a few times, there were of course Zetan communities on earth, the closest one to him was in Chicago in fact, and if a person really wanted that, finding one to shrink and play with you supposedly wasn’t hard…

Like you’ve ever been able to talk to any girl but this one, he chuckled to himself as she pressed down on him, would you even want to do this with just any random Zetan? The answer was no, but conscious thought was quickly leaving him as the sole of her foot, lubricated by the slight oily sheen of fresh sweat, began to rub against him as he walked.

She glanced down at her shrunken human, trapped in the sandal, only his head visible peeking up through her toes. She savored his expression as she walked in a deliberately slow and forceful gait that she knew would put extra pressure on his body and cause her skin to slide against him in just the right way. Judging by the pleasured contortion of his face, it was working as intended.

She glanced back at the guards and gave a friendly smile, if they realized what she was doing to Kurt, they didn’t show it in their expressions.

From below she heard a moan that was loud enough that she could have sworn he was still full sized, and she laughed as she pressed down on the muddy path, slowly dragging her foot along the sandal and Kurt, who spasmed in bliss as he fought feebly against the pillowy soft skin of her sole.

“Hmm… I wonder if I should see where this path goes,” she said playfully, stopping and grinding her foot back and forth slowly. She glanced down, giggling when she saw Kurt’s eyes were about to roll back in his head. “Oh, I don’t think you’d make it, would you?” she teased, “we should probably just go back to the mansion…”

She took one last look at the guards, making sure they’d paused far enough away not to overhear her. With a devious smile she scrunched her toes around Kurt’s head, the sweaty digits pinning him in place like a vice as she continued the motion of her foot.

“Go on,” she said in a low voice, “spray your human seed on my foot, we both know that’s where it belongs, it’s just nature Kurt, give in!”

“Oh fuck,” he moaned, thrusting and rubbing against her. Why is it so hot when she talks down to me like that!? He was completely coated in the fresh sweat from her hike now, pinned helplessly between her sandal and her toes, the thong digging into his skin as his back arched in pleasure in response to her teasing.

“Come on pet, let it out, no more fighting,” Nea said, her grin growing wider as Kurt gritted his teeth, trying to hold his orgasm back.

“N-No,” he protested feebly.

She sighed, scrunching her feet three times in quick succession, the tender skin of her foot quickly bringing the struggling Kurt over the edge. He swore under his breath and thrashed as he came beneath her. She felt the small squirts of his cum against her sole, and giggled in satisfaction.

“Good boy,” she cooed, “that’s it, don’t leave any inside, just waste it all on my pretty feet, it’s the best use for it, don’t you think?”

“Fuck yeah,” he panted, collapsing his head against the sandal as her toes eased up, releasing his head.

She smirked, “I’m glad you had fun, when we get back you can return the favor.”

“I’m up for it,” he said with a grin, feeling himself grow hard again as she walked. He felt the stickiness of his seed spreading as it dried on the velvet soft skin.

“You know,” she commented as they approached the compound where they were being held prisoner, “when we get you back to full size, I’d like to be the one tormented by the evil human for a change.”

He laughed, “Wow, so the headstrong warrior princess wants to be broken by the rugged human who’s captured her?”

She stopped, crossing her arms and looking down at him with a blush that showed even through her green skin, “Kurt, you’re not the only one who’s found themselves having… unexpected desires during this!” she said in a defensive tone.

He raised an eyebrow, managing a cocky smile even from his place trapped in her sandal, “Okay Princess, get me back to full size, and I’ll make your wildest dreams come true, it’s only fair after all.”

She gave an embarrassed smile, then a final wink as she started walking again.

“What about, ‘I like my girls mean and green,” Joey asked. He was standing at the end of the bed, still naked from the night before, looking up at the titanic hill that was Telma, curled under the blanket.

She groaned, “I’ve slept in maybe twice since I became the princess’s bodyguard,” Telma muttered, sitting up and stretching, “and you’ve decided to interrupt one of those times talking about a tattoo you know I disapprove of?”

“I guess you should punish me by giving me a really humiliating tattoo,” Joey said, “something like “earth boys are easy?”

She sat up, an eyebrow raised, “Earth boys are easy?” she asked incredulously.

Joey’s teasing was cut off as he got a look at the sheer webbed fabric that the Zetan slept in. He gulped as he took in the titaness who was stretching as she woke up. She noticed him looking, and seemed to puff her chest out a bit, grinning at his lustful expression.

“I’ll tell you what,” Telma said, leaning over and reaching for him, “come here and make up for waking me up early, and then I’ll use that thing to put a tattoo on you, since you are so insistent.” Her fingers closed around him, squeezing his body as she lifted him up, drawing him towards her mouth. Her tongue reached out, tracing up the side of Joey’s body and causing him to shiver at the contact.

“How do I taste?” he teased. He yelped in surprise as her lips closed around his torso, quickly trapping him inside her mouth. Her tongue came down and tickled his chest, mussing his hair as it swirled around him, coating him in her warm spit. There was a vacuum feeling as she sucked on him like a piece of hard candy, then a low *pop* as she pulled him out of her mouth, soaked. He panted as he looked up at her, those yellow eyes giving him an amused look as she reached up and tapped the button to compress her underwear into it’s pill shaped storage form.

“Ready?” she said with a smug grin, lowering him down between her legs as she threw the blanket off herself.

Whatever he might have said was cut off as she slid him in, angling him like a dildo as his head, then his shoulders slipped easily inside her, the lubrication of her spit meeting that of her womanhood as his body disappeared inside her. She kept a firm grip on his ankles, just hard enough not to hurt, and began sliding him back and forth.

Telma groaned as the human squirmed inside her, forced back and forth by the slow motion of her wrist. For Joey it was a far more intense experience, every time she shoved him forward his nose and mouth were filled with her wetness, the strong odor of Telma’s arousal was his world as he gasped and sputtered, forced back and forth inside her.

The walls pressed around him, the soft squeezing feeling almost seeming to mold around him every time he was thrust forward. The squeezing grew more intense, and Telma increased the force and the speed with which she was thrusting him inside herself, quivering as she neared orgasm.

Telma gave a small cry of pleasure, smiling as her toy brought her over the edge. Joey was soaked in the flood of her orgasm, squirming and sputtering inside her and making the final moments a blissful dream for her.

“Ah,” she sighed happily, slipping Joey out. He coughed up a lungful of her arousal, glistening with it as she held him up over her, “Now Joey, are you going to wake me up again?” she teased, looking at his heaving body in her grip.

“If that’s what happens, I’m getting you up every day at the crack of dawn,” he managed with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, gripping him as she stood up and got out of bed. She felt his erection poking at her, and she frowned, realizing he hadn’t finished during her play with him.

We’ll have to fix that, she thought as she approached the small transparent human-grooming box. With a wink she slowly lowered him into it, pulling up the holographic menu again.

“Finally,” he said with a grin, “now like I said, I was thinking ACK-“

He was cut off as the restraints snaked out and grabbed him, adhering him to the side of the box while Telma smirked and clicked in commands. Cuffs snapped around his arms and legs, and another snaked around his neck, holding his head upright and exposing his body to the giant Zetan beyond the glass.

“Uh, Telma?” he wheezed.

“Be a good boy and be quiet while I work,” Telma teased, though he noticed the cuff around his neck loosened slightly as her fingers moved over the holo-display.

“Okay, so I want-“ he started.

“What did I say?” Telma giggled, and before he could respond he felt the red-hot feeling of a tattoo needle on…

“Shit!” he shouted in surprise, “y-you’re tattooing something on my ass?”

“It says, in traditional Zetan, ‘This Space Cowboy Belongs to Telma,” she said, laughing at his shocked expression, “inquire for details.” The small electronic arm had reached up behind him, completing the desired tattoo in under a minute with machine accuracy.

He looked up at her, stunned, then burst out laughing, “okay, not what I had in mind, but… yeah, I like it.” He winced as the automated tattoo device completed its work, the tattoo needle and robotic arm folding neatly into the floor of the enclosure. He waited a moment for the restraints to release, then looked up at Telma curiously.

“Whoever designed this device certainly had some… interesting ideas,” Telma giggled, “paraphernalia around keeping humans as pets is illegal of course, but… if we’re to be outlaws anyway, perhaps I’ll take one of these with us.”

“Uh, what else does it do?” Joey asked nervously.

“First, let’s clean up that haircut,” Telma said excitedly. Joey’s eyes went wide as lasers seemed to appear from the glass walls, there was a quick smell of burning hair, then his bangs were… out of his eyes?

“Let’s not go crazy here,” he said nervously.

“Hmm… hair removal, temporary, permanent…” she teased, reading through the options, “you know what Joey? I think you look good for now.” She fought a giggle as he sighed with relief. “Oh look, reward module?” She clicked it, and Joey glanced down as a hoselike device snaked up between his legs.

“Uh, I don’t know about this-“ he started, but then he moaned in pleasure as the device slipped over his erection, the soft sucking sensation filling his senses as he moaned in his restraints.

“Wow,” Telma giggled, watching the tiny imprisoned human enjoying the machine’s work, “okay Joey, I’ve got to go get cleaned up and dressed, I’ll set this to let you go in about…” she typed a few commands, “twenty minutes, have fun!”

“Twenty-“ he was forced to gasp, interrupting his reply as Telma’s commands took effect. Her giant face filled the side of the enclosure, and she winked at him one last time as she admired her handiwork. She stood up, walking towards the shower to the sound of Joey’s cries of pleasure.

Joey and Kurt sat on the edge of Nea’s plate, eating crumbs of a Zetan pastry that was sort of like a scone, but with a fruit they couldn’t quite place. Nea herself was reaching down to the plate and taking chunks of the breakfast into her mouth, causing Kurt to glance up in a mix of awe and nervousness as he saw chunks of food the size of boulders simply disappear through her lips.

The world really is a different place at this size, he thought, looking down at the crumb in his hand. It would fill him easily, and Joey was already standing up and wiping his face with his sleeve after having his own crumbled leavings from the giant Zetans breakfast.

“Okay, did we get any closer to finding a way out of here?” Joey asked, looking up at Nea and Telma.

“I’m afraid not,” Telma said bitterly, “this entire house is crafted to avoid exterior transmission and leaks, likely because the governor is hosting parties here involving shrunken humans.”

“That would make sense with the stuff in the rooms,” Joey said, “by the way Kurt, you’ve got to try that glass box thing.”

“The haircut machine?” he asked with a frown. “Yeah Joey, yours looks pretty good, I guess.”

“It gives more than haircuts,” Joey giggled, shooting a glance at Telma. She gave him a knowing smirk and a wink.

Now what is going on with those two? Kurt wondered, apparently his and Nea’s wasn’t the only romance in the group…

“Kurt and I walked around the island,” Nea said, getting them back on topic, “we’re under a shield, so even if we managed to steal one of their craft, we likely wouldn’t be able to breach it.”

There was a clang as the mansion’s main doors opened, and the four of them turned to see the governor, flanked by a pair of armed and armored guards. Lenais grinned at them, that same cold smile devoid of warmth that she’d had during their first meeting.

“I’m glad to see you and your bodyguard have settled in,” Lenais said, “I wanted to inform you that we are having a gala tomorrow, the most important people on Alrec will be there, and we will be giving a very special announcement.”

“I will not speak against my mother,” Nea snapped angrily, “whatever plot you have, it’s already failed, I won’t do it!”

“Then you will attend in silence,” Lenais sneered, “or perhaps we can start the convincing with your companion?” she turned to Telma, who returned the look defiantly, “or… you do seem very attached to those two humans princess, it’s in somewhat poor taste to kill any at my parties, they’re so difficult to acquire now, but… accidents happen when you’re playing with toys.” She stomped on the floor for emphasis. She grinned, seeing Nea’s uncomfortable expression, “Can I expect good behavior tomorrow evening?” she asked.

“Yes,” Nea said bitterly, not meeting her eyes.

“Good, I will provide you with appropriate clothing and further instructions later,” Lenais chuckled. She turned to go, sparing one last glance at them, “and you shouldn’t let your humans eat off your plate dear, it’s unhygienic. Your rooms should have some food pellets for them.” With that she left, the doors rocking closed behind her.

“Fuck those food pellets,” Joey said angrily.

Kurt frowned, “did you actually try one?”

“I thought the haircut thing was pretty cool, so maybe the rest of it was worth a shot,” he said defensively.

“I don’t want to know what that woman has planned for this party tomorrow,” Telma said quietly, “any special announcement she has can’t be anything we want any part of. We need to scour this house, look for anything that could help us escape.”

“We’re completely trapped,” Nea said despondently, “all we can do is go along with this… we’d need a miracle.”

“The gods provide in our darkest hours,” Telma said quietly, “if you believe in that sort of thing…”

“Well,” Joey began, “my family has a saying that sometimes when things get too rough for your guardian angel, hell sends your devil to help you out.”

Kurt snorted, “Joey your family is weird as hell,” Joey just shrugged, a slight smirk on his face. He looked up at the concerned faces of the Zetans, then at Joey and himself, reduced to four inches tall. Fuck it, he thought, if there’s a devil out there who can save us from this party, send them on up.

“Oh, what fresh hell is this,” Jolene muttered, seeing the smoke billowing up from the cargo bay of the starship. The luxury cruiser didn’t have a particularly large storage area, but it was big enough for Tolith to take over for his workshop. Meana had been working with him on their project, a way to hopefully overwhelm the security at the mansion and give Jolene the upper hand.

She sighed angrily as she strutted down the stairs, coughing and waving her hand in front of her face. The smoke was dissipating thankfully, sucked into the vents of the starship automatically as a safety measure. As she entered the bay she balked, seeing the snaking network of wires and floating holographic displays, in the center of the room was a large device on treads, about the size of a bulldozer. Tolith sat on the top of it, goggles on and reading one of the floating holographic displays eagerly.

“Hey!” Jolene shouted, “status update! Now!”

“M-Miss Jolene!” he said excitedly, pulling the goggles off and climbing down the side of the device, “I-I think we’ve done it!”

Meana appeared from around the other side, her own face covered in soot as she joined him, “it’s going to take a lot from the engine, and the shield generator, but we’ve got the cannon operational!”

“A lot?” Jolene asked skeptically, “how much is a lot?”

“Well, we probably won’t be able to fly or use the shield for a few minutes after we activate it,” Meana explained.

“Fuck,” Jolene muttered, “and there’s no way to get this thing an additional power source?”

“The Human Appreciation Society mole said the party was tomorrow night, so no,” Tolith said apologetically. He looked up at the cannon and the vehicle it was mounted on in awe, “I’m so excited to see this used… by you especially!”

“It had better work, or we’re all sitting ducks,” Jolene muttered, looking up at it.

The Zetan Maximum Reducer Cannon was one of the largest and most powerful shrink rays the Zetans had ever built. It was wildly impractical, with only a few ever produced and even fewer deployed. It had been one of the most devastating propaganda weapons during the initial invasion, reducing massive battleships and entire carrier groups to bathtub toys, playfully taken by giant Zetan invaders who had gazed down on the shocked crews like they were ants. There was one rather unfortunate incident where an entire skyscraper had been reduced and repurposed by a Zetan for… amorous purposes. Fortunately for humanity, the cost to deploy and use the devices proved to be expensive and inefficient, and unfortunately against shielded Cephalo ships it was nigh useless.

Jolene had asked for one on a whim, and had been surprised when the Queen’s guards had loaded the military antique into the bay of the confiscated luxury ship they’d given her. She’d been disappointed to find that the vehicle’s own power cells had been torn out, no doubt repurposed for a more useful weapon, and they weren’t easy to find, even with the royal family offering up whatever they had. If Tolith and Meana were correct though, the ship would provide enough charge to use it…

“We need to test it,” Jolene said. She smirked and lifted her wrist computer up, clicking on the communications function, “Amra, could you come down to the cargo bay a minute?”

“W-Why do I have to be the one to test it, Miss Jolene?” the quaking Zetan asked as massive beam cannon lowered towards her. She was wearing a headset, which according to Meana would still let her communicate with them through the ship’s systems no matter how small she got. She was standing on a red X drawn across the floor, hopefully a good way to mark where she was if she got too small to see easily.

“Tolith and Meana have the technical expertise,” Jolene explained, “and Zenya is still…” she cupped a hand over her crotch, sidling up her jean shorts and pressing the shrunken woman inside her panties against herself. “Zenya is still settling in,” she said with a smile. She felt Zenya squirm as she said it, and fought a shiver.

“Okay,” Tolith muttered, performing his final checks, “Uh… Amra, just stay perfectly still, and don’t stray too far from where you… end up.”

“O-Okay,” Amra muttered.

“Look, it’ll be fine,” Jolene assured her, walking up to the four-foot Zetan and putting her hand on her shoulder reassuringly, “worst case scenario, it doesn’t work… and besides,” she leaned in close, “I’ll make sure my brave little pet is appropriately… rewarded.”

Amra squeaked in excitement, “Uh, okay! I guess we need to make sure it works…”

“Fire it up!” Jolene called, backing away from Amra with a smile.

There was a hum as the ship’s engine and shield generator fired together. The spiraling rings lit up one after another as it charged, and Amra’s knees shook as the mechanical sounds of the cannons aim adjusting filled the room.

“And… FIRE!” Tolith called. A thick beam flew out of the cannon, the lights flickered, and Amra screamed once before being cut off.

There was a quick hiss of steam as the cannon’s cooling fluid reacted with the glowing barrel, and Jolene stepped forward cautiously. From where she was standing it was as though Amra was just… gone.

Amra looked around at the vast landscape of the ship’s cargo bay, she squealed in terror as the world quaked. She looked up in awe as an eye the size of a city stared down at her, focusing as Jolene searched for her.

Her hand trembling, she reached up and flicked the headset on, “M-Miss Jolene, you’re right over me!” she stuttered.

“I just don’t see you at all,” Jolene chuckled, the air from her words racing over Amra’s words at gale force.

Jolene stood back up, looking like a faraway geographic feature to the trembling speck of a Zetan on the floor. Slowly Jolene lowered her shorts, then her panties. Amra stared in awe at Jolene’s naked lower half, it seemed so impossibly far away. She reached down into her panties, retrieving the shrunken Zenya. A moment later Jolene was kneeling over her again, the slightly wet form of the other Zetan in her hand as she placed the two-inch-tall woman on the red X.

“Okay Zenya,” Jolene said with a grin, “Amra is down there somewhere, you need to find her, and watch your step!”

“R-Right,” Zenya muttered, kneeling and searching.

“Over here!” Amra called, gulping as Zenya’s head turned her way. Even the two inch tall Zetan was an impossible colossus to her, and as her movement attracted her attention, she watched nervously as a pair of green fingers stretched down for her.

“Found you!” Zenya said excitedly, pinching the tiny Zetan between her fingers, “this is… this is amazing!” She squealed.

“Y-Yeah, amazing,” Amra said weakly. She’s only two inches tall, and she can still pinch me between her fingers like a bug… Her heart fluttered.

“Here she is Miss Jolene!” Zenya shouted, holding her hand up.

“Whoa,” Jolene laughed, squinting her eyes at the impossible small figure in the tiny Zenya’s grip. “Sorry Amra, I didn’t know it would be so…”

“It’s okay Miss Jolene,” Amra managed over the headset, “I’m… okay, I think it’s safe to use this… how much longer until I can be bigger again?”

“Five minutes,” Tolith called, and Meana nodded in agreement.

“Five minutes,” Jolene growled, looking down at Zenya… “Tolith, Meana, take a break…”

The two looked at each other, then following her commands they headed for the stairs, sparing a longing look back at her.

I’ll have to make that up to them later, she chuckled, peering down and hoping for any sign of Amra. She’s not even a bug, Jolene realized, warmth and wetness flooding her loins, she’s a goddamn germ…

She was suddenly very aware of her heart pounding, I could just put my thumb down, maybe hock a wad of spit down there… there are so many things that would be just world ending for her at that size…

She breathed out slowly, Don’t get weird Jolene, that’s Amra down there.

She grinned, slowly touching herself as she squatted over Zenya and the even tinier Amra, “I’m afraid you’d get lost if you went in Amra,” she said, “but… enjoy the show.”

“Y-Yes Miss Jolene,” she called in awe. She struggled against Zenya’s fingers as she looked up at Jolene’s pussy, the warmth and heat radiating off of it like the sun itself, the musky and powerful smell of her arousal wafting down and over the shrunken Zetans with the force of a continental weather pattern. It was the size of a far away celestial body, a massive and unmovable thing which could easily consume her entire world and not even notice…

Fuck, Jolene thought, this is what it feels like to be a goddess… She gulped fighting the urge to reach for the speck with her pussy-soaked finger. As her arousal built and orgasm neared, she laughed, the Governor was going to have one hell of a party…