[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Richard wanted to take a break from painting his plastic and resin models for various war games, and decided to turn his brush to one willing member of his miniature town. Follow the story of Susan who has decided to brave his advertisement and allow herself to be his new canvas for an evening.


Rated: X
Categories: Entrapment, Giant, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1938 Read: 2040
Published: July 08 2022 Updated: July 08 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Preparing the Canvas by TFT [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1938 words)

Thanks for checking out my little story! I It has been a long time since I have written anything, so I hope this is enjoyable.There is segments that discuss the 'village' which is kind of the setting for any of my stories. It's Richard's personal Lego city he has built in his basement where people live. Tossed in some references to it and the way of life to help break the story up a little bit.