- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[09/21/2022]

Not off to a good start, Nagatoro is at the mercy of the Art Club President.  Thankfully, the gigantic third-year has the integrity to give her, what she considers, a fighting chance.

Tags: Breast Play, Smothering, Nipple Insertion, Breast Milk, Domineering Giantess

Other than the hard, smooth wooden surface behind her, Nagatoro was surrounded and smothered under the incredible weight and softness of her school’s Art Club President.  The muffled sounds of the purple-haired exhibitionist speaking, likely to the scruffy-haired boy that she had kidnapped, were muffled through the layers of boob fat and deliciously creamy milk and further drowned out by the quickening of her heart rate.  At first, the overwhelming weight bearing down on her was only just enough to hold her completely immobile, with her arms and legs bent at awkward angles from how the overly strict and serious third-year had so unceremoniously dropped her breast on her.  However, after a few seconds, the burden increased even more, threatening to crush the tanned girl completely if it wasn’t for the increased durability of the Reduction Agent.


Th-That damn Usagi!  How can her boobs be so big?  And she crushed Senpai under them too?  That’s too much for a wimpy virgin like him.  The only solace she had was that she was tasked with multiple challenges and this one would only last five minutes.  The pain of her joints screaming as they were pushed past their comfortable limits and bones straining to carry the immense weight was secondary to her concern for the well-being of the timid second-year boy.  If anyone’s going to make Senpai their servant, it’s me!  Now get this thing off of me already, you horny rabbit!  This can’t even count as a challenge!  How could anyone move under these things anyway?!


Even if it was futile, Nagatoro continued to try and move, to get into at least a more comfortable position as she was forced to breathe in the gentle scent of the infuriating, busty girl’s sweat and body wash.  Unfortunately, while they were soft and conformed about her body, Sunomiya’s breast left no space for leverage for her to use.  Exhausting her strength, the raven-haired freshman finally submitted to the fact that she’d have to serve the full five minutes in discomfort.


I’ll remember this, Usagi.  B-But it’s not like I lost just because your boobs are a bit bigger!  I’d easily be able to lift them if I wasn’t so small.  I haven’t truly lost… this was just an unbeatable boss fight.  Y-Yeah, like a crappy game.  Justifying her resignation to herself, Nagatoro had little else to do while she waited for the remaining time to pass.  Geez, five minutes is so long…  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…  




Sitting naked in her room, for a moment, the eldest daughter of the Sunomiya family had forgotten all about the tiny girl pinned under her breast.  The catish girl hadn’t even attempted to compete against her reasonable challenge.  After all, she carries the weight of them around all the time.  While a bit of an inconvenience at times, they weren’t unmanageable and made a huge impact on the canvas when she did her self-portraits.  Instead, she focused on the tiny, talented kouhai in her mouth as she savored his salty taste, pinning him to her hard palate with her tongue as he spasmed from the pleasure she brought him.  A more potent, pungent flavor ran down her oral muscle to the back of her throat, and the fishy smell the rapidly dissolving fluid carried filled the back of her nose.


I still haven’t gotten used to your taste, Kouhai, and yet I can’t help but savor the robust flavor.  The heat in her cheeks grew in proportion to the warmth in her blossoming flower as she rubbed her plump vulva carefully.  Slipping a finger between her netherlips and probing the entrance to her sex, she caught herself as she was about to explore her body further.  No.  I can’t allow myself to get too distracted with my kouhai in my mouth.  Hana claims it is safe to swallow someone, but I don’t think Naoto is ready for that just yet.  With slight dissatisfaction, she pulled her hand away from her moistening womanhood and brought it up to her mouth to lick it clean when a thought occurred to her.  That’s right, those magazines said that it’s important for partners to know each other’s tastes.


Parting her lips, Sunomiya plucked her tiny underclassman from her tongue and held him up to her wetted finger.  Even for as drained as he looked, there was a smile that was hard to see if you were familiar with the boy's mannerisms.  As he got close to the lust-coated digit, the intoxicating aroma had him lift his head in its direction before he even opened his eyes.  Setting him on her finger so his face was in the sexual fluid, the saliva-soaked teen started licking.


Yes, it seems that he likes the taste.  Smiling, Sunomiya propped up her head with her free hand as she watched her kouhai enjoy her taste with such enthusiasm.




783, 784, 785, 786.  Counting the seconds in darkness, warmth, and dull agony, Nagatoro’s irritation, despite being at an all-time high, was still not enough for her to free herself from the mountainous breast that rested on her.


However, just as suddenly as the unconventional woman dropped her mammary on her, the crushing weight quickly lessened until it was raised off the table.  The only concern was, thanks to the slight amount of sweat and lack of clothing between them, Nagatoro’s body clung to Sunomiya’s underboob and was lifted off the surface as well!


“You damn Usagi!  You said five minutes!”  Pushing away from the squishy flesh and falling back to the table below as the well-endowed high schooler sat back on her cushion, the young ravenette immediately began to lay into her.


The purple-haired girl was stuffing something into her cleavage and licked her finger as the satisfied smile on her face soured.  Turning her gaze towards the girl two years younger than her, Sunomiya’s disappointment was palpable.  “I don’t have time to play with you, Nekomimi.  I can allow you to enjoy my bosom some other time, but if you don’t want me to take Hachiouji away from you, you need to focus on actually trying.”  She said, sitting up straight and crossing her arms under her impressive bust.


Her eye twitching at the condescension and surprising lack of common sense that the third-year displayed, Nagatoro took a deep breath, both to calm down and make sure her protests were clearly heard.  “Play!?  I’m not playing around here, look at how small you make me!  Of course I can’t lift your gigantic boob, I would have been crushed by it if it wasn’t for the durability increase of the Reduction Agent!  That last one didn’t count, you stupid, horny rabbit.  It was impossible!”  Stomping her feet and pointing accusingly at the giantess, saying anything not related to the little game for her Senpai’s freedom might backfire, so Nagatoro decided to hold her tongue.  Instead, she focused on trying to get a more fair chance to beat the overstepping club president at her own game.


Raising her eyebrow at the accusation, Sunomiya lifted her breast in one of her hands and bounced it a few times to measure its heft.  “While I am well aware that my chest is a bit bigger than my peers, and they’ve grown a bit heavier now that I am producing breast milk for my kouhai, this amount of weight is still normal, is it not?”  Releasing her breast, she focused her crimson eyes on Nagatoro’s slender form, with barely any development to her chest.  Hana should be about a year younger than her, yet her chest is also much bigger than Nekomimi’s.  She thought as she imagined the figure of her younger cousin over the glaring, shrunken girl.  Much like her, Hana had a pronounced bust, thin waist, and firm, plump buttock.  She had long wanted to do a portrait featuring the two of them together, but Hana had refused her each time.  “Though I suppose you have little experience with carrying such a burden.  I apologize for my oversight and thinking worse of you, Nekomimi.  As you wish, if necessary, I’ll think of another challenge.”


I swear, when I get my hands on you…  Barely managing to hold her tongue again because she knew that there wasn’t a hint of sarcasm in the larger woman’s apology, Nagatoro just wanted to move on to the next challenge and be one step closer to ending this.  “Yeah, sure.  What’s next?”


Moving closer to the table so the bottom of her sternum was touching the edge, Sunomiya spread her breasts to either side of Nagatoro and set them down.  “Next, I’ll have to climb to my…”


As the giantess explained the rules of the next challenge, though, the petite high school freshman wasn’t paying attention to a single word she was saying.  Instead, all of her focus was on the wet and exhausted, but very much cognitive and staring right at her, brown-haired boy that came tumbling down the purple-haired woman’s chest and landed at her feet!  They could each see all of the other, since neither had the chance to cover themselves up, and thanks to this she saw her Senpai’s flaccid manhood swell to an impressive, uncharacteristically rugged beast of an erection.


What the heck!?  Senpai’s been hiding something like that all this time!  It totally doesn’t suit his image at all!  She thought, captivated by the throbbing shaft.  Since he was half as tall as she was, it wasn’t too intimidating to her, but seeing something so girthy and strong-looking standing up from his crotch was unlike anything she had imagined in private.


Likewise, Hachiouji was stunned by the contrast of beautifully bronzed skin and the lustrous, pale flesh that he had rarely gotten to see before.  Nagatoro’s petite chest and perky, pink nipples were unobscured and her moist, blushing sex looked so tender and soft.  His timid, herbivorous mannerisms shut down in the presence of his kouhai’s naked form.  It wasn’t just his pervy, lust-starved hormones that compelled him to not turn away.  He wanted to appreciate the lovely marvel of nature before him.


“...collarbone, you win.  Otherwi-!?  Hey, you two!”  As she wrapped up her explanation, Sunomiya finally noticed what she had done and quickly picked up Hachiouji.  “Don’t mind the stray cat, Kouhai.  She’ll be gone soon enough.  You can focus on committing my body to memory instead.  Here, since I’ll be using my breasts with Nekomimi for a bit more, you can observe here next.”


Nagatoro had no way of knowing where the naked club president had put her senpai after moving him out of view, but the fact that she was so confident that she was going to win spurred the anger and irritation to suppress the tingling spreading over her body.  The flutters of her heart turned to a pounding determination as she stared up at Sunomiya.  “Hey, don’t do anything funny to Senpai!”


“If you want him back, then start climbing,” Sunomiya said, using her arms to jiggle her breast to emphasize the valley between them that rose to her collarbone high above.  However, the woman’s stoic tone faltered a bit as a touch of blush deepened on her cheeks.  Pressing her lips tightly together to keep her stern face, her body was quivering slightly from some unseen source.


With the only explanation of Sunomiya’s odd behavior having something to do with wherever she put the easily pressured second-year, Nagatoro’s jealous possessiveness flowed from her body like a dark aura as she started to climb.




Not sure whether he was happy or disappointed that he had been separated from his mischievous kouhai before she could do anything to him, Naoto didn’t have time to get him bearing until he was set down somewhere cast in shadow and filled with a sweet, familiar scent.  Huh?  This smells like what Buchou just fed me.  He thought as he looked around, seeing walls of pale-white, flawless flesh around him.


“Here, since I’ll be using my breasts with Nekomimi for a bit more, you can observe here next.”


Hearing his scary but well-meaning president address him, the scruffy-haired boy turned in the direction her voice came from and froze up at the audacious sight.  The plump, sideways-laying pillars of flesh came together, and nestled between them was a moistened flower with its petals spread for him to gaze at her most intimate of places.  A short, trimmed bush of lithe purple hairs decorated the top of the glistening sex, and the inner folds were shown to him in vivid detail.  With her penchant for disrobing not just her art but also as a personal preference, Naoto had seen glimpses of his respected art mentor’s womanhood before, but she had never so brazenly revealed herself to him so clearly.  Compared to Nagatoro’s which was still fresh in his mind, Sunomiya’s womanhood was plumper, dripping with a mouthwatering liquid, and had a gorgeous darker pink color to it.


Even before her slender fingers came down behind him to nudge him forward, her potent pheromones, much like her personality, commanded his attention.  She had stated her intentions, to peel away his attention from the slender, sporty Nagatoro and become his new muse for inspiration, motivating him to pursue a higher precipice of art, and his head was being dominated by ideas, positions, and compositions, all with the beautiful, bold, inspiring, if not a bit intimidating woman as his focus.


Buchou…?  Leaning forward before her gentle fingertips scooped him up, he wanted to run, to scream for her to stop, to escape her grasp in some way, but his body refused.  He hadn’t even touched her heated folds or tasted her nectar but his cock twitched painfully as he climaxed from sight and scent alone.  Shamefully splattering his semen on her barely visible, puckering anus, his mind was losing a battle that his body had surrendered to long ago.  Buchou… d-don’t…  Pressed firmly into the delighted sex, Naoto’s vision blurred to white.




Once more, rather than focus on the shrunken girl she was testing, Sunomiya’s attention was directed more towards her talented but easily-led-astray kouhai as she closed her squishy vulva around him.  You’ve always listened to my instructions before, Hachiouji.  Others either refused to listen or ran away from me, for some reason, but I have no time to waste on those that don’t take their art seriously.  She thought as the heat in her crotch slowly spread throughout her body.  Just having the young man in her womanhood was exhilarating.  Not one to waste precious time on carnal pursuits, her body was surprisingly receptive to the physical pleasure he provided her.


Remembering to squeeze her breasts together on Nagatoro like she had explained she would earlier, her arms tightened up on her rival for Naoto’s attention more than she had intended when he moved a bit in her folds.  It wasn’t enough to elicit a sultry moan, but her breathing hitched for a moment as she adjusted to the delightful sensation.


I’ll admit that… I w-was surprised you stuck around… last year… a-and I was proud t-t-to hear… you were still dedicating yourself to art… even without me watching over your shoulder.  With h-how timid you can be… I was afraid you’d also r-run… from my ins-struction… or give up without someone to watch you.  Trying to keep her thought in order as he began to move more and more, Sunomiya bit her lower lip and closed her eyes to calm herself.  When I heard that Nekomimi and her friends were… going to the Art Club so frequently… I thought they’d distract you at best… o-or corrupt you at worst.  I had planned on h-having you come here… t-to continue your pursuit of art… after shutting down the club.


Heavy-handed as her tactics were, her concern had always been in the well-being of her kouhai.  Without a meeting spot for the ‘good-for-nothings’ she thought the tanned, playful bully and her friend were, that would allow Hachiouji to find a new place to practice.  And as the one that deprived him of the Art Club room, it would fall to her, as his senpai, to get him a new space to practice.  As the one chick that didn’t abandon the nest too quickly, she had to keep him close.


But I was pleased to see the dramatic improvement in your s-s-skills… the love you could pour into your canvas…  I had missed that in you… but Nekomimi was able… t-to bring it out and let you tend to it, nurture it…  To be honest, I was a bit jealous.  Squeezing her breasts together again, the squirming that her kouhai was doing in such a sensitive place was causing her entire body to heat up even more.  Sweat began to roll down her back, over her thighs, and between her breasts, much to Nagatoro’s dismay.  But your muse, this ‘Nagatoro Hayase’, can only take you so far… Kouhai.  As your senpai… it’s my responsibility to ensure you reach the heights you’re capable of…  I’ll guide you more g-gently, allowing you to t-trip and stumble… b-being there to watch as you get b-back up… and offer assistance when you need it…  I’ll give you love, Naoto~, love that you c-can express on your canvas….  I’ll de-devote my b-body and soul to raising you up… so we can walk the path of exp-pression together~...  Just give yourself over to me, my Naoto!  Her breathing was erratic as she squirmed in place, making Nagatoro’s climb all the more difficult.  Suppressing her voice, she stopped herself from directly handling the brown-haired boy in her quim.  Instead, she spread herself for him once more, pulling open the hole to her depths with her fingers.  Become mine, Naoto~


Slowly, the shrunken young man climbed up to her gaping love tunnel, and she could feel the trepidation in his gaze as he stared deep into her.  She didn’t need to see him to know, he was still trying to resist, like he had done with her initial instructions when she first took him under her wing.  All she had to do was give him a little push and he’d see that she was right this time too.  However, as she ran a finger up from the bottom of her drooling slit, just as she was about to lift him up and shove him deep into her tight embrace, the hands and feet bracing themselves in her chest fell away and she snapped her attention back to Nagatoro.




Grumbling with a growl that bordered on a hiss, the hate in Nagatoro’s envious eyes conveyed the soul-crushing defeat of recognizing she was surrounded by breasts far larger than anything she could hope to grow herself.  They were full, perky, plump, and eye-catching, but worst of all, they were perfect for teasing her Senpai!  Getting to the third-year’s sternum, she craned her head back to look up the not too far but not too short of a distance up to the underside of her chin, a landmark that lay past her goal, but the only one she could see at the moment.


Thankfully, she’s not so sweaty that it gets in the way…  She thought as she slowly began to free-climb, using the offensively, obnoxiously large breasts to brace herself as she ascended.  The slight tremors and twitches Sunomiya was trying to suppress and hide didn’t make the climb any easier but with her superior athletic prowess, the Nagatoro was able to climb at a steady pace.  Still, this is challenging enou-!  As the sweat rolled down her brow and she stopped for a moment to make sure it didn’t get in her eyes when, without warning, the gelatinous walls of breast fat came together, trapping and smothering her in their tight, hot, sweaty embrace.  Hey!  This has to be cheating!  She never mentioned interfering like th…


Wanting to protest her treatment, the raven-haired girl stopped as she recalled Sunomiya saying something while she stared at her Senpai’s raging boner, but since she wasn’t paying attention she could remember anything she had said.  As someone that clearly laid out rules and terms before a challenge and would abide by the outcome regardless of the result, Nagatoro couldn’t imagine that the nudist wouldn’t tell her that this would happen.


Damn it, Senpai…  This is all your fault.  Doing her best to retain her grip, the pressure around her lessened as Sunomiya let her breast rest on the table again, giving the tanned girl a moment to catch her breath.  However, the pressure had warmed up the gigantic girl’s skin more and the clamminess of her skin was beginning to become a detriment to Nagatoro’s grip, to say nothing of the calming, domineering scent that invaded her senses.  It carried the fragrance of sakura petals despite the season for them having long since passed and gently filled her lungs, trying to lull her into a more pliable state.  How can she smell so good too?  Damn it, if I leave Senpai with her too much longer he’ll definitely become a pathetic blob of putty in her hands.  His pervy, virgin brain will overload!  Shaking off the unintentional attempt to force her to submit, Nagatoro continued to climb through the busty girl’s cleavage.


Sunomiya was doing her best to maintain her composure as she did something with her Senpai out of view, and if the shrunken girl wasn’t so close to her, she might have succeeded.  Though the involuntary twitches and jerking of her body were mostly contained, they were becoming more pronounced, and with the increased volume of sweat coating her smooth skin, Nagatoro was slowed to a crawl as she ascended.  The increasing intensity of the giantess’ heartbeat was also causing micro-tremors the closer to it the ravenette got and the irregular breathing was barely hidden despite the effort evident in keeping her calm.


I bet she’s still trying to keep that stoic, straight face of hers too.  This horny rabbit.  She’s clearly getting horny from Sen-paaaaaai!  Once again, with no warning, the mountainous breasts flanking her came crashing together with greater force than before and Sunomiya’s body jerked violently before she was able to control herself again… for the most part.  The purple-haired art-obsessed exhibitionist’s attempts to curb her arousal had her rubbing her breasts together as she resisted the pleasurable feeling spreading through her body.  What are you doing with Senpai!?  Oh no!  Is she…  Not wanting to think about where the purple-haired temptress was keeping the easily cowed, wimpy second-year, Nagatoro had to focus on keeping her grip as the pressure relaxed once more and giant beads of sweat came rushing down on her.


Faint sensual moans were dying in Sunomiya’s throat, and she leaned back from the table a bit as she was slowly losing ground to her lust.  It made it slightly easier for Nagatoro to hold on, but also made the drop if she fell more intimidating.  But failure wasn’t an option for the tiny freshman.  Instead, her focus went into reading the signs of the giantess’ body and synchronizing her movements with the erratic breathing, twitching, and formation of intoxicatingly aromatic drops of sweat.  Monitoring the aroused third-year’s rising body temperature and how it was seeping into her through every point of skin-to-skin contact was also important, since it was causing Nagatoro to produce her own sweat to cool off.


Keeping all of this in mind as she persevered, as the slopes of the top of Sunomiya’s breasts came in contact with her chest proper, Nagatoro grinned as she was just about clear of the oppressive valley.  Checking her surroundings, there was little distance left to her goal.  Just one more and I can save Senpai.  She thought, lunging forward and clambering toward the giantess’ collarbone.  And the first thing I’m doing to this bunny-in-heat once I shrink her is shoving her in the back of my running shorts and going for an all-day run!  Heh, maybe I’ll even tease Senpai with my butt while she ther-ahh!


It wasn’t a lapse in attention or a careless misjudgment of her abilities.  There was no sign or warning, no pattern to have discerned to prepare for.  Just a couple more seconds and she would have won, but an involuntary hitch in Sunomiya’s breathing caused her chest to thrust back away from the tanned giantess-climber, breaking all points of contact as Nagatoro looked on dumbly in disbelief.  Reaching out desperately as gravity began to drag her down, down, down, she caught a glimpse of a slightly panicked face that looked so foreign on the unflappable high school senior’s face as warm, soft flesh quickly came crashing into her on either side.




Without a moment to lose, seeing the tiny freshman falling from her body, Sunomiya grabbed her breasts in either hand and brought them together to catch her before it was too late.  Whether she’d be fine or not from a fall like that didn’t cross her mind until the loud slap of her massive mammaries colliding echoed in her room.  Th-That was close… Nekomimi.  She thought as her shrunken kouhai regained a bit of his self-restraint and tried to free himself from her sex.  Too close…  An odd mix of relief and frustration clashed in her heart as she dug out Nagatoro and set her down on the table.  “You can’t claim that that wasn’t a fair challenge, Nekomimi.  But fret not.  Because the first challenge was invalidated, that means you still have a chance to win if you can clear what I have planned next.”


Holding her tongue as the purple-haired girl turned around for a moment, Nagatoro was happy that this didn’t spell the end of her chances to rescue her senpai.  As unfair as she thought it all was, the fact remained that she almost succeeded, which proved it wasn’t impossible.


“Since this was going to be the final challenge, I thought it would be appropriate to include Naoto as well.  To see if you truly can ‘snatch’ him away from me, so to speak.”  Smirking to herself as she turned back to face the tanned girl, Sunomiya kept her hands over her nipple as she rested her breast in front of Nagatoro.  “Of course, if you are unable to, that will mean I’ve won and I’ll be taking care of my kouhai from now on.”  Moving her hand, the look on the ravenette’s face was priceless as she saw what her next challenge was.




“Senpai!?”  Running over to the shrunken, older boy, Nagatoro didn’t bother masking her concern for him after seeing the state he was in.  It wasn’t the viscous fluid dripping off of him in thick globs that alarmed her so much, but the fact that his body disappeared into the milk-leaking teat of the third-year high schooler from the waist down!  The rich, creamy scent of milk filled the air, dominating but not entirely erasing the sakura-scented sweat dripping around him, and complimented the potent, aggressively arousing smell of whatever he was soaked in.  Just approaching him, the new, unidentified aroma set Nagatoro’s heart aflutter, hardened her nipples, and made her sex begin to salivate.  “Senpai!  D-Don’t worry.  I’ll get you out of there!”


“N-Naga…toro-san?”  Delirious and exhausted from his time in the beautiful Art Club president’s womanhood, the tight constriction around his lower half, and in particular his painfully erect member, made it hard to focus on anything else.  Even hearing his underclassman’s voice didn’t bring her image to mind, all he could think of was his senpai and her often misunderstood, understated expression.


Her firm but caring smile, her harsh but attentive stare, her lack of personal boundaries when it came to the pursuit of art and expression.  Slight twitched and quirks that everyone else overlooked, and even he himself missed more often than not, but when he did notice, only elevated her beauty and charm.  Even when she scared him, Naoto had never once forgotten his gratitude towards her, but his unconscious fear had kept him from truly looking at her, and now that he had seen her, he was being consumed by her.


Jerked back to reality as Nagatoro grabbed his wrists and pulled on him with all her strength, a bit of his waist emerged from the narrow milk duct holding him.  “Huh?  N-Nagatoro-san!?  Huh, wh-where am I?  Where are your clo-!?  R-Right!  Nagatoro-san!  Please, g-get me out of here!”


“That’s the… plan, Senpai!”  The tanned girl said, happy with the progress she had made, and kept pulling.  “Don’t worry.  It’s not like she’ll kill you or something.  Heh, you’re such a wimp, Senpai.”  Trying to keep the mood light, she teased him a bit as his groin and butt were freed from confinement.


“Kill me?  Buchou would never harm me.  But that’s the least of my worries!”  He replied, wiggling his legs to help his kouhai free him.  “I’m losing my mind.  I can’t resist Buchou’s orders and I can’t get her out of my head!  The curve of her waist, the dip of her navel, her slender neck, and long, lustrous hair.  I wanna paint her, I want to capture her image and immortalize it on the canvas.  From behind looking over her shoulder, sitting with her legs tucked into her chest, sleeping on a couch, in a fighting stance!  All the poses and ideas I wanted you as my model for… I can only imagine Buchou in now!”


Her worst fears being confirmed to her by his own admission, Nagatoro pulled even harder to get him out of Sunomiya’s nipple.  “Don’t worry, Senpai.  It’s just this horny Usagi’s pheromones messing with her wimpy, virgin brain.  You can’t help it, but it’s only temporary.”  Assuring him that it was fine, she didn’t want her place in his life being replaced either.


However, as she freed him to his mid-thigh, a powerful, overwhelming force dragged him back, breaking her grasp on him and sending her tumbling back onto her butt.  Naoto, panicking, planted his hands on either side of himself, pushing into the firm areola surrounding him as more of him than before was sucked into Sunomiya’s breast.


“Calm down, Kou-no, Naoto.  It’ll all be fine, just leave everything to your senpai.  Or, have I proven to be unreliable because of my absence?”  In a somewhat softer tone than she normally uses, while the purple-haired girl wasn’t as intimidating, she was no less commanding.  “Did you not like it in my bosom before?”


“N-No, Buchou, it’s not like that!  B-But…”  Looking up at the steady, soul-piercing crimson gaze cast upon him, the brown-haired boy could say nothing more.  Afraid to submit to the woman he wanted to so badly.


However, answering for him and throwing all embarrassment out in the hopes to reclaim her senpai, Nagatoro buried his face into her petite chest, wrapping her arms around his chest as she put her whole body into pulling him free.  “I don’t care one way or the other!  I’m not giving you my Senpai!  He’s wussy and wimpy and a total pathetic virgin, but he’s mine!”  However, even with all her might, Nagatoro was losing to Sunomiya’s breast as it claimed his abdomen, and pressed against her arms working its way up his chest.


Naoto was unable to say anything, as one of the ravenette’s breasts was pressed against his mouth.  It had a springiness that his purple-haired senpai’s didn’t, but was lacking the impact and presence of the busty woman.


“I can see that you are trying with all your might, Nekomimi,” Sunomiya said, acknowledging the freshman’s resolve to fight until the bitter end.  “Yesterday, just seeing that resolve would have been enough for me, but unfortunately, I too wish to stake my claim on my kouhai.  It would be rude of me to hold back any longer.  Prepare yourself, Neko-no, Nagatoro Hayase!”


Taking the declaration seriously, Nagatoro tightened her grip, planted her feet on Sunomiya’s breast, and pulled for all she could.  As she began to make a bit of progress, though, a spurt of milk came out with him, lubricating her grip just enough that when the giantess actively fought back, she instantly broke the tanned, athletic girls grip and completely draw the prize of their competition into her breast before he could even make a sound.


Nagatoro hit the tabletop and quickly recovered to try and grab any part of him that might still be sticking out, but all that she saw was a swollen teat dripping a bit of breast milk.  N-No!  No, Senpai!  Senpai, come back!  Stumbling back to the orifice used to consume the brown-haired boy, Nagatoro fell to her knees and began clawing at the tightly sealed duct.  “SENPAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!”


Pulled away from the sensitive nub, she was brought up to Sunomiya’s face, though conveying her empathy was difficult for the stoic woman.  “These are the results, Nagatoro.  You lost fair and square, and so Naoto is mine.  I’ll not limit whom he wishes to spend time with, and I believe you’ll still function as a capable muse for him, but I’ll not hand him over to anyone else, especially you.”  She said with no arrogance or pity, but with the respect of someone that defeated a worthy rival.  “Now, hold still.”


Sticking out her tongue, Sunomiya opened Nagatoro’s mouth and forced her to swallow her thick, steamy saliva.  This, coupled with the shock of her defeat, caught the catfish girl off guard, leaving her unable to fight back or resist as the massive oral muscle slowly filled more of her mouth than should have been possible.  However, the fingers holding her were supporting less and less as she was switched over to Sunomiya’s hand, then cradled in her arm as the oversized licking turned into a kiss.  She keyed the Counter-Agent to her saliva?!  And what is she… doing with… her… tongue…  Unaccustomed to such a sensual kiss, the ravenette sank into a pleasure that she wasn’t sure she even wanted to fight.


Resting the slowly growing girl on the floor once she was too awkward to hold, Sunomiya’s size-restoring liplock lacked nothing for passion as she explored the freshman’s petite oral cavity and embraced her.  Laying her weight on the unresisting Nagatoro, she cupped the girl’s cheek in one of her hands while the other she placed on the small of her back.  Personality aside, she truly is a lovely specimen.  I’d love to have her around as a model, but first I’d have to deal with that pesky disrespect for her elders.  Parting from Nagatoro’s lips as she finished growing back to her normal, but still petite, height, the purple-haired third-year smiled at the glazed-over, amber eyes that just stared back at her, waiting.  Licking her lips, Sunomiya brought her lips to Nagatoro’s once more, sliding her hand down to stroke her toned buttock.  With practiced precision, she dominated the inexperienced girl for a few seconds before she was roughly shoved away, and with cat-like mannerisms, Nagatoro scrambled back on all fours, raising her rear in the air and hissing.


“Seriously!?  A kiss?”  Wiping her mouth as her senses returned, Nagatoro glared at Sunomiya.  “Why would you key the Counter-Agent to a kiss?”


Sitting up with a sly, victorious smirk, Sunomiya lifted the breast that Naoto was in.  “I chose my breast milk as the catalyst for the Reduction Agent because it was emblematic of my desire to protect, raise, and guide Naoto or anyone I care for, like a mother would her child.  Following that line of reason, it stands that when I accept that he has grown and no longer in need of a mother’s touch I accept and embrace him as a man.”  She said, touching her whetted lips.


Huh?  What kind of logic is… No, trying to use logic with this horny rabbit who thinks it’s okay to kidnap and brainwash people with her huge boobs is stupid.  This whole thing is stupid.  Why did I let her control the flow of the conversation?  Realizing that the desire to play with and torment her Senpai once she saw he had been shrunken, Nagatoro’s loss was all but guaranteed from the beginning.  “N-No…  No, I don’t want to lose Senpai…  He’s my Senpai.”  She said softly, her voice quivering at the thought that she wouldn’t be able to hang out with him like they had been before.


Seeing the standoffish girl so vulnerable and defeated, Sunomiya looked down at her chest and then back at her.  “As the kouhai to my kouhai, I wouldn’t mind accepting you as well then, if you wish to join him.”  She said, holding up her other breast.  “If you do, I’ll take care of you both.  I acknowledge that you are aesthetically beautiful in a way that differs from mine.  Having you in my works wouldn’t devalue them in the slightest.”


Looking at the plump mammary, Nagatoro’s eyes widened as she remembered the smooth, creamy taste of the sweet, warm milk on her tongue.  “N-No.  No!  Y-You win today, but I’ll be back!”  Shaking off the temptation, she grabbed her clothes and accessories and ran out of the room.  “I’ll get Senpai back!  I swear it!”


Smiling to herself at the hesitation in the rambunctious girl’s reply, Sunomiya went to sit at her desk as she massaged the breast Naoto was nestled safely in.  It took a couple minutes for the front door to open and slam shut as she looked out the window and saw Nagatoro sloppily dressed rushing toward the front gate.  “I’m sorry to say, Nagatoro, but Naoto isn’t going anywhere.  He’s resting so peacefully now, unlike yesterday.”  Picking up one of the new magazines she hadn’t read yet, the purple-haired girl researched how to completely capture the tiny kouhai’s attention.




Unwilling to risk falling into the purple-haired temptress’ grasp again, Nagatoro had exhausted all the other avenues of action she could think of to get her Senpai back.  His parents had permitted him to miss some school because Sunomiya promised his grades wouldn’t suffer.  The school was told it was part of official club business, and again, parental permission was given.  She couldn’t even go to the police since there was no sign of resistance where she abducted Naoto from and his parents, again, knew and gave their blessing.


However, after over a week since he was taken, Nagatoro saw the scruffy-haired, wimpy boy in school, but didn’t have the time to talk with him.  She couldn’t find him at lunch or during the breaks either, so after the final bell rang, she rushed to the Art Club room.


He’s finally free, but…  Even though he looked as timid and spineless as before, she needed to make sure he was alright.  I mean… he must have missed me, right?  N-Not like I missed him!  Senpai’s just a pathetic virgin who-!?  Trying to assure herself that everything could go back to normal, Nagatoro turned the corner to look into the Art room to see her senpai sucking on Sunomiya’s breast, already shrunk to the size of a toddler!  He wasn’t even being forced to, as his arms got too small to hold onto her boob, all she was doing was holding him up to her nipple.


“There’s no rush, Nao-kun.  You have very few people to share my breasts with, and Hana doesn’t even want to shrink every day.”  Sunomiya said, encouraging him to slow down but not stop.  “And I’m not going to shrink you to come to and from school every day either.  Exercise is still important… but I suppose we’ve both gotten a bit too comfortable with you on me all the time.”


Before she could stop herself, Nagatoro opened the door, not bothering to hide her presence as she entered the room.  “S-Sen…pai?  I-It’s n-not true…  Is it?”  She asked weakly, but he didn’t react to her voice at all.  “Senpai?  Senpai!”


“Noa-kun, you could at least look at her,” Sunomiya said, pulling the now thumb-sized boy from her breast.


Licking his lips, Hachiouji turned and saw his kouhai standing in the doorway.  “Oh, Nagatoro-san.  S-Sorry.  I didn’t hear you come in.”


He spoke politely, with a hint of the social anxiety that he always had, but it wasn’t the tone she recognized.  There was an uncomfortable distance in his voice.  “S-Senpai?  A-Are you okay?  Did you eat something weird or something?  Why are you being so distant?”


“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Sana-buchou feeds me plenty.”  He replied with a goofy, half-embarrassed smile.  “Could we talk later?  I need to get home to keep working on a new piece I started.”


“Huh?  O-Oh… Y-Yeah… sure.”  Not sure what else to say, Nagatoro just agreed, but couldn’t bring herself to leave.  Sana-buchou?...  And she calls him Nao-kun too…


Placing the young man in her cleavage, Sunomiya smiled as he got settled in for the walk back.  “As you can see, I haven’t tortured or harmed him, nor am I manipulating him.  Nao-kun and I have grown close enough that he wishes to be with me of his own free will, and I’m in the process of convincing his parents to let him stay with me on a more permanent basis, for his mental well-being.  He’ll be happy with me, I promise you that.”  She said as she collected his clothes and bag.  As she was about to cover her chest back up though, she saw the frustration contorting the pretty, young girl’s face.  “My offer still stands, though.  If you want to join him, I’d be happy to take you in too, Nagatoro-chan.”  She added, offering her still leaking breast to the girl.


Staring at the girl’s exposed chest, knowing that her precious Senpai was buried between the lovely, plump mammaries, Nagatoro swallowed the saliva that had been building up in her mouth.  The audible gulp carried with it the phantom flavor of the delicious milk she hadn’t been able to forget since that day.  Even with the distance between them, she could smell the sweet scent faintly.  I need to help Senpai.  She says she’s not manipulating him, but seduction is manipulation!  And a pervy bug like Senpai is going to get his brain fried one day…  Taking a step forward, she dropped her bag and closed the door behind her.


Sunomiya said nothing to her, simply holding out her hands to guide her face toward her breast once the tanned girl got close enough.  Petting her gently, she removed the freshman’s piercing for her again as she slowly fell into unconsciousness.  “Still not used to shrinking.  Nao-kun stopped passing out by the third or fourth day.”  However, with the amount she had drunk before passing out, Nagatoro’s body only shrank to just under a foot tall.  “Which is why for the first few times it’s important to give them the desired dose in one go...”


Collecting the tanned girl’s belongings as well, Sana consolidated their books and school supplies between two bags and left the discarded clothes in the third, putting it in the storage room.  Fixing her uniform, she looked down at the unconscious girl in her hand.


“Luckily for you, you’re small enough to fit, I think.”  Sitting on the couch, the purple-haired girl rolled up her skirt and peeled off her rabbit-shaped strapless panties, she spread her womanhood and poked Nagatoro’s head to her entrance.  Her lips spread over the girl easily as she fed it more of her slender body.  Not even her shoulders proved to be much of a challenge, and from there she filled her sex with the shrunken ravenette.  “While I hold no… not too much of a grudge against you and your friends for the humiliation during the cultural festival, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy that.”  Stroking her quim a bit before putting the pastie panties back on, as she made sure her skirt was covering her properly again, she felt a bit of movement as Nagatoro stirred in her sleep.  “Of course, if you want to challenge me again, I’ve gotten a bit more inspiration since last time.  Though something tells me I’d still emerge victoriously.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282