[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Steve, a young man with a vast inherited wealth, catches the Shrinking Virus.  How will Lola, his girlfriend, and his best friend Mike react?  


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Slow Shrink Chronicles
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 27603 Read: 69955
Published: June 28 2022 Updated: July 18 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This story resolves around shrinking, foot fetish, and cuckold themes.  If you aren't interested in all three then I'd suggest not reading.  There is a giant male in the story, and while it mostly revolves around the giantess, there is some male feet content in there, and may be more in the future.  You've been warned!  

I may introduce some other characters later on, like Steve's sister Sadie who gets mentioned in the story already. 

Please let me know what you think of the story, and let me know if you'd like to see more chapters.  

1. Chapter 1 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2262 words)

This chapter mostly just sets everything up.  Contains a slight bit of shrinking.  

2. Chapter 2 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 0] (979 words)

A bit more shrinking here.  A short chapter, still setting things up. 

3. Chapter 3 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 1] (4156 words)

Getting ever smaller.  Things are starting to heat up a bit.  

4. Chapter 4 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4795 words)

Getting really small!  Also, not sure why a lot of my formatting is getting messed up when I paste the story here.  If anyone can help with that I'd be grateful, but in the meantime I don't feel like messing with it anymore.  

5. Chapter 5 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2515 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2925 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2980 words)

A relatively short chapter, but a fun one!  


This was going to be combined with the next chapter, but it was turning out to be too long so I broke it into two.  I'll be posting the next one very soon.  


Please keep giving me reviews!!  It keeps me motivated to continue writing, and I'm going to do my best to incorporate all of your ideas into story when possible.  I want to tailor-make this story for the fans!  

8. Chapter 8 by Justafc1 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6991 words)
The introduction of Sadie!  Please leave me reviews and let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see happen next!  Reviews keep me motivated to continue the story.