- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The introduction of Sadie!  Please leave me reviews and let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see happen next!  Reviews keep me motivated to continue the story.  

I woke up still laying on the soft sole of Lola’s foot.  I looked up and was shocked to see Mike standing there with my little sister Sadie, and a guy I’d never seen before.  I assumed he was her boyfriend.  They were all three bent over and staring intensely at me.  

“Holy shit, he really is small!  Hey little brother,” Sadie grinned while waving at me.  I peaked over Lola’s foot to see if she was still asleep, and I saw she was just blinking herself awake.  Lola looked up and saw Mike was home.  “Oh, you’re finally back!” she said excitedly.  She quickly pulled her feet off the coffee table, causing me to slip and fall onto the hard wood of the table.  Mike, Sadie, and Sadie’s boyfriend all laughed as they saw me tumble onto the table.  “Oh my god, I’m sorry Stevie!”  Lola said as she suddenly realized what happened.  “I didn’t realize you were on my foot.”  

Sadie kept laughing longer and harder than anyone else.  “Why the heck was he sleeping on your feet??” she asked while still in a laughing fit.  

“Oh, well… he really likes feet so Mike and I let him play with our feet.  He actually can give a great foot massage at his size,” she explained.  I couldn’t believe that she phrased it that way.  I had never indicated whatsoever that I enjoyed Mike’s big, disgusting feet.  In fact, I had told both of them that I wanted nothing to do with his feet.  Did she truly believe what she was saying?  Was she trying to speak it into reality?  

“Well, I don’t think he likes mine so much,” Mike chuckled.  I was glad to hear him defending me.  “But he said he doesn’t mind them so I’m definitely gonna keep the little guy on foot massage duty.”  

“Huh.  I always thought you had a foot-o-phobia, Steve,” Sadie said while looking down at me.  “You always used to get pissed when I’d try to stick my feet in your face after practice.”

“Because your feet are the worst smelling thing I’ve smelled in my entire life!”  I yelled up at her.  Lola stood up from her place on the couch and gave Sadie a big hug.  

“It’s so good to see you girl,” said Lola as she embraced Sadie warmly.  

“Oh my god, you too!” Sadie replied as they continued their hug.  “It’s been way too long.  I missed you.”  Despite always being a menace toward me, Sadie had always acted like she loved Lola when we were younger.  She looked up to her, and would always come to her when she had questions about clothes, makeup, boys, and whatever else.  Lola was like the big sister that Sadie always wanted.  I remember how Sadie would frequently tell Lola that she was way too cool to be friends with me, Sadie’s ‘dorky big brother.’  

They broke from their hug and Lola looked Sadie up and down.  “You’re so grown up!  And you look gorgeous,” Lola told her.  “I love your hair!”  She wasn’t wrong.  I was surprised to see how grown up Sadie looked.  She was definitely a very pretty young girl.  The two girls continued exchanging pleasantries for a moment, discussing their hair, makeup, and clothes.  I lost track of their conversation as I stood on the coffee table, staring up in awe at the four giants in front of me.  I hadn’t seen anyone other than Mike and Lola since I shrunk, and seeing this many people at once was filling me with anxiety.  I wanted to run and hide, but had nowhere to go.  I saw Sadie introduce Lola to her boyfriend, but I was so zoned out I didn’t catch his name.  

I looked up toward their faces and I saw Sadie staring down at me.  “Is it okay if I pick him up?” she asked Lola.  Why would she ask Lola that?  Shouldn’t it be my permission that she needs to pick me up? 

“Sure, go for it girl,” Lola told her confidently.  

Sadie smiled at me, then reached down and picked me up roughly from the table.  She held me up close to her face in her closed fist.  My arms were pinned to my sides and she was gripping me uncomfortably tightly.  

“I can’t believe you’re really this tiny, little bro.  I just had to come see it to believe it,” she smiled a devilish grin.

“I’m still your big brother, Sadie.  Don’t call me ‘little bro’,” I demanded.  

Sadie laughed right in my face.  “Hmm, you don’t look very big to me.  I think we’re sticking with ‘little brother’ from now on,” she laughed, and so did everyone else in the room other than me.  “By the way, this is my boyfriend, Jack,” she said, sticking me straight out and facing me towards him.  I felt very awkward and vulnerable as I was stuck face-to-face with this giant stranger.  I noticed at this moment, seeing Jack standing next to Mike, that he was quite a bit taller than Mike.  Jack must have been 6’5” or 6’6”.  He was a handsome guy, and had an athletic build, but looked to be pretty young.  Probably about the same age as Sadie, I assumed.  

“Nice to meet you Jack… I’m Steve,” I said awkwardly to the massive giant in front of me.  

“Sup, little dude,” he said with a slight nod of acknowledgement.  I was a bit disappointed, as I expected more respect from him.  After all, I was Sadie’s big brother, and he should have been trying to make a good first impression.  My first impression was that he came across as condescending and uncaring.

“So, do you all want to try to do something fun?”  Said Lola, clearly trying to be a good host.  Sadie kept a tight grip on me, but dropped her arm to her side, leaving me hanging there like an inanimate object.  I hung horizontally, but was able to look up to see that no one seemed to be paying any attention to me at all.  

“Do you have any liquor?”  Sadie asked mischievously.  

“Um… you’re a little young to be drinking, right?”  Lola asked.  

“Lola, I’m almost 17!  Don’t worry, Jack and I have drank before.  Besides, I know you were drinking at my age, too,” Sadie told Lola.  

“Alright, alright, fine,” Lola conceded.  “We’ve got some vodka in the kitchen, come on.”  The group of giants all marched into the kitchen area, with me still swinging in Sadie’s hand at her side.  They all gathered into a circle as Lola poured shots for everyone.  When Lola started to hand out the filled shot glasses, Sadie lowered me to the floor and sat me between her feet.  She was wearing short black wedge boots that to me were each about the size of a car.  I craned my neck up to look at her, and I couldn’t believe that this giantess was my little sister.  Last time I had seen her she was half my size.  Now she was absolutely towering over me.  And not just because of my shrinking - she had clearly grown a lot, too.  As far as I could tell, she was around the same height as Lola.  Maybe a few inches taller or shorter, I couldn’t tell, but they were certainly on the same level.  Sadie was practically a full grown woman now.  

I stood there between her boots, too scared to try to move.  I was terrified of being accidentally stepped on, so I figured the safest place for me was staying right where Sadie had put me.  I wish she hadn’t put me on the floor though.  It would be much easier to feel like part of the conversation if she at least placed me on the kitchen counter.  I gazed up into the heavens and watched as the four giants, positioned in a circle, clinked their shot glasses together and downed their drinks.  I was offended that Lola hadn’t even offered me a shot of my own.  I mean, I know we didn’t have any tiny shot glasses for me to use, but she could have figured out something for me to drink from.  It’s not so much that I even wanted to get drunk; I was never much of a drinker, anyway.  I just wanted to feel included.  I wanted to feel like I was still a person.  

“I’ll put on some music,” Mike announced to the group.  He then shouted a command to our Alexa, and a playlist of pop music started playing loudly over my bluetooth speakers.  The music made it difficult to hear what everyone was saying from my place at their feet, and I felt even more excluded.  I stared up into the sky, watching the four giants encircled around me.  They were clearly having a good time, laughing together, and gently swaying and dancing to the loud pop music playing over the speakers.  I decided I would try to get their attention so I could be involved in the party.  

“Lola!!!” I screamed up at her as loud as I could.  No one reacted at all.  They couldn’t hear my tiny voice over the loud music.  I tried shouting at her a couple more times to no avail.  I stood there between my little sister’s boots for a few more minutes, just hoping someone would eventually pay attention to me.  Finally, I noticed Lola and Sadie started glancing down at me as they were talking to each other.  They were talking about me.  I waved my arms above my head and shouted Lola’s name again, and this time she saw me.  

Lola commanded our Alexa to turn down the volume, then she bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees to get closer to my level.  She brushed her beautiful hair behind her ear, then cupped her ear with her hand so she could hear me better.  “What is it, Steve?” She asked.  

“Can… Can you put me on the counter?  It’s scary down here, and no one can hear me,” I explained.  Without a word, she reached down and picked me up and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter.

“There you go,” she smiled at me and patted me on the head.

“Do you think maybe I could have some vodka too?”  I asked her.  

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?  We don’t know how it would affect you at your size,” Lola said.  

“Yeah,” Sadie chimed in with a grin.  “I’m gonna need to see some ID little guy.”  I rolled my eyes at her dumb little joke, and Lola giggled.  

“I’ll be fine Lola, just please pour me some vodka.”  She looked around ponderously for a moment, then made a gesture like she had an idea.  She grabbed a water bottle, unscrewed the lid, and sat the lid on the counter next to me.  She then poured a tiny bit of vodka into the lid.  It was much less than a full shot, but for me it was like a gallon.  She turned around and refilled everyone else’s shot glasses.  They all clinked their glasses together again.  Before downing her shot, Sadie turned to me on the counter and extended her glass out to me.  The shot glass was about half my size.  

“Cheers, little brother,” Sadie smiled at me, and gently nudged the glass against my body.  She then quickly threw her head back and downed the shot, and tried her best to hide the look of disgust on her face from the strong alcoholic drink.  I knelt down at my lid full of vodka, cupped my hand, and shoveled a handful of vodka into my mouth.  I looked up at Lola and saw she was watching me with a sympathetic look on her face.  

“Aww Steve.  We’ll have to add drinking glasses to the list of little things that you need,” she said nicely.  Lola was truly my saving grace since I shrunk.  Moments like these reminded me just how lucky I was to have her.  At this point Lola and Sadie were both standing at the counter in front of me, and Mike and Jack were standing on the other side of the kitchen having their own conversation.  Those two seemed to be getting along really well.  I couldn’t hear them chatting, but I imagined they were talking about sports, lifting weights, or something like that.  

“Soo, Lola,” Sadie said with a smile.  “What’s it like having a teeny tiny little boyfriend?”  

“Oh, um…” Lola said nervously.  “Well… your brother and I aren’t exactly dating anymore, actually.”  Lola was clearly worried about what Sadie was going to think.  

“Oh…” Sadie said, sounding surprised.  “But… Why are you still living together then?  Isn’t that kind of weird?”  

“Well, I’m his caretaker now,” Lola explained.  “He couldn’t live here alone, so if I moved out he’d have to move back in with you and your parents.  Steve and I still love each other, but we both agreed that dating just isn’t a possibility anymore.”  She smiled down at me as she spoke.  What a load of shit that was.  She knew our breakup wasn’t mutual.  She didn’t even try to find a way to make it work with me before she moved on to Mike.  

“That’s nice of you to take care of him,” Sadie said warmly.  “I’m a little disappointed though.  I was looking forward to you being my sister in-law.”   

“Aww, Sadie,” Lola comforted her, putting a hand on her shoulder.  “We will still be like sisters.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m going to keep taking care of Steve, and you will always be welcome to visit us any time you want!”  

“But, won’t you eventually want to go out on your own?  Date other people?”  Sadie asked.  

“Well, about that…” Lola said hesitantly.  “Mike and I are seeing each other now.”  She glanced over her shoulder and smiled lovingly at Mike.  

Sadie also glanced over at Mike, then looked down at me on the table.  “Oh my god, really?” she asked Lola.  

“Yep…” Lola replied, nervously awaiting Sadie’s reaction.  

“Wow… talk about an upgrade!”  Sadie laughed and clapped excitedly.  “You go girl!  High five!”  They both laughed and shared a high five, while I hung my head sadly.   “Honestly, I used to have such a crush on Mike when I was younger.  He was always the hottest one of Steve’s friends.”  

“Who didn’t have a crush on him?”  Lola giggled.  “I was pretty much in love with him back in high school, too.  I would have dated him back then if he wasn’t always taken.  Honestly, I couldn’t be happier.  Things have turned out great for everyone!”  

“Well, great for everyone except my poor little brother here,” Sadie said in a mocking voice while pointing at me.  

“Actually, Steve told me earlier today that he’s glad that he shrunk,” Lola beamed.  She bent down over me slightly and poked me in the stomach.  “He prefers being tiny.  Isn’t that right, little man?”  

“Y-Yes… that’s right,” I stuttered.  Just then, Mike came up and hugged Lola around her thin waist from behind.  “Hey babe,” he said in a low voice and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  

“Hello, my love,” Lola said to Mike sweetly.  She turned her head toward him and they kissed passionately over her shoulder while he held her from behind.  I hung my head as the two giants kissed in front of me.  I looked at my sister Sadie and saw she was watching me with a devilish grin on her face.  

“Aw, you two make the cutest couple ever,” Sadie said, turning back to Lola and Mike.  “I am soo happy for both of you!”

“Thank you Sadie,” Lola smiled as she melted into Mike’s arms.  I stood there on the kitchen counter watching my best friend hugging and kissing the love of my life.  I wondered if things would have even been better had I never shrunk.  It pained me to admit it, but Lola was clearly happier with Mike.  She seemed to be endlessly obsessed with him, the same way that I was endlessly obsessed with her.  Putting my jealousy aside, it was truly nice seeing Lola so happy every day.  

“So…” Mike started as he separated from Lola and gave her a light smack on the butt.  “Who wants to play some card games?”  The group migrated to the dining room and sat in a circle at the table.  Lola carried me with them and sat me on the table, and Mike pulled out a deck of UNO cards.  “Let’s try an UNO drinking game,” he said.  “Every time someone hits you with a draw 2 or a draw 4 card, you take a drink.”  I already knew that I was going to be left out of the game.  There was physically no way that I could participate.  

“Looks like little Stevie is too tiny to play,” said Sadie in a somewhat mocking tone as Mike dealt out cards to everyone but me.  I looked over at Lola helplessly, hoping that she would say something to defend me.  She looked down at me with sympathy.  

“Aw, you can still be involved Steve,” Lola said warmly.  “Oh, I know!  You can fetch our cards for us when we have to draw!” She seemed to think it was a great idea, but it sounded humiliating.  I still appreciated her trying to help me, so I nodded and gave a slight smile at her suggestion.  On his very first turn, Mike laid down a plus 2 card, meaning Lola had to draw two cards and take a drink.

“Oops, looks like you’ve got to take a drink,” Mike grinned at her.  

“You are so mean,” Lola laughed as she took a sip straight from the vodka bottle.  “Steve, draw me two cards, please,” she said to me.  I walked up to the deck and carefully lifted up the two cards sitting on top.  I began dragging the massive playing cards across the table toward Lola.  The cards weren’t particularly heavy for me, but they were large and a bit awkward to grab.  I looked up at each of the giant’s faces as I hauled the cards.  Sadie was openly laughing at the sight of me struggling with the enormous cards.  Her boyfriend Jack snickered a bit and shook his head.  Mike chuckled as he watched me.  Lola had her hand over her mouth and was clearly trying to stifle a laugh, but she couldn’t contain herself and giggled anyway.  I brought the cards to her and she picked them up with ease and put them with the rest of the cards in her hand.  “Thank you, little man,” she beamed at me and patted me gently on the head.  

The group continued playing their game, forcing me to drag their cards to them every time, even though it would have been much easier to reach over and draw for themselves. Sadie, who was clearly enjoying tormenting me the most, decided to make me not only draw cards for her, but discard into the center pile for her as well.  When it was her turn she would snap her fingers at me before handing me a card to heave over to the discard pile.  She laughed every time as she watched me drag the giant cards.

As the group got more and more drunk playing the game, they all got progressively ruder to me.  No one was asking me nicely anymore, not even Lola.  “Steve, hurry it up,” Lola said to me impatiently as I was pulling some cards toward her.  “We’re gonna have to get you a little weightlifting set if you’re struggling with playing cards.”  The group all laughed at her joke as I turned red in the face.  “Not that you would use it,” Lola continued.  “You don’t even run on the wheel that I got you.”  

“The wheel?” Sadie asked curiously.  

“Yeah, he’s got a little hamster wheel in his little hamster cage,” Lola giggled.  “But he’s too lazy to use it.”  Lola glared down at me with raised eyebrows.  

“You got him a hamster cage?!” Sadie laughed.  

“Yeah, it’s where he sleeps,” Lola laughed too.  “In a little cage at the foot of our bed.”  Lola reached over and grabbed Mike’s hand and looked at him lovingly.  She then looked down at me with a mischievous grin, still holding Mike’s hand.  “Right where he belongs.  Right, Stevie?”  

I could tell that this was the alcohol talking, and I didn’t want to upset her.  I decided to just play along.  “Yes that’s right,” I told her.  

“That’s what I thought,” she smiled.  The four giants continued playing their game, and I toiled away fetching their cards for them.  Sadie was on her final card and about to win the game, and I was excited for it to finally be over.  Unfortunately, her boyfriend Jack played a draw 4 card on her just before her final turn.  

“BOOM!” Jack yelled as he slammed down his card.  The table shook and I fell down on my butt.  “You’re not winning just yet. Bring her four more cards, card boy,” he said, pointing at me.  “And you take another drink,” he smiled at Sadie.  

“Oh damn it, I was so close!” Sadie fumed.  I stared up at her and watched as she tipped back the bottle of vodka.  It was surreal seeing my little sister like this.  She was all grown up now. When she finished her swig, Sadie looked down and saw me looking up at her.  She looked at me with a puzzled and annoyed look on her face.  She then suddenly snapped her gigantic fingers several times loudly right in my face.  “Hello?  Why are you just standing there??  You’re the card bitch, now bring me my stupid cards!”  In that moment I felt scared of Sadie, and I went and fetched the cards as quickly as I could.  I dragged them into her waiting hand, and instead of responding with gratitude, she simply brushed me away without looking at me.  “‘Bout time,” she said with disgust.  

A few turns later, the four giants finished their game, with Sadie finally winning.  They started discussing what they wanted to do next.  I tried to pitch a suggestion, but Lola interrupted me.  “You guys want to watch a movie?” She smiled at the other giants.  I don’t think she interrupted me on purpose.  It was probably tough for her to hear my tiny voice, plus she was pretty drunk at this point.  The party all agreed to Lola’s idea, and they made their way to the living room.  Lola snatched me up rather roughly from the table as she stood up.  The four of them all sat down on the couch in a row; Mike sat on one end, Lola was next to him, Sadie was in the next seat, and Jack was by Sadie,  on the opposite end from Mike.  Lola sat me on her lap, then propped her bare feet up on the coffee table, like she normally does.  Mike put his feet up too, and put his arm around Lola.  “Feel free to make yourselves at home,” Lola said sweetly to Sadie and Jack, as she grabbed the TV remote and started looking for something to watch.  

I looked over at Sadie and saw she was leaning over and unzipping her short boots.  She took them off and propped her socked feet up on the coffee table.  I looked to Jack to see if he would follow suit, but he kept his shoes on and his feet planted on the floor.  Lola picked out some new action movie on Netflix, and the four giants kept passing around the vodka bottle as we watched.  I sat comfortably on Lola’s thigh while she gently stroked the top of my head with one finger like I was a lapdog.  

“Lola you are soooo lucky,” said Sadie with a slur.  She was clearly very drunk at this point.  “I wish I had my ex-boyfriend as a tiny little pet… You’re too nice though, I would torture my asshole of an ex every day!”

Lola laughed in response.  “Aww, I would never be mean to my little Stevie,” she said sweetly.  She then pinched both of my ankles between her thumb and index finger and picked me up off her thigh.  I let out a pathetic yelp as Lola lifted me up and dangled me upside down from her fingers.  She had her pretty head snuggled against Mike’s chest as she smiled at me.  “He’s my adorable, perfect little man.”  She gently shook her fingers, causing me to start swaying back and forth as I hung in the air.  Lola giggled as she watched me swinging from her fingers, and I heard Mike laugh as well.  

“Yeah well you didn’t have to grow up with this jerk as your big brother,” Sadie remarked as she reached over and poked me roughly in the stomach.  “He used to be the biggest snitch ever.  One time this asshole caught me sneaking out and he blackmailed me into being his slave for a month!”  

“Is this true Steve??” Lola asked, still dangling me from her fingers.  

“Y-Yes it’s true, but…” I stammered. 

“Apologize right now!!” Lola yelled.  She moved me so that I was hanging in front of Sadie’s face so fast that I nearly got whiplash.  Lola had never been so rough with me before.  I think it was a combination of her being very drunk, and also trying to impress Sadie.  

“I’m…I’m sorry Sadie!” I shouted to my giant sister with my pathetic little voice.  

“You made me do all of your chores for a whole month!” Sadie’s voice boomed back.  

“I know!  I’m so, so sorry Sadie!  I shouldn’t have done that!”  I said desperately.  

“You made me massage your disgusting feet every day that whole month!  You were such a jerk to me!” Sadie yelled.  She was right that I was mean to her that one time, but she was a complete menace 90% of the time.  That had been one of my only moments of payback in our entire childhood, and here I was paying for it years later.  

“Please forgive me, Sadie!”  I begged.  “How can I make it up to you??”  At this point I was feeling terrified of these drunken giants.  Normally Lola made me feel safe, but she was drunk and not acting herself.  

“Hmm…” Sadie stroked her chin as she pondered.  “Well I think it’s only fair that you have to massage my feet like I had to massage yours,” she said with a grin.  

“That’s a great idea!”  Lola approved before I could even respond.  She quickly deposited me on the coffee table next to Sadie’s socked massive feet.  “Steve, rub Sadie’s feet.  NOW,” Lola demanded.  I approached the enormous feet in front of me.  The smell was noticeable as I got closer, but what was even more noticeable was the heat emanating from them, no doubt from being trapped in her boots all day long.  At least she’s wearing socks, I thought to myself.  

“Wait, let me take my socks off for this,” Sadie giggled, as if she had read my mind.  She reached down and peeled her socks off of her sweaty feet and dropped them into her boots.  “Okay, get started little bro,” she laughed.  I gave a pleading look to Lola, hoping she would save me, but she simply stared down at me with raised eyebrows, waiting for me to begin.  She was clearly not on my side this time.  I pushed my palms against one of Sadie’s soles and began kneading away.  I was holding my breath to avoid the smell, and trying to keep her feet at arm’s length, which of course wasn’t very far.  I kept pushing and pressing against the moist, soft wall of foot flesh in front of me, taking a brief step back every twenty seconds or so to take a quick breath before filling my lungs and going back to Sadie’s foul smelling feet.  I felt utterly humiliated.  After massaging for several minutes, I took a peek around the side of Sadie’s foot, expecting the giants to all be watching and laughing at me.  To my surprise, no one was paying any attention to me at all.  The four of them were focused on the movie playing behind me, talking amongst themselves, and passing around the vodka bottle.  

They were completely ignoring me.  I realized then that holding my breath and acting repulsed by Sadie’s massive feet was mostly just a show for the giants, and they weren’t even watching me.  I guess I felt that if I acted disgusted then it would make it less humiliating somehow, like I was doing it against my will.  Regardless, it didn’t make a difference; no one seemed to give a shit how I felt about my embarrassing task anyway.  I was told I had to massage her feet, and once I was out of sight, I was out of mind, too.  I gave up on trying to hold my breath and simply endured the stink of Sadie’s gigantic feet.  I continued rubbing, kneading, and massaging her soles for what felt like ages.  

Suddenly, Sadie’s feet parted briefly, and her big toe on each foot clamped against the sides of my head, holding me in place and forcing me to look at her.  I saw her looking right at me with a scowl on her face and the vodka bottle in her hand.  “Why can’t I feel you massaging my feet?!” She snarled.  

“I-I am m-m-massaging them, Sadie,” I stuttered.  She clamped her huge toes harder against my head, pressing my cheeks together and contorting my face into a silly expression.  

“I want to FEEL you massaging them!” She demanded.  

“I’ll do better Sadie, I’m sorry!!” I shouted to her.  My voice sounded even sillier than usual with her pressing my cheeks into a fish face, and Sadie let out an obnoxious laugh at my pitiful plea.  

“I thought you guys said he was a good foot massager,” Sadie said to Lola and Mike.  “I can’t feel shit.”  Sadie released my head from between her big toes, but then quickly used one foot to grab me around the waist between her big and second toe.

“Yeah you can’t feel much when he just uses his hands,” Lola explained.  “When he massages our feet we have him use his tongue, too.  It feels amazing.”  My face burned red with embarrassment as Lola spoke.  Why did she have to tell her that?  Normally Lola was very smart about keeping certain embarrassing things a secret.  Either the alcohol had taken away her sense of discretion, or she simply wasn’t concerned with my pride at all.  

“Wait, really?” Sadie laughed, looking down at me trapped between her toes.  “Well I want the full massage experience!  Steve, lick it!”  She kept me trapped in the tight grip of her toes, and with the other foot she put the pad of her big toe right in front of my face.  “I said lick!!”

“I’m not licking your nasty feet, Sadie!  Let me go!”  I yelled at her.  She started roughly tapping her massive big toe against my face over, and over, and over.  

“Do it, do it, do it, do it,” she droned with each tap.  I hoped that this was the alcohol causing Sadie to act like this, and she wouldn’t be so abusive toward me the whole time she was here.  I looked to Lola, hoping she would have some sympathy for my predicament, but she was simply watching and giggling as my face was impacted again and again by Sadie’s toe.  

“You better do what she says,” laughed Lola as she snuggled tightly against Mike.  I felt betrayed.  She was supposed to be my protector, but here she was laughing at my torment under my sister’s feet.  I pondered if maybe I was the one being unreasonable.  After all, Lola always seems to know what’s best for me, and she seemed to think I deserve this.  I guess I did blackmail Sadie, that one time, all those years ago.  Maybe this was what I deserved.  

Suddenly, Sadie gripped me even tighter between her toes and lifted me off of the coffee table, high up in the air.  She had her leg extended way up and was smiling up at me as I was trapped between her big and second toe.  Her leg looked a mile long as I looked down the length of it.  I felt completely terrified that my gargantuan drunken sister was going to accidentally drop me.  “Yeah, do what I say you little bitch!”  She ordered.  

“Okay, okay!  I’ll do what you say just please put me down!” I begged.  

“You’re going to lick my feet?” Sadie grinned and started shaking me side to side a bit, which frightened me even more.  

“Yes, whatever, just don’t drop me!” I yelled to her. 

“Say ‘yes, ma’am,’” Sadie demanded.  

“Yes ma’am!” I yelled out desperately.  The four giants laughed at my pitiful begging as Sadie lowered me back to the table.  Without releasing her tight grip around my waist, Sadie crossed her other foot over her ankle and put the ball of the foot right against my face.  

“Lick,” she commanded.  I obeyed and started licking the enormous salty, smelly wall of flesh in front of me.  She made a surprised-sounding giggle, like she didn’t expect me to really do it.  Sadie kept me trapped between her toes and licking her massive foot while she and the other giants continued watching their movie, sipping vodka, and ignoring me.  I lapped and lapped at Sadie’s gigantic sole, hoping that she would soon grow tired of tormenting me.  I don’t even think she was concerned with the massage or how my tiny tongue felt against her feet.  She was just enjoying my utter humiliation.  I wasn’t even able to cover much of the vast surface area of her sole.  With her toes holding me firmly in place, I was only able to make tiny licks in a small portion of the ball of her foot.  

Eventually Sadie started swaying the foot that I was licking very slowly from left to right, allowing me to lick all the way down the ball of her foot just below her toes.  I was feeling exhausted from the constant licking, so I decided to use her movement to my advantage.  I kept my tongue out and held it against her sole, and I let the motion of her foot rocking from side to side take over for my licking effort.  Sadie seemed to catch on that I was just holding my tongue out instead of actively licking, but she didn’t seem to mind.  She started moving her foot all around, guiding my tongue all the way down to her heel and back up.  I lazily rested my face on her foot with my tongue pressed against it as Sadie directed my tongue wherever she wanted it to go.  She seemingly made me explore every millimeter of her foot with my tiny tongue.  She made me pay extra attention to each of her toes.  As she presented each toe to me, she would gently move in circles, forcing me to lick swirls on the pad of each and every toe.  She absent-mindedly started drumming her toes against my face, and I had no choice but to sit there and take the abuse as each tap landed against my waiting tongue.  

I had been through a lot in these last few weeks, but Sadie managed to make me feel more dehumanized in this one night than I had ever felt before.  She kept me licking her foot for over an hour, and I truly started to feel like I was nothing more than an object.  While licking her enormous toes, I got an occasional glimpse at the four giants’ faces and was disappointed to see that they were almost entirely ignoring me.  Lola and Mike were cuddled tightly together and enjoying the movie.  Mike was holding her tightly against him with his hand on her thin waist, and Lola was gently tracing her fingernail up and down his opposite arm.  I used to love when she would do that to me.  Sadie and Jack were also cuddled up and largely ignoring me.  She would occasionally say something along the lines of ‘babe, watch this,’ before smacking her gigantic toes against my face, or trapping my head between her toes.  The two of them would laugh together at my humiliation for a moment before once again forgetting about me and returning to their movie.  

Sadie finally released her vise-like grip around my waist, and I thought that my torment must be over at last.  Unfortunately, she had something else in mind.  Sadie quickly used the other foot, the one that I’d been licking for over an hour, to pinch me around my midsection between her big and second toe.  I looked at her and saw that my giant sister was grinning at me.  She then presented her other foot to me and pressed my face right into her massive, stinking sole.  I started sobbing into her foot.  I couldn’t handle doing this whole process again with her other foot.  She started violently tapping the colossal foot against me until I finally decided to comply with her wishes.  I stuck my tongue out and pressed it against the salty skin.  Sadie giggled, then began repeating the entire process from the other foot.  She guided my tiny tongue along every feature of her massive sole.  I cried softly as I was forced to worship my little sister’s giant foot.  

She made me lick this foot for at least as long as I did the first one, maybe even a bit longer.  Over an hour passed before the movie they were watching finally came to an end.  Sadie released her grip on me and I backed away from her feet.  The four giants stayed sitting on the couch, discussing the movie they had just watched.  I was feeling exposed and anxious standing on the table in front of them, so I walked over to where Lola had her feet propped up and I sat down in front of her soles, using her gigantic feet as cover so no one could look at me.  As the giants continued talking, I curled up against her foot and laid my head against the top of her heel.  It was hard to explain, but touching Lola was extremely comforting to me, and made me feel better immediately.  The way I felt for her transcended love.  It was something like how a child loves their mother, or a dog loves their master, but it was even more than that, too.  It was more like how a man loves and worships a God.  Every second of every day was a blessing from Lola.  Anything and everything that I did was because she allowed it.  In my eyes, she was perfection and beauty incarnate.  She was my Goddess.  I started placing tender little kisses along her heel as I waited for the giants to finish their conversation.  

Lola parted her feet and smiled down at me.  “Are you ready for bed, little guy?” She asked me sweetly.  

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied to her.  

“Aww okay, let’s get to bed then,” Lola said.  She and Mike stood up and Lola gently picked me up off of the table.  “Sadie, we put a blow-up mattress in the music room for you two to use while you’re here.  Have a good night!” Lola and Mike retired to their bedroom with me tagging along in her closed fist.  Lola deposited me into my cage and latched the door behind me, then Mike came up behind her and hugged her around the waist.  He started kissing her passionately on her neck, and Lola let out an adorable squeal of pleasure.  She turned around to face him, and jumped up, wrapping her legs around him.  Mike kept one hand on the small of her back, and grabbed her butt with the other hand.  He held her there, kissing her intensely, then walked her to the bed and laid down with her.  The pair of giants started removing articles of clothing between their passionate kisses until they were both fully naked and began making love.  Watching their erotic display got me feeling incredibly aroused, and just like the night before, I covered myself with Lola’s sweaty sock and masturbated while my masters had sex in front of me.  I finished before they did, then cuddled up in Lola’s socks and went to sleep.