- Text Size +

When Kelly left the room I found my head spinning. I had been shrunk to three inches tall, and she wanted me to be her doll!

I was proud to be an independent person and I didn't like anyone looking after me, let alone making me into a doll for their amusement. But the way Kelly held me in her hand and put me in her bikkinni made me feel things that I did not wish to acknowledge. It was as if part of me still wanted to be cared for in that way.

And if I were to be a doll to anyone, there weren't many people more stunningly beautiful as Kelly. I remember Jim telling me before how he always had to ward off guys hitting on his sister, and Kelly herself had probably been on dates with more guys by age sixteen than I had by age twenty three.

Not only was Kelly smart, but she was also pretty talented. She fancied herself a singer-songwriter and had posted a few videos of her playing the guitar and singing on YouTube. I had come across those a few weeks back and was impressed by the passion she put into her music.

Now that I looked around the room, I saw that her guitar was here, sitting in the corner of the room. It was great and monumental, much like Kelly herself at this point, standing proud like the guitar atop the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas.

I felt a sudden urge to climb down from the table. It wasn't an urge founded in a desire to escape, but rather the desire to explore. Here I was, three inches tall, in the room of a beautiful teenage cousin. I wanted to see what was around.

Fortuanitely, the table was close enough to the bed that I could climb down the fabric of the blanket to the ground. I never imagined the fabric to look so coarse, but everything looks different at this size.

Now standing on the floor the room looked extremely massive, as if it were a cathederal. The beds towered over me like five story buildings, and the walls were like cliffs lining the room.

I walk along the foot of the bed when I notice something: Kelly's sandals! They were sitting there, one upright and one on its side. As I approached them, I could smell the scent of Kelly's feet upon them, and it was not altogether a bad smell.

I climbed up on one of them. I could see an indentation where the weight of Kelly's heel pressed down on the sandal, and smaller indentations at the front for each of her toes. The space between these indentations was greater than my entire height. It made me truly feel how tiny I was knowing that Kelly's foot was more than twice as long as I was tall.

I stretched out on the sandal, my head near the sole and my feet closer to the toes. The smell of Kelly surrounded me and I felt as though I was close to her again.

Dispite all the excitement of the day, the heat of the afternoon and my comfortable position in Kelly's shoe started to make me drowsy. I started drifting off into a halfway stage between daydreaming and true dreaming. I kept picturing Kelly as a giantess, towering over me. Or was it Jane? My fantasies seemed to shift.

The sound of the giant door opening snapped my back to conciousness. For a thrilling second I thought it was Jane, but it was Kelly. She looked at the place where she had left me and a look of concern came across her face. Her eyes darted around the room until she saw me in her sandal.

"Aww, look at you." Kelly cooed. "All nice and snug in Jane's sandal."

Jane's sandal? I thought it had been Kelly's. Maybe that was why the odor had been so intoxicating.

"Even though you're cute, I still should punish you for worrying me." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked fearfully as Kelly stepped towards me.

"I was going to ask Jane if I could borrow these shoes." Kelly asked. Before I could react, Kelly was slipping her bare foot into the shoe. I tried to move backwards but there was nowhere to go as Kelly's toes came  to press me into the back of Jane's shoe. I felt myself overwhelmed by the pressure and the scent as Kelly's foot wiggled on top of me trying to get into a more comfertable position.

"Just kidding, I'm not going to punish you." Kelly said, withdrawling her foot from the shoe.

"Um...thank you?" I said, not sure what to say.

"What have you been up to?" Kelly asked.

"I've just been looking around, looking at your guitar..." I said.

"Want me to play a song for you?" Kelly asked, eagerly.

I felt it would be best to give my giantess cousin what she wanted, so I said "Sure." Besides, she did have a very beautiful voice.

Kelly took her guitar out of its case like a submarine comming out of its base. Leaning her guitar against the bed, she lifted me up out of the shoe. Sitting down, she placed the guitar upright in her lap and me across her knee.

"This one is called 'Your Eyes'." Kelly said. She began to play the guitar and sing. The rich tones of the guitar vibrated through my entire body as if I was standing right next to some of the largest speekers ever created. Kelly's delicate but strong voice boomed overhead singing an optomistic lyric about love.

The song lasted about three minutes. After it was done I applauded, my tiny claps bringing a smile to Kelly's face.

"What do you think?" Kelly asked.

"It was very nice." I said.

"Tell me what you really think. Don't try to be nice to me." Kelly said, more seriously now. I had to think for a minute; I had not expected to make a serious critique of her performance, expecially sitting on her giant knee.

"It was nice, although a bit simplistic." I said. "There are a few things you can do to spice it up. For example, instead of playing a plain C chord after the B minor in the chorus, you could...what?" Kelly was smiling at me.

"This is exactly why I wanted you!" Kelly said, beaming.

"Why you wanted--I thought you just wanted to shrink me to possess me!" I said, hard to believe I was talking in such a manor.

"Yes, I wanted to own you as my own little music coach!" Kelly said.

I didn't know whether to be appalled or flattered. "I can't believe you shrunk me for my music skills!"

"Well, I've always thought you were handsome as well." Kelly said, giggling like a young girl and turning red.

"I hope you know I haven't sold any records or anything." I said.

"I listened to your music on MySpace." Kelly said.

"Oh that." I said resentfully. "That never got off the ground."

"That's just because your music was in a tinny MIDI format, and let's be honest, your singing voice isn't so great." Kelly said.

"Don't remind me." I said sourly.

"But your songs themselves are really good!" Kelly said. "I looked past the production values and saw the potential. Plus, your lyrics are pretty good too."

"Gee, thanks," I said. Now it was my turn to turn a little red, rarely had I gotten such a strong compliment about my music.

"I was thinking we would make a great team." Kelly said, holding me up in her hand. "With your songwriting abilities combined with my singing and guitar playing, there's nothing we can't do!"

"The deal sounds great for you." I said. "But I'm stuck being a doll!"

"Why, I think you've got the best part of the deal!" Said Kelly. "Think about it: you don't have to work anymore! I'll take care of you and you can spend all your free time writing music. You'll just be my toy when I need you to be."

"But I like taking care of myself." I said.

"Is that really true?" Kelly asked. "How much do you like living alone right now?"

"Not that much." I admitted. in truth, I hated comming home to an empty apartment every day.

"And you haven't had a job since the warehouse laid you off." Kelly said. "And you have no kids, no wife or girlfriend, and few friends that would miss you."

It was the honest truth. "How do you know all this?" I asked.

"Oh, I've done enough internet searches," Kelly said guiltily.

"stalker!" I exclaimed. Kelly laughed.

"I guess so." She said. "So what do you say? Will you be mine? If you say yes, I can satisfy you in ways you've only dreamed of."

Kelly started running her finger delicately up and down my exposed front. My body shivered at the sensation, awed at the sheer power of Kelly's effortless carress.

"I don't exactly have a choice, do I?" I asked

"I'd be so much happier if you said yes willingly." Kelly said earnestly. I thought about it for a moment. Kelly's logic was sound, and the more I thought about it there was nothing really for me in my normal life. Perhaps being the toy of this beautiful young blond bombshell would be fun after all.

"Yes Kelly. I'll be yours." I said.

"Ohh, thank you." Kelly said. She pressed my tiny body up to her lips giving me a large kiss that covered most of my body.

"We are going to have so much fun!" Kelly beamed down at me.

I was Kelly's.