- Text Size +

When I came to I didn't know where I was. Just a minute ago I had been on a rock in a pond, and oh, that kiss! But I had passed out, which was most strange.

I was lying down on a surface that I could not recognise. It wasn't ground and its texture was unlike anything I had ever felt. However, it was very comfertable.

I tried looking around me, but it felt that my eyes were playing tricks on me. Nothing I saw made any sense.

"Don't worry, you're safe!" I heard Kelly's voice, but amplified and somewhat distant. I looked up and to my complete shock I saw Kelly's face, but it was twice as tall as my entire body.

"Don't panic!" Kelly said, running a finger down my front in an effort to calm me, but really just causing me to freek out more.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I shrunk you!" Kelly said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"You shrunk me?" I asked. It certianly seemed as though I was shrunk. I could now see that we were still in the lake but everything had exploded to outrageous proportions. Also, I realised that the surface I was laying on was in fact Kelly's hand. But this was impossible. How could I be shrunk.

"I used a spell on you." Kelly said. "After I said the incantation, the size of the first man I kissed would be subject to my whims."

"Is that the only reason you kissed me, to shrink me?" I asked.

"It wasn't the only reason." Kelly said, blushing a little.

"Can you reverse this?" I asked.

"I could--but I'm not going to." Kelly said, grinning. "You're mine now."

"But why me?" I asked.

"For years now I wanted to possess you." Said Kelly. "I saw the way you used to look at my sister--don't act all suprised, it wasn't exactly hard to see--and I always felt that I was beneith your gaze, not worthy for you."

"I'm sorry." I said. "You were very young at the time. But you shouldn't think that. You've become a very beautiful woman."

"You think so?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, absolutely." I said honestly. If anything, her giantess size made her even more beautiful in my eyes, her ladylike features expanded to mind-boggling proportions.

"You're a sweet guy. You're going to make a nice little man doll." Kelly said.

"A doll?" I asked incredulously.

"That's right." Kelly said. "I even have a house for you and everything."

"You can't treat me like this!" I said.

"I figured you'd be mad at first, but I know you'll come around to being mine." Kelly said.

"Yeah right." I said, though my heart was not entirely agreeing with my words.

"I think someone is comming." Kelly said. "quick, in here!"

To my utter suprise Kelly lifted me to her chest and slid me into the cup of her bikkini top. The fabric of the bakinni pressed me gently but firmly against the unbelivably soft and comfertable skin of Kelly's breast. I felt her flesh hug me and I could even feel the beet of her huge heart pulsing through her skin. I found my resentment of the situation ebbing away.

Kelly started moving. Suddenly there was water all around me as Kelly began swimming back. I could feel myself be tossed every which was as Kelly swam, but I was hugged tightly against her breast. Just when I thought I was going to pass out again, this time from lack of oxygen, Kelly emerged from the water and walked to the shore.

The world went black as Kelly wrapped a towel around herself. The added pressure of the towel caused me to be pressed even closer to Kelly's breast, causing me to squirm for a better position. I could have sworn I felt Kelly reacting to my squirming; I could scarecly imagine what kind of sensation this was for her.

I didn't know what was happening for the next few minutes, but I thought I felt a vehicle in motion. This was revealed a short while later when the towel was removed, flooding the area with light again. Kelly removed me from her chest and I could see that I was in one of the rooms of the rented cabin, presumably Kelly's.

"Did you enjoy that?" Kelly asked. I stayed quiet, fearing that any word would betray how enjoyable that was. Kelly placed me on the bedside table, which was about waist level to her.

"I want to tell you the rules of this spell." Kelly said. "I can make you any size I want from normal size to a speck, and I can change your size as much as I want without limit. However, I can't make you larger than full size."

"Naturally." I said.

"Also, you must stay within one mile of me." Kelly said. "Otherwise, you will instantly revert to three inches tall, the size you are now."

I thought about this for the moment. I would be able to become full-sized again under the provisions of this spell, but I would still by under Kelly's close watch.

"And don't go looking for ways of cancelling the spell." Kelly said. "The only way to end the spell is for me to release you."

"Looks like I'm stuck." I said.

"Yep." Kelly said. "Now I'm going to go downstairs for a while, they probably wonder what has been keeping me. But I'll be back for you soon!"

with that, Kelly left the room, leaving me standing on the night stand to think about my situation.