- Text Size +

Bri lit a small fire within her marbled home. She lit candles to brighten the atmosphere for the evening. She remained quiet as she was picking up the place and creating space to move around more freely. I sat on her shoulder waiting patiently for something to happen. Bri lifted me gently off her shoulder and placed me on the floor on top of a large blanket. She patted my head and caressed my face with her index finger. She gave a small smile, holding back a concerned look. She sat next to me holding her hand behind my back and stroking me with her thumb.



“I'd like to be the same size as you and do it properly.? I could feel my face blushing as I spoke to her.


“You’re sweet... I'd like that one too. However, the process for that will be painful for you, so I?ve been told. The whale wick will bring you to a certain height. You may be taller than me or shorter, there?s no definite height change as the potion is used. It varies from user to user. So... are you still up for it??


“Yeah I am. How long will it last for? Few hours at best?”


“Usually yes, but that can change. Again it varies person to person. The longest documented was over a week long. Depends on the potency of the wick and the amount used in the initial use. Well let's begin then. Go ahead and lay down on your back.?


I did as she instructed. The candle was lit and burning slowly, the scent was sickly sweet. The wood wick crackle and snapped as it burned away at the waxy potion. Bri held the candle close and examined the liquid wax pooling in the cup. She brought it over to me and tilted the jar over my body. I was expecting the searing pain of boiled wax but received ice cold wax dripping onto my body. Each drop that hot my body was a sub zero cold, taking my breath away and stinging my bones. As the wax cooled and hardened I was encased in wax and becoming claustrophobic. She continues dripping the wax on me, over one leg and moving unto the other, slowly moving up my torso and chest. My arms was covered and she hesitated at my head.


“Hold your breath for this part.”


I took a large breath in and waited for the wax chamber. The drops that hit my face stung with such freezing energy I thought I was enduring frostbite to the furthest degree. My body freezing within and wax trapped on the outside. It felt like a personalized coffin. It was silent, my heart beat slowed and my body was no longer there. I lost any sensation in my body. I felt only my thoughts with me. This didn't seem so bad, yes it was horribly cold but not unbearable. Until the wax became warm and warmed up quickly.

The wax was melting into my skin, sinking below the surface. Absorbing into my muscles, nerves and bones. The coat of wax forced its way into my body, creating a sharp burn throughout. The cold coffin was now a liquid lava pit, swallowing me whole.


“GAAAAH.... eerrhhh. FUCK”


I withered and twisted with the pain in my body, unable to lie still. I rolled over to my hands and knees, clenching at the blanket beneath me. I ripped the cloth to feel the cool stone beneath me and felt no relief. My body was truly burning on the inside. I could feel my muscles ache with growth, my bones stretch with strength.


My jeans cut tightly on my waist and legs, trying to contain my flesh. The seams stretch and rip within seconds. My button and zipper broke with such aggression there was no grace in growing out of them. My bra broke with ease as my chest swelled and my shirt ripped along my back and arms and my muscles protruded. I was sweating profusely and ripped the tatters of cloth off my body. I needed water. Ice water. I looked up to find Bri?s door slightly ajar and crawled towards the entrance. When I tried to stand I slammed my head into the ceiling. I pushed my way outside the door, having to squeeze through by exiting sideways due to my breasts and butt being too large to fit through normally. I got outside and tried catching my breath but couldn?t. The deep burning was stabbing me again and again, flushing my skin.


“AAAAH!”

I wheezed hoping to think of a place to find relief.


“Bri... water! Where... where is a lake or river?? I ask angrily.



She came outside and saw me suffering, tears filled her eyes. She grabbed my hand and led me into the forest. Five minutes of running and I collapsed to the ground.


“I can’t... It hurts too much. “ I wheezed.

“It rights there, just a little bit longer!”


My legs felt like ash about to collapse on themselves. But the burning hasn't subsided. I forced myself up and walked further until I saw the edge of a river. I collapsed on my knees and crawled to the river, falling face first. Plunging my body in the current, washing over my pain. I sank deeper, hitting the river bed. I held my breath and let the waters sweep over me. I opened my eyes and saw Bri staring down at me. I sat up and the water came to my hips. My legs were still under the water thank goodness. My body was settling down and adjusting. I looked at Bri and realized just how big I had become. As I sat in the river Bri was shorter than me by a head or so. She looked short in comparison. Like average women of 5’3 or 5’4. Still beautiful as ever though. I reached for her face and she threw herself unto me. She sat in my lap within the river and caressed my face moving her hand behind my neck. She lightly gripped my hair and kissed me passionately.


She forced her tongue into my mouth, dancing with mine. Her hands moved quickly around my neck and chest, holding her fingers gingerly over my nipples. Playing with them while they became erect and firm at her touch. She lowered her mouth and hovered over my nipple teasing me with her breath. She licked gently at it savoring the taste, kissing it and biting. Her hand fondled my breast and her other hand fled down south to my womanhood. She inched her way into my labia searching for my clitoris. Her hands trembled with excitement. I took the invitation well. I lifted my lover onto my hips and carried her out of the river bank, walking into the grass. I laid her down and could see our size difference now. She was smaller than me, my hand larger than hers as I kissed her palm. She was laying below me, waiting for me to make a move with a lustful look in her eyes. She reached for my clit once again and I held her hand and poised it above her head. I held her wrist down and kissed her sensually along her neck moving my way down her smooth body. Her wet scent was becoming apparent. I kissed her once more before going down on her. Her moans were quiet until I licked at her swollen clit. Nudging it with my nose and making her shiver. I licked her more and her thighs clamped around my neck, urging me to pursue further.

I began my magic with her. Twisting, turning, and jabbing my tongue into her, lapping at her juices flowing.


“Ahh.. yes. Yes there, there.” She whispered.


I got stronger with my pursuit. Forcing my fingers into her while creating a whirlwind with my tongue. Her hips bucking into my rhythmic pushes. Moaning into each thrust I put into her.


“More... more,” Bri pleaded.


I placed my vagina on her knee and humped her to relieve my own aching pleasure. This was it. This was enough for her.


“AHH... OH MY GOD!!”


I was sliding on her leg trying to reach my own climax while Bri was peaking into hers. She arched her back so high and let out a squeal of pleasure, slowly laying back down breathing heavily. Bri was content and that’s what made me happy. I kissed her thighs, her stomach, her neck, and finally her lips.


“Wow... I wish you were a mermaid. You’re great small but wow this size is wonderful too!” She smiled with a flushed face.


“I don't mind being this big. Doesn't feel any different really.?


“Just wait till we see some humans, then you'll feel it. Being out here you won't feel it. But that was heavenly, thank you little one." She kissed passionately.



We walked back to her home and made ourselves cozy for the night in her bed. I apologized for smashing part of her doorway. I must have been 55 feet tall or so. With Bri being 35 feet or so we made a perfect little spoon and big spoon situation. We cuddled together and our dynamic changed. I felt like a protector. She was mine and I'd keep her safe. Why does height make that kind of change? When I was small I didn't feel like this. And Bri melted into my arms, moaning softly and contently before drifting off to sleep.