- Text Size +

I peeled my eyes open to an awfully bright room with blankets swallowing me beneath their softness. Glancing around, Bri was gone. For someone as large as her, she was nimble enough without waking me up... rather impressive actually. I walked towards the door to peek outside, hoping not to be noticed by the native mermaids. They all came in such unique and colorful bodies and shapes, it was like looking into a kaleidoscope of beings. All ranged in height from 10 feet-80 feet, some had small horns protruding in the sides of their head, others had almost feather-like markings that vibrated with color.

They all had their own version of piercing eye colors, enough to make a man stare into them forever and die from thirst or hunger... consuming them and losing their minds. The allure to interact with them was tempting but fear kept me in check. I waited patiently for Bri to return but I was becoming restless. I wanted to go back to the beach where I first arrived. Without Bri’s help and direction, I was stuck. I went back to my lake of blankets and sank into them, taking in Bri’s floral and oceanic scent.

 

I was startled to be forcefully pulled upwards in a rather harsh motion. Bri’s eyes were wide eyed and chipper she said, “Good morning! How are you?”

Her index finger ran across my back and along my shoulders, up to my neck. It felt so enticing, I melted into her touch. She continued to stroke my neck as she saw me lean into finger, favoring that spot. There was a comfortable silence between us. She stepped over to her bed and sat her back against the wall and held me in her hand, taking her time with each stroke, hoping to make each one last a lifetime. I sprawled myself out into her hand with my leg hanging over the edge of her palm, waiting to see if she would accept my invitation. She continued her way down, but rather than go to my chest or stomach she moved along my arm, gingerly grasping my forearm and hand between her index and thumb. She held it for a few moments, as if memorizing the touch. I could feel her pulse in digits and it soothed me. She used her thumb to run up and down my arm to my neck and swayed to and from. When she grew tired of my arm she moved to my legs. My right leg hanging over her palm she grasped so lightly it could’ve been the wind lifting it up. She meticulously touched my feet and examined them closely, counting the toes on my foot and trying to touch each individual one without touching them all at once. She tried with a sigh of fluster, moving on to my shins and distinctly feeling for my shin and knee. She continued rhythmic patterns on my legs.

 

“Please don’t stop,” I muttered.

 

Unknowing if she heard me or not, the tender touches didn’t stop. It was an innocent thing really, but I felt my excitement growing. I wanted more touch... more pressure.. more of this feeling.

My body began to move on its own. My hips pushed upwards grazing Bri's finger, a flood of sexual ache ran through me. Within the limits of my temptation and thirst of touch, I snarled her fingers into my legs and clasped them gingerly, guiding them to their destination. Her fingers hesitated for a moment before following my cues. I sat up, repositioning myself to sit on top of her middle and index fingers, slowly gyrating on them. I brushed against her delicate digits, focusing more on my movements. I sat on her middle finger grinding my body intensely. I couldn't look at her while doing this, I had to finish what I started. Her finger lay there gently while I danced my body against it, thrusting harder using her knuckle as a means of leverage. Bri's other hand was beside me, its touch caressing my back softly. Grinding furiously in my haze of lust, I failed to notice her thumb was on my chest, kindly touching my breast. A ghost like touch that inarguably was there and making itself known. I kissed her thumb, grasping at it intently. I pulled it closer to me, pleading for more pressure on my body. Bri took my initiative and squeezed me within her fingers, keeping her other hand still for me to continue my sensual goal. My body curved and rocked continuously, reaching its highest potential in mere minutes. 

"Yes, yes, yes.." I whispered. 

Sweat was dripping down my back and I was aching for release. I hugged Bri's fingers closer to me, begging for more. She didn't changed her grip, I wanted to feel her. I clenched my legs tighter around her finger and pulled her thumb harder on my chest. What happened next was indescribable. The weight against my body was immense, causing my lungs to shudder and a small gasp of air to come into them. My spine crackled with her fingers pushing me into her thumb, thrusting me tightly between her. My grinding hips stopped and my body became restricted. There was a surge of fear... but it changed to an aphrodisiac warmth as I wanted to test my confined space. I used the weight of her fingers to my advantage and rubbed my chest into the pad of her thumb. I moved her finger to stop my butt, giving me more momentum to continue grinding. Her middle finger I was riding trembled with urge to act on its own. My breathing was swift and labored, intesifying my sexual actions. Bri leaned in close to my body, listening to my sounds of ecstasy. Her hot breath breezed on my skin, giving me goosebumps. Her face was eerily close, I dared to look at her in my moment of lust. Her face was flushed red with eyes lingering at my body contouring to hers. Her breathing was shallow and fast. She inched closer with her lips within my reach. Her mouth was slightly ajar, waiting anticipation... her tongue emerged and caressed my face. 

"mmmh" a throaty moan rattled through her chest. It was like a giant cat purr, vibrating my core. It triggered a desire I never thought I knew existed. I got up close to her throat, feeling along her skin for a strong pulse.

"Speak." I said in a shaking voice.

"What do you wish for me to say little one?" She said in a low hushed voice, deep to make my knees tremble.

She moaned again as I ran my hand along her throat and jawline, feeling for tempting skin. She stretched her neck into the air making me reach for her chin and lips. She crook her head to the side and glanced down at me. My hand is still upon her throat, waiting for her to speak again. She teased me with her silence as I waited for a sound to escape those precious lips. She squinted her eyes and smiled deviously. A soft chuckle was contained and rumbled against my hand. I shuddered at it. 

"My my, aren't you a surprise. So adventurous." she said with a coy smile.

The soft vibrations against my hand was a magical sensation. She tilted her head down and nudged her nose into my body making me lose partial balance. I stepped back to see her readjusting herself. She flipped onto her back and lay her head close to me once again. She patted her chest, inviting me to her. I eagerly accepted that invitation. I climbed onto her body and her chest was covered with a soft fabric. I saw her breasts outlined through the fabric and snuck closer to her nipples. I placed the palm of my hand onto her, her body shook softly beneath me. She breathed in deeply and I could feel the rise and fall of her chest. Her heartbeat was a dull thump that began to quicken under my touch. I traced around her nipple, seeing it harden and become perky. It was like grasping a large apple but it was so plush and warm. Its pulse was strong and throbbed in my hand. A small moan rumbled in her chest again and my body felt its presence. Her body was reacting to the smallest of touches.. a dainty and miniscule touch like mine, made this statuesque creature shudder with excitement. 

"You're cute." she giggled. She placed her hand on top of me, leaving a dead weight on my body and leaving me struggling to move underneath it. 

"Let's save this for another day okay? We can just chill today and no more funny business." She winked at me but kept her hand on top of me. 

"Okay. Am I allowed to move then?"

"Of course, little one."

She lifted the weight of her hand off my body and I crawled out to have her hand hover over me to reposition. I flipped onto my back and lay in the crevasse of her breasts, enjoying the comfortable silence between us. We took a small nap together. I was drifting into a dream of endless loops and swirls of flesh and ocean waters. Brimiera's heartbeat kept me grounded from being trapped in potential nightmares. However, I saw Alsea appear in my dreams, hiding patiently in the background. Unsettled and lucid dreaming, I nuzzled further into Bri's bosom. 

*Bri stared blankly at the ceiling with furrowed brows and a sour frown. She knew tomorrow was going to be a difficult day and would present problems. Being back on land was a nice break from the sea but it also meant catching up with her community, which is a cursed blessing from her perspective. She stroked her human to calm herself.