- Text Size +

Bri was shaking now, she brought me close to her face. She was looking at me with such serious concern. “Hayley…..” she said softly. “I’m so sorry you had to see that. Are you okay?”

I stared back at her with no emotion, just horribly numb to my core. Seeing something so vicious and gruesome in mere seconds and seeing a life end in such a brutal way… how else can I react? I knew I wasn’t blinking… I was staring aimlessly into Bri’s face. I moved my eyes down to her lips. I lingered intently on the grooves of her lips and the softness they proved. How alluring they were and yet such a haunting thought of how disturbingly cruel those lips could be. I was inside her mouth at some point… I felt that fear of dying… that horrifying dread of facing oblivion.

It was so vivid still, seeing the blood, smelling it, feeling his fear before his death. I don’t want this…. I want to go home. Bri may be gentle but who is to say these other monsters won’t try to kill me? Or accidentally hurt me? I snapped back to Bri’s warm breath blowing on my face, she was still waiting for me to say something.

 

“I… I don’t know. Please… I need a minute to think. Can we go somewhere quiet?”

 

“Of course, little one.” She coddled me close, keeping a firm grip on my body.

At this point I was disassociating with reality and I felt like I was still in my bed at home dreaming all of this. I felt the warmth of my blankets and my morning birds chirping sweetly and my cat purring softly at my feet. I wasn’t aware of being carried by a 40 ft giantess. No, I was home and I will wake up from this nightmare. It could’ve been a nice dream, it could’ve been an awesome dream! By the time I wake up, I won’t remember any of this anyhow. I always forget my dreams the next morning. But… it was real. I wasn’t ‘waking’ up, no my mind came back to what appeared to be my new reality. Bri was silent and walked calmly to wherever we were going. We stopped eventually, and some old stone ruins appeared. There were some stone houses that were decimated over time and the elements, a partial wall here and a collapsed roof there.

 

Random stone structures that wouldn’t make do for any kind of shelter if needed. Bri was slow, she kneeled down and tried letting me walk off her hand, I didn’t want to move honestly. I remained in her hand and held her thumb close like a body pillow. Bri adjusted herself and crossed her legs with her hand and myself in her lap. She was quiet. Everything came together at that point and I started crying, I can’t process all of this calmly. I cried hard, sobbing into my arm, tucking my face to hide it. I felt humiliated and pathetic. I continued crying, I could hear Bri sigh deeply. I felt her other thumb come gently placed on my back, she held it there while I sobbed. I was tiring myself out and had a horrible headache from crying so hard. I needed some sleep, so I laid back into her hand and stretched my legs out and curled them back close to my body.  I was comfortable and I think Bri was too. She was lying against some stone ruins and allowed herself to relax for a moment.

 

We sat there for a long while enjoying the sounds of the island's life. Bri was comfortably dozing off and I admired her body intently. A typical human can be captivating but something about the sheer size of Bri and a mysterious allure made a hypnotic pull at my attention. She was blessed in every way. Her skin was smooth and supple, her hair gleamed with a healthy volume. The most captivating amongst her body though was her hands. Upon first seeing them, they seemed menacing and ruthless but on closer inspection they were graceful and elegant. Her palms had deep lines that I traced with my fingers and stretched from one side of her hand to the other, carefully feeling the grooves. Her fingers curled gently in her relaxed state, I trailed my hand over her knuckles to her nail and back down the side into the wedge. Such power and force just within her hand.. It was surreal. I placed my palm into hers and stared heavily at the differences. Her hands were more appealing than mine. My nails were short and stumpy with semi-long fingers that were too skinny to wear any rings.

Bri stirred awake when I began tracing my hands along her thigh.

"That tickles you know." she whispered, smiling with her eyes still closed.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

"I didn't say to stop" She readjusted her thigh to bring it closer within my reach. It was an innocent thing really, I touched her softly with my hands and tickled in various spots and admired the warmth. Bri had a small grin on her face and was content with the moment. 

"Should we go home soon?" She asked quietly.

I was shocked thinking of dirty deeds we could attempt but I don't think she meant it like that. I nodded and walked towards her hands, climbing into her palm.

 

 

Bri came across a tree canopy that shared space with huge boulders leading into a cavern. Her door was made of several hundred trees tied together with thickets of foliage covering the boulders. It was a cozy home, comfortable for 1-2 people. There was a carved out rock face that held wood and a fireplace with several shag-like rugs spewed across the floor. Her bed was on the back wall littered with pillows and blankets with various soft textures. She boiled some tea leaves and made a tincture. She slipped softly from a granite mug and offered some to me, I politely sipped from the edge of the mug. My eyes were growing heavy with the warm tea in my stomach. Bri could see my struggle of staying awake and placed me at the top of her bed next to a mammoth pillow. I curled up instantly beside it waiting for Bri to get in bed next. She settled in carefully watching if I moved at her weight in the bed. She coddled me closer, beside her cheek. It was rather close for my comfort but I was too tired to move or care. I wondered if this would become a regular thing or if this was temporary.