- Text Size +

Josh watched as he fell in the glob of Cassie’s secretions towards a gigantic cockhead. As the glob of goo rotated in mid-air for the few seconds it fell, Josh could see Cassie’s snatch positioned above, in a straddled position, and the boy still tied to the bed with his penis hard as a rock protruding from his jean shorts. Cassie’s hand was below the penis and picking it up from its erect position as Josh continued to fall. Had it not been for that perfect timing, Josh would have landed on the cock’s shaft. But instead, he found that he hit the cock’s head with a gooey absorbed plop.

Josh found his face was in the giant's urethral opening and he still couldn’t move. The world twitched violently, and the slit opened to produce a clear viscous fluid that ran in all directions. Josh smelled a strong musk of stale urine and spunk and he was quickly hit with the clear fluid that flooded up his senses and created indescribable warmth all over his body. All this was the least of his worries.

Cassie had positioned herself in a straddled position above Justin. She loved his manly shoulders and sexy tone. She would have never guessed he liked her as much as he had just expressed during their talk a few minutes ago. The hard cock she held in her hand only reaffirmed her feelings of domination and lust. He was big for such a small framed guy. She hoped he would ask her out after this whole ordeal, like Josh had asked Millie so many months ago. But it didn’t matter; she was lost in the moment as she lifted the cock and positioned it just right. She dropped her hips, letting her thighs go, allowing Justin’s shaft to go far and deep into her already wet pussy.

Who needs protection, when you’re on birth control she thought as she enjoyed the long needed fuck. The cock in her vagina, stretching her kegel muscles only intensified the experience as she tightened down on it, causing the Justin to involuntarily reflex. The cock pulsed deep within her; she allowed it a few moments of relaxation before she began her rhythmic build to the long awaited orgasm.

Josh was in hell moments later as the world became dark in a split second. The warm, wet, slippery familiar sensation was back, but this time, his head was in this guy’s precum on top of his cock. The world stopped and a light groan was heard. The large warm male member under Josh twitched and the walls of the girl’s vagina pushed hard against him. A surge of warm goo washed over Josh, which subsided only moments later. This was not the end quite yet for Justin’s blind ride of carnal sex, nor Josh in his compromised position.  The walls began moving again, but Josh was caught in the folds of Cassie’s pussy as the mammoth penis withdrew. A brief glimpse of light could be seen, but then was sealed away again with the reintroduction of Justin’s penis.

It slammed into Josh with a strong force. Cassie must have let all her weight go and plopped down on Justin’s cock. Josh was pushed deeper further and the gooey smooth wall hit his back as he was mashed between Cassie’s cervix and Justin’s rock hard manhood. The cervix gave way gently, but a strong moan reverberated from the giantess. The cock was gone in a moment and slammed into Josh again. The quick motion happened again and again, jamming Josh’s body against her firm, soft cervix. After just a dozen repetitions, a scream was heard as Cassie must have orgasm. The cervix pressed down hard, smashing Josh’s lower body against the gigantic penis tip. His whole upper body however, was suspended in a void. He realized instantly that with the strong smell of urine and cum, he was staring down the barrel of Justin’s biological, reproductive gun. His urethra was open slightly, enough to appear to be a chasm to Josh.

A strong wave of hot moist air pushed past Josh. The strong hold of the cervix on his legs released, and then pulsed as Cassie’s orgasm reverberated through her womanhood walls. Josh felt the whole chasm move, not once, but more of a strong succession of pulses. In the darkness that surrounded him, it was unmistakable the giant was beginning to cum. A wave of spunk washed over Josh, blowing him into the cervix wall. Wave after wave washed over Josh as his eyes, nose, and mouth were forced open by the cum. All he knew was cum for the next 10 seconds, which seemed like the worst hour of his life. Then before he knew what had happened, he was unpinned. The walls closed in around him as the cock was withdrawn. Light filtered in from the now empty pussy, reflecting off the viscous spunk covered wall. Josh could only see large chunks of cum all around, slowly beginning to pool around him. But light was quickly shut off and something soft rammed into him.

Cassie had deeply enjoyed the fuck and orgasm. As she had finished her orgasm, she felt Justin spew his seed deep inside her. His twitching quickly subsided and she climbed off reaching for her purse that Allison had brought in. Finding her tampon buried deep inside, she pulled it out and stripped the wrapper away. She instinctively pushed the applicator into her and depressed the plunger sending the tampon into her now sopping wet cunt. Withdrawing the applicator, she tossed it into the trash on the side of the bed. She stood and sucked Justin’s now almost flaccid member clean of their excrements. She needed to get back to the girls so they could continue their game of Truth or Dare. She tucked Justin’s penis back into his pants, zipping the fly back up.

Cassie got dressed again in her mini-skirt and tight tank top. She contemplated removing the tampon now or later, deciding quickly that it would probably be better to let gravity drain the spunk into the cotton tampon. Pleased with her looks in the mirror, she almost forgot to put her white cotton brief panties back on. She hoisted them back up and rechecked herself. Satisfied, she made her way out of the room and back down the hall to Millie’s bedroom with an unknowing passenger buried deep within her womanhood.