- Text Size +

Josh’s victory was short lived. Twenty minutes later, the lid opened to Amanda’s ass hitting the toilet seat.  “It just isn’t proper for a girl to poo in front of a guy,” he heard her say to someone.

“I know, but at least he and everyone else went home except us soccer players,” exclaimed the voice of Millie in the background.

Josh looked skyward to see Amanda’s tiny flowering anus pucker open and release a torrent of Bill’s spunk downward in his direction.  The sticky mass rained down and as it splashed into the toilet water in globs. Josh found himself coated in another guy’s cum! He tasted the saltiness of Bill’s spunk and wiped his face of it as he treaded water. He looked skyward in time to see Amanda’s cunt open up to protrude her urethra. Amanda’s had begin to take a long hard piss. Urine splashed everywhere, getting into Josh’s nose, mouth, and eyes.  He submerged himself in the toilet water and emerged further back as Amanda’s stream quickly subsided. He had come up in a viscous glob of Bill’s spunk floating on the surface. However, after wiping his face, he looked skyward again to see her hand swoop between her thighs with toilet paper and wipe along her entire crack before she stood. The wad of toilet paper fell quickly as she let go of it with her massive hand allowing it to land in the front of the toilet bowl.

Josh treaded water as the girls talked, but it wasn’t long before a short red mini-skirt entered the view. He couldn’t win! This is what it must be like in the girl’s locker room or at a party when girls go in together. He could only watch as the mini-skirt was quickly pulled over the well formed feminine hips and a clear view of the girl’s rear came quickly to a halt on the seat, obscuring most of the view.

“Cassie, you’re not going to do what I think you’re going to do?” asked Millie.

“Yup,” said the girl, “You might want to be clear before I let this one out.”

There were shuffles that could be heard as a door was shut right behind them. Josh looked into the sky, to see only a small triangle of light come through the crack in the girl’s ass. She was leaned forward for one reason or another, legs pressed tight together. Josh then saw the shadow or what he thought was her asshole opening larger then he had ever known a human’s possibly could. Movement was smooth and swift as the triangle of light was quickly hidden from view by an unknown object.

Cassie had been holding this one in since the beginning of the soccer game. At nearly 5’3”, and 120 pounds, her ass was her godsend. It was beautifully curved, but she knew that she ate well in order to produce what she anticipated now. She tightened down in her abs and felt the massive log begin to squeeze through her tiny asshole. As she squeezed, she grabbed her purse and shoved it to the side of the toilet, she’d get it in the morning.

The log fell with increasing speed towards Josh’s location. He tried to swim, only to find that he was caught in Bill’s cum. His feet were quickly caught in the massive descending log of shit. He was swept under, further and further till it bottomed out. Then a jolt came as he felt quick movement, it swept him upwards, and he was released as the log couldn’t hold him with its momentum.

Broken free, he swam and broke the surface. High above, the legs had parted, light passed through. He could see the massive log of shit which filled most of the toilet bowl. The stench suddenly hit him and he gagged several times before staring skywards. A large wad of toilet paper fell on him from above, pushing him under. Then the swirl sensation was felt as Cassie flushed the toilet. Josh felt himself get swirled into pipe drain to the reservoir below.

Josh didn't fall very far this time as he hit the surface in the reservoir surface below Millie’s toilet. He look skyward as the rest of the toilet’s content’s poured in. The atmosphere was yellow from the large amount of urine he found himself submerged in. High above, the log that Cassie had just produced was stuck in the toilet’s trapway and beginning to descend towards him under it’s massive weight. The log itself must have been 12 inches long in the heights of the giantesses! He didn’t have time to think, as he looked to his right and saw that the surface had hit the sewer pipe. When the log from above fell, it would push the level of the reservoir tank up so high, there would be enormous suction!

Josh submerged himself and began to swim through the gooey, cummy, urine mess the girls had made. He opened his eyes in panic and they burned with a passion. He saw the escape tube! He kept swimming and was almost in when the log fell. He felt the pull of the drain and water mass around him shift. He fought the current, swimming twice as hard for the tube. Once in, he crawled with all his might to the top and flopped over the turn and slid into the clear toilet water below.