- Text Size +

The mysterious voice went on:

If you’re ex hadn’t been so violent in his movements in the condom he was trapped in during the last sex session I had here, I would have missed him entirely. But when a condom shakes violently after I take it off my last conquest’s dick, it makes me curious. So as you’re probably catching on, Ben is along for the ride tonight, trapped under my left breast. He’s come forward with everything you put him through, and I must admit, your toilet craftsmanship skills are quite amazing.

As a token of my gratitude, you may finish him off tonight, as I expected you would. I take it that Josh is in the diaper that’s barely visible between your legs? Doesn’t matter, what I want is to be captain next year. Can you assure me that for my continued silence in this matter?

“Oh Alexis, I knew you were up to something, but to bring me one of my toys back is phenomenal. You have my word, as long as you give me Ben back.” Millie said in a questionable tone.

“Lovely, here he is. How about him and Josh meet?” the voice of Alexis questioned.

“Great idea!” exclaimed Millie, as she stood.

Josh watched a light streamed in from in front of Millie’s mons. A figure quickly came tumbling into sight, which must have been Ben. Ben crashed into Josh, causing both to become disoriented. Both boys lay naked, not knowing what to say to one another. They simply nodded, acknowledging their doom, and layback looking at the devastation of what was Millie’s outer labial lips.

“Hold on a second Alexis, I need to pee really bad.” Millie said.

Again just like before, Josh watched in horror as everything spread wide, his low hanging suspended surface moved upward with the spreading legs as she squatted. Millie’s labial lips spread and revealed her inner, now glistening, sex and protruding urethra. The manhole size urethra opened even wider and suddenly, Josh and Ben were underneath a waterfall, which expelled thousands of gallons of urine for the next minute.

Caught in the torrent, Josh tried to hang onto Ben but lost hold of his arm. When the lake of urine was finally absorbed by the diaper beneath him, Ben was nowhere in sight. Millie then stood and Josh looked skyward to see his resting place fall. He tumbled back towards the now lowest section of diaper, which was directly underneath her.

A loud groan was heard from outside of the diaper walls, supposedly from Alexis. “You bitch, I heard the part about the laxatives, but damn.” Alexis said in a pissed tone.

“Too bad you won’t be around long enough to worry about those.” Millie said.

“WHAT?!” Alexis almost screamed in a painful, muffled cry.

Millie made a sharp movement and a nearly silent screech was heard of someone trying to yell, but couldn’t.

“I’m so glad I keep a spare in my purse. No one will question your disappearance; since I’m sure you didn’t tell anyone you were coming up here to talk to me. But now like you need to take a shit, you’ll become a piece of shit.” Millie remarked in an ominous tone.

Chapter End Notes:
It's about to get dirty.