- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I thought for quite awhile about how I'd get Josh out, without too much trouble and question in the storyline. I think this does it. And poor Josh is headed for far worse than just a toilet.

Cassie sat back down with the girls in Millie’s bedroom as they were slowly winding down the game of Truth or Dare. She wasn’t picked on again, but there were taunting smiles from most of the girls as they probably knew what just happened in the other room. Millie shot her several dirty looks, from on the bed, but she ignored them. The afterglow of sex and stickiness from her began to dwindle. Her cunt felt icky as her hormones began to drift back to normal.

Cassie made telltale eyes at Millie as the game ended and the girls began to disperse to find places to sleep throughout the large house. She motioned towards the bathroom, Millie taking her lead and closely followed her. Millie shut the bathroom door behind her as she entered, and of course wanted to know all the dirty details. So Cassie let Millie in on the little secret of her ravenous sex affair. But it was the cum in her panties that quickly brought her tale to a uncomfortable ending. The damp coldness of the semen that had escaped had began to bother her and she asked Millie if she had a pair of panties she could borrow.

Millie wandered out of the bathroom and Cassie moved towards the toilet. She cranked up her mini-skirt and lowered her now almost glue-like, semen stained panties from her crotch. She pulled on the tampon string, and despite the gooeyness of the cotton it reluctantly slurped it’s way out of her. She let it fall, with an unknown passenger, to the toilet water below. She relaxed; enjoying a moment of freedom, then feeling the night’s worth of alcohol rush away as she let her bladder go. The warm stream washed the cool spunk from her labial lips as it torrented in all directions into the bowl below.

Josh was quickly back where he started only hours ago. He felt his gooey cum soaked bed slowly and reluctantly let go of the walls around it. He was falling back into a white porcelain prison with no possible escape. He couldn’t move and he hit the cold water of the toilet with a small splash followed by an Empire State building sized cum-soaked tampon just above his location. When the tampon hit the water’s surface, it pulled him deep under with it. He looked straight up as they sunk to the bottom, and watched with utter amazement as the light between Cassie’s thighs illuminated the golden waterfall that she released.

The water became warmer and saltier as her stream mixed into the body of water. Josh’s eyes began to sting from the acidity of her urine, unlike before. Something was different, far different about the acidity. She must have been drinking and deeply dehydrated, as the water quickly became a deeper amber color. He worried; Millie wouldn’t let him be flushed away, would she? Then again, how would she know where he was? He panicked as the rearend of Cassie lifted off the toilet and light poured into the bowl. Was she going to flush?! He couldn’t move!!!

Millie walked back into the bathroom, as Cassie was about to flush the toilet. Cassie’s feminine hips and bottom stuck out as she still had her skirt hiked up above her waist. Millie had to think quick as she thought perhaps her playtoy was in the toilet and still frozen solid.

“Cassie, I gotta pee,” she said. “Go ahead, take a shower. There’s a towel on the rack next to you and here’s a pair of panties.”

“Thanks Millie,” Cassie said as she was caught off guard by her friend’s quick return.

Cassie decided that Millie would flush in just a minute anyways, so she turned to the shower, starting it on a nice, hot setting. She climbed in after she pulled off her clothes, and shut the curtain behind her. She hummed as she began to shower.

Millie, relieved, sat on the toilet and opened her nether lips as she started to pee while Cassie climbed into the shower. Once the curtain closed, she looked down into the amber rich water, seeing the tampon floating at the very bottom with white globs suspended in the deeper waters of the bowl. Her eye caught a glimpse of what appeared to be Josh, and she fished him out with a hand between her legs as she finished her business.

Pulling her wet urine smelling hand to her face, she looked at the figure on her index finger-pad. Her little ex-boyfriend lay totally motionless staring back at her. She realized what she had just done, mildly disgusted, but it was a small price to pay for continued torture of Josh. He’d know what lust, sex, jealousy, hazing, and fun were in just a little while. He had only hit the surface of what was to come. She pulled the crotch of her panties up after dropping Josh into it.

She would cherish tonight’s hazing of one of the Junior girls, especially since Josh was scheduled to be right smack in the middle of the upcoming diapering. She flushed the toilet, leaving the humming, content Cassie alone. Her pussy juiced just enough to drench Josh in his pink cotton hammock from her burning horniness to see a girl in pain and helpless.