- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are getting hot and heavy. Mouthplay, entrapment, and insertion with a hint of humiliation.

Austin’s jaw dropped as he watched this giantess move her mountain of boobs directly over Kass, feeling his pants tighten as he realized what was about to happen. She then looked him dead in the eyes for a moment, biting her black lip, right before she released her breasts. He heard Kass let out a scream as innumerable tons of flesh meteorically crashed down onto her, instantly silenced upon impact. He was knocked off his feet by the shaking of the table and gust of wind that carried with it, her explosive laughter slamming his tiny form as she rubbed her tits into the table top. Both his friends were completely entombed by this huge woman’s breasts, his jealousy not lost on her as her omniscient like gaze settled upon his insignificant form.

“Oh my goodness cutie you have no idea how good this feels. I can feel every little curve and detail of your friend’s bodies under my tits. Their tiny arms and legs trying to squirm around, their tiny fingers wildly grasping at my fat flesh, their faces pressed against all my weight. Oh fuck they’re all just so fucking tiny compared to my huge unstoppable tits. Take a good long look, there’s not a TRACE of their shrimpy bodies to be seen at all!” Her voice husky as hell as her hands continue to grope her breasts, pressing Daniel and Kass harder and deeper with all their weight. Her eyes lit up as they locked on him, her mouth open in pure delight, “Oh my god you subby little bitch boy you fucking love this! Look at that cock! Someone should have worn jeans today,” she again laughed at her own joke, before taking her hands off her breasts and leaning towards him, her breasts slowly spilling over more and more of the table as more of her incalculable weight pressed down on them. She put her hands together in front of her as she rested her weight on her elbows, her arms and body compressing her boobs together like they never had been before as her massive billboard sized face lowered to loom just over him, he was eye level with her black lips. He never realized how plush and soft they looked before now, and realized how big her teeth and mouth really were as her lips parted to reveal a mischievous toothy grin.

He was nearly blown off my feet when she spoke again, her hair cascading to his left and right as she addressed him much to his friends plight, “You like that I’m a humongous powerful woman that can do literally anything she wants with you,… don’t you?” she let out a chuckle as he turned beet red, “ I knew it. I pegged you as the soft submissive type the moment I pulled you here. Ooohh I love it when I’m right” it was hard to focus on what she was saying as her wet warm breathe blew over him. He was transfixed by her tongue, which he realized could easily fit all three of them on it with room to spare. This goth goddess was driving him mad, her breath fresh with her horny pheromones and that inescapable dangerous look in her eyes, a look that was for HIM. “You want to join them too don’t you.” She looked down at her breasts as she raised a finger to her cleavage, and begun tracing it up and down, “You want to join them in their total imprisonment in my huge, quaking, overwhelming, unstoppable, …mommy milkers. Don’t you?” She put so much emphasis on every word, bringing her lips a little closer after every word. His vision was nothing but her mouth at this point, to say it was overwhelming would be an understatement, he couldn’t think, he didn’t know how to exist in this moment.

“I’ll tell you what, cutie pie,” she spoke softly like a salesman giving him a backdoor deal, “I’ll give you a chance to get in on being absolutely smothered in my twin moons like your tiny, tiny friends here,” her lips were agonizingly close, “All you have to do is pull off one jump. That’s all.” The wind of her breathe rippled around him like a hurricane as his brain refused to process anything other than her. Just her was all he could process at this moment, “God you’re so cute, I just want to, ahh… slurp you up,” her tongue, bigger than a king size bed slithered out from her lips and came so close to touching him he could feel its intense warmth on his skin, “You want to know where I’ll put you if you do it? I’ll put you somewhere special, a place for my special toys,” Her voice a sultry whisper that would put any ASMR creator to shame, his body would do literally anything she asked right now. The only thing keeping him from throwing himself at her lips was just the shear sensational overload of being this close to her presence, “I only let my favorite little toys touch my nipples, and they’re awfully hard and lonely with all the attention your specks of friends are giving the rest of my breasts. If you pull off this jump I’ll pluck you up, open my bra cup and drop you right in, right on top of my nipple.” ‘Am I breathing? I don’t know if I’m breathing any more’ he thought to himself, the world was only her husky breathing, she was clearly turning herself on, “Do you like that? Do you want to be absolutely and utterly smashed against my huge nipple? No way to escape unless I let you out? To be completely dominated by just my fucking nipple?” Her mouth opened and he swore it was coming down around him, her tongue snaking towards him ready to pick him up and devour him like her cleavage had done to Daniel. But then she pulled away, the wind pulling him forward, “Oh you absolutely do. You better be careful you little thing, I might never let you go if I like you too much!” She giggled to herself as she lifted herself off her elbows, her breasts still resting on the table top leaving Kass’s boob tomb intact.  

She arranged her hands in a certain way gently upon the ramp, or as gentle as she could. He could see the whole ramp flex under the minimal force they exerted on it. “Come on my tiny subby, you want to be a good boy right?” Flustered beyond all belief he managed to make his way up to the top of the ramp and looked down at the track before him. “I’ve arranged my fingers like this, I want you to weave your way through them as you go down. You can’t miss even one alright? That’d disappoint me, and I know you wouldn’t want that.” She gave a coy, sly smile. “Start whenever you’re ready sweetie, but not too long, your friends are really turning me on and I don’t know how much longer I can contain myself.” She let out a slightly sinister giggle that both turned him on and made him uneasy. ‘Okay, sure, yeah, you can do this, why not, it’s like she’s asking you to do a 360 or anything. Just do the thing and you get the most action you’ll ever have in your life! No pressure to not fuck this up! Nope not at all! Definitely not this boner distracting me, ah fuck it here we go.’

Austin took a deep breath and kicked off down the ramp, the palm of her hand looming over head like an awning as he ducked around her pinky, and quickly slalomed his way around her ring finger. Back and forth he did this for her first hand, nearly falling off a few times as his speed kicked up. His shoulder checked one of her fingers, nearly sending him off his board, but he somehow managed to stay on and not miss the next finger, though just barely. He was flying by the seat of his pants in full adrenaline mode as he raced down towards the end of the ramp coming up on the last finger. He came in a little too close and knocked off his balance, just as he rounded the finger and his board shot off the ramp. He panicked as he felt his feet leave the board and his body spin ,”OH SHIT!!” he screamed as he spun through the air, a whole 180 and he felt his feet touching the board again just as the board landed back on the ground. He practically ate total shit but somehow saved the landing. “WAIT DID I JUST LAND THAT? DID I JUST LAND THAT??? YEAHH!!” He cheered over his victory, momentarily forgetting where he was. He’d never done something like that before, and neither had Daniel or Kass!

He was knocked off his board by the table quaking under his feet as the giant goth excitedly clapped her hands, the claps sending a ringing in his ears, “Wow!! You did it!! And you even did a little trick at the end! That was so cool, I’m impressed!!” He stood back up on shaky legs as he composed himself and looked up at her, “Uhh.. yeah.. I uh-totally just did that on purpose! Thanks!” ‘Just roll with it, she doesn’t need to know you almost ate shit, play it cool.’ Her awestruck eyes shifted, gleaming with a eager mischievous neediness as she brought her hand towards him. “Well, you know what that means cutie pie! You get to squirm your tiny little fucking body on my nipple. You can do whatever you want with it tiny. AH gosh you’re so dang cute, I legit might just keep you if you do a good job in there,” he felt that immovable unrelenting pressure on him as she picked him up between her fingers and lifted him up to her face. Her face was so damn big, she didn’t register as human like this, but she was still gorgeous beyond his league.

She gave him a warm smile, lust and excitement dancing behind her eyes as she drank him in. Forget earlier, this was the smallest he had ever felt next to this woman. Her energy was borderline predatory, her moist breath rustling his hair with each breath. She truly had him in her complete control, and he kinda really liked it.

“Oh my god you are literally the cutest thing EVER ahh I can’t take it any more, I saw how jealous you were of your friend earlier, so how about I give you what he got and extra?” She brought him to her lips, and he braced for impact, not knowing what to expect. The hot air of a lover deep in heat washed over him as she whispered in her most husky voice yet, “I’m going to make you cum for me”, his whole body shivered in response.

His brain was not prepared for the moment the kiss connected. His entire upper body was completely embraced in her plush soft lips. His brain overloaded with emotion and sensation as he sunk into their supple softness. His brain was completely fried, she had to be a goddess to get him in such a euphoric state with a mere kiss. His whole body vibrated as she let out a small moan. He was shifted up across her skin and then felt a slight sucking sensation on his crotch as her lips parted ever so slightly and the tongue he had been so enamored with snaked out to begin playing with his erection through his shorts. He couldn’t help but let out a moan as she explored his crotch with her tongue, flicking it around, firmly rubbing it, and surrounding it. He had never had a girl go down on him before, let alone like this, he couldn’t believe he was getting what he had been missing out on for years, and from a goddess no less!!

He involuntarily bucked his hips against her tongue and dig his fingers into her lips as he tried to kiss her back and give in to the overwhelming need assaulting his senses. Her massive form quaked as she let out a giggle and her tongue assaulted his dick with renewed vigor and interest. She managed to get his pants off by snaking the tongue in and pulling it down, exposing his penis to her. She pressed him deeper into her lips, closing them around his crotch and began giving him the best blow job of his life.

He was in absolutely ecstasy, his tiny little body completely overloaded with the softness of her lips and the wet action of her tongue. His tiny body flailing around on her lips as she sucked him to completion. He let out a scream as he shot his load into her cavernous maw, his muscles spasming as he gave this goddess everything he had. No girl had ever given him this kind of attention in his life and the first time just happened to be the sex of a lifetime.

=========================================

Chloe smiled as she detected the taste of victory on her tongue and swallowed it down, but decided she wasn’t done yet and continued stimulating her tiny toy, causing him to wail and flail from the over stimulation. She loved making tinies squirm from overstiming them, they were done cumming when she decided they were done cumming and she’d make it known. It was so hot making them beg for her to stop, she felt her pussy aching for attention feeling his tiny hands clawing at her lips. He begged her to stop, pleaded with her stop, but she wasn’t done yet. Her other hand had drifted down to her tit where she was massaging it into the table. His tiny screams of desperate pleasure were unrelenting, he sounded practically in agony as her tongue continued its assault on his cute little dick.

‘Ahhhh this little hottie is SUCH a keeper, he’s so fun to mess with. I’m definitely keeping him for a while’, she finally broke her kiss and pulled him away. His limbs were limp, his tiny chest rising and falling rapidly as he tried to recover from the ordeal she put him through, she brought her face closer, “What a good boy! That was so fucking hot, you did such a good job cumming for me like that my tiny little skater toy!“ she whispered down to him in a husky and pleased tone, ”Did you like being a good boy for me?”

She giggled at his little squirms as her breath washed over his dick, overstimming him again. She saw his tiny head nod just barely. ‘He’s so delicate and tiny in my hand right now. It just makes me want to shove him in my vagina. That’s not his prize though. I think I have a better idea for that.’ “Hmm good boy. You ready for your other prize?” He weakly nodded again, still trying to catch his breath. “Do your best to give my nipple lots of love and attention, no slacking!” She giggled at his puny pathetic tired little form. He was just so fragile and delicate and tired, the things it made her want to do oh lawdy.

She brought his frail tiny form down above her tits, and peeled open her bra cup with her free hand, exposing her hard nipple. The cup gaped below him, eager to have him enter, and she did not let it wait long. She dropped him from just above it with giddiness, and the moment she felt his tiny form impact her nipple she let the bra snap shut, like a venus fly trap snapping around freshly caught prey. She traced her finger over her bra, his form too small to feel any noticeable difference in the fabric, so she pressed harder and let out a moan as she reveled in the feeling of his tiny limbs rubbing against her sensitive nipple. She closed her eyes and squeezed both her breasts and took in the feeling of the 3 tiny toys she had scattered around her breasts. All of their squirming bodies being absolutely dominated by her fat tits. She felt so fucking big and powerful, her pussy ached for satisfaction.

Knowing what she was going to do she reached under her tit and pulled out the skater girl. She dropped her on the table in front of her, “clothes off, now” she demanded while she reached for her phone. The girl looked hot and bothered and quickly complied while Chloe scrolled through gallery. “Fuck there she is” The photo of the karen that had been accosting them. She quickly zoomed in to get roughly the size she wanted and then tore her from the image, dangling the screaming woman at roughly 5 inches tall in the air. “Shut the fuck up!” Chloe silenced the woman on the spot, “You fucked up so hard that you’re gonna get fucked by a goddess!” The woman just started screaming again which was promptly silenced by Chloe shoving her roughly down her pants. She started to rub the flailing woman against her pussy with one hand and was about to start rubbing her tit with the other when the skater girl shouted up to her, “HEY. You can just pull people out like that? Can you give me people to fuck?” She actually wants to use tinies? Dude that’s fucking awesome lets go, “Fuck yeah I can, you want some alternate dimension versions of your friends?” “Fuck yeah I do give me those pathetic shrimps!!”

She let out a moan as she scrolled to another photo, the karen in her pants rubbing quite nicely against her clit as she zoomed as far out as she could to get the tiniest versions she could. Not really caring about accuracy at this time she just reached in and grabbed the whole group along with some of the ground itself and yanked it from her phone. She deposited the pile down on the table top next to the skater girl and shoved her hand down her pants.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know when the next update will be but please leave feedback!