- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter the fun begins. Breasts and entrapment to be had!

Austin couldn’t believe what was happening to him but he was too freaked out to question it and just went with the flow this hot giant woman was throwing down. It was easier to just accept that some eldritch being decided to hang out than question it, especially when he’s sure said eldritch being was intentionally hovering him closer to her house sized breasts for a little longer than she did his two friends when she was putting him down. Like did some unfathomably huge hot space god thing really just make direct eye contact and insinuate sex with him and wink??? It was a good thing he used skating as a coping mechanism cause this was gonna be a lot to process.

His friends were just as eager to skate as well and already pushed off to explore. He realized he had been clutching his board so hard that his knuckles were white and quickly dropped the board, wincing at the pain as his hand cramped up. He heard a titanic giggle far above him as he reached for the board, he felt it was directed at him. He looked up, jumping in surprise and losing his footing as the giant woman was no longer what seemed like hundreds of feet away reclining on the couch, but was now a mere 15 feet away, or more specifically her breasts were.

A massive wall of flesh greeted him, a towering 20ft tall canyon of cleavage loomed directly in front of him like a dark alley between skyscrapers. Oh my god my car could fit in there, he thought to himself. He was never more aroused and afraid in his life, though he didn’t know if the fear was because of how massive she was or that she was now clearly putting moves on him. Him! Him of all people who struggled to land a date the many times he found himself single was getting hit on by a woman as equally large as the flirting itself.

A burst of strong wind knocked him out of his stupor and messed up his hair as she giggled. He realized he’d been staring and his head shot up to look at her in her eyes with fear and embarrassment in his. Would she be mad? Disgusted? No wait she literally put her building sized boobs right in front of him. His eyes met hers and he saw a look he’d only ever seen girls give other guys. Oh god he was in trouble. She winked with a smug and suggestive smirk. Oh god he was really, really, way out of his league.

Her plush lips parted and her booming yet elegant voice slammed into him as she addressed him, “Oh I’m sorry little guy. Did I startle you? With my big fat humongous tits?” she battered him with another giggle at the end while looking very amused with herself. He felt his face flush hotter than the sun as he scrambled to find his skateboard and utter any kind of reply. How do you reply to a godly woman hundreds of times your size saying something like that to you?

She seemed to think my fumbling around was entertaining as her smirk turned into a toothy smile. ‘Oh god those teeth have to be like, as big as me right?? On second thought I don’t want to know, lets get out of here before I embarrass myself more,’ he berated himself. She laughed as he found his board and scrambled to his feet, “You are SO cute oh you little thing! I’m sorry for torturing you, there’ll be time for these mountains later go have fun skating around.” She chuckled to herself. Though she dismissed him her body language changed none, as her looming form was still shadowing over him with a terrifyingly focused attention on his tiny body. He’d never felt more exposed and vulnerable in his life and she hadn’t even touched him. ‘Wait the fuck why do I have a boner??’

He tore himself away from her impossible and confusing alure and threw his board on the ground, hopping onto it and pushing off towards the supposed skate park. He didn’t really understand why an alleged old god would be powerful enough to have their own dimension and pull others into it at what he guessed any size they wanted but chose to build a skate park out of magazines and spoons. ‘Y’know what none of this makes sense, I’m like 2 inches tall or whatever on some giant hot goth chick’s table that wants my dick and now I’m gonna grind on a spoon handle. Fuck it.’

The skate park she constructed was surprisingly well made for what it was. It was very smooth and stable despite the fact he just skated on a playing card and he was able to get some good speed and land a trick or two. The whole park was actually pretty fun to skate around and something about the aesthetic of all of these giant objects made for a fun atmosphere. An atmosphere briefly broken when he'd round a corner or come up a ramp and there’d just be her mountainous form looming over all of them, just watching them with a smile on her face. How could she be so big? He couldn’t wrap his head around it, or how he got flustered every time she turned her inescapable gaze to him. He’d bet money it was her fault he was falling as many times as he was, it wasn’t his fault that her looking at him with that face struck fear and arousal into his veins. He just felt so exposed under her gaze and he was not used to feeling that kind of vulnerability after years of closing himself off from people.

Austin wasn’t as good as his friends. Daniel had been skating the longest out of the bunch, with Kass not far behind. Daniel was all over the ‘half-pipe’ plastic bowls, while Kass was trying out a particularly gnarly looking grind on a spoon, both things he himself didn’t really feel ready to tackle yet. He stuck to the simple paperclip grind rails and the ramps and jumps, practicing his simple tricks. His friends gave him pointers when he asked and were supportive when he failed, but he just wanted to catch up with them and be as good as they were.

Lost in thought he biffed a landing from a small jump and stumbled off his board, recovering quickly and getting up to look for his board. He looked up to see his board rolling quickly in the direction of their humongous hostess, specifically her mammoth tits that were resting on the table. He watched petrified as the board rolled closer and closer to them before bumping into them, bouncing a slight bit and stopping a mere few inches away.

A nervous silence hung in the air as his eyes traced her body up from her huge tits up to the necklace that vanished in her colossal chasm, up to a neck as wide as his car was long, up to the graceful overhang of her chin, up to eyes as big as his whole upper body. Eyes that weren’t looking at him? ‘Did she not notice my board bump into her like that? Is she really so big that she didn’t feel any thing? Now that I’m really looking at her though, she really does have some amazing eyes, and that nose is pretty cute too, and.. oh geez I’m missing my chance to get my board back without her noticing! Get your head in the game Austin!’

With a nervous gulp he cautiously walked towards her, darting his eyes back and forth between her face and the board. It was both intimidating and somewhat arousing how large she was, as the way her body just loomed over him became ever more dramatic the closer he got. He was getting evermore nervous the closer to his board, and her tits, he got. ‘My board just HAD to stop close to her boobs didn’t they? Oh man if she sees me now she’s gonna think I’m a huge pervert and crush me or something! Please don’t look at me!’ The closer he got to her hulking breasts the more in awe he was of them, the way the fabric of her top stretched from their shape as their weight had settled out on the table. ‘She could absolutely crush me to dust with those things, they barely even seem like boobs at this point.’ He noticed he was sweating and his mouth was dry. He held his breath as he looked up at her face, her gaze still focused on whatever his friends were up to. ‘The board is right there! I’ve almost got it!’ The shadow of her house sized breasts now cast over him as he was mere feet from his board. He extended his arm out to grab it and allowed himself to steal one quick glance up at her.

Austin’s blood ran cold as his eyes instantly met hers. ‘Oh god. She was already looking at me. This doesn’t look good for me. Ohhhh I’m so dead!’ His throat felt like a desert as he was frozen in fear waiting for her reaction. Her eyes pierced into his soul, an unreadable expression behind them. Being the center of attention in this moment was way too intense. Her eyes shifted from looking at him, to down a little bit at her breasts a few feet away from him, over to his outstretched arm, back to him. Her face changed to one of knowing, a very cute and amused smirk flashed across her features, a single eyebrow raised in intrigue, or was she impressed? Her voice eased through that smirk like a dark shadow “Looking for something little man?” He had never felt so small than in this moment, he needed out, “Uh-hm sorry, I just- uh – my breast- I MEAN my breast- IMEAN my BOARD rolled uh over here and I uhm – uh sorry I’ll just – uh get.. that.. real qu-quick. Sorry.”

Her expression only became even more amused, both eye brows raised and that smirk turning into a flirty grin. She wiggled her eyebrows down at him, a soft wind blowing into his face as she whispered down to him, “Mmmhmm. If you say so cutie pie. Well I’ve got a few places you could get lost in if you know what I mean.” She said with a playful flirty vibe in her voice. “uhm, right. S-sorry,” Austin meekly choked out the words as he quickly ran to get the board, his eyes locked on hers. ‘Okay I’m not dead she’s still flirting oh my god no one told me what to do when a giant woman flirts with you SOMEONE HELP.’ He stumbled when the ground gently quaked from her giggle. A light breeze on the back of his neck as she muttered under her breath, “Mhmhm what a cutie”.  Austin felt like he might explode if he looked back up at her, so he ran back into the park, stumbling occasionally as his internal monologue was nothing but screaming.

This did get the attention of his friends though, specifically Kass, who decided to try something a little daring. The giant woman had been casually resting her hand on the surface of the table not far from her massive bust, which also just so happened to be near a ramp. Austin whipped his head back around as he heard Kass shout “TRICKSHOT!!” and watched as she booked it down a hill crafted from a text book and ramped straight over those giant fingers and landing a kickflip. Our eldritch hostess was quite amused, “Hey that was sick! Bet you can’t do it again!” Kass shot back up at her, “BET!!” and kicked back up to the top of the ramp. Our hostess then started using her fingers to make new obstacles to change up the jump, which Kass cleared easily. They did this a few more times.

Daniel got in on it too, with his own spin as he always does. The guy managed to hit a grind or two on her ring which she seemed to really get a kick out of, dared him to do it again with that thunder clap of a voice she has. Second time Daniel biffed it hard and ricocheted off her finger and landed squarely on her thumb, his arms and legs wrapping around it. The sky rumbled from our skate goddess’s laughter as the massive hand lifted high up above us, Daniel let out a scream that was a bit uncharacteristic of his tough guy façade. She had brought Daniel up to her face, an amused smirk as long as my little Nissan, as she analyzed him up close. Kass and I could hardly make Daniel out at that distance, let alone hear him, but we could hear her just fine.

“My my, little guy. If you wanted to be wrapped around my finger all you had to do was ask! You’d make a nice pretty ring” she teased him with a sultry glee. It looked like she was really getting a kick out of his tiny body desperately clinging to her thumb as she turned her hand around, drinking it in from every angle. “Ahh you’re so cute on my thumb like that, all desperate and tiny! Hmm almost as cute as you are while skating around. How about a kiss for good luck on your next attempt?” Austin felt kinda jealous as he watched his friend get his entire upper body enveloped in an oversized kiss. 

 ==========================================

Chloe pulled her hand away from her lips to take a look at the tiny skater boy she had latched onto her thumb. She giggled at his clearly flustered little face, ‘That is just precious’, she thought to herself. “Careful now, don’t lose your grip little guy. There’s a soft landing for you if you fall but I might just lose you in there,” she said playfully. The little guy seemed to snap out of his flustered trance for a moment, not quite realizing just where he was as he looked down. He let out the cutest little yipe as he saw just how high up off the ground he was, her abyssal cleavage directly under him waiting to swallow him up. She could feel his tiny fingers and thighs trying to grip into the pads of her thumb, ‘perhaps he doesn’t like heights so much, how adorable’.

She began to move her hand down to place him back on the ground, but the movement seemed to startle him and he briefly lost his grip on the top of her thumb. She could feel his tiny hands scramble to regain a hold of her thumb as they slid against her thumbnail, the rest of his tiny body beginning to slip off due to the angle he was now hanging from. He failed to get a solid grip in time and the rest of his body slid off sending him tumbling off her thumb. It was kinda hot feeling those tiny hands desperately clamber at the tips of her thumb and thumbnail before he fell off. He let out a cute little yell as he fell, tumbling head over heels before being abruptly silenced as he landed headfirst in her cleavage. Her breasts jiggled a bit from the impact, enough so she felt his tiny body sink a smidge deeper between them from their separating and coming back together.

She let out a laugh from the whole spectacle, “Whoops! I guess you weren’t wrapped around my finger after all!” The stun from the impact wore off, she could feel his arms attempting to move around and could see his legs kicking in the air, “Well you seem perfectly alright, do you need my help little guy?” Her gaze fell upon the two other skaters that had stopped nearby and were just standing there stunned gazing at their friend’s half buried kicking body. One of her favorite things was seeing how other people reacted to her lewd antics and their reactions were priceless. Certainly not every day you see someone get buried in tits the size of your apartment. The way they looked at her in awe was turning her on. That and the feeling of his tiny body slowly sinking deeper into her cleavage, his little squirms and struggles. ‘Mmmmh I think skating time is over, momma is ready to play with her new toys’, she thought to herself as her eyes locked onto the tiny duo standing on her coffee table.

 

 =========================================

Kass couldn’t believe what she had just seen.  Watching Daniel falling straight into that insane canyon of a cleavage this woman has had just sitting on the table was igniting something in her. Something about her friend getting embedded in 20 foot tits was just really riling her up. She could swear those tits were eating Daniel alive, like his legs were just getting pulled deeper every time. She noticed her breathing getting heavier and an aching beginning in her crotch. ‘What the fuck, why am I getting turned on. I don’t even look at stuff like this online.’ She glanced over to Austin, who was just as captivated as she had been, though she cringed a little noticing the slight bulge in his pants, ‘EW did not need to see his dick. But maybe it’s not that weird to be turned on right now, this is kinda hot.’

Even from where the two were there was a breeze every time their giant captor spoke, “I don’t think you’re quite ready for this halfpipe yet, shortcake. But if you really want to practice on it I can arrange it,” she said with a kind of giddy excitement as she reached a single finger larger than a telephone pole up to Daniels squirming body. I think both Austin and I were expecting her to pull him out cause we both gasped when that tree trunk just delicately pushed on Daniels ass and he fuckin completely disappeared. She didn’t stop pushing until he was up to her knuckle before taking her hand out of her boobs. There wasn’t a single trace of her friend, she couldn’t even hear him any more. “Holy. Fuck.” Her face flushed with embarrassment as she remembered Austin was standing right next to her. ‘That is so fucking hot. I’ve never seen a man that pathetic and powerless in my life. I’ve never seen a pair of breasts that powerful in my life. Am I a switch now? Is this a new kink?’ her thoughts racing with everything going on at once.

She looked back to where Daniel was buried alive to see that those titanic tits were now being squeezed together by hands that could crush her car, Daniel’s car, and Austin’s car all at once like a tin can. ‘Fuck. That is REALLY hot, fuck skating I’m so fucking wet right now, he’s just so pathetic fucking buried in just boobs. Those are just boobs and he’s fucking GONE. God I want that.’ She glanced back at Austin and then up to their supposed old god. ‘Fuck it I’m way too fucking horny for this shit and she said we won’t remember any of this anyway soo..’, she readied herself for more embarrassment as she shouted up at the giant woman, “HEY.” Daniel’s personal hydraulic press was put on pause as the giantess regarded them with surprise. “We won’t remember any of this right? Like NONE of it, right?” She said with a red face, she could feel her body shaking a little. The giantess gave her an amused smile before thunder rolled from her lips, “Yes that’s right, you will literally remember nothing of this moment, it will be like it never happened.” Kass let out an exasperated sigh, “Then fuck it! I don’t really know why but I’m horny as hell.” She shoved a hand down her pants and another into her shirt as she started massaging her breast and her lower lips. She saw Austin step back in shock and the giant woman raise her eyebrows in surprise

“Well this is new! My guests don’t usually just start masturbating like that, I’m not complaining,” the giant woman’s voice boomed, “I’ve got an idea to make this more interesting, if you can land one more trick jump I’ll give you a show to really enjoy.” She winked at Austin, ‘Why did she wink at that shrimp? I’m literally jacking off right now and she winks at the virgin? Hell no!’. She quickly stopped touching herself and grabbed her board, “BET lets DO IT!”, and resumed skating. Her legs were shaking as she went down the hill again, seeing the hand now in a V shape for her to jump through. She was getting distracted by the view framed by the giant fingers of Daniel being mulched by those huge mountainous honkers and quickly lost her balance near the ramps end and fell off her board, skidding up and over the ramp and rolling a few times coming to a stop not a few feet away from the tits that had caused her wipeout.

The gigantic goth of course saw the whole thing and Kass looked up stunned as a horny as fuck smirk spread on her face as her immense countenance addressed the infinitely tinier skater inches from her tits, “Ooh that looked like it hurt. How about you take a time out and have some ‘tit’-lynole,” she laughed at her own pun as her hands lifted her megaton tits up and together, probably squeezing the hell out of Daniel in the process. Kass was transfixed, ‘Holy fuck I’m definitely a switch. LOOK at those.’ This woman’s breasts blocked out all light entirely as they hovered directly over her and Kass finally snapped out of it and tried to get up to get out of the way, “Hey, HEY What are you-“ her panicky voice cut off as the immensely heavy and overpowering meteoric bosom crashed down onto her all at once.

 


Chapter End Notes:

As always, feedback is welcome!