- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The morning began normally enough, with Debra treating Arthur almost like he was an average sized man. She sat on the couch while Arthur sat on a nearby footstool.

Debra made some tea. She asked him about his day. About his life. Offered him some food.

As they talked, she lounged back on her large couch and let her sandals fall onto the soft-carpeted floor. “You’re really fitting in well at that house, aren’t you?”

“As well as expected” he said.

“What do you mean?” she asked, “You don’t like it over there?”

Arthur noted the genuine concern on her face, as if she couldn’t comprehend why a tiny man wouldn’t want to be held captive away from his family.

“I like it just fine” he said, “but I have a family too, don’t forget. And I’d like to see them”

Debra’s face took on a bit of what looked like sympathy.

“You have a wife?”

He nodded.

“And a son”

“Oh how terrible”

“Not really” he said, “Providing I can see them again”

“Are they tiny like you?”

“No. It’s just me that’s getting smaller. They’re both regular size, I’m sure. It’s Beth who won the Lotto, so she got to chose this life for me”

Debra fell silent for a moment though if facial expressions could talk, hers would have said “Lucky her”

Arthur didn’t know what to make of her expression, so he stared at the carpet instead.

“You don’t think you’ll ever see them again?”

“I’m not sure,” he said, looking up once more.

“Maybe I could help” she said to him.

Arthur’s face lit up.

“How?”

“I know people” she said, “Important people. People with connections”

Arthur nodded up to her on the couch.

“Oh please. I’ll do anything. Anything at all”

Debra appeared to be thinking on what he had said.

“What could you do for me?” she asked innocently.

Arthur thought on this.

“I’d like you to come over here more regularly for starters” she continued.

“I could do that”

Debra leaned back even further on the couch. Whether she realized it or not, she had spread her giant legs apart ever so slightly.

“Would you really help me with my family? What is it you could do exactly?”

Debra sighed, sensing the tiny man’s urgency. “Whatever I set my mind to, really. My ex-husband owes me a lot of favors, let’s just leave it at that”

Then, without saying anything, Debra’s large left foot leg stretched out so that it came close to being in contact with where Arthur sat.

“But I would need to know that you’re serious about coming here and…entertaining me, for lack of a better phrase”

“What is it I can do?” Arthur asked sincerely. If this woman could help him, he’d stop at nothing.



Debra reached over the back of the couch and closed the curtains, darkening the room a bit. Then her foot moved a bit closer. She raised her leg a bit and leaned back, gently sitting her large foot onto Arthur’s lap.

The heel of her bare foot rested on his thigh. Her toes flexed into the air, large enough that they almost touched his face.

“Would you be a dear and rub my big feet?”

Arthur nodded eagerly. A foot rub wasn’t so bad. He was good at it. And besides, she seemed to want to help him.

Debra sighed enjoyably as his tiny fingers went to work.

Her feet were absolutely enormous compared to his tiny hands. He wondered why in fact she would want a foot rub, since his small size made a rigorous massage very difficult. Then he noticed her peering down at him
from up on the couch. She appeared to be quite delighted. It wasn’t the actual footrub, he thought, but the fact that a miniscule man was kneeling on the floor, attending to her frivolous desires. That must be the appeal, he thought.

Debra continued to peer down at him, delighted that this tiny man was so obedient.

“You certainly listen well” she said down to him.

Arthur looked past the giant woman’s pretty bare toes up to her giant face far away from him, up on the couch.

Silence rose between them as Arthur continued to rub her feet.



“Kiss them, will you?”

He looked up at her. Not sure what she meant.

Debra wriggled her bare toes.

“My feet. Kiss them”



He looked at her enormous bare toes, hovering mere inches from his face since her foot was in his lap. He kissed the tips of her toes. Debra inhaled, enjoying the sensation, but also the sight of a tiny man hovering and tending to her toes.

“Again” she said.

Arthur nibbled at her toes.

“If you want me to help you” she said, continuing her earlier thought, “then I expect you to come over here on a regular basis”

Arthur, the former college professor, continued to kiss the tips of her toes. He nodded.

“And I may…expect things from you” she said, gently pulling her barefoot from his lap.

Arthur looked up, not exactly sure what she meant by that.

“Just tell me” he said up to her.

Debra leaned forward, staring down at the tiny man on the floor.

“Lie on the floor” she said to him.

Arthur pushed himself off the ground, turned and then lay on his back.

“No, on your back”

Arthur did, surprised at how far above him the ceiling seemed.

He turned to see Debra climb from the couch and walk over to him so that she looked down into his eyes. She looked impossibly huge, even bigger than before now that he was lying on the floor.

Slowly, and with a smile on her face, she started to pull down her shorts.

Arthur watched as her they fell to the ground. Her large feet stepped out of her shorts, which she kicked aside carelessly.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked a bit naively, staring up at her immense size.

Debra was a bit red in the face. She looked embarrassed for just a second, as if she too couldn’t believe she was doing this. But then she stepped over him, so that one enormous leg stood on either side of his tiny frame,
facing his feet.

Slowly, she sank downwards, her rear end approaching his upper chest. 



Arthur stared in partial horror as her large, mountainous bum came towards him, her soft cheeks spreading slightly as she squatted over him.

She stopped short of actually sitting on him, mind you, for that would have surely incapacitated the tiny professor. Or worse.

Arthur had up until this point, never felt so small in his life. He stared at her rear end, which softly hovered mere centimetres from his upper chest and face, threatening to squish his life away from him. To snuff him out like a candle.

Debra turned, bracing herself, to look over her shoulder, down at the tiny man she straddled.

“My bottom…it needs some…attention” she said.


* *