- Text Size +

Other tasks would follow that day, making it a most strenuous morning and afternoon. When nighttime had finally come, he fell asleep, face down his tiny bed.

He dreamt of his wife…

It had been over three weeks since he had seen her, but that didn’t lessen his missing her by his side. In his dream, they were the same size and had moved away. He had been through everything with the Lotto, but it didn’t seem to matter anymore. His son was there too and they all seemed perfectly happy together.

He awoke at the sounds of laughter from inside the house. He lay there for the longest time, just listening. Eventually, when the laughter continued, he sat up and slid off the edge of his bed and onto the floor.

It was Beth’s mom, Marie, who was laughing on the phone.

He ventured out into the hallway, creeping towards the kitchen but remaining out of sight.

“Oh it was terrific”, she laughed. “At first I thought it was hilarious, seeing his little, tiny head between my legs, but let me tell you…it was heavenly”

Arthur moved, sensing that Marie was about to spot him.

“Yes, of course, that shouldn’t be a problem at all tomorrow? Yes, I’ll make sure he’s there…need him all morning then?”

What was she talking about, Arthur wondered?

“Yes, okay Debra. I’ll talk to you soon. Bye bye”.

Arthur darted back into his room just in time to avoid being seen my Marie. He quickly climbed onto his bed and pretended to be asleep.

He heard the door open.

“Mr. Spence. Are you awake?”

Arthur didn’t answer her. A moment later, he was being jostled awake by a large hand on his shoulder.

“Mr. Spence, wake up, will you?”

Still, Arthur pretended to be asleep.

“We’re going to go to Debra’s tomorrow morning, how’s that sound? You met her yesterday, remember? She wants one of those fantastic massages”

Marie laughed at her own joke, then sighed, disappointedly when he didn’t sit up and talk to her.

Eventually she left the room. When he was sure she was gone, Arthur looked to the doorway, wondering how things had ever gotten the way they had.

* *


Arthur wandered down the hall of the house. It was dark out and he guessed that it must be close to midnight. There was a light on in Beth’s room. He wanted to talk to her, but was fearful of what new tasks she might find for him to do.

“Did you want something?”

Arthur spun around to see the lower portion of a bare leg. He looked up, squinting to see in the darkness. It was Beth, dressed in her bathrobe. He could feel the steam float out from the bathroom door.

“Uh, well…I wondered if we could talk”

Her towering legs, visible from the chins down, stepped past him, leaving damp footprints on the floor, visible in the dim light.

Arthur stood in the doorway, reluctant to enter unless invited.

She sat down on her bed, combing her hair.

“I don’t want to talk to you, so leave”

Arthur remained in the doorway. She glanced at him, then stood from thevbed.

“Don’t make me force you out, Arthur”

He remained in the doorway. The sight of her large bare feet tromping towards him made his stomach sink, but he was determined to talk.

Her feet stopped just shy of where he stood. He was tired of looking up at her, but had little choice if he didn’t want to stare at her shins.

When he looked up, he saw immediately that she wasn’t in a playful mood.

“You’ve got five seconds to get out”

“I’m staying” he said, walking past her bare feet, further into the room.

Beth spun on her heels, surprised that this tiny little guy had defied her.

“Arthur”, she said, standing in the doorway, “I guess you didn’t hear me”

Arthur stopped and turned to face the giant woman, leaning against the side of her computer tower, barely taller than it was.

“I heard you just fine”

Beth folded her arms.

“What are you trying to prove exactly?”

“I want to talk to you. I want things to be how they were. I’m sick of cleaning shoes and I’m tired of you being upset”

“I’m closing the door now, Arthur. Last chance to escape”

“I’m staying” said Arthur bravely.

Beth laughed to herself, closing the door behind her.

“You’re trapped in here now. Remember, this was your choice”

Arthur felt a bit nervous as the Beth took a few steps towards him, kneeling down to look him in the eye. She was dressed in a white bathrobe, loosely tied together at the waist.

She stopped when their heads were level with one another, though it meant she had to crouch quite low. They stared at each other. Arthur was surprised to notice that her face was more than twice the size of his own.

He was even more surprised when her large hands suddenly stretched towards him. That was unlike Beth, she’d never grabbed him before. But she was now. Both of her hands snuck under Arthur’s tiny arms, hoisting him into the air.

“There, you want to talk, okay, let’s hear you talk”

Arthur felt completely powerless as Beth stood, lifting him up into the air with relative ease.

Beth continued to hold him at arms length in front of her, as if amazed at how easily she could do so.

“I’ve been too kind to you, little man. Too patient”

She raised her arms up and down, shaking him a bit.

“You’re going to be an action figure soon enough. You know that?” She laughed.

Arthur looked into Beth’s eyes. The friendliness he had been used to was gone now. This was just a pissed off girl.

“I’ll dig in the basement for the rest of my dolls from when I was a kid. You’ll be the same size as them”

Arthur had no choice but to listen to her. How long would she be amused at handling him like a stuffed toy?

“Nothing to say? What’s the matter?”

With that, she instantly knelt down. Arthur’s stomach felt like it was in his throat now. She let go of him, but continued to stand near him, so that he had no choice but to look up to her…way up.

“If you get any smaller I’ll be able to step on you”

With that, Beth raised her barefoot so that it hung over his head. Arthur watched it hover over him, determined not to be scared.

“Why are you doing this, Beth?” he asked her, keeping his eyes on the smooth sole of her foot.

“Mainly because I can” she laughed, still managing to hold her foot high in the air, as if to step on him. “And mainly because I’ve wanted to tease you for the longest time. I never did of course, because you’re my college professor, but now look at you!”

As if teasing him with her hovering foot wasn’t enough, Beth began to lower it towards him. Arthur took at step back, but the sheer length of her leg, made it easy to direct it towards him, while continuing to press down.

“Here it comes” she chimed.

Eventually Arthur had to raise his hands to stop it, pressing up againstvthe smooth sole of her bare foot. It was a completely useless gesture, as she was too strong for him.

“That’s enough! Stop it!”

The smirk on Beth’s face began to fade. She lowered her foot to the groundvwhere it rested on the floor beside him. She looked disappointed.

“Beth, this isn’t funny”

“Neither was what you did last night” she shot back.

“I said I was sorry” said Arthur, lowering his head. “What else can I do?”

Beth took a step back from him, sitting on the edge of a chair.

He felt ridiculous always looking up at her. How could she possibly take him seriously?

Arthur looked around the room and found a big hardcover book. He struggledbto pick it up, hoisting it like a heavy sack of potatoes. He dropped it on the floor, next to her feet. Then he turned, looking for something else, there was another book, which he moved on top of the first one, but that wasn’t enough either. He pulled a seat cushion off a chair in the corner and laid that on top too. While he did this, Beth merely watched him, curious as to what he was up to.

Arthur approached the stack of books and the seat cushion and managed to climb on top of it. Crouching on the miniature stack of items, he noticed that Beth’s knees were on either side of him. He stood up and managed to stand directly in front of her.

Despite her recent cruel streak, Beth seemed mildly pleased that he had done this just to be taken seriously.

“Can I make it up to you?”

Beth couldn’t help but smile at his foolishness. She leaned back on the bed.

“How do you propose to do that?”

Arthur swallowed nervously.

“Well, I…I can promise not to do it again and…”

Beth’s hands slowly pulled open her bathrobe. Arthur stared at her perfectly shaped bosom, partially seen from inside her robe.

Her large hand reached out to him, slowly. Her eyes took on a distant quality, as if her mind was elsewhere.

“Beth…maybe this isn’t a good idea”

He stared as her large hand opened up and her fingers widened. She gently grabbed the back of his head and the next thing he knew, he was being drawn forward towards her, unable to resist her strength.

“Beth!”

It was no use; Beth finished undoing her robe with one hand, while dragging him towards her with the other. When he got close, she lay back onto the bed, her long legs allowing her feet to rest on the floor, while his dangled freely, given the huge difference in their sizes.

“Show me what you did with her,” she said quietly.

Arthur eventually gave up struggling and stared at the new task before him. A big black patch of pubic hair directly in front of his face.

He pushed his head between Beth’s gargantuan thighs, automatically hearing her gasp above him.

Finally his tiny size had revealed something he was useful at...

Marie was humming in the kitchen and was obviously in a good mood. Arthur, himself, wasn’t in too bad a mood either. Sure, the world around him seemed to be growing on a daily basis, but his recent encounters with the two women of the house, Beth and Marie, has shown him a way to keep on their good side.

Now if he could just carry on without the separate encounters with the two giant ladies crossing paths, everything would be fine.

“Morning little bitty Mr. Spence” said Marie, casting him a brief glance as she strode through the kitchen. She was barefoot and wearing her bathrobe, loosely tied together.

“Good morning” he replied up at her.

“I came to your room last night” she said, pouring some coffee, “but you were really sleeping like a little log, so I didn’t bother trying to wake you”.

“Did you need something?” he asked her.

Marie sat at the kitchen table. She grinned down at him.

“Oh, just a little kink in my shoulders…if you know what I mean”

Arthur knew what she meant by this and wasn’t sure whether to be flattered or a bit nervous by her suggestion. He was happy to have pleasured her thevnight before, but certainly never considered that she’d want it again so quickly.

He looked the other way, seeing his cup of coffee waiting for him on the seat of a kitchen chair, which, if he stood on his toes, he could stillcmanage to reach.

He took the cup in his hands, having to hold it with both of them. The cup seemed larger than it had the previous day.

Marie noticed his difficulty struggling with the mug. Arthur managed to take a sip from it and was secretly a bit proud that he could still manage to drink from a regular coffee cup.

That is, until Marie started to laugh.

“Look at that. Even an espresso cup is too big for you!”

Arthur noticed that his cup of coffee was indeed a tiny espresso cup, which to him, seemed quite big just the same.

Marie got off her chair and squatted next to him, her large legs folding into enormous proportions, only half hidden underneath her house coat.

“You’ve got a big morning in front of you, Mr. Spence”

“Oh? Why’s that?” he said, looking up at Marie and trying to gauge just how much he had shrunk since he’d last dealt with her.

“My friend Debra. We’re going to her house, or rather, you’re going to her house”

Arthur set the espresso mug down.

“Why am I going over there?”

“Well, I’m busy this morning and need someone to watch over you”

“I can just stay here with the door locked, can’t I?”

Marie laughed, as if his more suggestion was utterly absurd and infantile.

“No, no” she said, “You can go and spend the morning over there. She’ll appreciate your company”

“What about Beth? Couldn’t I stay home with her?”

“She’s going to school, Mr. Spence. Don’t you remember?”

With that, Marie laughed again, messing up his hair with her big hand, then standing to her full height and laughing again. This little guy is getting harder and harder to take seriously, she thought to herself.

Beth walked into the room and immediately opened the refrigerator door, pulling out some juice. She poured herself a glass and snuck a quick glance down to Arthur, who watched the two girls, wondering if they would own up to what each of them had done with him the past two nights.

“Going to school, dear?” asked Marie.

“Yes. I’m late already” She looked down to Arthur.

“Feeling okay today, Arthur?”

Arthur nodded, aware that she had only recently taken to calling him by his first name.

He watched as Marie looked Beth over. Did she suspect anything had gone on
the night before?

“Well, I’m gone” said Beth. “You’re staying here today?”

“No. I’m going to your mom’s friends house” said Arthur.

“Oh?”

Marie turned to her daughter.

“It’s Debra. You’ve met her before I think”

Beth nodded then looked to Arthur. Was she going to intervene on his behalf?

“Right, well, have a fun day”

Beth headed to the door and left.

Arthur turned back to Marie, who was grinning down at him. She was holding his leash.

“I don’t think that’s necessary, do you?” he asked the giant woman that stood almost three times his height. “I mean I can’t outrun you… I’m not nearly as strong as you are…why the leash? It’s silly, don’t you think?”

Marie laughed a bit and started walking towards him.

“I know I probably don’t need it, Mr. Spence, but it looks soooo cute on you”

Marie held the leash open and slid it over his head.