- Text Size +

Had someone walked into the room, they would have been set for a strange sight. Tiny Arthur sat on Marie’s large, naked back, her bikini top undone and hanging down over each of her sides so that Arthur could better
massage the whole area.

Marie’s head was turned to the side as this tiny man continued to rub her large, expansive back.

“Does it feel okay?” he asked.

“Be nice if there were a bit more pressure, but you’re…well, you’re too small for that, aren’t you?”

Marie laughed a bit at her own joke.

“Do you mind if I turn over?”

Arthur briefly considered. “Not at all”

He scooted off her back and onto the bed. He had felt a bit nervous at first, being alone with Marie in her bedroom, especially when she’d closed the door behind her (“just so Beth doesn’t think anything weird is going on” she had said). Marie began to turn over, lifting her upper torso out
of her bikini top. Arthur instantly turned away.

“Just tell me when I can look”

Marie tittered, finding it cute that this tiny man had such modesty.

She lay down onto her back, not bothering to cover her large exposed breasts.

“You can look now” she said.

Arthur turned, instantly covering his eyes.

“I have this tightness right about here” she said, pointing to her upper chest.

Arthur continued to hide his eyes. Seeing Marie naked from the waist up was an attractive sight, but he was still unsure, that is until Marie pried his fingers from his face, laughing as she did so.

“It’s okay” she said, “But use the oil, okay?”

Arthur took in the sight of her breasts, not quite prepared for how turned on they made him. He poured oil onto his hands.

Marie stared at him as he began to massage her front, not in the least bit embarrassed by what he was doing. He was too small to be embarrassedbabout, she thought.

Arthur massaged the oil into her breasts, kneading them with tender loving care. Marie seemed pleased at his efforts, eventually nudging him lower so that he could “attend to her tummy”, which he did with little protest.

After working on her upper pelvis for a few minutes, Marie sighed out loud.

“What’s wrong?” asked Arthur.

She peered down the length of her body at the tiny man hovering near her stomach.

“Do you really want me to be able to sleep?”

Arthur nodded.

Her eyes darted to her nether regions ever so briefly. She fidgeted with her bikini bottom, pulling them down her legs so that they dangled just above her bare feet.

She looked up at the ceiling, slowly closing her eyes.

Her large hand found its way to the top of Arthur’s head and slowly pushed it downward.

Arthur, very excited at this point, knew where this was going.

He let himself be pushed downward (not that he had that much choice in the matter), slowly lowering his head to the pubic hair between Marie’s legs.

She gasped as Arthur’s face met with her enormous nether region.

“Don’t tell Beth” she said quietly, then gasped a second time.


Arthur’s neck was killing him. He clutched it, rubbing it as best as he could as he stumbled out of his room. He had stayed in Marie’s room for over an hour the night, far longer than he had expected…

Marie had her orgasm, the first one anyway, within about five minutes.
Arthur remembered thinking how pent up this giant woman must have been, either that or the sight of a man less than half her size with his head buried between her huge thighs was a big turn on for her…

When he finished, he moved to get up, but Marie’s large leg pushed him back down, forcing his face into her stomach, which rose and fell with her
post orgasmic panting. She never said anything, but after a minute or so, she gestured that he try again, so he did, and sure enough, Marie had a second orgasm. It took longer this time, which explained the pain in his
neck, but he was successful, providing her with just under an hours worth of pleasure as she sighed, stretched, knocking his tiny body between her knees and moaned her way through his attempts to please her.

When she had finished her second orgasm, she promptly fell asleep, making no effort to return the favor to him. Arthur stared at her giant naked body, laying face up on the bed, without a care in the world, before letting himself out of the room and opening the door as quietly as he could.

It was an odd feeling and even though she never returned the favor to him, Arthur found himself strangely happy that he was able to please someone at his smaller size. The past weeks had been tough, with his increasing
inability to accomplish anything other than being the object of ridicule from the giants around him. So, now that he had found that he had pleased Marie, he felt good about it.

Finally, there was something he could do properly.

Arthur struggled to pull a chair out from the kitchen table, and then pushed his weight into it, with the hopes of nudging it to the counter. Eventually, he thought, he would climb on top of it and then start making himself some coffee.

That isn’t how his plan turned out.

“Oh, so you’re finally up” came Beth’s voice from behind him.

Arthur turned, leaning against the leg of the chair and looking up at Beth across the room. She had obviously been up for a while and he hadn’t noticed her already in the room.

“Yes. Good morning” he said up to her.

But Beth just walked past him, passing so close that Arthur found himself having to move just to avoid being knocked aside by her huge, magnificent body.

This was different than before, he thought. She’s not just ignoring me, she’s mad about something.

Arthur soon had his fears confirmed when Beth opened the fridge, poured herself some orange juice, then made a point of not offering him any. She did, however, stop just shy of where he was standing to drink the entire contents of the glass right in front of him.

Arthur could do little but stare up at her, seeing the slight nub of her bare stomach as she swallowed the entire glass of juice. When she finished, she let out a loud, contented sigh, before walking past him towards the TV.

“Beth, could I have some juice too?” he asked.

“Get it yourself” she said while watching TV.

Arthur’s heart started to beat faster. It wasn’t a good thing to have someone so much bigger than you upset at something you had done. He approached where Beth was sitting, feeling like a child shunned by its mother.

“Did I do something wrong, Beth?”

Beth managed to tear her eyes from the TV, briefly looking at him.

“You know what you did” she said.

“No, I don’t. Can you tell me?”

She looked at him again, noticing his new size. This was something Beth had done every morning. She had stopped announcing it, but he could always tell that he’d gotten a bit smaller over night based on her sizing him up
the following morning.

“You were in my mom’s room last night. For a long time”

Arthur looked down to the floor. He nodded his head.

“Yes I was”

“Care to tell me what was going on in there, Mr. Spence?”

Arthur continued to stare at the floor. He was afraid of looking up at her and confronting her angry eyes. He was also a bit scared.

“I…well I…Marie had a sore back. I offered to massage it for her”

“What else?” Beth said, looking at him. Even seated, she was far bigger than he.

Arthur felt her index finger below his chin. She slowly raised it, tilting his entire head so that he had no choice but to look her in the eyes.

Arthur went red in the face. Last night had been a mistake. He wished he could take it back.

Beth shook her head. She knew what she needed to know. She got up from the couch and walked towards her room.

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore, Mr. Spence”

Arthur watched her leave the room, powerless to do anything.

***

Marie eventually got up and made her and Arthur some food. She stayed in her housecoat for the longest time, wearing nothing on her feet, which Arthur watched with fascination as she made her way through the room. It was easier than looking up at her all the time and besides, his neck was sore.

Marie didn’t mention the events of the previous night, but certainly seemed more chipper than she had the day before. She even knelt to rub the top of his head at one point, sipping her tea and caressing the back of his neck while absentmindedly staring out the window.

Arthur shivered at the sensation of her touch. It had been a while since anyone had shown him any kindness and while Marie’s brief affection was no doubt self serving, it was better than nothing at all.