- Text Size +

Back at Beth’s house, Arthur had managed to climb onto the leather couch and was presently staring at the television, but not really watching.

Was it true? Was he done with teaching? Part of him was relieved, of course, as the ridicule and public embarrassment was now at an end. Arthur could hear Marie coming and going in the other room, having left him alone for a few minutes now. He stared at the phone, wondering if there were any point in him telephoning his wife. He’d tried before and the number had been disconnected. Maybe her friends? They can’t have changed everyone’s numbers, could they?

As quietly as he could, Arthur picked up the receiver and began to dial, lowering the large cordless phone and shielding it with his body in a futile effort to cover the beeping sounds that were heard as he dialed.

“Hello?” a voice answered on the other line. It was Phyllis. A family friend. Surely she’d know where his wife was.

Arthur inhaled and was just about to begin talking when the phone went dead. He froze, sensing a huge shadow fall over him from above. It was Marie.

“You know the rules, Mr. Spence. No phone calls”

Arthur stared up at the giant Marie with partial fear seeing that she was wearing her swim suit from the other day.

“Now let’s get a move on. Since you’re home early, we can go over to my friends house now instead of after dinner”

Arthur recoiled at the sight of his harness that she was holding towards him.

“Let’s put this on you”

Arthur struggled to sit up from the soft sofa so that he could run to the other side, but Marie’s large hand settled on his shoulder, easily holding him in place as she lowered the harness over his head and under his arms.
After a moment or two she stood and gestured that he come off the couch.


He hoisted himself down to the floor, once again struck by the sheer enormity of Marie standing before him in her bikini, which seemed to be just a bit too tight in certain areas around the waist. He stared at her as she turned, the cheeks of her rear only partially covered by her skimpy
bikini bottom. He watched as her huge feet slipped into her sandals and then looked up at her face high in the air as he felt a gentle tug on the harness.

“Let’s go then” she said.

* * *

Marie’s friend Debra emerged onto the patio wearing shorts, a blouse and open toed sandals that displayed her perfectly pedicured toes. She wasvcarrying a tray of cold drinks, which she set down, her eyes seizing upon Arthur as she bent over.

“I’m so glad you could come over, Marie. It’s been too long”

Arthur resisted looking at her at first, fearing that to do so would only encourage her.

“It certainly has” said Marie from behind Arthur. He stood there as her enormous hands fiddled with the harness from behind his back.

“Lift your arms” she said.

Arthur did and she took the harness off of him.

“He looks so cute wearing that little leash” said Debra, moving closer to Arthur, who instinctively took a backwards step and quickly bumped into
Marie’s knees as she had sat down behind him. Arthur turned the other direction, wanting to back away from Debra’s approach, but was calmly held
in place by Marie, whose ample sized, yet still delicate looking hands stopped him from behind.

“He’s trying to get away, is he?” Debra laughed.

“Mr. Spence is like that sometimes” said Marie, continuing to hold him in place. “He gets nervous with so many big people walking around.

Debra stopped just shy of actually touching him, but remained at her full height, her crotch just above his head.

“Oh, well I most certainly am one of those BIG people he’s nervous about, am I?

She laughed and patted the top of Arthur’s head.

“So he’s still getting smaller then?” Debra asked.

“Every day” answered Marie, letting go of Arthur.

Debra’s large upper torso sank down from above as she lowered herself to a squatting position, directly in front of him.

Arthur looked down to the ground, staring at Debra’s huge feet and painted toenails.

Debra put her index finger underneath his chin and gently tilted his head so that he looked up at her.

“There”, she said, “I’m not so terrible, am I?”

Arthur examined Debra’s face. True, she was an attractive woman, even if her huge size made her seem slightly monstrous.

Marie watched the two of them, sipping her tall drink and smiling.

“Ask him how about his magic fingers” she said.

Debra looked over to Marie.

“Magic fingers?” Then a big smile crossed her face. “Ohhh, that’s right. You’re quite the masseuse, I hear”

Arthur lifted his head, once again staring up at her crotch once Debra stood to her full height. She turned and sat on a recliner, kicking off her sandals and stretching out her long, tanned legs.

“Show me” she said to Arthur, smiling and wiggling her toes in anticipation.

Arthur stood still, not moving. A hand pushed him from behind.

“Show her” said Marie.

Arthur moved forward.

“I’m really tired” he said to both of them, hoping for sympathy.

Both women started laughing. “No you’re not” said Marie, nudging him further towards Debra with her bare foot.

Debra lifted her leg and gently lowered her bare foot onto his lap. Arthur stared at it for a second, noting that its size seemed even larger than Marie’s had seemed just the other day. It’s because I’m still shrinking, he thought.

Debra flexed her toes again, “Hello down there” she laughed. After a moment, Arthur began to tentatively rub Debra’s huge left foot, while Marie stared awaiting her friend’s response.

“Ohhh, that feels sooooo goooood” Debra announced happily, lifting her arms above her head and clasping her fingers behind her head.

“Good” laughed Marie, “Because he’s going to keep doing it as long as I’m here”

Arthur groaned to himself, resigned to his job, as the two women talked and laughed about their recent experiences as if he wasn’t even there.

* * *

At one point in the evening and after Arthur had been rubbing both of Debra’s feet for almost half an hour, Marie stood from the recliner.


“Where’s your wash room Debra?”

“Down the hall” Debra answered, “Third door on the left”

“I’ll be back in a second” Marie said, heading down the hall.

Arthur looked up from Debra’s enormous foot, just as she leaned towards him.

“Getting tired?” she asked.

Arthur nodded.

Without so much as a grin, Debra’s free foot, the one that he wasn’t rubbing, slid towards him, gently nudging his crotch. Arthur looked up at her, surprised at first. Debra grinned at him, watching the door for any sign of Marie’s return.

Rather than pull away, Arthur stood his ground, letting her oversized foot continue to move around his crotch, flexing her toes and moving her arch between his legs ever so gently.

“You like that?”

Arthur nodded, red in the face. He wanted to say no, but couldn’t.

Debra leaned towards him, reaching out and gently pulling him towards her.

“She might come back” he said quietly.

Debra smiled, continuing to pull him towards her. It didn’t seem to matter that Arthur was resisting. She knew how much stronger she was than him and the thrill of Marie returning at any moment seemed to excite her.

As her large foot continued to probe his small manhood, Debra grasped his tiny arm between her large fingers, grinning all the while. She held his tiny face between his palms, breathing into his face. Arthur stared at her, smelling the scent of alcohol on her breath.

“I could just eat you up” she said quietly. “Would you like that?”

Arthur was too stunned to answer her, he just stared as her mouth opened and as she slowly exposed her tongue, licking his entire little face with one prolonged movement.

“She’s going to come back any second” said Arthur under his breath and about to explode.

“I know that” she smiled and swung her legs over the edge of the recliner, standing all the way up, resting her hands on the top of his tiny head.


Arthur stared up at her colossal crotch that hovered a mere inch from his face. 


“Would you like to see me again?” she asked from above. Arthur nodded under the weight of her hands.

“Good” she said from above.

Arthur managed to crane his neck upwards. He could hear the toilet flush and knew that Marie would return any minute.

Arthur looked back down to Debra’s belly, then to her crotch. It was magnificent, he thought. So terribly huge. He stood on his toes and nuzzled her crotch with his nose, hearing Debra inhale deeply from the pleasurable sensation.

“I’ll see to it that you come over more often” she said, patting the top of his head which leaned between her fleshy thighs.

“Find the washroom all right?” She said towards the door and pushing Arthur’s face away from her at the same time. Arthur turned to see Marie exiting the house and heading towards them. She hadn’t seen what happened.

* * *

Arthur was silent the whole way home. He didn’t even resist when Marie motioned to put the harness back over his head. They walked in silence, except for the flapping sound of Marie’s sandals hitting the concrete pavement on each of her huge steps forward.

The encounter at Debra’s house had definitely left Arthur hot and bothered. He felt badly about the way he was feeling, but so powerless to do anything about it. He considered the feeling of powerlessness and how, if he gave into it, that there was pleasure to be experienced on a whole new variety of levels. He was shrinking. More every day. The sooner he grew accustomed to that, the better.

He thought of this as Marie undid his harness, then stood, walking to her room to change out of her bikini.

“Are you going to bed?” Arthur asked somewhat fearfully.

Marie stopped. “I was going to read for a while. I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately and thought it might help”

Arthur got red in the face, but the sight of this gigantic woman, so terribly huge, standing there in the skimpiest of bikini’s drove him onward.

“I could…give you another massage…or a back rub or something…”

Marie stared at him, considering the offer, almost suspicious.

“But aren’t you tired already?”

“Yes, but you need your sleep, don’t you?” he said meekly up to her.

Marie continued to stand next to him, considering his offer, genuinely pleased that it was he that offered, rather than her having to force him to do it.

“That might be nice” she said. “My chiropractor says I’m tight all over”