- Text Size +

Arthur soon learned what it was that Marie had bought for him at the store, though he soon wished he hadn’t.


It was a pink leash of sorts. The type that parents sometimes attached to their kids in a mall or in a crowded setting, just so they could keep their eyes on them and ensure that they not wander off anywhere.

Arthur’s end wrapped around his waist in a sort of mini-harness while the other end was held by the person keeping an eye on him. Marie mentioned wanting Arthur to walk with her and now had the perfect excuse.

Arthur had stood there, listening helplessly as these two giant ladies decided the rest of his day for him. It had been such a long day that he couldn’t even be bothered to protest.

He didn’t even say anything as Marie knelt down in front of him and slid the harness over his head and under his arms. He merely stood there, hoping against hope that someone would intervene on his behalf. Of course, this never happened.

* * *

It was Marie’s idea that the two of them should go out for a walk. Arthur hadn’t known Marie to do any exercise in the past and suspected that this ploy was geared towards getting her attention from the neighbors.

What better way that to show off her tiny-man pet?

Together they started off, Marie wearing a summery blouse and cotton shorts that revealed much of her ample-sized thighs. He couldn’t help but look up at her as they walked, astonished at her size when compared to his own. He gaped helplessly as her huge, towering legs propelled her step by gargantuan step down the street. His legs, his body for that matter were so much smaller than her own that he began for the first time to be scared of Marie. What if he made her angry?

She could punish him so terribly easily and he couldn’t do a single thing to stop her.


“Hi Debra!” Marie called across the street.


Arthur turned to see a woman of Marie’s age and size across from them. The woman waved back and upon seeing little Arthur, eagerly headed in their direction.

“Hi Marie, out for a little walk, are we?” asked Debra, without taking her eyes from Arthur.

Marie looked down to Arthur, bending a bit to pat Arthur’s head lightly with her large hand.


“Yes. I just bought this harness. It’ll come in so handy, don’t you think?”


Deborah knelt next to Arthur so that she could look him in the eye. She, like Marie, was a pretty woman with long, tanned legs, white shorts and a cotton green blouse.


“Can I touch him?”

“Of course” Marie said from above.


Debra reached out and put her hand on Arthur’s shoulder, squeezing it like she would a loaf of bread at the store. Arthur flinched.

“Ow”

Debra laughed. So did Marie.

“He’s awfully touchy, isn’t he?”

“You have no idea” laughed Marie from above.


Debra, again without asking, reached down and took Arthur’s arm from his side, examining it, looking at his tiny fingers.

“So small…” she said with admiration.


“Don’t knock those fingers” said Marie, “You would not believe the massage you can get from them”

With that, Debra stood to her full height, leaving Arthur to stare up at her crotch and imposing, naked thighs.

“You don’t say?”


“Absolutely scrumptious. He’ll rub your feet, your legs…anything” Then she laughed, “And he’ll do it for as long as you say!”


“Don’t suppose he has much of a choice now, does he?” chimed in Debra.


Arthur stood at the feet and craned his head upwards to see the two giant women peering down at him. Debra’s eager expression was starting to worry Arthur.

“What are you doing tomorrow evening? Would you two care to come over?”

“I’d love to” said Marie, not bothering to consult the tiny man half her size.


“Then you can see just what kind of masseuse he really is!”


The two woman parted company, each continuing to laugh.