- Text Size +

“Mom!”

Marie turned to see Beth entering the front yard. Arthur immediately moved away from Marie. He’d been caught and was truly embarrassed at the situation she’d found him in. Beth would surely be angry.

He watched as Beth’s tall body came into view. She was a bit taller than her mom, making her seem all the bigger to Arthur.

“You were supposed to pick me up, remember?”

“Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry sweetie” Marie said, standing to her feet and retying her bikini top. She hugged her daughter. “Did you take a cab?”

Beth nodded. “Yeah, but it took forever”

Arthur stared up at the two of them, perplexed that he wasn’t even reprimanded by Beth. That’s when it occurred to him. He was getting too small to matter.


“I’ll fix you a sandwich, okay?”

“Thanks” said Beth as Marie headed to the house.

Arthur looked up at Beth who smiled down to him.

“How’s your day been, Mr. Spence?”

“It’s been pretty good, how about yours?”

“Pretty good” she said, taking a giant step towards him, then kneeling down to his height like someone would do when talking to a child.

“You’re wearing sunscreen I hope”

Arthur nodded.

Suddenly Beth did what Arthur never expected her to do, she picked him up like a baby. He saw it coming, but didn’t have time to back away. Her large hands reached towards him, each of them finding their way underneath his arms and then hoisting him up into the air and hugging him towards her, his head positioned over her shoulder.

“Did someone make you lunch?”

“Yes” Arthur said, not bothering to protest. He liked being this close to Beth.

“Let’s take you inside and get you washed up”

It was true he needed to wash up, but never quite anticipated what happened next.


“Where are you going, dear?” Marie said, approaching the two of them.

Beth, still carrying tiny Mr. Spence over her shoulder like an infant, turned to her mom.

“I’m going to shower. Thought I’d get him cleaned up at the same time”

Arthur’s eyes must have widened in shock since Marie immediately began to laugh.

“Doesn’t look like he likes that idea”

Marie rubbed his hair playfully, and then turned to walk away. “See you later this afternoon, Mr. Spence” she said.

With that, Beth headed towards the bathroom. Arthur liked Beth and had even been turned on by her before, but he wasn’t sure this is something he wanted.


He started to squirm.


Beth laughed briefly, holding him tight.

“Now hold on, Mr. Spence. Don’t want to fall, do you?”

* * *

Beth entered the bathroom and shut the door behind them, closing it all the way. She promptly pulled down her sweat pants and stepped each of her long legs out of them.

Arthur stared down at her white socks, which she promptly pulled off, revealing her bare feet. When he managed to look up from the floor, he was met with Beth grinning down on him, not like she was venturing into sexual territory, but like she was about to give an infant a bath.

“Beth, I can really do this alone, you know” he said.

Beth pulled off her shirt above her head and tossed it aside.

“I’m sure you could, Mr. Spence. I just thought this would be kind of fun. We can save water, you know?”

With that, her hands reached behind her back, promptly undoing her bra and letting it fall to the floor next to her barefeet. She did this with no amount of ceremony, but like she was changing in a locker room with a dozen other girls. Her breasts were, not surprisingly, perfect.

“Take off your clothes, Mr. Spence. Don’t want to get them wet, do you?”

Arthur looked down to his pants and his shirt, not feeling comfortable in doing what she asked. When he looked up, however, he saw that Beth was fully prepared to help do it for him. The giant Beth squatted directly in front of him, naked from the waist up, her breasts hovering near his face and mouth.

“Beth, really”, he said fidgeting, “I used to be your professor. This is embarrassing”

Beth laughed; her large fingers immediately began to undue the buttons on his shirt. It was tough for her, given how small the buttons were for her massive, yet still delicate looking fingers. After a while, she gave up.

“I’m afraid that you’ll have to undo those, Mr. Spence”

Arthur started to undo the buttons. Once he finished, she pulled his shirt off from behind, then stood to her full height, which dwarfed Arthur’s by a long, long ways. Her legs seemed to go on forever. Beth turned on the shower, allowing the water to heat up.

Next, she slid her underwear down over his hips, passed her knees and then down her lower legs, until they lay at her feet.

One by one, her enormous feet stepped out from her discarded underwear and now stood before him in all of her giant, naked glory.

“All set down there?” she asked gleefully.

Arthur nodded up at her, having taken all of his clothes off.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Mr. Spence. It’s not like we’re dating or anything”

She gently patted the top of her head, jutting out her hips in one direction as she did.

“Besides, with you this size, it’s sort of like giving a little kid a bath, right?”

With that, she bent towards him and lifted him up into the air, gently placing him into the shower, where he was promptly soaked from the faucet above. Beth extended one of her giant legs into the tub, then the other, pulling the curtain shut behind her.

Now it was just the two of them. Arthur was blinded temporarily by the onslaught of water and quickly rubbed his eyes. When they were clear, he came into direct contact with Beth’s taut stomach and below, her naked groin covered by a small patch of dark pubic hair.

“Lather up, Mr. Spence”

Arthur looked up to see Beth handing him a bar of soap from above. He took it and began to wash himself, all the while trying hard to conceal his arousal, which was getting more and more prominent.

Suddenly, far above him, Arthur heard Beth start to laugh. He tried looking up at her, but was met with shower water in the face. He had to be content staring at her long, toned thighs.

“Looks like someone’s getting a little too excited” said Beth.

Arthur turned away from her, humiliated by the comment. He watched as Beth’s arms folded in front of him, pulling him back towards her. He glanced over his shoulder and saw that she had squatted down and was embracing him from behind. Arthur wanted so badly for his erection to fade away, but given that her wet naked bosom pressed against the back of his neck, that seemed unlikely.

She lowered her head and breathed heavily into his tiny ear. “Don’t worry, Mr. Spence, it’ll be our secret”

Then he heard a noise from outside. Someone else had entered the washroom.

“Just getting a comb” said Marie’s voice into them.

Arthur found himself very thankful that there was a shower curtain separating them from Marie, that is, until Beth said…

”Mom. Come here and look at this!”

“What’s that, dear?” said Marie from the other side of the shower curtain.

Arthur struggled to free himself from Beth’s hold, but it was useless.

She’d been stronger than him for days now and given her present position, she could have held him there as long as she wanted.

Marie opened the shower curtain and peered inside, standing back a bit to let the steam float to the ceiling.

Beth pulled Arthur tightly towards her, hugging the life out of him.


“Look at Mr. Spence” she laughed, “He’s at full attention”

Marie saw this and covered her mouth laughing.

It seemed like forever before she closed the curtain again, but not before giving Arthur a brief look of desire, as if seeing him naked had stirred some further feelings within her.

* * *

It was fifteen minutes later when Beth and Arthur were toweling off. When they finished, she sat on her bed, wearing boxer shorts and a tube top while she combed her hair.

Arthur decided to approach and hop up onto her bed, a feat that he would soon require assistance with.

“Beth, we need to talk”

“Okay, what?” she asked.

“What just happened in there…that sort of thing can’t continue.”

“What, the showering together?”

“Yes, Arthur said, “I don’t want you to see me like that”

“Happens to everyone, Mr. Spence. You’re only human. Completely normal reaction. I know you didn’t mean anything by it”

Beth looked down at him and ruffled up his hair which he had just finished combing.

“Besides, you’re my little guy, right?”

Arthur said nothing for a moment.

“Well, that’s the thing, Beth. How can I put this? I have desires and…and it doesn’t help with you doing things like that. I mean, I won’t be able to resist forever”

Beth stood and walked across the room to fetch something. She returned and sat down beside him, the bed sinking with her considerable size.

She began to resume combing her hair, staring out into open space, almost like she hadn’t heard him.

“Beth?”

“Yes?”

“Did you hear what I just finished saying?”

Beth snapped out of it.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Spence. I was thinking about something else for a second. Go on”

Arthur sighed. It was no use. He hopped off Beth’s bed and started towards the door.

“I’m going to bed” Arthur sad sadly. The girl had missed his point.

“Not before I get a kiss, you’re not,” she said playfully.

Arthur turned to look at her.

“And a hug” she continued, holding out her long arms towards him.

Arthur walked towards her, knowing that she’d pursue him if he didn’t.

Once within her grasp, Beth leaned in and gave him a powerful hug, one that winded Arthur. She let him go after a second and then leaned in for a kiss, smacking him on the cheek.

Arthur instead, decided to go for her lips. He didn’t know why, but he did. Kissing Beth was weird as her mouth was so much larger than his own.

Beth allowed him to kiss her and then stood to her full height, dwarfing him once again.

“Beth, haven’t you heard a word I’ve said?”

“What is it, she asked, “What is so important?”

“I want more with you”, Arthur said up to her, barely believing her would utter the words.

Beth stared down at this little man who was craning his neck to look up at her. Then she started to laugh.

“Good one, Mr. Spence. Yeah, I’ll tell everyone that I’m in a relationship with my professor who happens to only be as tall as my belly button”

She continued to laugh, lying down onto her bed and stretching out her legs while pulling out a book”

“You’re hilarious, Mr. Spence”

Arthur walked out from the room. How much worse can it get he wondered.

Thankfully classes resumed tomorrow and he could get out of this house...