- Text Size +

Marie obviously liked him massaging her feet and at one point, lifted her head and looked down at him from atop the recliner.

“Where have you been all my life? I could use one of these after work every day”

Arthur smiled at Marie.

“My pleasure”

“Careful what you promise” she laughed, “I might just hold you to that”


Every once and a while Arthur found himself in a position to truly reflect on just how small he had become. Well, looking down the length of Marie’s bikini clad body provided one of those moments.

Her size was so substantial compared to his that he could scarcely believe it. Looking at students on campus was one thing, but kneeling and massing lotion into a giant body was quite another.

Her feet and toes made him feel like he was in a fairy tale, a half sized gnome kneading the peds of a giant Amazon’s feet.

He finished her feet and moved up to her legs, wiping, massaging and rubbing the sunscreen into her soft skin as she lay long and large on top of the recliner, not saying a word.

He eventually reached just above her knee area and decided to stop.

“Uh, should I do your back now?” Arthur asked.

Marie raised her head and looked back at him, grinning at the sight of him kneeling, so tiny next to her long legs.


“No, finish my legs first. And I don’t mind if you do around my bikini bottom either. Unless you’re too embarrassed”


“No, not at all” said Arthur.

He began to apply lotion to her upper legs, his tiny hands working it deeply into her skin.

“That’s good” she said, “Don’t miss anything”


Arthur continued, nearing her upper thighs and buttocks.


He wasn’t sure how to proceed here exactly. What if she thought he was going too far?

Arthur stared at her derriere, slightly hypnotized by its size and its perfect curves.


“Why did you stop?” she said, her face turned downward.


Arthur began again, slowly now, getting a bit aroused at what he was doing. Marie wasn’t a large woman, but given his present dwindling size, she certainly seemed to be.

Arthur massaged the lotion on her upper thighs, his hand dipping between the small gap between her legs and the patches of skin not covered by her bikini bottom.

Marie reacted ever so slightly, turning her head and sucking in her breath.


“I may just ask you to be my personal masseuse from now on, Mr. Spence”


Arthur nodded silently, wondering what it would be like to serve for a living. To be a miniature sized servant and nothing more. It was a sobering thought.


Marie’s hands reached behind her back and she pulled her bikini strings open.

“Now my back”

Arthur began on her mammoth sized back and try as he might, he could no longer deny the affect she was having on him. The heat, the lotion, the bare skin, all of it. Arthur tried to conceal his arousal before thinking that he probably didn’t have to worry. He was so small that no one would likely even notice.