- Text Size +

It was finally the weekend and boy was it a hot one. Arthur awoke to the radio blaring from the kitchen. He could hear the weather forecast and thought that it might be nice to go outside on his own.

He got up from his small bed and took his new clothes that hung from the door. Like every single day of his life, they had been tailor fit to whatever his new height was suspected to be. So far they had been very accurate in their predictions and once again, the shirt and pants fit him perfectly.

Arthur looked at the bright sun shining through the opened curtains far above his head. He very much wanted to look outside. Given that the window was now out of reach, he decided that a chair would be needed in order to elevate his height. He took out the chair and began to push it across the floor. Once it was against the wall, he climbed up onto it and peered out the window. It was a beautiful day all right. Sprinklers were watering lawns and cars drove by with their tops down. Just then he heard a voice.

It was Marie, Beth’s mom. He could hear here talking on the telephone.

No sooner had Arthur identified her voice, then she opened his door,without knocking, and proceeded towards him.

Marie was wearing a two piece blue colored bikini. Marie wasn’t a thin woman, but still had curves inthe right places.

Marie had the cordless phone pressed to her ear and in her other hand was a bottle of suntan lotion.

“I know”, she said into the phone, “Isn’t that the funniest thing you’ve ever heard?”

Arthur continued to stand on the chair, making him almost as tall as Marie for the very first time.

“Marie, would you mind knocking next time?” Arthur asked.

Marie either didn’t hear him or was ignoring him all together as she kept talking and laughing into the telephone. Then she reached out to him, holding out her hand. Arthur was curious as to what she wanted. She cupped the phone briefly.

“Come off of there for a minute, will you?”

Arthur abided and climbed down from the chair, reducing him to having to once again stare up at Marie’s over-proportioned size. Arthur’s height had again been reduced while he slept. No longer did he have to worry about staring directly at women’s breasts, since he was no longer tall enough to even do that!

Presently, he stood roughly no taller than Marie’s belly button, which was exposed due to her wearing a swimsuit. It was no longer taut and firm, but her tanned, soft belly looked strangely appealing.

Then, without saying anything, or even bothering to look down at him, Marie held the bottle of suntan lotion in front of his face.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” he asked, fearing her answer.

Marie looked down at little Arthur and pointed downward.


“Can you do my legs?”


Arthur stared up at her, even as she resumed her phone call. Was this what he was reduced to doing? He was a college professor for crying out loud!


He decided to hold onto the bottle and not react immediately, fearing that by obeying her, he’d be setting himself up for a daily routine of answering to her every beck and call.

Marie cupped the phone again.

“Arthur? You alive down there?” she asked.


Arthur looked up at her, looking past her breasts, which partially obscured the view of her face, depending how close he stood to her.

Arthur opened the cap of the sunscreen bottle and squirted some onto his hands. He knelt down to the floor and began to rub it into her calves.

Marie was wearing purple open toe sandals.

Arthur was doing a good job in the application of the sunscreen, but for Marie’s part, she didn’t make things too easy for him, constantly shifting from gargantuan leg to another, even taking a step or two, forcing Arthur to pivot as he tried to cover her entire lower leg. It took almost five minutes for Arthur to finish and when he did, Marie was still talking on the phone, laughing happily.

After a second, she looked down to her ample sized limbs and flashed Arthur a brief smile, whispering, “Thanks” and then turning to leave the room.