- Text Size +

Getting to the end of the day where Arthur could lie in his bed and be alone seemed to be a more and more difficult task since every moment, every encounter he had proved to be more troublesome than the last.

Now at college, Arthur somehow managed to make it through his first class.

When the class ended he waited until everyone had left before he himself stepped out from behind his podium of protection. Once he found himself alone, he emerged and began to cross the room. Eventually he heard the door open from behind him.

A student named Claire stepped in and closed the door.

Arthur sighed out loud, but then again, found himself happy that it wasn’t one of the other girls he had recently encountered. At least Claire had

always been on his side, he thought to himself.

“Hi Claire” he said.

Claire began to walk towards him.

“Have you had time to mark those latest tests yet?” she asked.

“Not yet, but soon. I may mark them right now in fact”

Claire stopped just short of running into him, causing Arthur to back up a step.

“I really need to know what my mark is”

Arthur had always liked Claire. He could count on her to be sweet. In fact, he suspected that she had a crush on him for some time. They always joked about it, but Claire had brought him an apple, jokingly leaving on his desk in the three semesters that she’d been in his various classes.

Arthur looked up at Claire. It was impossible not to. At his current height of just under four feet tall, he had to look up to practically everyone. Claire, five foot six or so, was no exception.

She smiled down at him.

“I’ll be back at four thirty then” she said and turned to leave.

“Okay, he said, I’ll try and be done by then, but no promises, okay?”

Claire continued towards the door. Arthur couldn’t help but watch her as she did. Her swaying hips clothed in a checker patterned skirt. Those hips could utterly flatten him he thought, suddenly becoming aware of the close association between desire and fear.

Once again he considered the difference in relating to people based on his new found size. People like Claire, who he had had no difficulty in dealing with had now taken on a new, sinister quality and Arthur began to feel fear because of it.

She hadn’t done anything wrong towards him of course (Claire never would), but just the idea that she COULD, was enough to make him worry.

* * *

Arthur walked through the hallways, noting that unless he raised his head upwards that he wouldn’t even notice people’s faces anymore. All he saw were waists, stomachs and if he managed to lift his head a bit, he saw their upper chests. As a result and as much as he struggled against feeling this way, Arthur found himself aroused much of the day. If not for his ongoing fear and vulnerability, he surely would have had to relieve himself.

Laughter and whispering seemed to come from all directions as he continued walking. Of course it could have been for any given reason, but given his present size, Arthur was sure it was directed at him.

He stopped at a water fountain for a drink, but he no longer had to bend over for his mouth to reach the stream. All he had to do was tilt his head down. Arthur finished drinking and then stood back, watching as a thin, shapely college girl stopped at the fountain and bent over at the waist, holding her hair back as she drank. She saw Arthur staring at her as she drank from the fountain and Arthur found himself staring back at her. Then she winked at him. Arthur quickly broke from her stare and turned the other direction as fast as he was able, only to find a polka dotted shirt and bare midriff staring back at him. Arthur looked up to see the smiling face of the Chinese girl he’d had the encounter with in the staff washroom the other day.

She waved down at him like she would do to a little boy.

“Hi down there, Mr. Spence” she said.

This colossus girl hypnotized Arthur. She was beautiful, no doubt, but the confidence in her voice and actions suggested that she knew just how irresistible she was, since she’d likely been told that time and time again.

Arthur noticed her brunette friend standing next to her. She had been the one at the water fountain that he’d failed to recognize at first. Still smiling, the Chinese girl extended her hand down to him.

“I should have introduced myself the other day, I’m Mandy”

Arthur stared at her delicate outstretched hand, slowly raising his own to meet it in the air. Her long, large fingers curled around his own, engulfing his tiny hand and gently shaking it up and down. The physical contact between them must have startled her, since she let out an awkward laugh as she pumped his delicate tiny arm up and down.

“My friend is Ava” Ava waved and then extended her hand too. Arthur found his left hand reaching up to find hers and then watched as it too disappeared inside the woman’s large enveloping grip.

Arthur now had both of his hands held up into the air. He was teetering on having to step onto his tip toes just to reach that high, but neither of the girls bothered to bend down towards him, almost as if it didn’t occur to them to do so.

Mandy, still holding Arthur’s hand within her own, looked both ways down the hall and seeing no one was watching, nodded towards her friend. Arthur wasn’t sure what they were up to, but saw from the grin on their faces that it likely meant they were up to no good.

“Come with us for a second, Mr. Spence” Mandy said.

Suddenly and before he could reply, Arthur was being led down the hall, his shoes actually sliding on the floor as the two young girls effortlessly pulled him behind them. Arthur leaned away from their long arms in a futile gesture to stop them. Ava laughed at the sight of this, while Mandy directed them towards a door.

It was the women’s washroom.

Mandy pushed open the door with her free hand and then held it open with her foot as she and Ava easily pulled a squirming Mr. Spence inside. Both of them seemed to be suppressing grins at how terribly easy it was to manhandle Mr. Spence. Try as he might, Arthur was no match against these two towering females who seemed hell bent at getting him inside.

“What’s going on you two?” he asked.

This was the question that forced them both into fits of laughter. Mandy actually bent forward at the force of her giggling, resting her hands on her toned legs.

“We just wanted to spend some time with you. Is that so bad?”

Arthur turned to the door and marched towards it. This was beginning to be his most humiliating day ever. He did this with some regret however, since the sight of these two girls had more than stirred his growing desire.

Just then Ava’s hand shot out high above his own. It touched the door and held it closed as down below, Arthur yanked on the handle.

“Didn’t know you were that strong, Ava” said Mandy.

Arthur felt Mandy’s hand lightly grab his arm. The next thing he knew he was being pulled across the floor deeper into the female washroom.

It was there that Arthur decided to stop resisting. Who was he kidding?

They were going to do what they wanted anyway…

Mandy bend down and hugged him, pulling him into her grasp and smothering his face in her bosom.

“Mr. Spence, I could just eat you up!” she said.

The hug was long and hard and Arthur eventually began to squirm for breath.

“Not too hard. You gotta let him breath, remember?”

Mandy laughed and gradually let go of him, standing to her full height.

Arthur backed away, but instead of backing into a wall, he backed into Ava.

Arthur looked up at the colossal girls, as Mandy moved forward so that her stomach hovered in front of his face. Arthur looked straight up now, seeing both Mandy looking down at him from the front and Ava staring down at him from behind. It was a strange new world he was in where women took on a new perspective all together. Staring up at them like this, looking up at their probing eyes and flared nostrils made them look powerful and dominant than he ever could have imagined and it made him feel smaller than ever.

Ava moved away from behind him and a second later Arthur felt her unbuckling his pants and sliding them down his small legs.

Mandy briefly glanced down to her own breasts, which protruded and occasionally blocked her facial features from Arthur’s view. Then she guided his hands up to them. Arthur felt his fingers widen, awaiting the sensation that would surely follow. He so wanted to touch her large breasts, but Mandy didn’t allow them to connect, stopping just as he was to make contact.

“Someone’s coming” said Ava suddenly, backing away from Arthur.

Mandy moved away from him too, but grabbed his arm, pulling him with his pants still down towards one of the cubicles. Before Arthur knew what was happening, Mandy had pulled him into one of the stalls and shut the door behind him. In a flash she sat down on the toilet and then pulled him up so he sat on her lap, covering his mouth with her hand (which just happened to cover most of his face).

The stirring of desire that Arthur had felt had slipped away. Now he just felt out right silly. Here he was, a grown man. A college professor no less, sitting on the lap of a girl hiding in a bathroom stall.

Outside the stall, noises were heard as a number of other college students went about their business. One entered the stall next to them. Mandy continued to cover Arthur’s mouth with her hand while holding him on her lap with the other.

They listened as the girl next to them drained her bladder. Mandy stifled a laugh, but continued to cover Arthur’s face with her hand.

Eventually the girl next to them flushed the toilet, washed her hands and left. A moment later Mandy slowly released Arthur, letting him off her lap and then standing to open the bathroom stall. The moment she did, Arthur sprang towards the door.

Mandy clawed after him, reaching out her long arm and attempting to grab him by the back of his shirt, but she failed.

“Mr. Spence. Wait!” she cried out, but Arthur was already at the door, not sure if he wanted out or not.

* * *