- Text Size +

Arthur sat alone inside a washroom stall in the otherwise empty staff washroom. He couldn’t believe what had just happened. Shawna had utterly humiliated him, and worse, seemed amused at his futile attempts to escape.

This confirmed his fear that the smaller he became, the less he mattered in the eyes of others. Now just barely over four feet tall, Arthur began to realize that he was being treated more and more like a child.

When would it end?

That’s when he heard the washroom door open. He heard one set of footsteps, but then after listening for a second, thought that he heard a second pair too. He wasn’t sure. The feet were walking extra quietly so he wouldn’t hear them.

“I’ll be out in a minute” he said aloud, but there was no response. Arthur continued to wait, listening at the door to the stall. He no longer heard anything at all, so he stood and opened the stall door, peering out into the washroom.

Leaning on the sinks and waiting for him were two very tall women, eyeing his stall eagerly. One he’d seen before, a girl with short brunette hair.

The other was Chinese and had her hair done in braids that looked like they had taken forever to put in. Both of the girls had broad grins on their pretty faces.

One of them raised her arm and waved at him like you’d wave at a puppy in a store window.

“Hi, Mr. Spence”

Arthur didn’t respond. Given how Shawna had manhandled him earlier, he suspected that these two girls, almost two feet taller than him, could get away with anything they wanted.

“What can I do for you two?” he asked a bit nervously.

The brunette was looking a bit bashful, but the Chinese girl stood up from against the sink. Arthur swallowed when as he took in her full height. She would have been tall even by normal standards.

“Your clothes” the Chinese girl said, gesturing to the baggy quality that they had taken on.

Arthur looked down at them, only now becoming aware that he really needed to change into something else. He had continued to shrink and given all the excitement of the day, hadn’t even had time to notice. He pushed the stall door the rest of the way open, trying his best to maintain his authoritative aire. Despite this, the girls didn’t look too bashful.

“We just wanted to know if…”

The Chinese girl looked over her shoulder to her friend.

“If you want to come to a party with us later”

Arthur stared at them.

“A party?”

The brunette joined the conversation.

“Yeah. Or something else?”

“Something else?”

Arthur finally found the courage to step out from the stall. Once he did, he was once again reminded how small he was compared to these towering students, especially the Chinese girl.

“You two girls have barged into a male washroom…nevermind a staff washroom…to invite me to a party?”

Both of the girls nodded as if they didn’t see what was wrong with doing just that.

Arthur walked to the door and opened it.

“I suggest that you leave immediately”

The two girls looked at each other, a bit surprised at his answer.

“C’mon, Mr. Spence. It’ll be fun” said the Chinese girl.

Arthur paused at the doorway and couldn’t help but actually consider the offer. It must have taken a moment or two, since they both started to laugh at the look on his face. Their laughter jolted him to attentionagain and Arthur managed to tear his eyes off of their giant, lithe bodies. There was no denying that they were both very attractive.

“Out. Both of you” he somehow managed to say.

Slowly, the girls walked towards the door. The brunette left quickly, but the Chinese girl stopped in front of him as Arthur continued to hold thedoor open. She looked down at Arthur and appeared mesmerized by his size in comparison to her own.

Arthur looked up at her, in anguish as he wrestled with conflicted feelings of fury and helplessness.

“What are you staring at?” he asked her.

The Chinese girl smiled gently down at him.

“Oh, just…I’ve never felt so tall before”

Arthur stared back, practically hypnotized by this colossus girl.

“Sure you won’t change your mind?” she asked. “The three of us would have a lot of fun. That’s my personal promise”

Arthur looked up at her, noticing her utter lack of fear. He could tell this by how close she was standing to him. If he leaned forward an inch or so, his face would have nudged up against her breast. He could tell that she knew it too.

Arthur, despite being a little bit annoyed at this lack of respect, felt a rush between his legs. Why is it that they torture me this way hewondered?

“My answer is final” Arthur said, swallowing the lump in his throat.

The tall Chinese girl knew that she had had an affect on him.

She bent forward so that her face and her long, braided hair came in very close contact with his own. Her breath smelled like chiclets.

“Maybe I’ll see you in here again” she whispered.

Slowly, she strode out the washroom. Arthur let the door close, but not before noticing both the girls look back at him, each of them cheerfully smiling.


Arthur had stayed out of sight for much of the rest of the afternoon, while he mulled over notions of quitting his position at the school all together. After all, it was bound to get even tougher than it was now.

Beth had greeted him cheerfully after her classes had ended and the two of them had climbed into their ride home. She was too busy examining his new height to notice everyone else staring at him.

“Is it getting too hard to keep teaching” she asked him.

Arthur nodded, staring out the window. His mind was full of so many thoughts. His wife, his child, his future with Beth.

* * *

Arthur watched TV by himself that night, not really paying attention to what was on. He was more watching regular sized people interact with one another, taking their height for granted and never ever even considering that something drastic could happen like what was happening to him.

Beth’s mom was gone for the night, leaving Beth and Arthur alone. He hadn’t seen her for a while and thought that might be for the best. He’d had quite a day.

After another hour or so, he clicked off the tv and hoisted himself off the couch and down onto the floor. He stared for a second at the extra small slippers on his tiny feet. They’d be perfect for an eight year old, he thought.

Slowly, Arthur made his way towards his room, turning out the light out of courtesy, since it seemed that Beth had gone to bed.

As he neared his door, he noticed a light on inside. Quietly, he looked inside, seeing that Beth was arranging a bunch of furniture in his room.

Arthur rubbed his eyes. Was he seeing things? Everything seemed to be toy sized, like Beth was in a big window display, arranging chairs, his bed, his desk around the room and then standing back to regard her work.

Everything was built to scale in consideration of Arthur’s dwindling size.

Watching Beth walk through the room of tiny items made her look like a giant of sorts. Arthur swallowed. Somehow she was even more intimidating now next to this assortment of undersized furniture.

“What’s all this?” Arthur asked, stepping into the room.

Beth spun around on the heel of her foot, looking guilty. She was wearing shorts and a grubby t-shirt.

“Sorry, Mr. Spence. I was trying not to make any noise”

“Is this all for me?” he asked.

Beth put her hands on her hips and regarded the room and all of its small furniture.

“Yup. Not yet, mind you, but soon. You’re still too big for it”

Arthur tentatively stepped further into the room.

“Here, try the bed”, Beth suggested, gesturing downward with her large hand.

Arthur approached the bed and sat down onto it without any trouble. It was nice to have something that he didn’t have to hoist himself up onto.

“How’s it feel?”

“It feels fine” Arthur answered.

Beth motioned to sit down next to him. Arthur moved out of the way as her large torso fell from high above, sinking down next to him and taking up twice the room that he seemed to. Beth sat down carefully, looking over her shoulder to make sure that the little bed could hold her weight.

“I suppose it’s good that it can still hold me,” she said.

Arthur wasn’t sure what this meant. “I suppose”

Beth put her arm around Arthur’s shoulder.

“So you’re okay with everything, Mr. Spence?”

Arthur looked at her hand resting on his shoulder. She immediately pulled it away, but Arthur still couldn’t help notice that her timid nature had certainly lessened of late. She never would have touched him a few days ago.

“You’re all tense”

Arthur felt his shoulders. He was solid as a rock. Normal, he supposed, given what he’d gone through lately.

“I hadn’t noticed” he said.

“Here”, she said, widening her legs and then patting the area of the bed directly in front of her crotch, “Come sit”

Arthur didn’t know what to do, so he hesitated.

“Don’t you want a massage?”

Arthur would have killed for a massage, but didn’t think this was that good of an idea.

“Don’t be shy, Mr. Spence. I’m not going to hurt you”

Beth gently took his arm and pulled him towards her. Arthur didn’t resist, but was embarrassed at how small he was next to giant Beth. He felt like a little kid. She was quick to pick up on this.

“Are you embarrassed because of how big I seem next to you?”

Arthur nodded.

“Well don’t be. We’re friends and this is what friends do for each other, right? No matter what size they are”

He nodded again, then stood up and moved towards her.

Beth unfolded her legs so that he could fit in between them as Arthur turned away and nervously sat on the edge of the bed. As he did, both of Beth’s long, bare legs extended out on either side of him, slowly wrapping around his waist and then snuggling him in closer to her waist.

“There. Comfy?”

Arthur nodded. He could feel her breath on the back of his neck”

A second later her hands found his shoulders. It was wonderful, really, since her hands were so large and strong. Beth was careful not to hurt Arthur as she began to rub away the stress from the past few days.

For the next five minutes or so, she rubbed his shoulders. Arthur began to relax a great deal. When she was finished, she rested her hands on his shoulders and neither of them said anything for a second.

“There’s something I always wanted to do, but was afraid to ask”

“What’s that?” Arthur wondered.

“Well…”

Beth leaned forwards and Arthur could feel her breasts push against his upper back. Then her face appeared over his left shoulder. Arthur turned to her and started to mouth out a question, but Beth kissed him before he could finish. It was a funny sensation since her mouth was quite a bit larger than his own.

“I’ve wanted to do that for almost two years now. You’re not mad, are you?”

Arthur was a bit stunned, but he definitely wasn’t mad.

“Wanna lie down?” she asked innocently. “I’m exhausted”

“Uh, what?” Arthur said, still facing away from her.

Beth’s body began to sink away from him, but both of her hands remained on his shoulders, gently pulling him backwards so that he soon found himself lying on top of her.

“Beth, maybe we shouldn’t be doing this” Arthur said, staring up at the ceiling.

“I just want to sleep with you here beside me” she said. “That’s all”

Arthur managed to turn himself over, so that he was facing her. Due to his lack of height, his face was close to her solar plexus, just beneath her breasts, which were still safely covered by her t-shirt that had partially ridden upwards, exposing a small portion of her stomach. Beth looked down at him and smiled, then closed her eyes.

“Okay, he said, but just for a while”

Arthur lay down on top of her, guided by her larger than life hands, which gently positioned his head on her bosom. He could feel her heart beating loudly.

They lay that way for a few minutes, Arthur’s upper body rising and falling with Beth’s breathing pattern.

“Beth, there’s something I wanted to ask you”, Arthur said quietly. “I’ve wanted to ask it for sometime now, but I’ve been afraid of the answer”

Beth didn’t answer, so he continued.

“How small am I going to get exactly? I mean nobody has really told me and I’d like to know”

Still she didn’t answer. Arthur raised his head to look up at her, seeing that Beth was asleep. She looked so peaceful he didn’t dare wake her. He’d make sure to ask her again when they woke up. So he did the only thing he could, he lay back down onto her giant body and fell asleep.