- Text Size +

Arthur awoke and once again found his pajamas to be a bit on the baggy side. Getting up and finding that he’d gotten smaller was starting to surprise him less and less.

There, on the door handle, hung his clothes for the day. He walked up to them, trying to block out the fact that the door handle seemed just a bit higher than it had the previous day, but there it was, about the same height as his chest.

Arthur changed into his new clothes and opened the door.

The pillow fight from the previous night hadn’t gone on much longer, but had ended with Beth playfully pinning Arthur down while she sat astride his chest hitting him with her pillow. After she stopped, they stared at each other for a while, Arthur hoping that Beth wouldn’t notice his arousal, which he seemed to have absolutely no control over. Arthur gave it his all to push her off of him, but was forced to admit defeat as it slowly sunk in that Beth was stronger than he was. In the end, he was forced to stare upwards at this smiling young girl who continued to remain perched on his chest, straddling him and keeping him from escape with only a bit of effort on her part.

That was last night, but now, having walked a few steps, Arthur could feel the muscle strain in his arms and legs, not unlike having been in a street fight or something. His muscle strain wasn’t what was concerning him though. It was the stirring of desire he had felt, as he lay helplessly pinned beneath her. This was a development that he hadn’t planned on and certainly didn’t want to proceed any further than it already had.

Beth was an attractive young woman to be sure, but there were a thousand reasons why he must not let it happen again. The biggest one was his wife.

Arthur had thought about her through the night, wondering how she was and how she was coping without him.

Arthur walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the kitchen, where Marie, Beth’s mother, was making pancakes.

“Good morning” she called out when she saw Arthur, moving towards him with familiarity.

Due to his size, Arthur found that his reflexes automatically kicked in whenever someone larger than him made a sudden move in his direction.

Marie laughed at this.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Mr. Spence. I was going to offer you a cup of coffee”

Arthur felt silly for reacting this way.

“Sorry, it’s just that being small makes everything…including you…look very big. I guess I’m still getting used to it”

Marie smiled at him and then moved across the kitchen to pour him a cup.

She handed it to him.

“So what was all that noise coming from Beth’s room last night? Sounded like you two were having a pillow fight or something”

Arthur nervously sipped his coffee.

“We were, actually. But it was just to blow off some steam. It won’t happen again, I can assure you of that”

Marie crossed in front of Arthur again, her height dwarfing his own.

“Oh, I don’t mind if you did. Nice to see the two of you getting to know one another”

Arthur tried sitting on a kitchen chair and noticed that he had to hop up just a bit in order for his butt to land on the chair.

“Any idea how small you are today?” Marie asked.

Arthur didn’t’ like that they kept reminding him that he was shrinking.

“I have no idea”

Just then Beth entered the room, dressed in short pants and a t-shirt.

“Morning, Mr. Spence” she said cheerfully.

Arthur tried to smile at her, noticing that she appeared in a particularly good mood. She approached him, but came closer than what Arthur deemed to be a comfortable distance. He flinched a bit in his seat.

Beth stopped just in front of his chair, staring down at him with a grin on her face. She raised her arms, pretending to be holding a pretend pillow.

“Ready for another round?”

Arthur looked up and saw what she meant.

“Oh. Last night was quite enough for me”

Beth laughed then spun on her heels towards her mom. She had no shoes or socks on.

“Should have seen it mom, I totally clobbered him in a pillow fight last night”

“So I heard” Marie said, putting pancakes onto a plate.

Beth turned back to Arthur, but he was gone. Beth looked around the kitchen, only to find that Arthur had selected another chair, further away and on the other end of the table.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Spence?”

Marie put down a plate of pancakes.

“He gets nervous when you make sudden movements, honey”

“He told you that?”

Marie nodded.

Beth turned to Arthur.

“Is that true?”

Arthur nodded and began to eat his pancakes. Beth moved towards him and lowered her voice. She seemed about seven feet tall from his perspective.

Like some over-grown basketball player on experimental steroids.

“I make you nervous?”

Arthur looked up at Beth. Even in her bare feet she towered over him.

“It’s not you Beth. It’s everyone. Look at me, I’m…probably only four foot four or so…everything seems so…huge.”

Beth looked at him sympathetically.

“But do you still want to continue teaching?”

That was a question Arthur had been thinking about. On one hand he despised the humiliation he had gone through the previous day, but on the other hand, he didn’t know what other options existed.

“I can continue teaching. For now at least”

Beth sat down across from him and began eating her pancakes. She looked ravenous. Arthur watched her, but then suddenly lost his appetite.

* * *


Beth’s car, driven by their chauffeur, pulled up beside the entrance to the college. She eagerly climbed out and slammed the door behind Arthur after he got out.

“All set?” she asked him.

Arthur nodded up at Beth, gesturing that she should go first. Beth began to walk, frequently looking down over her shoulder to see that Arthur was behind her. He doubled his efforts to keep up to her effortless stride.

Arthur did his best to keep up and unlike the day before, seemed to do a bit better in his efforts to avoid attracting attention.

Half way down the hall, Beth stopped and turned to Arthur. She put her hand on his shoulder.

“Well, this is my class” Arthur nodded nervously.

“You’ll be okay by yourself?” He nodded again, looking around.

“We have all night long to hang out together”

Arthur forced himself to smile at the thought.

Beth darted away, leaving Arthur feeling very exposed. He took in his surroundings and quickly noted the spying, curious eyes of several female students who were standing nearby. Arthur turned the other way, but was met with a pair of amazon sized girls who, without knowing it, were blocking his path. One of them was wearing very strong smelling perfume.

“Hi, Mr. Spence” the blonde girl said down to him while her brunette friend grinned alongside her. “I’m Jane? I had you in my first semester last year?”

Jane laughed at what she had just said.

“I shouldn’t say I HAD you, but you know what I mean, right?”

Arthur nodded and motioned to walk around the two tall girls, but they weren’t finished talking to him yet. In fact, the brunette put her hands on her knees and bent down towards him so that her face was close to being the same height as his own.

“How about me, Mr. Spence?”

Arthur looked at the enormous brunette, who’s face, since she was bending forward, seemed about his height. Her big black eyes stared at him anxiously.

“Should I remember you?” Arthur asked.

“Maybe. Maybe not” she said, laughing for no reason that Arthur could detect. Then her blonde friend started laughing too. Arthur looked around, trying to figure out what exactly was so funny.

“May I ask exactly what you’re laughing at?” he asked.

Jane, the blonde girl, bent forward so that her face peered at him from alongside her brunette friend’s face. The brunette girl was blushing a bit from laughter.

“Nothing really, Mr. Spence. It’s just a bit…peculiar seeing you so small”


With that, the two girls stood up straight, both of their smiling faces reverting to their towering heights.

Arthur turned away from them and from the smell of perfume, walking quickly in the opposite direction and leaving the sounds of their muffled laughter behind him.

This sort of thing had to stop.

* * *

Shawna, the woman who had chased Arthur down the hallway the other day, walked down the hallway. She was one of several employees of the Lotto and her job was simple: to keep Arthur from escaping his lifetime commitment to Beth, the person who had won him in the Lotto.

Mostly, Shawna’s duties were administrative. She would organize Beth’s transportation as well as assist in ordering Arthur’s clothing, which was cut to whatever it was calculated his current size would be. It wasn’t an exciting job by any means and that’s why she had been secretly delighted when Arthur had tried to outrun her. It was rare that she got to interact on such a physical level with any of the Lotto winners, and Mr. Spence had provided her with the thrill of the hunt.

As Shawna strolled down the hallways, constantly keeping tabs on Arthur’s whereabouts, she secretly hoped that he would try another escape attempt, since it would provide her the opportunity of belittling him once again.

According to her schedule, Mr. Spence, the always shrinking professor, should be in the faculty area, since he was on a break in between his lectures. Shawna reasoned that it was time to check up on him.

* * *

Arthur sat inside the Faculty lounge. He’d been there for some time now and had endured the staring eyes from fellow male professors, many of who left as soon as he entered the room. His size made them uncomfortable apparently.

But now he was alone and was not aware that Shawna was watching him from the door. Arthur moved towards the staff phone and started to dial. The number he’d dialed for his wife earlier hadn’t worked, so he was going to try his sister in law this time. Just as he was about to complete dialing, a hand, larger than his own, reached over his shoulder, its fingers gently taking the receiver from him.

Arthur looked behind him to see Shawna standing tall just behind the couch. Her eyes were gleaming, like she was savoring the moment. She was wearing a blouse and a flared skirt.

“You know the rules, Mr. Spence. No outside calls”

Arthur hung up the phone and looked away from her. He didn’t want to give her any added satisfaction. He stood up and began walking towards the door.

Shawna’s smile faded. She didn’t want their confrontation to end so quickly. Seeing that no one else was in the room, Shawna decided that she would engage Mr. Spence. Taking a stride towards him, Shawna’s arm shot out and grabbed little Arthur by the shoulder, marveling at how easy it was to stop him in his tracks. It was like grabbing a little boy.

Arthur turned to look up at the larger than life Shawna. She had indeed grown since their last encounter, or rather, he had gotten smaller. He estimated himself to be just over four feet tall at this point, given that his face seemed to be level with the lower half of Shawna’s protruding chest.

He expected her to let go of him, but instead of doing that, her large hand gripped him by his opposite shoulder, so that she was holding him with both arms and facing her. It was a fleeting moment, but Arthur’s eyes flashed past Shawna’s chest, seeing her white lace bra underneath the creased opening of her buttoned blouse.

“I don’t want any more attempts to contact anyone outside of who you’re allowed to contact. Do you understand me?”

Arthur had little choice but to look up at her. The grip she had on his shoulders was quite intense. Arthur began to flinch. Then he tried to free himself by twisting away from her and actually managed to do so.

Now that he was facing away from her, Shawna saw an opening to do something she’d longed to do…put him in a bear hug. So just as Arthur successfully managed to twist from her grip, Shawna bent at the knees and inserted her hands on either side of his small torso. Arthur was already making strides away from her when he noticed Shawna’s arms appear on either side of him, clasping together, squeezing and then hoisting him into the air with nothing but a soft grunt on her part. Instantly, Arthur began to struggle to catch his breath as Shawna’s hands squeezed around his rib cage. Shawna straightened her legs, lifting Arthur well off the floor, delighted that she could lift Mr. Spence so easily…it wasn’t near as hard as she thought it would have been!

“Let go of me” Arthur wheezed, feeling Shawna’s breasts flatten against his back.

Shawna continued to squeeze him against her so that almost all of his air drained from his lungs. She slowly rotated her body left and then right, as if cradling an overgrown baby.

Arthur could feel her hot breath on his neck. She began to laugh directly into his ear.

Arthur kicked his legs, doing whatever he could to get this huge woman to let go of him. Shawna continued to sway her body back and forth, eventually turning so that she could see their reflection in a nearby mirror.

Arthur saw himself and couldn’t believe how small he looked in the grip of this smiling amazon.

“Had enough?” she asked.

Unable to speak, Arthur managed a nod, his face red from being squeezed so hard.

Shawna eventually set him down. She was panting a bit, as it wasn’t all that easy on her either. It would be soon enough though, Arthur thought.

In a few days she’ll be able to do that without breaking a sweat.

The second Arthur’s feet touched the ground, he ran towards the door, gasping for breath. At the doorway he turned back to her, catching the briefest of smiles on her face. Shawna, though disappointed at Arthur’s sudden disappearance, was already looking forward to their next encounter.

* * *