- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took me so long to produce this second installment.  It was just that I was going over in my mind what her motivations were for doing this to our hero.  I couldn't come up with a plausible motivation for the longest time.  Finally, I decided she was a genie, and she was doing this to him for reward.

Heh, either way, I hope it was worth the wait!

And so, on to Chapter 2!  Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had seen "I Dream of Genie" when I was a kid.  I watched it almost daily, even--rushing in to the TV to watch it, regardless of what I was doing.  I liked the show that much.

One of the reasons I liked it so, was because I fantasized what I would do if I had my own genie to grant whatever wish I wanted.  I thought Larry Hagman was out of his mind for turning down the unbelievable opportunities Genie presented him!  And he turned them down just to continue being an astronaut?!  Didn't he realize, with one word from him, he could own his own space program?!  Or have any fantasy fulfilled he could ever dream possible?

…Like /my/ fantasy?

If you guessed that I fantasized about being shrunk by Genie and then having her walk all over me, then you guessed right.

The question has become for me, then: am I getting my fantasy?  Did I please some god somewhere (or piss one off really badly), and that god is granting me the ultimate reward (or punishment)?

Her power to shrink me was obviously very real.  This wasn't any kind of a dream.  This was really happening to me!  /Was/ she a genie?

As if she had heard my thoughts, my frantic reverie was suddenly broken.  She spoke!  Her foot hovering, she said, "Yes.  I am a genie, and to you, Carl, I have been sent to reward!"

My mind did a back flip with this!  "Reward for what?!" I called from inside her sock--careful to not move lest I tickle her again (something I muchly did not want to do).

"That guy, two years ago?" she queried.  "You remember?"  Her foot gave a downward scrunch, still hovering.

My mind raced--trying to recall what she was referring to.  I did remember this guy I had beat up outside a restaurant a couple of years back; the dude was harassing a waitress, and had later ambushed her out in the parking lot, with obvious intent to rape her.  Being a fairly big and confident sort of guy, I took the dude on, smashed in face in with my fists, and saw the waitress safely to her car.

"Yes, him," she answered, giving a little laugh, and me another scrunch of her foot.  "The woman you rescued was a genie in waiting."

Inside the stuffy confines of her sock, I blinked.  A genie in waiting?

After performing that rather admittedly heroic feat those two years ago, I had received a job offer in the big city.  The news coverage of the event was more than a little flattering of my heroism.  I got a lot of job offers, in fact.

Anyway, when I had done this thing, I lived in western New Jersey.  My new job had taken me to Manhattan.  I never heard from the lady again and honestly, never expected to, either.  For me, it was just one of those things that every upstanding citizen ought to do. I never would have guessed that I had saved a... genie in waiting.

She continued.

"Well, Carl, those two years ago, she reported what you did for her to the Council of Genies.  And well, it was finally decided upon yesterday that a genie should be sent to you to see what could be done to reward you!"  She gave a little laugh.  "Sorry it took so long!  But you know how it is.  Billions of people, but only so many genies!"

"Why not gold, jewels, riches!?" I shot back up at her.  I immediately regretted the heat in my voice, but she appeared to take no notice.

She gave a little, tittering laugh.  "Oh, mortals and their fairy tales," she answered, chuckling.  "Genies don't work that way.  Granting huge wealth could spoil economies.  We /used/ to grant stuff like that for rewards or wishes--but that was when the economies of man were much less complex.  So now, we grant corporeal wishes--bestowing upon people experiences they could not achieve in any other way.  Your fantasy for instance!"  She giggled again.  "How likely would it be for you to somehow be shrunk and walked on by a pretty girl?"

I had to admit it was logical--of course, the obvious insanity of the situation itself notwithstanding.  I had to ask: "But for how long, Genie?!"

I was embarrassed by the desperation in my voice.  But again, she seemed to take no notice.

"For the rest of your life!" she answered me enthusiastically.  "I have been permanently assigned to you, to give you your reward for as long as you live!"

My heart did both a brutal plummet, and skipped a beat--both in the grip of a kind of dark but elated anticipation.

"M-my whole /life/?!" I spluttered from within her sock!  "But what about my job?!  My /life/?!  People will notice me gone!  There's sure to be questions!  People don't just disappear without investigations--especially when someone of my stature goes missing!"  I was an office manager at a prestigious publisher in uptown Manhattan.  If I went missing, there were /sure/ to be questions, and lots of them!  "People will wonder what happened to me!"

In response, she laughed--honest-to-god laughed!

"Mortals."

I could just see her rolling her eyes.

"Your employer has been given notice--by you--that you received an emergency request from family in Ireland (I did actually have family there, too).  You had to leave with little notice, and didn't know when you would return, if ever--that you had to settle an estate and would likely remain as an only living heir to the deceased!"

Inside of her sock, I blinked.

"Yep, and you even gave notice that no severance pay was necessary, and to please attempt no contact, as where you would be going would have no telephone or postal services."

I blinked again.  She had all of the bases covered quite well, didn't she?

"You are going to be spending the rest of your life with me!  And you are going to spend every waking moment of your life beneath my feet--just as you told me you wanted!"

I didn't know whether to shout, struggle or to begin weeping.

"By the way," she said then--completely changing the subject.  "I could tell while I was standing on you, you were in a very uncomfortable position.  I could feel your poor neck straining really badly.  Why don't you scoot down in my sock a little so your neck is not being bent back like that?"

I thought this was a good idea.  (Being very careful not to tickle her again) I began moving myself downwards in the confines of her sock.  She held her foot completely relaxed for me as I made this move, too.  As I began moving, I was completely stricken for a moment, by just how silky and smooth her skin was--even under the ball of her foot and her heel, where foot skin is ordinarily more rough.  So moved, at any rate, I stopped when I had my head positioned right in the crease of the ball of her foot, figuring that when she next stepped down, this crease would fold down over my head, encapsulating it, and not so much crush down on it.  My belly and chest were under her arch in this new position, too, which I also hoped would make this whole thing easier on me.  My shins, however, were a different story; I knew that they were going to feel every step she took, and acutely; they were positioned right under her heel, my feet poking up in back of her heel.  As if in answer to this very problem, she gave her foot a little scrunch on me (god, her skin was so smooth, supple and malleable).

"Why don't you put your legs up on either side of my heel?" she suggested.  "Straddle my heel, so I am not stepping on them."

As I moved my legs as she suggested, I was struck by her gesture.  She actually did want to make this nice for me (well, as nice as it can be while being less than a foot tall and being relentlessly walked on by someone, that is).  This combined with the silky smoothness of her skin, was starting to have a real effect on me.  My loins were responding quite unsparingly.  I was getting harder than I have ever been in my life.

"All right!" she said suddenly.  "Your new life begins!"  With that, her foot scrunched atop me; the scrunch bore the feeling of purposefulness, and then…  I gasped aloud when I realized what she was doing next!

The insole of her slipper pressed up against my back with unmitigated smoothness--it pressing me likewise up against the sole of her foot.  Moreover, when she rested her foot in the slipper, I was pressed several inches down into it (by my shrunkified reckoning) by the press of her foot atop me.  But then, the whole world turned topsy-turvy!

"H-hey!" I cried!  My head felt like it was down, my legs way up over them, and all while I was still in her slipper and under her foot!  "What's happening?!"

"Oh don't be such a baby!" she retorted--her voice now greatly muffled by her footwear.  "I'm just picking up my foot to pull the slipper on over my heel!"

And then… with a feeling I could imagine was not unlike what fighter pilots experienced when they went into dives… I was plunged downwards!  The downward plunge, however, came to a /very/ abrupt end, and with a suddenness of the onset of her foot atop me and literally squashing me down into her shoe, that I cried out in surprise, shock, and no small measure of anxiety!  But my cry was stifled down to nothing in an instant!  My face was smushed upon by the ball of her foot, and hard enough for her skin's dermal sworls to imprint themselves into my skin!  Then, came her /full/ weight!

My face felt like it was going to be pressure-mashed right off of the front of my skull!  My lips burst against my teeth, my eyes felt like they were being stove right down into my skull, my nose was squashed flat!  It remained like this for a very hateful long period, but finally ended--and sweetly, by her picking up her foot!

My face had been bruised by that little episode, I knew it.  I thought about calling up to her, but somehow… I /knew/ I would be ignored.  So instead, realizing that my face was in real danger of suffering very grievous injury if my head remained upright as I had it, I made the quick decision to turn my head to its side.

I was right on both counts, as it turned out, and had made the decision none too soon, too.  With my face burning and feeling like it was turning the color of a plum in just the first few seconds… she began to walk.

The first time she had stood on me, it was to scold me for tickling her.  The second time was, no doubt, her pulling her other slipper onto her other foot.  Both times were crushing beyond belief.  Being /walked/ on, however, was another story entirely!  Her foot had lifted that first time, into a purposeful swing--which left my stomach feeling like it had been left miles behind… and then, her foot, with a sealing-forward momentum, squeezed down over my body, up my belly, over my chest, which all ended with a literally /scalding/ downward push onto the side of my face!  I knew, for a fact, especially with her step-off--which literally strove to crush my head beneath the ball of her foot like a rotten grape--that had it not been for her putting on the slippers, my head /would/ have been squeezed flat and popped, exactly as if it had been that overripe sphere of small fruit!  And then, with the onset of her crushing push off, it began all over again!

It was like being on a madly dizzying rollercoaster ride and being mashed under a huge, meaty rolling pin all at the same time--all of it ending with my little head taking the full brunt of her great weight with her push off for her next step!

I came.

I am not exactly sure when it happened--whether it was into her third step or her fourth… but the sheer enormity of what she was doing to me, and my absolute helplessness to stop her, my whole life destined to be spent having this done to me by her…  It all exploded into me with a blast, a detonation and fractured jet of rapture!  It was an explosion of ecstasy the like of which I had never had before eperienced!

As for her…?  As though it hadn't happened, she just kept right on walking.

I tried to scream, but her steps just kept turning them into animal-like, woofing grunts.

This /was/ going to be a life for /sure/!  I kept trying to scream.  She just kept right on walking!

 

~Fin (?)