[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A ride on a subway where you meet a girl, then a few drinks, back to her place, some great sex, and a little pillow talk later, you find your deepest fantasy come true and become also a nightmare of bewildering and painful but intoxicating realization.
Rated: X
Categories: Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4694 Read: 18491
Published: June 20 2009 Updated: November 21 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Canaan [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (2492 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Canaan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2202 words)

Sorry it took me so long to produce this second installment.  It was just that I was going over in my mind what her motivations were for doing this to our hero.  I couldn't come up with a plausible motivation for the longest time.  Finally, I decided she was a genie, and she was doing this to him for reward.

Heh, either way, I hope it was worth the wait!

And so, on to Chapter 2!  Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------