- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The two roommates meet and start to become friends, albeit with an awkward start.

Emily arrived at the campus later than she would have liked. She was up late last night both excited and nervous to go to college. She was also going to have a mini roommate. 


I hope she’s nice. I hope I don’t scare her. What if I step on her by accident? What if I drop her taking her to class? What if…


Her mind was racing with worries as she started to walk towards the dorms until she noticed a familiar face and she brightened up


“Andrew! Hey!”

Hearing a familiar voice call out his name, Andrew looked around to see his friend Emily walking up to him.


“Hey Em! What’s up?”

“Just got here and getting ready to unpack. What about you? How have you been? Still glad you got in here with your grades?” She said smugly.


“I’ll have you know, my grades were perfectly average Miss Honor Roll” 


Emily chuckled and rolled her eyes at her friend.


“Anyways, I’m still surprised they let you help with orientation as a freshman. Would have thought that they would want you getting used to the school a bit first before they send you on tours.”

“Nah, I’m just helping the minis to their dorms, just going back and forth. You heading up to your room to unpack?”

“Yeah, building C, room 110, I actually have a mini roommate. I’m a little nervous to be honest. What if I don’t make a good first impression?”

“Room 110? I actually just took your roommate to your room a couple minutes ago, Alison right? She seems like a nice mini, said that this is her first time meeting any humans.”


“Really?! She’s already here?”


“Already? It’s the afternoon. You stayed up late last night again didn’t you.”

Emily began to blush slightly


“I couldn’t help it. I’d never met a mini in person before. I’d seen them on the mini public transportation before, but that’s it.”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll do fine, she seemed nice. Just hope she doesn’t mind you leaving your dirty laundry everywhere” Andrew joked.


Emily gave Andrew a light whack on the arm and chuckled at his light teasing.

“Asshole.”


“It’s why we’re friends. Anyways, better not let your new roommate wait too long. She seemed excited to meet some humans.”

With that, Emily waved by to Andrew and walked towards her building. 


Hi. I’m Emily. I’ll be taking you from class to class. No no no. That makes it sound like this is a chore for me. Hi. I’m Emily. I’ll be your roommate. Nice to meet you. Ok better but what if I’m too loud? Do minis have sensitive hearing? Andrew didn’t mention anything about talking quieter. Ahg, why didn’t I look into this more?


Ever since Emily found out she was going to be rooming with a mini, she had tried to do some research on living with minis. She tried to look up ‘Handling a mini’ but that only led to some… interesting videos. None of which seemed like they would be any help in befriending her new roommate.


Finally, she made it to the door. Room 110. She glanced down and saw a much smaller door, presumably where her roommate would be going in and out.


Ok, Emily. You got this. She’s just like anyone else… just… smaller.


1…2…3…


Emily turned her key and opened her door.


“Hello? I’m Emily. I’ll be your new roommate.”

She looked around, but didn’t see anyone. The room seemed a little cramped from what she was used to back home, but it wouldn’t be too bad since her roommate wouldn’t take up too much space.


She looked around on the floor until her eyes settled on a small figure. Laying on its back.. Rubbing its head


OH MY GOD I HIT HER WITH THE DOOR!


“Are you ok! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that you were there, I just opened the door and I didn’t even feel it hit you I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it are you hurt? Do you need to go to the nurse? Oh my god.”

Alison was in shock. Not from getting slammed by the door. Well, that was part of it. But mainly she was in shock at the giant person who opened it. She looked stunning. Long blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. And most importantly, her boobs. She was wearing a low cut top that was making it really hard not to look directly at them. 


“It’s ok. It’s ok. I’m fine. Look!” Alison quickly got up and waved her arms in a circle and gave a quick jog back and forth to show she still had complete mobility.


This seemed to calm Emily down a bit, tears still in her eyes from thinking she just ruined her chance at a new friend.


“You’re Emily right? I’m Alison. Nice to meet you!”


“Ah, nice to meet you. I’m Emily, but you can call me Em. I’m really sorry about hitting you with the door.”

“Don’t worry about it. It didn’t hurt too bad. It was my fault for standing too close to it anyways.”

Emily looked a little shocked.


“It didn’t hurt? It practically flung you across the room! You were at least a couple feet from it by the time I saw you.”

“Benefits of being a mini I guess. We’re a lot more durable than we look. We can even survive being stepped on, though I’ve never been stepped on myself.” 


Emily was still in amazement. Here she was, talking to a girl barely taller than her thumb. And she wasn’t bad looking either. Smooth brown hair, tied up in a ponytail. Tan skin, dark eyes, slim body. It was clear that the tiny girl got outside more than Emily and was clearly more fit.


“So…are you guys…indestructible then?”

“Hahaha, no no no. I wish. Things still hurt. That door didn’t feel too pleasant. But it’s like, not as bad as if you were knocked a couple feet back by a door. You get me?”

“Yeah, I think I get it. I still feel bad about it though, is there any way I can make it up to you?”

Alison immediately started to blush. She couldn’t say the things she actually wanted. At least not to someone she just met. She didn’t want Emily to think she was a complete freak.


“Uh, I guess you could put me on the counter over there. It’s a little straining to lift my head up like this, and I can’t imagine it’s any more comfortable for you to have to lean down like that.”


Alison was right. Emily was bending over looking down at Alison and with the weight on her chest, it was getting a little tiring. 


“Oh! Uh, of course! How do I… Do I just…pick you up? I’ve never held a mini before.”

This was Alison's chance to cross something off her bucket list.


“Uh, you can just grab me in your hand and pick me up. I’ll be fine.”

She tried to say it with a straight face holding back her embarrassment. 


Emily looked a little shocked. 


“Just, grab you? Are you sure?”

“I’m sure. Trust me, I’m the mini here.”

Alison was getting more embarrassed by the second. She was also starting to feel a little bad. Here this girl was, trying to be so considerate of her, and Alison was trying to get her to play out her little fantasy.


Hesitantly, Emily reached out her hand, grabbing Alison between the tips of her fingers. Using her thumb to lightly press her into her fingers like a seatbelt.

“Is this ok? It’s not too tight is it? Wow you’re so light. Wait! I’m sorry, is that rude? I’m sorry!”


“You're fine. I think that was more of a compliment actually. Now if you said I was heavy…”


They both chuckled.


Emily brought Alison up to around chest height, giving Alison a prime view of her cleavage. Alison didn’t know where to look. She tried to divert her eyes out of respect, but due to her position, it didn’t give her a lot of other places to look.


Emily on the other hand was having a different problem. When she grabbed Alison, she accidently grabbed her right on the underside of her breasts and was now lifting them up with her thumb. They felt so soft, even beneath her shirt. She wanted to look down but was afraid that Alison would see her blushing.


After Alison got over her slight embarrassment from staring directly into her new roommates cleavage, she noticed where Emily’s thumb was. Her soft thumb was pushing right up against her own breasts! 


Maybe she faced me that way on purpose. If so, I might be able to be a little more forward than I thought

Thoughts raced through Alison’s mind as she was placed down on the counter.


Reaching the counter, Emily gently placed Alison down. Letting out a short sigh of relief at her first successful mini transportation.


“How was that? Was I too fast? Holding on too tight?”

“Emily, remember? More durable. And I thought you were great. A little handsy but I didn’t mind. Especially with the show as well.”

Alison gave a wink and instantly felt a wave of embarrassment.


What am I thinking? ‘I didn’t mind?’, especially with the show?’ You're being way too forward Alison. This is not how you hit on a girl.


Emily looked shocked. She did notice my thumb. Wait? Didn’t mind? What show? Emily then looked down and was reminded of the shirt she picked out. Her face flush red.


“Oh! I’m…I’m sorry, I’m glad… you liked it at least.”

Both of them were completely red in the face, averting their gazes from each other. It was Alison who broke the silence.


“So, uh, how about some food? I don’t know about you, but I’m a little hungry.”

Emily perked up at the suggestion.


“Yeah, that sounds great! Uh, what do… minis eat? Is there something specific we need to get?


“We usually just eat grass and dirt” Alison said with a straight face.


“Really?” 


Emily looked a little disgusted, but tried not to show it so as to not offend her new friend.


“Ha ha ha ha, no, I’m just messing with you. We eat normal food. Its normally scaled differently from where I’m from but for the most part it’s exactly the same stuff. You’re pretty gullible huh?”


“Hey! It’s my first time meeting a mini. And I didn’t want to judge if it was true.”

Emily started to get a little flustered at being called gullible. It wasn’t the first time someone had called her that and unfortunately she doubted it would be the last.


“Alright, I’m sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?”


Alison did feel a little bad about teasing her new roommate. She wanted to get along with her, not feed into possible insecurities.


Emily thought for a moment. Thinking back to some of those websites she saw before in her mini research, she had an idea. A simple way to get back at Alison for the teasing.


“Ar-are you sure? Anything?”

“I’m mean, unless you plan to shoot me out the window with a slingshot yeah.”

“I want to put you in my pocket.”


Oh my god what am I saying! You hit her with a door, fondled her breasts, and now you're asking to pocket her away? She must think I’m a freak! This is NOT how you make friends.


“Sure!”


Wait, did she say sure?


“Really? You're okay with me putting you in my pocket?”

“Yeah, why not? I feel bad about teasing you and making you worry so much about me. So if it takes being in your pocket to make you feel better, then in I go”


Alison was smiling, not only because Emily seemed to be warming up to her, but because she was about to cross another thing off her bucket list. Being kept in a pocket. Not only that, the pocket of a hot girl!


I bet her legs are soft. She’s wearing jeans so I’m going to be pushed up right against her thigh. That’s if she puts me in the front pocket. WAIT! Would she put me in her back pocket? I’d be right up against her ass! That would be amazing! What if she sat down? No no no, she’s already worried about me. Let’s not get my hopes up. She wouldn’t do that. Not yet anyway.


Alison was trying not to drool while Emily was still trying to believe that she was about to put Alison in her pocket.


Is she really ok with this? I was a little annoyed by the gullible comment but not to this degree. My pants are kind of tight too. Is she ok with that?


Emily took a deep breath, then released it. 


“Ok then. I’ll just put you in my pocket and then we’ll go to the food court. How does that sound?”

“That sounds great! What’ll we be getting?”

Emily thought for a second.

“I’m not sure? I don’t really know what they have. Do you have anything that you want me to look out for?”


“I’m fine with pretty much anything. If you don’t mind, I can just pick off whatever you get.”


Emily smiled “Sounds good. So, you ready to go in?” Emily opened her front left pocket to show where Alison would be going.


Dang, was kinda hoping for the back. Oh well.


“Ready as I’ll ever be” Alison beamed up, holding up her arms in preparation for being held again.


Emily reached towards Alison and grabbed her in a similar way as before, this time pressing her thumb slightly lower so as to not fondle her tits again.


Holding open her pocket, Emily slowly lowered the tiny girl in, moving her thumb out of the way to create a slide into the hole. Once she felt Alison’s body fully in she looked down to make sure she was comfortable


“Yeah, it’s nice and cozy in here!” Alison called up.


Alison was having the time of her life. She was in the pocket of her new hot roommate. Right up against her thigh. It felt so soft, even through the lining of the pocket. She could faintly smell Emily’s body wash and was loving every second of it. She looked up and saw Emily’s face staring down at her. 


God this is so hot! I’m in her pocket, right up against her leg. She smells so good. Would she notice if I put my face in it? Probably shouldn’t risk it.


“Ok then. If you're fine in there, then let’s head out.”


And with that, Emily closed her pocket, sealing Alison in the darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm really liking writing this story, so if anyone has any suggestions for what they might want to see happen, let me know and I'll consider it. Again, any feedback is greatly appreciated.