- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still averaging an upload a day! I'll try to keep this up until the stories over, then I'll probably take a break before starting another story. If you have an idea for something you might want to see, don't hesitate to leave a suggestion. And as always, if you have a suggestion for something in this story, please let me know. If I can't fit it in this story, I'd love to try to fit the idea into another story. I might even do spin off chapters following other characters here like Nicole, Sasha, or Ms. Hennings.

Alison was left on the table, a large bowl of water next to her. The rim was just out of reach and she couldn’t jump up to grab it.


How am I supposed to get in there? She had to have known right? She must be setting me up. I wonder what will happen when they get back. Will she be upset that I didn’t find a way to get in the bowl? Will she punish me again? I…kinda hope she does.

Alison’s mind was racing with the possibilities of what might happen when Nicole returned to see her not in the bowl. Her hand slipped down between her legs as she imagined the punishment Nicole would give her. In her exhaustion and pleasure, she slumped down against the bowl and closed her eyes as she continued fingering herself.


Meanwhile, back near the register, Nicole was giving Emily some more advice on how to be more assertive with her mini.


“Now, I can tell that you have a lot of care for that mini and that is fine. I actually encourage it. But you need to remember that during these times, you need to appear disinterested in her, make her want your attention, make her beg for it.”


“I think I get it, but it just seems so…strange to do. Like, she just looks so fragile and cute. I don’t want to do anything to hurt her.”


“It might take some getting used to, but with some practice and encouragement, I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. How about you practice with me?’


“W-WHAT?! Like, try to dominate you?!”

“Yeah, you’ll never learn if you don’t practice. Plus, even I like to be on the receiving end of commands every once and while. Though, you’re lucky. I don’t normally do this with people.”


“So…uh…how do I start?”

“How about you start by giving me a command. And try not to ask me too many questions, just do what feels right.”

“Alright…get, uh. Get down on your knees?”

“Could have done without the question, but decent enough.”

Nicole got onto her knees and looked up with a smug smirk and a raised eyebrow.


“Well? I’m down here. What now?”


“T-take off your shirt.”

“Ooo, I like it.”

Nicole began to remove her shirt and unhooked her bra. She held her breasts up momentarily, giving them a little squeeze for the fledgling dom in front of her.

“You like what you see~”

“Ah…yeah, they’re…nice.”


Emily was embarrassed. Not because Nicole was half naked in front of her, but because she was actually getting turned on by this. Someone obeying her command.


“Well Mistress~ What should I do now?”


Emily took a deep breath to calm her nerves. She looked down at the busty woman in front of her and tried to get into character. Looking down with a more stern look, she gave her command.


“Lick my feet.”


Nicole noticed Emily starting to get into the role and decided now would be a good time to teach her about how to deal with defiance. Nicole looked up at Emily with a smug look on her face.


“No.”

Emily was taken aback by this. Her dominant demeanor beginning to fade.


“W-what?”

“I said no. I’m not going to lick your feet.”

“B-but…”

“Are you going to let me say no?”

Nicole looked raised an eyebrow. Emily got the hint and took another deep breath. Her face became stern again and looked down at Nicole with a furrowed brow.


“No. I will not let you say no. Either you lick my feet on your own, or I will put you under there myself.”

“That’s more like it. But I still don’t think I’ll do it.”

Nicole kept her confident look on her face, wondering how far she could push this. Sure, she was teaching Emily to be more assertive, but that didn’t mean she didn’t want to have her own fun toying with the blond.


Emily’s face almost wavered again, but she kept her composer with another breath. Wordlessly, she lifted her foot and brought it to the back of Nicole’s head. Emily pushed her head down to the floor, pressing her cheek down with the soft sole of her foot.


Nicole was surprised by the suddenness of it all. She wasn’t expecting Emily to be able to go through with her ultimatum, but was pleasantly surprised.


“I believe I told you what would happen if you didn’t do what I said. But since I’m so generous, I’ll give you another chance. Lick my foot, and if you do a good job, maybe I’ll let you up.”

Nicole was slightly proud of Emily’s improvements. Straining her eyes to look up, she could see Emily kept her stern face as she stared down.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Emily pushed down a little harder on Nicole’s cheek.


“That’s Mistress to you. Now lick.”

“Yesh Mishtresh”

Nicole’s face was being pushed down, making it a little hard to speak. She tried to turn her head slightly to bring her mouth the the foot on top of her, but found that Emily was pushing down too hard to allow her to.


“I don’t feel your tongue.”

“I can’t move my head.”

“I didn’t ask if you could move your head. I didn’t ask you anything. I told you to lick my foot and you can’t even do that.


Damn, this girl learns fast. This’ll be interesting to say the least. I guess I can just relax and see where she takes this. It’ll be nice to be the sub for a change.


Emily removed the foot pinning Nicole's face to the floor and took a step back.


“Lay down. On your back.”

Nicole didn’t respond. Instead, listened and rolled on her back, head towards Emily. Nicole looked up at Emily, curious where this was heading.

“Good. You’re learning. You know, you do have nice breasts here. It’s a shame they’re wasted on someone as difficult as you.”

Emily stepped forward and placed her foot on Nicole's right breast, squeezing the nipple with her toes.


“Ah! Hey, that hur-”

Emily placed her foot flat onto Nicole’s face, cutting her off.


“I did not say to speak. All you had to do was lay there and do nothing, and yet again you can’t even do that. You need to be taught a lesson on who’s in charge here.”

Emily wasn’t yelling any of this. For the most part, she was monotone with a hint of annoyance at the cashier’s defiance. She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor, her white panties having a noticeable stain on them. She then began to slide them down, revealing her glistening pussy, as strands of juices stayed connected to the panties.


“Look at this mess you caused. I expect you to clean it up, and I expect you to do a good job. Who knows, if I’m satisfied, I might give you a reward.”


Nicole looked up at the college girl standing over her. She was definitely impressed at the progress made in such a short time, so much so that she wondered how much she even contributed to it.


Nicole returned to her knees and shuffled towards Emily’s legs. Getting one last look at the blond girl’s now dominant face, she buried her head fully into the crotch. She began lapping up the fluid that seeped out, sucking on the clit above.


Emily began to moan in pleasure. She held Nicole’s head further into her pussy, uncaring if she could breathe. She was starting to get the hang of this, enjoying the feeling of dominating someone. Especially someone who seemed so high and mighty just a few minutes ago.


After a few minutes of this, Emily started to tense up. She gave one final push on the back of Nicole’s head as she soaked her face in her juice.


“Ah…ah…ah~ Good job~ I think you have earned your reward. Let’s go check up on our little friend.”

Emily grabbed Nicole by the hair and began leading her on hands and knees to the back where Alison was left.


Alison was still resting with her back to the bowl. Having not been able to reach the top, she resigned herself to getting whatever punishment had in mind when she got back. Alison was going wild thinking of what Nicole might do to her. She had started masturbating to the thought.


Once she heard footsteps indicating the return of Emily and Nicole, she looked up in anticipation. She was not expecting what she saw. A toppless Nicole with breasts swaying as she was being guided by her hair by a pantsless Emily with an annoyed look on her face.


“You were given one task. Clean yourself up for when we got back, and what do you do? You sit here and masterbate, getting yourself even more sweaty.”

“Um…Emily? What happened?”

“It’s not Emily to you. It’s Mistress. What is with you pets and not knowing your place. Oh well. For right now, you will be a reward to this one for her doing such a good job earlier.”

Nicole looked up with a smile on her face. She was fully into her role as the submissive, just glad that she had pleased her temporary Mistress. 


Alison was left speechless. She had just seen Nicole guiding Emily out a few minutes ago, and now Emily was the one doing the guiding, having tamed the previously dominant busty cashier. Emily walked towards Alison and reached forward to retrieve her from the table.


“You still need to be cleaned, but I think I have a solution for that.”

She brought Alison to Nicole and readjusted her grip on Nicole to be holding her by the cheeks.


“Open your mouth. I’m going to stick her in there and you are going to lick her clean. I want her spotless by the time she’s out. Understood?”

“Yesh Mishtresh”


“Wait! Don’t I get a say?”

“Mini’s don’t get a say. You are our toy, remember?”

Nicole opened her mouth and watched as the still sweaty mini was placed inside. She still tasted like Emily’s foot sweat, but that didn’t really bother Nicole anymore due to how much Emily was getting into the role. 


“How does the foot sweat you were so defiant in licking taste?”


“Ish tash goo Mishresh”

“Look at you, talking with your mouth full. Haven’t you been taught any manners?


Nicole looked up, wide eyed at Emily. She continued to probe the mini in her mouth with her tongue. Nicole licked all over, tasting the combination of Emily and Alison’s sweat, along with the juices from when Alison was masterbating. 


Alison couldn’t believe what was happening. She had expected to be punished for her inability to get in the bowl, but never would she have thought this would happen. She had obviously never been in a mouth before, and while it had been one of her fantasies, she would have thought it would be a while before it would come true.


But here she was. In a girl’s mouth. As it caressed her entire body, she felt herself getting more turned on. Before long, she began grinding on the tongue. All of Emily’s sweat was soon replaced with Nicoles saliva, and she was missing the smell of Emily’s foot. Instead, her nose was filled with Nicole’s breath, and while not bad, she would have much preferred to be inside Emily’s mouth.


Emily watched Nicole's face distort into pleasure as she licked her little girlfriend in her mouth. That same feeling of jealousy reamurged, and she reached down and grabbed Nicole's face to pull it into a kiss.


Alison was grinding away at the tongue below her and was getting close to an orgasm when she felt another soft surface caress her back. She turned around in time to see another tongue wrap around her and bring Alison into the other mouth as Emily pulled away.


Nicole was left kneeling there, mouth empty and panting as Emily returned to standing straight up. Emily looked down at the toppless cashier with a look of disdain as she marked her prize with her tongue, replacing all the saliva with her own. Emily then spat the mini into her palm, and without looking at her, addressed Nicole.


“That’s enough! I don’t want to see you enjoying my property like that again! Do you hear me?”

“But…you told me too. And you said that this was my reward.”

“I. Said. Do. You. Hear. Me.”

“Y-yes Mistress.”


“Good. And you.”

Emily looked down at Alison, her face softening while keeping a dominant glare.”

“You are my toy. Not hers. You will not cum in her mouth. You will not cum by her hands. You will only cum when I say you can. And you will only cum by me.”

Alison swore she could have came right then and there just from Emily’s words, but she held it in and silently nodded as she felt Emily’s saliva drip from her body.

“Good girl. Now, what to do with you two. I have a little toy that needs to be played with, and a horny cow that needs to be punished.”


Emily sat down in a nearby chair and beckoned Nicole to come closer. The cashier crawled over, still on her hands and knees and rested on her feet. Emily then placed Alison between her legs in front of her pussy and began rubbing her clit.


“You two will both please me. The one who I feel does the best will get my reward, the other will be punished.”

Emily didn’t need to say anything after that. After the mention of a reward, both Nicole and Alison rushed to Emily’s pussy. As Alison was running towards the giant slit, Nicole's mouth came barrelling forward and pushed her directly into it. Emily looked down, pleased at the work they were doing and leaned back and closed her eyes.


Nicole began licking between Alison’s legs to reach Emily’s slit, pushing the mini up on top of the tongue. Not wanting to be outdone, Alison began using her new perch to start massaging the giant clit that was now at head height for her. She couldn’t deny that the tongue felt good beneath her crotch, and began grinding on it as she did in Nicole’s mouth.


Upon feeling the tiny movements along the length of her tongue, Nicole flicked her tongue to the side, removing its little passenger. If anyone was going to get the reward, it would be her. Once she realized she was no longer on Nicole’s tongue, Alison tried to return to her seat on top of the tongue. Nicole combated this by flicking Alison away with the muscle, knocking her on her ass repeatedly.


Not wanting to be left behind, Alison tried a different approach. If she wasn’t able to get on top, then she’ll have to go below it. She ducked down below Nicole's tongue and began pushing her way to the tip. Alison was soon pushed into the entrance of Emily’s pussy with the help of Nicole. 


Emily felt it immediately. She had felt Nicole's tongue breaching her lips, but then she suddenly felt something else enter. She opened her eyes to see Alison was nowhere to be seen. She smiled, reveling in the power she held over the two.


Inside Emily’s pussy, Alison was being compressed on all sides. She could feel Nicole’s tongue try to pull her out, but it only succeeded in pushing her further in. Alison began pushing and rubbing the walls of Emily’s pussy. She could feel the juices rising, telling Alison that an orgasm was coming, and that she would be in the center of it.


Emily was having a hard time seeing straight. Nicole had given up on trying to remove Alison and instead decided to focus on Emily’s clit, leaving the mini inside to freely thrash around. Emily took one last look at the top of Nicole's head before grabbing it and shoving her nose into the slit. 


Alison could feel the walls getting tighter and braced herself for the incoming orgasm. However, it wasn’t enough for the pressure that she felt all around her, threatening to crush her even with the extra durability she had as a mini. She was almost shot out with the rest of the liquid inside, except there seemed to be a blockage keeping her inside. Nicole's nose.


As Emily was coming down from her orgasm, she loosened her grip on Nicole’s head, causing her to fall backwards trying to catch her breath. With the exit now open, Alison began to slide out, covered in Emily’s juices and also out of breath. All three of them panted until Emily looked down at the two and smiled.


“You two did good. Although, if I were to pick one, I’d say the little toy did the best. Sorry cow.


Alison’s face beamed with pride and joy at being praised by her Mistress, while Nicole slumped down, disappointed that she lost the challenge. Emily took note of this and lifted Nicole's chin with her foot.


“Don’t be too sad. Since you also did such a good job, I won’t give you a punishment. Though, I do think you should clean up here. You can’t leave your store a mess now can you?”


Emily caressed Nicole’s cheek with her foot before standing back up. Her knees were a little weak from the orgasm she just had, but she managed to regain her balance. She turned back to the chair to see Alison still laying in her juices, a huge smile spread across her face.


“Let’s get you picked up here. I’ll give you your reward later. For now let’s leave this bag of tit’s to clean up.”

Emily lifted Alison up and walked back to the front to retrieve their clothes. Emily placed Alison in her mouth as she put on her underwear and pants, grabbing Alison’s clothes and putting them in her pocket. She then took Alison out of her mouth and looked at her lovingly. Her dominant demeanor beginning to fade, but keeping a sense of confidence.


“So, how was that?”

“That…was amazing! You were amazing! The way you dominated not only me, but Nicole too?! How’d you even do that? I thought she was going to show you how to dominate people?”

“She was, and she did. Turns out she also wanted to be dominated as well. Who knew?”


“So does this mean you’re more comfortable with the whole ‘dom’ thing now?”

“Oh absolutely~”

“So, does that mean we’ll be having more fun?”

“Yes, my little pet. For the most part, we’ll just be a normal human and mini couple. But when we’re having fun, you're my pet. My toy. How does that sound~?”

“That sounds amazing!”

“Oh, and Alison, one more thing.”

“What is it?”

“I got pretty jealous seeing Nicole almost make you cum like that. I meant what I said. You are mine, and if anyone is going to make you cum, it’s me.


“Yes ma’am.”

“I believe we agreed on Mistress.”

“You’re right, Mistress. Sorry Mistress.”


Good, now when we get home, we’re going to clean you up. For real this time. Then we’re going to work on some homework.”

“Ugh, really? After all that, you’re thinking about school?”

“Of course. This is fun and all, but we can’t let this get in the way of school. Some of us are still paying a bunch in tuition I’ll have you know.”

“I guess you’re right. It’s just a shame that we have to end so soon.”

“Who said we’re ending now~? We still need to get back, and I still need to give you your reward~”

Emily then opened the front of her shorts and panties, then dropped Alison in. She let the elastic slap into place, trapping the mini upside down against her slit. Emily patted the front of her crotch, smiling at the squirming.


“You keep that up for the ride home~”


As Emily was walking towards the curtain, a shy looking girl walked in. She was clearly nervous and hesitant to come in. Emily gave her a sultry smile.


“The cashier’s in the back. She had a few things to clean up. I’m sure she’ll help you find just what you need~”


“Oh…uh, thank you.”

“No problem. Have fun. I know I will~”

Emily gave her crotch another pat as she walked past the now rose cheeked girl. It was going to be a nice ride back to the school.

Chapter End Notes:

Emily has now fully settled into her dominant side! Next chapter should be released tomorrow so look forward to it. Thank you again for the support and if you any suggestions for this story or stories you'd like me to do in the future, please let me know. See you tomorrow :)