- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all again for the support. I appreciate every review! If you have an idea for either something in the story or another kind of story you'd like to see after this one finishes, feel free to share :)

Emily and Alison were just about to leave Ms. Hennings class when they heard a familiar voice behind them.


“Hey there Emily.”


“Oh, uh, hi Sasha.”

“Pretty neat that we’re all in the same class, huh.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Even though Emily wasn’t as hostile towards Sasha as she was at first, she was still a little uncomfortable with how friendly Sasha was being. 


“Yeah, nice to see another familiar face. Sucks that we’ve already got a quiz at the end of the week though.”

Alison continued the conversation, much to the relief of Emily. Alison had always been the outgoing type, not often one to shy away from a conversation. Especially when there was a lull.


Sasha looked down at Emily’s hands, acknowledging Alison for the first time in the conversation.


“Yeah, It’s a real bummer. Anyways, I was curious about something.”

Sasha leaned in closer so that only the two of them could hear.


“What'd ya guys get from the back of the store?”


Both Emily and Alison began to blush. They remembered that Sasha had also been there that day and had seen them exit the room with a bag in hand. This time, Emily was the first to speak up.


“Um…I’m not sure…”


“Tell ya what. How about I tell you something that I got for the party if you tell me what you got from the back?”


Emily and Alison looked at each other, wondering if they should tell Sasha. Alison gave a slight nod, and Emily looked up.


“We…got a pair of shoes.”


“A pair of shoes? Oh wait! That’s right, thooose shoes. Very fitting. I should have expected that.”

Sasha leaned down close to Alison.


“I bet you liked it in there. All nice and snug in the little hole.”


Alison looked away blushing.

“Aw, don't be shy. I already know you like it. Anyways, as predictable as that was, a deal’s a deal.”


Sasha looked around to make sure no one was listening, leaned back in and whispered.


“I got a clear and hollow dildo~”


Emily and Alison both looked up, shocked. Emily took a step back while Alison leaned back in Emily’s hand.


“Hahaha, I bet that got your attention. Anyways, do you think I’ll see you guys at the party?”

Emily looked down, embarrassed at the turn this conversation had taken.


“I…uh, supposed we don’t have anything else going on. And it might be a good way to relax after the quiz.”

“Perfect! I look forward to seeing you! Well, I have to go. See you soon.”

Sasha walked away, proud that she got through to the two of them.


Piece of cake. Now I’ll just have to convince the blond one to hand over the mini.


Emily and Alison were left standing in the empty classroom. They didn’t know what to say, but both of their minds were filled with the possibilities of the party. Emily looked down at her hands to see Alison still lost in thought.


“We…should go get some lunch, we have an hour before our next class.”


“That sounds like a good idea.”


The two of them headed to the food court in silence, both of them too embarrassed to talk about the conversation they just had with Sasha. Emily ordered a sandwich and some fries and took a seat, setting aside some pieces for Alison to eat. Minis were only recently allowed to attend the school so there weren’t any scaled down places for them to order from, but there was a section in the corner that was being converted to a mini food court.


“Is this ok? It’s not too much is it?”

“It’s perfect, thank you. I’m so glad to have my girlfriend prepare my meals.’


Alison looked up and smiled at Emily, who looked away blushing at the reminder of them dating now.


“Come on, where’s that take charge attitude from this morning.”


Emily was about to protest when the two of them heard a voice call out behind them. They turned around to see Andrew coming over with a plate of food.


“Hey you two! How have classes been?”

“Not too bad. We already have a quiz this week, and we were almost late to class because Emily took so long in the morning.”

Alison looked up at Emily with a smirk.


“Not true! You were the last one cleaned up this morning.”

“And who’s fault was that?”


Emily looked away embarrassed. Alison won this round but Emily knew that she would get her back.


“O…k… I feel like I’m missing something there. But, anyway, How have things been living together? Did ya get some stuff for the room?”

“Yeah, me and Alison went to Minimart yesterday and got some stuff for her.”

“That sounds great! What kind of stuff did you get?”

“We got some ladders for me to be able to get up and down counters, a mini sized treadmill, a few clothes, and some mini sized groceries.”


“Wow, that sounds great! Is there anything else that you got? I’d love to see how you guys set stuff up.”

“Well we als-”


“That was it. That’s all we got.”


Emily shot Alison a shocked look, surprised that she was about to tell Andrew about their purchase from the back of the store.


“Ok, you guys are acting weird. What’s up?”


Alison looked up at Emily.

“Should we tell him?”


“Tell me what?”


Emily took a deep breath and looked at Andrew.


“We’re…going out now.”


“Going out? You guys just sat down? Why are you heading… OH WAIT! You mean like you're dating?!”


Alison started laughing at Andrew’s slow realization.


“Yeah, I was the one to ask. Was nervous out of my mind and I still can’t believe she said yes.”

“Well, this is certainly a surprise. It’s not often you see a mixed size couple. But hey, if you were able to get through to this bookworm, then I’m happy for you two.”

“Hey! I’m not that much of a bookworm!”

“All through highschool, I had to drag you outside to do anything fun. If it wasn’t for me, you'd've stayed in your room all four years when you weren’t in school.”


“...Ok, that may be true. Doesn’t mean I like to hear it.”


Emily began pouting while the other two couldn’t hold their laughter.


“It’s ok, I like that big brain of yours. Especially the things you come up with.”


Alison looked up and smirked at Emily, who in turn blushed and didn’t make eye contact.


“Alison, not here!”


“I’m…not going to ask about that. But anyways, I’m happy to hear that you guys are in a relationship. You two seem really nice together.”


The three of them continued eating and then cleaned up. The rest of their classes were pretty uneventful. Once they got back to the dorm, Emily wanted to talk with Alison.


“So, I know that you were the one that asked me, and I said yes, but are you sure you’re ok with me? I’m sure that there are better people to satisfy your…wants.”


“I don’t think that’s true. I want to be with you because you are so kind, smart, funny, and beautiful. I was drawn to you the second I saw you. And I’m not just with you because of my fascination with humans. I’m with you because you’re special to me.”

“I’m really happy to hear that, and I feel the same way about you too. When I see you, I just want to hold you and keep you safe. But I know that you want someone who will be a little rougher with you and I’m not sure I can be that for you.”


“Even if you don’t feel comfortable with all that stuff, it’s not the only reason I want to be with you. It’s not even the main reason. Like I said, I want to be with you because of your kindness. If you're ok with indulging some of my interests, great. But if you’re not comfortable with it, then that’s fine too.”

“Thank you. I really needed to hear that. I do want to make you happy. It’s just that I don’t really know what I’m doing. I’ve never been in a relationship, let alone been this intimate with someone.”

“It’s ok. We’ll figure it out. I’m sure we’ll have to do a lot of that anyway being a mini and human in a relationship.”


“Heh, I guess you’re right… But what if we had a little advice? At least about the intimate part of it.”


“Um…what are you talking about? Do you want a threesome with Sasha? Andrew?!”


“WHAT!? NO! I just- wait here.”


Emily got up and walked to her room, leaving a confused Alison sitting on the counter. Minutes later, Emily emerged with a smile on her face and a pair of shoes in her hand.


“Alright. We’re going on a little trip.”


“Where are we going?”

“That’s a surprise. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll like it. At the very least, you’ll like how you’re getting there.”

Alison looked at the shoes and the beaming face of her girlfriend. Emily wasn’t in her dom mode, but it was clear that she was excited for what she had planned.


“Ok, say no more. Let’s go!’

Emily placed the shoes next to Alison, who hurriedly climbed inside and positioned herself in the indent. Emily looked down into the shoe.


“Are you ok in there? It’s not too tight is it?”

“It’s perfect. And it’s supposed to be tight in here, remember?”

“Oh right…”

“Just hurry up and put it on. I can’t wait to see what you have planned!”


“Alright, alright. Be patient.”

Emily placed the shoe down next to her feet. She was about to slip her socketed foot in when she had an idea.


I wonder if she’d like it better barefoot?


Emily reached down and removed her socks. She brought her foot back to the shoe and started to slip it on. She felt Alison’s body brush against her sole as her foot settled into place. Emily could feel Alison’s face on the ball of her foot, and started to wonder if she was going too far. That was, until she started feeling a little tongue on the bottom of her foot.


What a weirdo. A lovable weirdo.


Emily turned to walk out the door, appreciating the licks to the bottom of her foot as she walked.


Alison was enjoying herself to the fullest. She knew that Emily wasn’t being fully dominant now, but she still appreciated Emily’s attempts to make her happy. Alison’s only regret was the clothes she was wearing. Not only were they going to get pretty soaked on the way to wherever they were going, but they created an obstacle to her pleasuring herself.


Emily walked towards the bus stop where she sat at the bench and waited. Lost in thought, she began tapping her other foot. Once she noticed, she thought that Alison would appreciate the tapping more, so she switched feet. After a few minutes of waiting and tapping, the bus arrived.


Emily got on and saw the rows of normal seats, and mini seats. Her eyes settled on a seat next to a heater and decided to go for that one. She worried that it might be too much for Alison, but figured that she would enjoy it. She was relieved when she continued to feel the little tongue, even as her foot began to sweat.


Alison was having a bumpy ride the entire time. The constant up and down motions were getting to be a bit much, even for the tiny sub. But she knew that Emily was doing this for her, so she couldn’t really complain. 


Maybe I should tell her we should ease into longer walks like this.


Alison soon felt her ride come to a stop. She was wondering where they were and if she would be let out of the shoe soon when Emily began tapping her foot. Suddenly, Alison heard the sound of a vehicle stopping outside the shoe.


I guess we’re getting on the bus.


Once Emily was in place above the heater, her foot began to sweat over the mini inside. Alison was beginning to get thirsty and started sweating herself. She would definitely need to wash these clothes when they got back. With little options, Alison began drinking the sweat from Emily’s foot. It tasted kind of salty, but overall it was pretty enjoyable. 


Hey, this stuff isn’t too bad! I could get used to this. I wonder if I could get her to bottle some of this up for me? Would that be too weird?


Emily decided to get off the bus one stop early, as to give Alison a bit more time with the foot she seemed so enamored with. She continued walking down the sidewalk, taking note of the other minis walking in their designated lane. 


They have no idea that I have one of their kind tucked away in my shoe. I wonder what they would think? Oh, man I could get into so much trouble if someone found out! Calm down, calm down. I’m almost there, just a little farther.


Emily approached a pair of sliding doors and walked in. The air conditioning felt amazing on her skin, and hoped that the temperature at least cooled down a little bit for Alison. Emily walked to the back of the store to a curtain that said 18+ on it. She was back at Minimart. 


Nicole was at the counter, scrolling through her phone from a slow day. She was waiting for Emily to arrive after receiving her call earlier asking for advice. Of course the cashier was overjoyed to offer any advice she could offer. She was also thrilled that her plan to get them hooked worked like a charm.


Emily walked through the curtain and made eye contact with Nicole. The cashier looked at her, slightly disappointed to see her empty handed. That was until she noticed her shoes.


“I thought you’d be bringing your little friend with you. Oh, wait. Those are the shoes you got yesterday aren’t they?”

“Um…yeah. I just thought, since I was coming here, I might as well.”


“Well I’m glad to see that you weren’t disappointed by the purchase. How’s the mini holding up?”

“Um…well, I think she’s been doing well. She’s been…licking my foot this entire time…”

“Haha, really? Damn, you work fast in training them. What do you need my advice for?”


“NO! It’s not like that! I didn’t train her, she already wanted to do that. I just…don’t know how to really get into all of this, that’s all.”


Nicole looked sympathetically towards the innocent blond girl. She found it endearing that she wanted to treat the mini how it wanted to be treated, and was even looking for advice on how to do so.


“Alright, bring her out. Let’s get started.”


Emily walked over to the register and began taking off her shoe.”

“No socks?”

“I figured she would like it…”


Emily placed her shoe on the counter and the two stared into it to see a soaked, panting girl inside.


“Well she certainly looks worn out.”

“Well, I did get off at an earlier stop, and I might have sat above the heater on the bus.”

“Wow~ you really know how to put 'em through the wringer huh. Let’s just see how your little friend here liked it.”


Nicole lifted the shoe and held it upside down, giving it a little shake to dislodge the mini inside. With a soft splat, Alison dropped onto the counter and looked up to two pairs of eyes. One pair of worrying concern, and the other of hungry anticipation.


“Oh…uh, hi there Nicole…”

“Hi there…Alison was it? How did you like your trip?”


“It was…nice. A little bumpy but nothing I can’t get used to.”

“See, she enjoyed it. You don’t need to worry your little head. And look at her, not a scratch! Though, she could use a little wash.”

“I suppose you’re right. Alison, are you sure you’re ok? I’m sorry it got a little sweaty in there.”


“Are you kidding? That made it better! I started drinking it and it tasted so wonderful!”

Emily started to blush at the mention of her sweat being delicious, along with the fact that Nicole was still there listening.


“Well aren’t you an enthusiastic little one~”


Alison quickly snapped out of her excitement upon remembering that there was an extra person present.


“So, let me get this straight. You want me to teach you how to properly dominate your mini? Why don’t you just ask her what she wants to do and just…do it?”

“Well, just doing it is one thing, but I want to learn how to get into the part. To more set the mood.”

Alison was left speechless at her girlfriend's efforts to make her happy. She started to feel a little bad, thinking she was pushing her to do this. But seeing how passionate Emily was, made her feel really good.


“Alright, I’ll help you. On two conditions. One: You come back every once and a while and tell me what you two have been up to. I love hearing stories of minis being played with.”

“That sounds fine. What’s the other condition?”

“I get to play with your mini today while teaching you~”

Alison and Emily both looked at each other shocked.


“Alison, if you’re not comfortable with this, you can let me know and I can try to learn on my own. I just thought that if I had a little help, it might speed things along.”

“It’s ok. I’m happy that you’re going through this much effort for my sake. If it’s just for today, I think I should be fine. Are you sure you’re ok with this though? With her using me like you were?”

“Well, I’m not exactly thrilled about it, but if you’re ok with it and it’ll help us both, then it should be ok.”


“So, should I take that as a yes?”


“Alright. You can…use Alison today to show me what to do.”

“Perfect! Oh, we’re going to have so much fun!”

Nicole leaned down towards Alison and gave her a lick. She quickly recoiled upon tasting the leftover sweat from Emily’s foot.


“Ugh, first things first. We’ll have to clean you up little miss. You still have your owners sweat all over you.”

“Um…I’m not sure owner is the right-”

“You want to learn how to dominate her properly, right? You are her owner, her master. Everything you do should remind her of that. Now, when you guys are ‘having fun’, what do you make her call you?”

“Well, she called me ma’am once.”

“Hmm, that’s a start. But we should step it up a notch. I think Mistress would be a good fit for you. What do you think mini?”


“Um…she has a name. I don’t think…”

“Do you want my help? When we’re doing this, she’s not a person. She’s an it. You’re property, meant to serve you. It’s lucky we’re even asking for its opinion.”


Emily looked slightly uncomfortable from the direction this was heading. But upon looking at Alison’s face, Emily could tell she was into it.


“I’ll ask you again mini. What do you think about Mistress?”


“I…uh… It sounds…really hot.”

“Pfft, well that’s one way to put it. Well, for today, we are both your MIstress, and you are our pet, or object, or whatever we say you are. Got it?”

Alison was at a loss for words. Sure, it was one thing to see Emily become dominant, but this felt entirely different. To see Nicole be so effortlessly in control. 


“I SAID, GOT IT? I don’t like asking twice, so you better not let this happen again.”

Nicole slammed her hand down next to Alison, shaking the mini out of her trance.


“UNDERSTOOD! I’m sorry Mistress!”


“Good. That wasn’t so hard. Now, about getting you cleaned up. Undress.”

Alison didn’t hesitate this time, not wanting to upset Nicole any further. She quickly removes her sweat stained clothes, leaving just her underwear.


“I believe I said, undress! I told you I don’t like to ask twice!”

Nicole’s reached down towards Alison. Picking her up with one hand, she used the other to forcefully remove her bra and panties. Alison was left with no clothes, in the palm of Nicole's hand. This was certainly different to when Emily was dominating her. With Emily, there was more agency to do what she wanted, even if there was only one choice. With Nicole however, if it wasn’t done immediately, Nicole would take it into her own hands, literally.


Emily watched as Nicole forcefully removed Alison’s clothes. She was in awe at how easily she was able to dominate the mini. Literally in the palm of her hand. Though, she also felt something else. A ping of jealousy. She tried to push it down, telling herself that this was for the best. It was only for today.


Nicole brought Alison and Emily to the storage room in the back where she brought out a small bowl of soapy water.


“Now I want you to clean yourself. I don’t want any of the sweat on you when we get back.”

Without giving Alison a chance to respond, Nicole was guiding Emily away, leaving the mini with a bowl of water.


“So, what do you think so far? Seem like something you could do?”


“I don’t know, it all seemed a little mean.”


“Sweety, that wasn’t mean. I was doing what she wanted, and a little what I wanted too. She wants to submit, and I wanted her to submit to me. It’s a simple deal. All that she needs to do is follow my orders, and all I need to do is enforce those orders.”

“I guess you’re right, but you seem to do it so naturally.”

“Well, it’s not my first time putting a mini in their place. Of course, all with consent of course. As long as they do what I say, everyone has fun.”

“But Nicole…”


“Yes~?”

“The bowl you put Alison next to was too tall for her to get in.”


“I know.”


“But…how is she supposed to wash herself?”


“When they do what I say, everyone has fun. But when they can’t, I have my own fun~”

Chapter End Notes:

Looks like Alison is getting the full dom treatment. And was that a little jealousy from Emily? Guess we'll have to see tomorrow. Don't forget to leave suggestions for this story and other stories you might want to see.