- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back with a new chapter! Will Emily notice the mini that entered her room? Guess you'll just have to read to find out

Alison stood there for a moment, trying to figure out which way to go.


I could go to her bed and get a closer look at her, but I’m not sure exactly how deep of a sleeper she is. I could also go for her dirty clothes, it was pretty hot today so it should be pretty sweaty and still have her smell on it. God, I’m a creep, but it doesn’t matter. I’m already here. Might as well make up my mind.


And with that, Alison chose the less risky option, much to her disappointment. As irrational as she was sneaking into her new roommate’s room while she was sleeping, she had enough sense as to not wake the sleeping human.


She snuck past Emily’s bed and over to her dirty clothes that were carelessly dropped in the corner. 


Man, Andrew wasn’t kidding. It’s been less than a day and she’s already leaving clothes everywhere.


It didn’t matter much to Alison, just made what she wanted to do a lot easier. As she got closer she was getting a little more nervous that maybe this was a mistake. Those worries left her head as she approached the used panties of her new friend.


Oh my god, jackpot!


With one last look to make sure Emily was still sleeping, the mini jumped into the pile of clothes, taking in the soft fabric as it surrounded her. She first went straight for the panties, burying her face into the crotch. They were a little moist from Emily’s sweating throughout the day, and that just made it all the better for her.


She began rolling around in it and even doing a snow angel motion, rubbing the fabric all over her body. She loved just laying in the clothes, seeing how much bigger they were than her. She wished she could do this all night but didn’t want to risk Emily finding out.


She dug around some more until she found one of Emily’s socks. It had a strong smell radiating from it that drew Alison in. With another glance at the bed to make sure her friend was still sleeping, she burrowed herself into the sock, crawling all the way to the toe section. 


The smell was stronger here, and this is where Alison decided to start masturbating. Her hand went down towards her crotch and she started fingering herself, pushing her face into the cloth and breathing in deeply. She was in Nirvana. She let out a few soft moans, hoping that being inside the sock would muffle the sounds. 


After about 15 minutes, she finally came, leaving a small stain in the middle of the sock. She crawled out, panting from both her orgasm and that she spent most of the time breathing in rather than breathing out.


That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had! I could get hooked on this. I think I am hooked on this.

Alison’s mind was filled with thoughts of other things she wanted to do when she heard a rustling from the bed. She looked over as panic filled her body.


Oh no! Is she awake? Did she hear me? Should I try to hide? What if she finds me? What would I say? ‘Oh don’t worry, you're just dreaming. Go back to sleep.’ That might work. No that’s stupid! Oh god she’s going to think I’m a freak! 


Looking over however, it appeared that Emily was just shuffling around in her sleep. Her foot now dangling off the bed, hovering slightly above the floor.


Alison breathed a sigh of relief.


Whew, she didn’t wake up. That’s a relief. I should…probably get…going…


Alison knew that she shouldn’t push her luck. She was already so worried about Emily waking up just a second ago. But now, Emily’s foot was hanging off the bed. It looked so inviting, like it was calling to Alison. If she thought the smell in the sock was alluring, then surely the source would be intoxicating.


Alison crawled out of the pile of clothes and walked closer to the pale foot of her roommate. She walked under it, looking up at the soft sole that made up the ceiling now. She was so close she could reach up and touch it. Jump up and kiss it.


Oh my god. It’s so beautiful. I’ve never been this close to a human's foot before. I’d seen videos before and definitely gotten off on the idea of being under a girl's foot but now it’s actually happening.


Alison could hardly resist. All caution to the wind, she reached up to touch the sole of the foot. It twitched and she quickly retracted her hand. Then, when it seemed to settle, she reached out again. This time, bringing her hand towards the toes.


She brought her hand to the arch of her toes, breathing in the smell coming off from the unwashed foot. It didn’t reek but it definitely had a sweaty smell from the day of walking around. Alison could even feel some sweat from the day.


Alison closed her eyes, ready to go another round as she brought her hand back towards her crotch when she felt the foot move again. She looked up just in time to see the foot descend on top of her, pinning her to the ground trapped in the arch of Emily’s toes.


Oh god this is bad this is bad! This is so hot but so bad! What am I going to do? Did she wake up? Did she see me? Is she doing this on purpose?


As the rush of questions filled Alison’s mind, the toes seemed to clench down on her body. Squeezing down as if to figure out what they had grabbed.


Suddenly, much to Alison's dismay, the foot lifted off the ground with Alison in tow. Alison was tightly pressed facing the inside of Emily’s toes as she herself be lifted into the bed where Emily’s foot seemed to settle. 


Alison was frozen in fear. Not sure if she had been found, she opted to playing dead in the hopes that she wouldn’t be noticed by her roommate. 


After a moment, she heard the soft breathing of her friend continue. Emily was still asleep. Unknowingly keeping her mini roommate trapped in her toes. Alison on the other hand was reveling in her luck. She was surrounded by the foot she was just lusting for a moment ago, and her hand was luckily positioned just right to fully appreciate it.


Deciding to risk it, and hoping Emily was really this deep of a sleeper, Alison decided to start rubbing her clit with her face in the toes. It didn’t take long for her to get into the rhythm again as all her senses were filled with Emily’s foot. She even decided to chance a few kisses and licks on the foot.


Ah…ah…ah… Oh my god this is amazing. This is so much better than the videos I saw. 


After a few more minutes of worshiping the feet of the sleeping human, Alison came again. Some of her juices dripped down on the lower toes. Alison blushed and hoped that Emily wouldn’t notice or just think it’s more sweat. 


Then, a terrifying thought popped into her mind. How am I going to get out of here?


Alison was still trapped in Emily’s toes and during her fun, they only seemed to squeeze down instead of letting up. This was all fine for Alison when she was getting off, but now that she wanted to leave, it was proving to be quite the inconvenience. 


In an attempt to get out, she began pushing on the inside of the toes. Due to both her own and the foot sweat, she started to slip out. With a final push, she was freed and landed ass first on the mattress.


She looked up and saw the foot that just gave her the second orgasm of the night. Then, she took a moment to look at her surroundings. Emily seemed to be laying on her side, with her legs slightly bent inwards. Alison looked up the legs to see Emily’s bare ass in full view. She looked slightly to the side and saw Emily’s pussy. It looked so large, like it could swallow Alison in one go. 


Wow… This is really something. It’s so huge. I knew she filled out her jeans really well from when I was in the pocket but damn. I better get going before I get any more idea-- Wait what’s happening?


As Alison was just planning to leave, the bed started to shift again. Emily’s legs started to bend a little more, almost causing her feet to grab on to the mini girl yet again. Alison quickly jumped back out of the way, but got pushed back down by the tips of the toes. She looked back to see what had caused Emily to shift in bed, to see a hand down at her lower lips, gently rubbing away leaving a trail of clear liquid.


Is she… having a wet dream? Did I cause this? No, don’t be ridiculous. I need to get out of here before things get any more intense. I feel like watching this is going a little too far


With one last look at the masturbating human, Alison made her way to the edge of the bed, and jumped down to the ground. After realizing just how deep of a sleeper Emily was, she was less concerned for the noise she was making.


She made her way back to the door, looking back at the rustling of the sheets and the soft moans of pleasure coming from Emily.


Sweet dreams. Alison thought as she crawled back under the door and headed back to her room. This had been a good night, but how the hell was she supposed to look Emily in the face tomorrow?


-- 2 hours earlier --


Emily had just gotten undressed and was lying asleep in bed. The excitement from the day quickly turned into exhaustion as she promptly passed out with barely any time to fully get under the covers.


Emily had always been the kind of person who could fall asleep in any position. If she was tired, she was going to sleep, even if she was still standing her friends would joke. This became a sort of running joke between Emily’s old group of friends as she would occasionally fall asleep in the later half of them hanging out and usually be the first person asleep at any sleepover. 


As Emily slept, her mind started to fill with dreams of the past day and what college would be like. She dreamt about taking some of her classes, carrying Alison to and from the buildings, getting to hang out with Andrew and Alison together and have fun. 


At one point in her dream, she was walking around in the room, when she felt something under her foot. She looked down to see two tiny feet sticking out from the bottom. She had just stepped on Alison.


“Oh my god Alison are you ok!? I’m so sorry I didn’t see you!”

Emily quickly got off and took a couple steps back. Dream Alison however, immediately stood up and wordlessly ran towards Emily’s foot, trying to crawl back underneath it.


Emily looked down at the mini girl with a look of confusion. That confusion soon turned to a smile as she saw that the girl at her feet wanted to be under them. She lifted her foot onto its heel and watched as the mini crawled under the toes, reaching up to grab them.


“Well aren’t you just a little eager one. Here, let me give you what you want.” Emily cooed as she brought her foot down on Alison, encasing the mini in her toes.


“Is that what you want? To be under my foot? I can help you with that. But you’re going to need to thank me. I suggest you start kissing them.”

Emily felt the dream mini’s lips start kissing her foot. In response, Emily started to squeeze her toes, letting the mini know she was doing a good job. Next thing she knew, she was in her room on her bed with the mini still at her feet. She had changed into just her underwear and was playing with the mini with her feet.


“Yeah, keep kissing them. I know you like it. You probably jumped in front of me just to be under them. All you had to do was ask. I’d be happy to let a little bug like you pamper my feet. You just have to promise to be mine. Alright?”

Without a word, Emily felt a little tongue on the bottom of her foot. She gave her toes another squeeze in response.


“Good. Now keep doing what you're doing. I’m going to have some fun myself.”

Emily’s hand dipped down into her panties as she said this, slowly rubbing her clit as she felt Alison under her foot.


After a couple minutes of Emily rubbing and dream Alison licking, Emily came. Her body tensed up and she awoke from her dream.


She immediately shot up from her bed and pulled her hand from her crotch. It was covered in liquid and her body was covered in sweat. Especially around her feet. 


That was a strange dream. Oh god, was I actually thinking of doing that to Alison? If she ever knew she would hate me! How am I going to look at her in the face tomorrow morning after a dream like that? Although…it did feel pretty nice. Maybe…no! That’s ridiculous! Ugh, I’m so sweaty. I’ll definitely have to shower in the morning. Let’s try to get some more sleep until then. Hopefully I don’t have another one of those weird dreams…well, it wasn’t too bad.


Emily leaned back into bed and drifted back to sleep. This time, without any more wet dreams to wake her up before morning.


The rest of the night was uneventful for the two roommates. Alison went back to her room and opted to remove her sweat juice stained clothes and Emily went back to sleep almost immediately.


The morning came and Alison was the first to get up. She looked over at the pile of clothes that she left last night and blushed as she remembered the night she had.


I cannot make a habit of doing that. It was way too risky. What if she woke up? I mean, she seems to be a really deep sleeper so maybe every once and a while would be fine. Yeah, that should be fine.


Alison compromised with herself as she walked out in a robe to go take a shower, she passed the door of the sleeping human and entered the bathroom.


To Alison, it felt incredibly large. But she assumed that Emily thought it might be a little small. She walked over to the giant shower where inside was a smaller shower for her to use. It looked practically identical to the human sized one.


Man, they really made this efficient huh, both showers in the same space. All the water even goes down the same drain. Maybe we could both take a shower at the same time. Haha, I wish. That would be something though.


Alison turned on her shower and began washing her body. Meanwhile, Emily was just starting to wake up. She leaned forward, eyes still half closed. She was never much of a morning person and has been compared to a zombie by the way that she lumbers around in the mornings. 


Throwing her legs off the bed and standing up, the blond haired girl found her towel and her shower supplies and made her way to the bathroom. It was a little room with the necessities, a sink, toilet, and shower. Alison had her own scaled down versions of each for her own use, which made things very convenient. 


Still half asleep, she decided the best way to fully wake up would be to take a shower. Taking her towel off and placing it on the hook, she turned on the water and got inside. The water immediately woke her up and she started to feel refreshed.


Alison couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She thought she was hearing things when she heard her roommate open the door. But there was no denying the large drops of water from the much higher shower head. Emily had come in the shower too. Alison poked her head to see if it was true. Alison looked up to see Emily had indeed entered the shower. Naked.


Oh my god she’s in here. With me! And we’re naked! Does she know I’m in here? Could she not hear my shower going? She had to have known right? But she’s not even looking down here. Is this a normal thing that humans do? Shower together? This has to be a hint right? But what if I’m wrong? Ugh! What should I do? No, that would be so embarrassing! It’s no big deal right? I’ll just stay put. Yeah, that’s what I’ll do. I mean, I was in here first. She should be the one embarrassed, not me. That’s right, I’m doing her a favor by not telling her.


With that, Alison decided to remain hidden in her smaller shower while Emily went through her routine. It was quite the sight to the hidden mini, watching the human scrub her body clean. Alison watched as Emily used her loofah to lather her body in soap, covering her breasts, stomach, ass and legs. Alison couldn’t help but feel jealous of the loofah being used, able to explore Emily’s body with ease.


Emily for the most part hadn’t noticed anything out of the ordinary. She was mindlessly cleaning her body from the previous day’s sweat while humming a tune that was stuck in her head. She briefly thought about Alison and how she must still be sleeping. Emily wondered what the two of them might do today.

Maybe we could go get some stuff for the dorm, like some stuff to put on the walls, or some cheap furniture. I wonder if they have some stuff for minis? I bet we could find some stuff that would make getting around the dorm easier for her. 


The larger one of the two had finished her shower, eager for Alison to get up to ask if she wanted to go shopping for stuff for the dorm. Alison however, was still in the shower. Not wanting to get caught by Emily, she waited a few minutes after her roommate left before heading out herself.


She quickly dried herself off and snuck past Emily’s door. It was slightly cracked and she could see Emily in her underwear picking out what she would wear for the day. It took Alison all her will not to stay there and stare, but she knew if she waited too long her friend would find her peeping.


Alison got to her room and went inside. She began rummaging through her own clothes to pick out what to wear for the day. She wondered to herself what the two of them would do today. They had classes tomorrow, so today would be the day to go out to get stuff for the dorms.


Once Alison got dressed, she exited her room to go ask Emily what she wanted to do today. As she was about to round the corner towards Emily’s room, Emily was on her way to Alison’s room to ask the same. 


Just as Alison turned the corner, she looked up and saw a socketed food above her head. Emily was about to step on her.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm having a lot of fun righting this, and a lot of people seem to be enjoying it. Please leave a review of what you think and if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them out. Next chapter will probably be back to being a little more tame, but I'll either try to speed up their relationship or have more clumsy accidents. We'll see