- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Uncle Jack's funeral was, naturally, a solemn occasion. Even more so because no body had ever been found and the police had simply declared him dead. Naturally, it was a proxy funeral with nothing in the casket

            My eighteen-year-old brain, however, was bored stiff throughout. But then I caught a glimpse of his widow, Anna. She was not well liked in the family, as she married Uncle Jack, who was thirty-five years her senior, for money (he ran a successful tractor dealership and was the richest man in the county). Neither one of them made any secret about the fact that this marriage was about money to her and sex to him.

            But Holy God could Uncle Jack pick ‘em!

            Anna was a tall shapely woman with dark hair and bright green eyes. Her mourning garb did little to hide her figure or lovely face.

            "The nerve of that woman to dress like that at a funeral!" said my mother. "At least she's out of the family now!
            At the reception after the service, she came over to talk to me.

            "Sad, isn't it, Phil?" she said to me. I turned to look at her. In her heals, she was taller than me and I gazed right into he red lips. "Your uncle was a beautiful man."

            I just nodded. In fact, Uncle Jack was a fat, balding sixty-six-year-old man with a gray beard stretching all the way to the floor. He wasn't even beautiful on the inside. He was the richest man around, so he could get away with just about anything and, well, he did.

            "Can I talk to you, uh, privately," she said, leaning over to whisper in my ear.

            Being a teenager, I of course though with my dick rather than my brain and agreed to it.

            I followed her down the hall into a unisex bathroom.  When we got there, she said, "You know, Phil, you're a very attractive young man."

            Then, before I had a chance to react, Anna forced my face into her cleavage. At this point, I should've gotten suspicious but, remember, teenager and all that. Then, she forced my neck to crane up and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue pried my lips open and forced some kind of pill inside. She withdrew from me. Reflexively, I swallowed the object in my mouth.

            I could never have foreseen what happened next. I began to notice that my clothes were slightly looser. Then, they were very loose. I was about three feet tall and still dwindling.

            "Aunt Anna!" I said confused. "What's happening?"

            But she only smiled down at me and waved bye-bye. When I was down to about two inches, a slender hand scooped me out of my clothes. Then, she stuffed me into her ample cleavage and left the funeral home.

            She got into her Bentley and drove to the luxurious house she had inherited from Uncle Jack, much to the dismay of my father who was hoping to have it for himself. When we got there she took me out of cleavage and held me in her outstretched left hand

            "What did you do to me?" I said with a terrified squeak. Even I could tell it would sound pathetic to her.

            "The same thing I did to your uncle," said Anna.

            "You shrank him too?" I said. "So, he's still alive?"

            "No," she said, "Jack is indeed, dead. And no there is no body left to find. I made sure of that."

            "But how?" I asked. I realized that we were headed towards the bedroom

            "One of my old boyfriends was a chemistry grad student who helped a well-known professor develop a shrinking pill," she responded, as she began to take off her dress, revealing also black bra and panties "at first we used to spice up our sex life, as you could only imagine, but I wanted more. So I got the formula for the pill and shrunk both him and the professor."

            "Wh-wh-what d-did y-you d-d-d-do wi-with them?" I asked nervously, even though I probably didn't want to know and would find out anyway.

            She then gave me exactly the answer I was expecting: she patted her now bare stomach. I gulped nervously. She set me down at the head of the bed and walked back to the foot.

            "Which is what I did to countless men afterwards," she said, "and what I did to your uncle." She lunged on the bed, hurtling my tiny form into the air. "And what I'm now going to do with you," she continued, licking those lips.

            Anna's face now loomed overhead and filled my entire field of vision. She puckered her lips as she kissed my whole body, staining it blood red. Her tongue poked out and licked me, covering the entire front of my body with saliva, which surprisingly aroused me.

            "Why are you doing this to me?" I said.

            "That thing I said earlier," she said, "about you being a very attractive young man. I was being serious. I yearn to have handsome, young meat inside me again to counterbalance your ugly old uncle."

            She picked me up with her thumb and forefinger and sat on her knees. She brought me to her eyes.
            "Aw," she said, "little Phil's got a boner for me! That's sweet. I can't blame you though," she continued with a devilish smile, "I'm damn hot."

            She kissed me again, sucking me into her lips feet first. My head still poked from her mouth. I could see that she had lowered her panties and was playing with herself as her tongue licked the lower half of my body, further stimulating an erection.

            Then, she sucked me completely into her mouth. Her lips remained slightly parted so I could see inside. Let me just say it's probably the most surreal thing in the world to be in another human being's mouth. I could hear moans emanating from her throat as she continued to masturbate.

I could feel her head begin to tip back. I tried to sink my fingers into her tongue to avoid the inevitable, but kept slipping because of her saliva. She giggled at the futility of my meager struggles. My cock grew harder. Why did this arouse me?

Everything was perfectly timed. She came. I came. She swallowed.

I screamed all the way down her throat, even though no one would hear me. As I was halfway down, I could tell that she laid sideways, perhaps recovering from the pleasure of eating me. As such, I glorped through a sphincter into her stomach sideways.

It was dark in Aunt Anna's belly. Also, it smelled like vomit and rotting meat and vegetables. It was constantly gurgling, the result of another sphincter admitting this mush into her intestines.

"How could you do this to me!" I said. "I loved you, Aunt Anna. I was the only on in the family who did."

But she did not hear me.

"You were yummy, Phil," she said, "fresh meat, instead of rotten like your uncle." At that point, I think she fell asleep from the orgasm and began snoring lightly, almost but not quite drowning out the gurgles of her digestive tract.

"Anna!" I yelled again in vain.

Acid began to seep through the walls of her stomach. I tried to avoid it which was no easy task in the dark. Eventually, I felt a burn as it dissolved away the flesh of my arm. However, it also produced a numbing effect. The pain was intense, but brief. Taking a deep breath, I dove into the acid.