- Text Size +
Bret scratched his balls as he walked from his bed towards the night stand and peered down at what remained of the shrunken city. About 65% had been destroyed during the night from being crushed, devoured, or fucked by his massive penis to satisfy his perverted desires. Even now, thousands of microscopic specs were scattered helplessly across the vast wrinkly skin of his balls, within the crack of his ass, and many other places of his body. Their ceaseless squirming only succeeded in provoking the wrath of his massive fingers as they scratched at these itches, snuffing out the lives of tiny people in the process.

The survivors hiding amidst the rubble and few remaining buildings wailed in terror as they looked upwards in horror as the huge face of the giant man once more filled their sky. The tiny survivors cursed bitterly the man who had murdered so many of their friends and family members. Even now, many of them were suffering an agonizing slow death as they were digested inside of his powerful abdomen, or perhaps adhered to the sticky sweat of his body. Already they could tell by the look in his steel blue eyes that he was hungry for more destruction.

Bret's enormous penis was swollen as erect and hard as a steel beam as it hungered for more tiny "snacks". During the night he had given several towering skyscrapers an up close and personal tour of the inside of his mighty shaft as he shoved the imposing structures deep into his slit until they had been completely devoured and no longer visible. He came without even touching himself as he tried to imagine what it was like for the many hundreds of frightened people sealed inside of his cock. He pictured beautiful women screaming until their throats were hoarse as they roasted in the intense heat and aroma of his manhood which enveloped them. Of course, Bret realized many men were present there as well, but he preferred not to think about that, and it couldn't have been helped anyway.

Bret's own wife Carrie was trapped somewhere within the city -- or at least she had been in the city at the time when he shrunk it down to its present size. There was every possibility she had been wiped out by now, but Bret preferred to think she was still among the survivors. If she wasn't so tiny (and if he could actually find her) he would make sure her death was as humiliating and painful as possible. Carrie was well aware of the power her husband had to shrink things (or people) using only the power of his mind, and so she had rightly feared his wrath if she ever were caught cheating on him. Unfortunately for her, she was caught doing this and knew she would be shrunk and cruelly punished just like Bret's previous wives had been. So she fled. She traveled to the nearest city she could find and hid herself among the dense populace. She had thought she was safe and that Bret would never find her among the sea of people...

Little could she have realized that Bret didn't need to find her in order to get her. He simply used his power to dwindle the entire city with everyone in it (including his wife). Now, over 2 million innocent people were literally in his hands and were condemned to be punished thanks to his wife's betrayal. Never before had Bret went so far as to shrink so many people at once, but now having done that he wondered why he never did it before. Previously, he had only used his power to punish those who had wronged him or to reduce whatever female had caught his eye into his own personal sex slave. He realized now this had been such a waste; why shrink a single person at a time when he could become a living God to millions?

He then realized there was a way he could find his wife after all (assuming she was still alive, of course). Bret grabbed a nearby wedding photo of his wife Carrie and held it up over the ruins of the shrunken city. "This is a picture of my wife, Carrie" Bret boomed in his deep commanding voice which caused the ground of the city to shake. "I have reason to believe she is hiding somewhere within your tiny city. If you puny specks can find her and hand her over to me I will spare your lives." Bret paused for a moment to let his words sink in to his tiny slaves. "But if she isn't handed over, your entire city will continue to be my bitch which I will continue to fuck until nothing is left standing. Do you understand me?" Bret's cock was still achingly hard and hungry for more sex with the tiny city, but Bret decided to restrain himself in the hopes his tiny slaves would hand over his treacherous wife. He pressed his thumb down into the center of the city, creating a shallow crater and instructed them to place his wife there if and when they found her.

He then went into the kitchen and fixed himself some breakfast comprised of an omelette with sausage and hash browns sprinkled liberally with tiny screaming people who were likewise shoveled into his ravenous maw as he watched TV. When he had finished his meal he took a sip of his coffee, which sent billions of gallons of scalding hot liquid smashing into the hundreds of survivors scattered around inside of his mouth which severely burned them and swept their flailing bodies down into the deep dark depths of his gullet, from which they would never escape alive. With his stomach satisfied, Bret let out a loud belch and continued to sip his coffee as he watched TV. He wanted to kill as much time as possible to increase the odds of his wife being discovered. No matter which station he turned it to, they were all discussing the mysterious and spontaneous disappearance of the city of Atlanta.

Finally, he got up from his chair and headed back into the bedroom. The tiny people in the city were much too small for Bret to make out with his naked eye, so he grabbed a magnifying glass and held it close to the indentation where he ordered his wife to be placed. Sure enough, amidst the flatten rubble he could make out tiny specs moving about as if he were looking down at them from space. He couldn't tell if any of them were his wife, but they did seem to be women, at least. He focused on them using the power of his mind and they began to grow...

Crowds of tiny people had gathered around the rim of the indentation, both as spectators to what would happen, and also to prevent the frightened women from escaping. Only one of them could have possibly been the giant's wife, but in a city of millions you are bound to have many people who bear a resemblance to one another. The city folk weren't going to take any chances, and in their fear they had dragged off any woman who looked even vaguely like the picture and shoved her into the pit to face the giant's wrath. People even turned on their sisters, wives, and girlfriends in the hope of appeasing the evil giant.

But now, the city folk gasped in amazement as these woman began expanding into giants in their own right. The ground shook beneath their feet as the stomped around aimlessly like lost dinosaurs. They now stood as tall or taller than the skyscrapers which had once stood in that spot, and the gathered multitudes soon fell beneath their ominous shadows. They were still very insignificant compared to the giant man whose face loomed above them, but considering this same man had literally ate entire blocks of apartment buildings for breakfast that didn't say very much!

Bret had enlarged the microscopic motes to the relatively massive size of about an inch and now had a good look at the dozen or so frightened women cowering beneath his gaze. All of them were very beautiful blondes, just like his wife Carrie, but only one of them (if even that) could possibly be her. He would have to inspect all of them individually in order to be certain. He reached in with his massive fingers and grabbed up the huddled cluster all at once, unfortunately wiping out a good number of the tiny gawkers in the process. The women he now held in the palm of his hand were no bigger than gummy bears, and looked very cute despite their tears. He wanted to devour them all, which he very well may, but first he needed to find his wife, and he intended to have some fun in the process.

He literally jumped back into bed and dumped his tiny slaves onto his firm muscular chest. One of the tiny women was wearing a skirt, and he knew instantly this wasn't Carrie (his wife hated skirts and didn't own any). He plucked the screaming woman up between his thumb and forefinger and proceeded to remove her skirt, and discovered to his delight that there weren't any panties underneath. He held the flailing girl over his mouth and began probing between her legs with his massive tongue. There was nothing she could do to resist this unwanted attention. "If you don't like it you should worn underwear, little girl!" the giant man teased. Eventually he had his fun and let her drop down to the back of his throat. With a single *GULP* she was gone.

"Now its my turn!" Bret boomed, as he looked for another victim. He soon found a woman who clearly wasn't his wife. This woman was actually even prettier, and this said alot because Carrie was a very beautiful woman. The woman began screaming and apparently offering him money from her purse, which for some reason she was still carrying. Bret didn't want the money; he wanted her. He rudely grabbed the tiny gummy bear girl and set her down on the enormous head of his giant penis. If there was one thing Bret loved on a woman, it was a pretty face, and he intended to fuck hers good.

With unimaginable strength, Bret pushed down on the screaming blonde woman's head, forcing her pretty face deep into his hungry slit. "Oooh! That feels good!" Bret moaned, feeling the woman's powerful screams echoing off the walls inside his shaft. He then grabbed her flailing legs and used his mind to shrink her body until she was just small enough for her shoulders to fit into him. He had to shrink her even further for her massive boobs to fit and then began to thrust her hysterical body in and out of him like a tiny penis until he felt a big wad of cum build up in his chamber which he immediately released without hesitation. The thick goo smashed into the tiny woman with such a powerful force that it shattered her spine, killing her almost instantly. Bret left her shattered body twitching in the huge blob he shot out onto the sheets as he laid back and savored his afterglow.

The tiny squirming on his chest soon snapped him out of this, and he began to think of ways of disposing of the rest of his toys. In no time he had 8 beautiful blonde women trapped between all of his toes, where they would remain for the rest of their meager lives, forced to constantly breathe in the foul aroma of the sweaty feet that belonged to a man they didn't even know. To make matters even worse, Bret pulled on a pair of socks which he had worn the day before, sealing all of them in stinky darkness.

The squirmings of the shrunken females between his toes felt soothing and also very arousing. Bret's big dick began to grow once more into a towering leviathan. He lustily looked over the two remaining women in his hand. By now, he had come to feel confident which of these was his wife, but decided he would finish the other woman off before he got down to business. He set her down on the sheets of his bed and straddled himself over her in a kneeling position. The bug-sized woman screamed hysterically and instinctively held up her arms in a futile attempt to shield herself as the giant man lowered his enormous nut-sack down onto her.

Bret moaned with pleasure as he felt his balls smother the tiny bug under their soft weight. He could feel her squirm and struggle frantically to push away the pillowy mass that enveloped her, but she accomplished nothing except make him even more aroused. Bret began stroking his shaft as he ground the unknown woman mercilessly beneath his sweaty balls. He could feel her bit and kick at the tender wrinkly skin of his nuts, but this just made him even hotter. It wasn't long before he orgasmed yet again then sat down, leaving the poor woman still sealed beneath his musky balls. He then turned his attention to the woman he was certain had to be his wife.

"Well, hello there, honey!" Bret boomed to the tiny figure in the palm of his hand. "I bet you never thought I would find you, but it looks like I proved you wrong." His wife trembled and wept fearfully in the palm of his hand, realizing that what he had done to the other women was nothing compared to what he would do to her. "You're going to beg for me to end your life by the time I'm through with you, and I promise I will do just that, but it won't be soon." he grinned menacingly.

The minuscule woman began begging and pleading with him, but Bret ignored her. "If you want to make it up to me, you can start by kissing my ass!" he then rose from the bed (the tiny woman under his balls was now glued face first to his sweaty balls and was carried with him) and then bent over so that his ass was facing the mirror on the night stand and he could look behind him and see his own ass very clearly. This came in very handy as he shoved his wife into this most foul of all places. His victim fought like a lion to save herself from going up his ass, but it was no use. By the time he was done, the hapless woman had been shoved into her husband's anus right up to her shoulders so that little more than her head was still sticking out. This was what Bret had intended, for it allowed his wife to breathe but not do anything else.This was to be just the beginning of her torment, and he didn't want her to die too soon from suffocation.

"Well, hello there beautiful!" Bret teased as he looked behind himself into the mirror where he could see his wife's tiny face looking back at him pleadingly from deep inside of his ass crack. "I can hardly see you under all my ass hairs!" he laughed, and wiggled his ass causing his wife to become dizzy. "I have some other business to take care of, so you stay put, okay Sweety?" Bret then blew her a kiss via the mirror then turned his attention to the ruins of the tiny city which had been watching the proceedings in horror.

"Hey, I want to say thanks to you guys for helping me find my wife. I really couldn't have done it without you!" Bret said, leaning in close to the minuscule city. "I know I said if you helped me I would return you all back to normal, but I just can't resist." he said with a wicked grin as he carefully picked up the ruins and then gently set it down on his bed.

Hundreds of thousands of tiny inaudible voices screamed in terrified unison as the giant man straddled himself over them yet again...