- Text Size +

Anthony standing there on Megan's left shoulder shouted, "HEY MEGAN, LETS HEAD BACK TO MY PLACE."


 Megan then took a step back and she turned and she headed away from Brodencal. Megan Lloyd headed across the countryside again as she was now heading to her boyfriend's place. Now Anthony had a small acreage about 5 miles outside the city of Coaldon. Anthony's small acreage was on a large open field and there was a row of tall poplars trees and caragana bushes. Now across this large open field were several caragana bushes. On his property, he had a small house a garage and three small buildings. Anthony was getting excited that the girl he so likes is coming to his place.  


 Now as Megan Lloyd was walking through the countryside her massive 700-foot form was easily seen from up to 25 miles away. Also, Megan has been on the news all over considering she was the world's only Giant. Anthony just loved to take in the view at the height he was at and looking out he saw the city of Coaldon in the distance and the area where his acreage was at. Now the people of Coaldon and the area got word that Megan Lloyd was coming their way and the entire city went into a panic. Now as Megan Lloyd was nearing Anthony's place her massive 700-foot form was seen from Coaldon several miles before she reached her boyfriend's place. Anthony shouted the location of his place and Megan saw it. Looking down she saw the tiny house and the three other wooden buildings and the row of trees and several caragana bushes down below. To Megan, the house and the buildings were so small. One of her feet would have crushed the entire area.  


  From the city of Coaldon and the area people were watching as Megan stood there, she was easily seen even though she was 5 miles outside the city of Coaldon. Megan then sat down on the ground cross-legged in front of Anthoy's place. Megan moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder and Antony ran onto her palm as Megan moved her palm in front of her face. Looking down at her palm she looked at her tiny boyfriend as he was standing there in the middle of her palm. Anthony looked across Megan's wide palm and he turned and ran back several feet and stopped right before her fingers he looked up at her massive larger than tree trunk fingers. He then turned and looked up at Megan's gigantic face as she was looking down at him smiling at him. Anthony then began to run around there on Megan's palm and as he did Megan was watching him.   


  Anthony shouted up, "MEGAN CAN YOU LOWER ME DOWN TO THE GROUND."


 Megan lowering Anthony down said, "Sure I can."  


  Megan lowered him down and the back of her hand touched the ground Anthony ran down her middle finger and he climbed down the tip using her nail as a step. He stepped onto the ground and as he was running to his house Megan lifted her hand and she watched as Anthony ran into his house. Running inside he got a drink and outside Megan looked around. As Megan was sitting there she towered over everything in sight. Megan saw the city of Coaldon and as she looked around she saw the two small towns in the distance and the farms in the area. The people in the small towns in the area were out watching Megan even though the towns were 8 miles away from her.  


  Anthony looked up at Megan from the window and he was excited. He was in love big time. He was the only man on the planet that had a real giant girlfriend and the thought just excited him. Anthony wanted to have some fun, he wanted to know what it would feel like to run around Megan's feet. Anthony went outside and shouted up to her. Megan leaned in and Anthony shouted as loud as he could.


Anthony shouted, "MEGAN, I WANT TO RUN AROUND AT YOUR FEET, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE." 


 Megan replied, "Alright, let's have fun. I will get up and walk a few steps away and have you run around down below and I will watch and have some fun too."


  Anthony watched as his 700-foot-tall girlfriend stood up and he was in awe as he looked up at her massive front. Megan then slipped off her brown slip-ons and she with her right foot tossed them aside as her slip-ons flew and landed the ground just shook. Anthony then began to run towards Megan's right foot and as he got close he was looking at her massive toes too him her right foot was 39 feet wide. Looking down Megan saw her tiny 1.5 cm tall boyfriend running towards her right foot. Megan lifted her right foot 30 feet into the air and brought it down and as she did Anthony felt the ground shake under him. Megan then lifted her right foot over and brought it down onto a large caragana bush and as she did she crushed the bush under her right foot. Anthony then ran down beside Megan's right foot as and he ran between Megan's legs.


  Anthony began to sprint down beside Megan's right foot which to him was 106 feet long Anthony ran past Megan's heel and he continued to run. Megan looked down and saw him and he was now running down the field Megan turned and as she took a step Anthony felt the ground under his feet shake. Megan Lloyd looking down was watching her tiny boyfriend running away from her real fast but to her, it looked like Anthony was moving slowly. Megan then took a step and as she did her massive left foot landed next to Anthony and the ground just shook Megan's right foot landed several hundred feet away and the ground shook. Anthony looked up and as Megan stepped over him he looked up at her massive backside looking up he saw that as Megan moved and took a couple of steps, her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex.


  Anthony shouted at the top of his lungs, "I WAS BETWEEN THOSE MASSIVE BUM CHEEKS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE BUM CHEEKS AND THIGHS JUST JIGGLE, OH MY GOSH!!!"


  Megan then stopped and turned and took a step towards Anthony and as she did there was a small wooden abandoned building on the open field. Megan lifted her right foot and her right foot came down onto the small wooden building she just crushed it and as he foot came down the ground shook. Megan looked down and saw Anthony running right at her right foot. Anthony did not stop, he ran right between Megan's big toe and second toe and as he did his head was a couple of feet below her big toenail. Anthony ran all the way there between Megan's big toe and second toe and he looked so small in there. Anthony then began to pound the area between her big toe and second toe with all his might and Megan barely felt anything as he did it. Megan looking down saw her tiny boyfriend there between her big toe and second toe.  


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT."


  Anthony as he looked up from between Megan's big right toe and second toe he saw that she was looking at him. Anthony then ran out from between her big toe and second toe and then he began to climb up onto Megan's second toe and Megan watched. Anthony climbed up Megan's second toe and ran up onto her foot he then ran down Megan's big right toe and he stood there on her big toenail. To Anthony, Megan's big toe was wider than his height and he looked up at her as he stood there on her big toenail. Anthony shouted up and as he did Megan squatted down and she gently picked him up she grabbed him gently between her massive thumb and forefinger. Megan took a few steps back to his place. Megan put Anthony onto her left shoulder and she then laid down on her stomach. Now when Megan grabbed him Anthony told her he wanted to play on her feet and Megan knew what he meant.  


  Megan said, "Alright Anthony go and have fun."


  Anthony then ran down Megan's back to her bum and then down her bum and then he ran down her left thigh past her knees and down her leg to her foot. Anthony ran up onto her heel and then ran down her foot as he did Megan lifted both her legs at the knees slowly and Anthony braced himself. When done Megan was lying there on her stomach with her legs lifted at the knees and her feet level. Anthony looked down at Megan's left foot as he was standing there on the sole of her left foot. Anthony then ran several feet to her heel and from her heel, he was able to look down at Megan. As Anthony looked down he saw Megan's massive thighs and her voluptuous bum cheeks and he looked up further up her back to her head. 


  Megan then spoke, "Anthony my tiny man. I will lie doing some exercises.  I know you will be excited to watch."


 Megan Lloyd then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks, Anthony just stood there watching and he was in awe. He just watched as those massive bum cheeks 171 feet wide were being flexed. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks they just jiggled in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex she had on. As Megan was flexing her bum cheeks her thighs also just jiggled and it was a sight to behold.  Anthony shouted for joy as he stood there on Megan's left heel as he looked down and up Megan's massive thighs and bum cheeks.




   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.


 Anthony just watched as she was flexing and as she was flexing her thighs jiggled too. Anthony then looked up Megan's back and he saw that her head was down. Megan had folded her arms and she put her head down. Anthony then looked around and as he did he was able to see for miles. He was at least 187 feet in the air. Anthony then looked around and as he did he saw three vehicles that were coming down the gravel road Megan was lying next to. Megan was at least 250 feet from the gravel road. He then saw the three vehicles slow down and drive into the large open field and now they were coming toward Megan speeding towards Megan coming towards her feet. These two pickup trucks and a jeep. In the back of the pickup trucks were a few people and the jeep and the pickup trucks were speeding toward Megan as she was lying there.


 The three vehicles were coming upon Megan they were coming towards her feet.  To the people in the vehicles Megan was huge as she was lying there on her stomach.  Megan was like a mountain as she was lying there. The people in the vehicle sure noticed and saw that Megan was flexing her bum cheeks as she was lying there. 


 Anthony was 187 feet up in the air, and then he heard what sounded like machine gun fire. Megan Lloyd was still flexing her bum cheeks and she too heard the sound of machine gun shots which to her sounded faint and high pitched. Megan lifted her head and looked around and as she did she looked to her right where the sound came from. Looking back and down her right, she saw the three vehicles coming towards her. Megan then with her right hand reached back and hit the ground with an open palm and as she did the the ground shook from the impact. The three vehicles moved in different directions. Anthony was looking down from her heel and he saw that the three vehicles were speeding away then they turned and were heading back towards her now they were approaching her again. The three vehicles were so small there next to Megan as they were speeding around next to Megan.  Anthony watched as the three vehicles were speeding around down below. He again heard machine gun fire. The people in the vehicles were shooting at Megan to no effect.  Anthony looked down and saw one of the vehicles next to Megan's hips about 150 feet away from Megan's hips.  Anthony saw that Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks. 


 Megan spoke, "Anthony stay where you are. You are safe there."


 Anthony again heard the sound of machine gun fire and looking down the three vehicles had now split up and they were still speeding around down below. Anthony saw that Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks. Machine gun shots rang out as the people in the three vehicles again began to shoot at Megan.


  


  Megan spoke, "Seriously!! Are you people trying to shoot me? Look at the size of me, those bullets and even missiles are useless against me. I AM A GIANT."


 Anthony looking down saw that the three vehicles were speeding away. He then began to run up Megan's sole towards her toes and as he reached her toes he jumped onto Megan's big toe and he saw the three vehicles stop. They turned and began to speed towards Megan come at her towards her legs. Anthony just watched as one of the vehicles sped between her massive thighs as the other two went to her left side. Machine gun shots rang out like before. Anthony sprinted down Megan's sole to her heel. Anthony saw that Megan was looking around.


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD! ONE OF THE VEHICLES HAS GONE BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS."


 Megan heard Anthony shouting, to her his shouting was faint and high-pitched but she heard him. Megan turned her head to the right and looked back out of the corner of her right eye.


   

  Megan Lloyd then spoke, "Oh my gosh. Are you guys trying to come up between my thighs? Well, then you are all going to get it."


  Megan Lloyd then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. The fart lasted a few seconds and it was heard up to 8 miles away. Now as Megan let her thunderous fart rip she continued to flex her bum cheeks. The machine gun fire stopped and looking down Anthony saw the vehicle that had gone between Megan's thighs come speeding out from between her thighs. Megan looked down her right side then she looked down her left side and saw the three vehicles speeding away.


  Megan spoke, "What's this? You guys are running away? Did my thunderous fart scare you? Well, you better keep going 'cause I can easily get up and catch you."


   Megan was still looking down her left side and she then turned her head she was now looking down her right side and she saw that the three vehicles were now on the gravel road speeding away. 


  Megan spoke, "Anthony, those guys are gone. My thunderous fart sure scared them away.  Come I will lower my legs then come to my shoulder."


 Megan lowered her legs and Anthony ran up her legs, up her thighs and onto her bum and all the way up her back to her left shoulder and Megan then got up.  Megan got up and she looked around and saw the 3 vehicles in the distance still speeding away.  She then headed after them and in under a minute she caught up to them.  The three vehicles were speeding away but to Megan cause of her size, to her it looked like they were moving slow.


 Megan spoke, "You can't get away from me.  I can easily lift my foot and crush you or I can pick you up and throw or crush you or let you fall."


  Megan stood there watching as the three vehicles were speeding away from her.