- Text Size +

Megan Lloyd was holding the large window mirror over her bum watching for Anthony to come out. She did not see him but then she saw that he came out from between her massive bum cheeks where her tailbone was at. Megan giggled when she saw him, he ran away from her bum cheeks then she saw that he turned and ran back towards her massive bum cheek. She saw him run right between her bum cheeks and as he did she giggled as he went right between her bum cheeks.


  Megan then spoke, "Hey Anthony, have fun in there. I will lie here, so when you are ready come to me left or right shoulder and give me a shout. Until then I will lie here and let you have fun."


  Anthony sure heard Megan's thunderous voice even though he was between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony moved deeper down between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony was just turned on in there, the smell was exciting him. Anthony shouted for joy there deep between Megan's bum cheeks. Anthony took deep breaths in there and he fell to his face as he was facing Megan's bum cheeks. He shouted Megan's name as he had anouther massive orgasm there between Megan's bum cheeks.  


 Megan was wondering what Anthony was doing there between her bum cheeks. Megan was excited that a tiny man just loved it there between her bum cheeks. She was also quite surprised that as she let a thunderous fart rip Anthony just went in there. Megan flipped her long hair and folded her arms and she put her head down for a rest.  


  Deep between Megan's bum cheeks, Anthony was crawling around in there just loving every moment in there. Anthony had his cell out and he was using the flash to see down in there. Anthony then ran out right from between Megan's bum cheeks from where her tailbone was and he then turned and he ran up onto her left bum cheek. As he reached the top he ran a bit down her left bum cheek and he stopped. Anthony then turned and looked up Megan's back to her head and he saw that she had put her head down for a rest. Anthony looked so small as he was standing there on her left bum cheek. Anthony then looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum. He then looked down at her massive thighs and he let out a loud shout of joy. Anthony stood there looking up Megan's back to her head. He was excited that the girl he has a crush on is now a massive 700-foot-tall Giant. Anthony then headed up Megan's left bum cheek and he then headed up her massive back. Anthony as he ran up Megan's left back shoulder slowed down and saw that Megan's face was turned to the left. Anthony stood there for a moment looking at her he then gave several loud shouts. Megan opened her eyes cause she heard him, to hear his shouts sounded faint and high pitched. He did shout several times.  


  Megan spoke, "Hey there, Anthony. So hold on as I get up."


  Megan then began to get up and Anthony braced himself as Megan was getting up he ran up onto her left shoulder from her back and Megan stood up and she stretched. She looked around and then she looked down at her left shoulder and saw Anthony she smiled at him. Megan then looked around and took a step. Anthony ran several feet forwards and he looked out ahead.


  Megan spoke, "So Anthony, where should we go next? Pick any place because I can take you anywhere."


  Anthony replied,  "Hey Megan, would you be alright if I ask you to scare someone?"


  Megan replied, "Sure, I could. But do you think it would be wise? I am pretty sure that I have been all over the news. Now, who is this person?"


  Anthony replied,  "This person lives in Brodencal."


  Megan replied,  "I know where that city is. I will head there now and Anthony tell me about this person."


  Anthony replied, "It's a girl I've known for at least 10 years. Her name is Becky, and I asked her out on a date 5 years ago and she went ballistic on me. She had a boyfriend at that time and I did not know so she wanted him to beat me up but he decided not to. However, while I lived in Brodencal she and her friend Brenda did nothing but harass and verbally attack me in public."


  Megan said, "What do you mean to attack you in public?"


  Anthony said, "When I went to the Mall downtown they were verbally attacking me. I had to go when they were not that which was hard cause they were there all the time. So where ever I went they showed up verbally attacking me. They were out of control."


  Megan replied, "So you did nothing to bring this upon yourself?"


  Anthony replied, "No I did not. Believe me, I just asked her out once and Becky went ballistic on me."


  Megan spoke in, "Anthony, I believe you. I believe you did nothing wrong. But why do you want me to go to Brodencal to scare this girl who to me is a bug? Is it worth it?"


  Anthony replied, "No, it's not worth it but it sure would be neat that they could see me with a really attractive woman cause of what they said."


  Megan said, "What did they say then?"


  Anthony replied, "They said in public that I will never have a girlfriend and that no woman would ever love me or even want to be with me. They said this several times and each time they said it lots of people laughed at it. What was worse was that each time I went to the Mall or the local bookstore or some of the fast food places or to even several of the stores. When I tried to speak to any of the girls they all gave me the same answer which was, 'I am not interested in you. You need to understand that Becky said you will never have a girlfriend.' Even if I just wanted to talk I got the same reply."


  Megan replied, "Anthony that was mean of them. So this Becky must be quite popular there?"


  Anthony replied, "She is, she seems to have lots of friends and so many people in Brodencal like her. I put up with this for almost 2 years, it was hard. Then I moved to Coaldon and there made a few good friends."


  Megan replied, "It's good that you moved away from those people. Now you want me to go to Brodencal to scare this Becky and Brenda and the others that gave you a hard time. Is that right?"


  Anthony replied, "Yes."


  Megan replied, "Alright. This is what I will do. I will head for Brodencamp and as I arrive I will announce to the city that I am here cause Anthony Peters my boyfriend wants to show me where he used to live. Then Becky and the others hearing this will realize that you now have a girlfriend. Let's do it indirectly because you don't want them to think that this bothered you all this time, and I don't believe that it did."


  Anthony replied, "No it does not but when it was being done it did bother me."


 Megan replied, "I believe you 'cause if it happened to me I would have bothered me too. Well, Anthony sit back and let your giant girlfriend take care of business."


 Megan Lloyd then increased her walking speed as she headed off toward the city of Brodencal. The ground just trembled and shook around her with each step she took. Anthony looking out ahead saw the city of Brodencal in the distance. Brodencal was a big city with a population of at least 1.6 million. The city had 12 tall skyscrapers the tallest was 64 floors and 8 were 52 floors and the rest at least 42. Then there were 15 other tall buildings between 12 to 23 floors.   


  Brenda and Zoey knocked on the door and Becky opened it and both girls entered in. Becky walked into the living room and Zoey went to the living room window and she looked out. Becky lived in a Condo Complex in one of the taller buildings that had 42 floors. Becky's condo was on the 40th floor. Zoey looked out and looked around as if trying to see something.


  Brenda said, "Becky you know that giant girl that's been on the news, well guess what I just found out?"


  Becky replied, "I've seen her, she is huge."


  Brenda said, "Well I just found out a few minutes ago that she is headed this way. She is coming this way."


  Becky replied, "No way. Oh my gosh. She's coming this way, coming here."


  Zoey then shouted, "LOOK, LOOK THERE SHE IS. MEGAN IS COMING I CAN SEE HER THERE SHE IS."


  Both girls quickly went to the large living room window that looked out across the city and on their way out in the distance they saw a large person coming towards their city. Even though Megan was a good 10 miles away and she was easily seen cause of her great size.


  Becky said, "My gosh she is huge. She's been all over the news."


  Brenda said, "You know about that man that is with her."


  Zoey said, "You mean that man that is riding on her shoulder? I wonder who he is?"


  Brenda replied, "I did some research, and I found out who that man is that is riding on her left shoulder. Becky remembers that man Anthony Peters, that nerdy man who wore that green black jacket all the time."


  Becky replied, "No, you've got to be kidding Brenda. That can't be, no way. There is no way that girl Megan would even like that man, oh my gosh there has to be a mistake. I can't see that girl Megan would ever let him ride on her shoulder."


  Zoey shouted, "MEGAN IS HERE, MEGAN IS HERE."


  Megan Lloyd was not only two miles from the outskirts of Brodencal and screams arose from the city as Megan got closer. As she got closer the ground across Brodencal began to tremble and as Megan entered the outskirts of the city she slowed down her walk and she came to a stop outside Brodencal. Megan stood there outside Brodencal and as she did she was easily seen as she was standing there. Down below in the streets, people were running away from Megan, they were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs.  


  Becky looking up a bit from her condo window said, "My gosh, she is huge. Look at the size of her."


  Megan then spoke as she stood there.  "People of Brodencal. I am Megan Lloyd and I am a Giant. My boyfriend Anthony Peters, who is up here with me on my left shoulder, the man that I love so much wants to show me where he used to live for several years. Anthony wants to show me this city of Brodencal where he used to live."   


 When Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the entire city and well beyond.