- Text Size +

The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking across Nevada. Her massive 700-foot form is easily seen as far away as 30 miles. There were many people out watching Megan as she was making her way across the State. Anthony there on her left shoulder took in the view, he was loving every moment of it. Megan then noticed a small town just up ahead and off to the side and she headed towards it. Well, the people of the town saw her coming before she even noticed the town. An alert went out and people went into a panic. Megan was coming upon the town quite fast and as she got close the ground across the town began to tremble even though she was still 5 miles out. Megan slowed down as she got close to the town and she slowly came upon it. The town was quite small, with a population of 650. Megan could have lied down and her height would have been larger than the town.


  Megan looking down smiled and leaned in a bit and she watched for a moment the tiny people running through the streets. To the tiny people in the town, she was just huge. Megan could barely hear the screams and shouts of the tiny people down below. To her, their screams and shouts sounded so faint and so high-pitched. Anthony on her shoulder barely heard them.


  Megan spoke, "Wow just listen to all you tiny people all screaming down below. Sounds like you are all excited to see a real giant."


  When Megan spoke her thunderous voice just rattled all the windows in the town and her voice just shook everyone to the core. Megan then took a step back and she turned and she headed away, she walked a couple of miles and stopped and she looked around.


  Megan then said, "Anthony want to have fun? Want to play on a giant?"


 Anthony shouted, "I SURE DO MEGAN."


  Megan replied, "Very well my Anthony hold on."


 Megan then sat down and she slowly laid back on her back as she did Anthony ran forwards onto her chest. Anthony ran down Megan's chest and he ran up onto her left breast which to him was like a large hill. Megan then put her right arm behind her head to support her head and she looked at Anthony standing there on her left boob. Anthony looked so small there on her left breast. Anthony looked up at Megan's gigantic face and he waved to her and as he did she smiled. Now even though Megan was lying down on her back she was easily seen from at least 5 miles away. Anthony to Magan looked so small there on her left breast. She giggled and her giggle was like thunder to Anthony. Anthony jumped up and down there on her left breast.


  He shouted as he pointed at Megan's face, "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND MEGAN LLOYD. MEGAN LLOYD IS MY GIRLFRIEND."


  Megan heard him it was faint and high pitched and she again giggled.  "Enjoy your time on me my Anthony."


 Megan's voice like thunder hit Anthony. He turned and headed down her breast and as he did he went out of Megan's view. Megan laid her head back. Anthony was now running down Megan's stomach and he reached the belt area of her skin-tight pantyhose spandex he ran onto her spandex and he was above her left thigh. Anthony turned and looked up at Megan's chest and he did not see her head cause she had laid her head back. Megan's breasts were blocking the view of her head. Anthony jumped up and down a few times. He then ran across Megan to her massive crotch and he stood there on her massive crotch. Anthony was facing Megan's thighs and he fell face forwards there onto her massive crotch and he began to caress her there.


  Anthony shouted, "OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT, YOU GIANT WOMAN, YOU GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD OH GOSH MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT GODDESS."


  Megan then lifted her head and she looked down and there she saw Anthony. Megan lifted herself a bit and she saw Anthony there right on her crotch and she smiled. Anthony sat up and he shouted a really loud shout.


  Megan spoke,  "Anthony sounds like you are excited."


  Anthony got up and he turned and he looked up Megan's front and he saw that Megan was looking at him, she had sat up a bit and she was supporting herself on her elbows. Anthony turned and took a few steps and he lunged forwards onto his stomach he slid down between Megan's massive thighs and as she did Megan quickly brought her legs closer. Anthony slid down face first down between Megan's massive thighs and he stopped he was sandwiched between Megan's massive thighs and his front was right up against Megan's massive gigantic crotch. Anthony wiggled there with all his might, he clawed at Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony buried his face right up against Megan's crotch and he took a deep breath as he did he had a massive orgasm there between Megan's thighs.


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT A REAL GIANT OH GOSH, OH GOSH MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT, YOU ARE A GIANT MEGAN LLOYD."


  As he was shouting he had anouther massive orgasm which he could not help. He wiggled there with all his might and even though he was wiggling there with all his might Megan did not feel him there. Megan sat up a bit and looked around.


  Megan then spoke and as she did Anthony heard her.  "Anthony in a minute I'm going to roll over onto my stomach."


  Megan then while sitting there let a fart rip and when she did it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder. Since she was sitting down her fart hit the ground and the ground around Megan shook the town that was 2 miles away heard the fart and they felt it as the ground across the town trembled. Anthony there between her thighs heard the thunderous fart and he shouted with excitement. Just then he felt his world move as Megan began to roll over onto her stomach and as she did she loosened her thighs and Anthony began to crawl up. Megan pulled out the large window mirror she had and with her right hand she reached back and she held it over her bum.  


   Megan spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  She let anouther thunderous fart rip, like before it sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it resonated across the land and sky. She was still looking at her bum with the large window mirror she was holding in her hand. Just then she saw Anthony crawling up from between her massive thighs and he crawled upright between her massive bum cheeks. Anthony disappeared from view as he went between Megan Lloyd's bum cheeks.