- Text Size +

Megan turned her head and she looked back at her bum as best as she could. She saw no movement there on her bum. Now there were at least 100 people that were hiding between her bum cheeks, where they had taken refuge.


  Megan spoke again, "Hey, listen all you guys that are hiding between my bum cheeks you can all come out. It's safe the helicopter was destroyed."


  Anthony watching from Megan's left shoulder shouted, "MEGAN, I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS COMING OUT. HEY LET ME GO DOWN AND SEE WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO COME OUT."


  Megan replied, "Alright Anthony and let me know."


  Anthony then ran down Megan's back and he ran over to where her tailbone was he then ran right between Megan's massive bum cheeks and he took out his cell and he turned on the flash and went deeper. Anthony with his flash was able to see and also there was a little light coming in from above down between his bum cheeks of Megan. Anthony saw no one and he went deeper and then he saw a person. The person turned and went deeper and Anthony followed. Then Anthony saw some light up ahead and as he got closer he ran into several people, they all had their cell phones out with the flash turned on.  


  A man said, "Hey, it's you it's Anthony, Megan's boyfriend."


  Anthony replied, "Yes, that's right. Hey listen, everyone, Megan sent me. She wants you all to come out from between her bum cheeks."


  Anouther man replied, "We heard her message. Hey, Anthony tells us. When you first ended up in her between her bum cheeks, how did you feel?"


  Anthony replied, "Oh gosh, I was excited beyond belief. The smell just turned me on and not only that but Megan had a large window mirror that she held over her bum and she was watching me. Megan my girlfriend was watching me as I was playing on her bum. Hey but listen, you all better come out, you don't want to anger a 700-foot giant."


  A man replied, "Alright we will come out but Pete here, he wants Megan to do something. He has a request."


  Anthony replied, "What is his request?"


  The man said, "When we all leave and are off Megan. Pete wants to remain here. He wants Megan to squeeze her bum cheeks and let a fart rip with him still in here."


  Anthony said, "I will let Megan know."


  Anthony then headed out and he headed up Megan's back and he told Megan about the incident. He looked back and saw that people were coming out and that they were getting off Megan and he told Megan that.


  Megan replied, "Well it's good that everyone is coming out 'cause I would like to get up and now this man Pete wants me to fart with him between my bum cheeks. Oh gosh, my thunderous fart can crush him and kill him. Ok well, then he will feel and smell my thunderous fart."


  Megan then looked back and spoke, "I sure hope everyone is out. NOW PETE. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME SO I WILL GRANT YOU THIS REQUEST. I WILL GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO GET YOURSELF READY PETE, CAUSE YOU WILL FEEL, AND SMELL MY THUNDEROUS FART."

 

  Now when Pete and his friends came upon Megan as she was lying there on her stomach, they had come upon her from her feet.  Not only that but Pete had no idea what Megan had looked like, he had no cell phone.  Instead, Pete carried an Ipad with him that had cellular data.  So Pete had no clue as to what Megan looked like.  Pete was tall at least 6'4 and he was Athletic and liked only attractive hot girls.  He went with his friends up onto Megan and as he stood on Megan's bum he only saw the back of her head.  Soon after that he with his friends went down between Megan's bum cheeks.  Pete's friend Andy told him that once he is out he will load up a picture of Megan and send it to him on his Ipad. 


  Pete deep between Megan's bum cheeks sure heard Megan's thunderous voice. Her bum cheeks muffled her voice a bit but he sure heard it. Pete shouted as he began to make his way deeper down between Megan's bum cheeks. Pete was like a tiny bug between Megan's voluptuous bum cheeks.  


 Pete shouted at the top of his lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD, OH MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT!! MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT. OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT GODDESS YOU GIANT GODDESS."


  Then Pete's Ipad made a beep sound to indicate he got a message.  He tapped on the messaging app and his friend sent a picture of Megan Pete tapped on the picture and the picture of Megan was downloaded into his picture folder.  Pete quickly opened his picture folder and there was an image of Megan.


    

    Megan Lloyd.      This was the image that Pete was sent.

 


 Pete's eyes widened as he looked at the picture of Megan.  Pete shouted, "OH MY GOSH, OH GOSH.  MEGAN LLOYD IS A GODDESS, SHE IS A GODDESS.  GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD.


 Megan then squeezed her bum cheeks together and as she did she said loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


  Pete felt it when Megan squeezed her bum cheeks together and she then let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds. Pete between Megan's bum cheeks was hit with the thunderous fart, his hair was blown back and if his face would have been seen, it looked like his face a hit by a powerful gale force wind. Pete shouted at the top of his lungs but Megan's thunderous fart silenced his shout. Pete was shaken to the core, he sure felt, and smelt Megan's thunderous fart. Megan's thunderous fart shattered several windows and windows just rattled on buildings within a 7-block radius. Megan then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.


  Well, a good 20 minutes had passed as paramedics were called in to remove Pete. He was not dead but unconscious and he was rushed to the hospital. Megan had gotten up and she had left Las Vegas and she was heading across the State of Nevada.