- Text Size +

Megan Lloyd was still headed down highway 95 through Las Vegas nice and slow. People across the city were watching her, wondering what she would do next. The Police were doing their best to keep things calm but when a 700-foot young woman arrives there is not much anyone can do. Megan stopped and looked across the city there before her. Megan looked down and around and she could hear the police sirens, car alarms that had gone off and the faint high-pitched sounds of the people in the streets. Megan noticed up ahead to her right was a large golf course.


  "Anthony looks, that golf course,"  said Megan.


   Anthony quickly looked it up on his cell, "IT CALLED THE PAINTED GOLF COURSE."


  Megan replied, "I think I will lie down in that golf course, maybe if I get more down to the level of the people they won't be so scared of me."


  Anthony replied, "I THINK THEY ARE SCARED OF YOUR SIZE."


 Megan then took a step and headed for the large golf course, to her it was only 5 steps and she entered the painted golf course. Megan took a couple more steps and she looked down and around. The golf course was large with several trees, and open land. Megan looking down saw people running away from her. Megan looked down and next to her right was the painted desert golf club and inside were several people. Megan then laid down on her stomach and as she did the ground through the golf course and beyond shook. Now even as she was lying on her stomach she just towered over everything that was on the golf course. She still towered over everything in the area.  


  Megan then spoke, "People of Las Vegas. There is no need to be scared or to fear me. I am not here to hurt anyone. I have decided to lie here for a while, this way I am closer to you all. Feel free to come and visit."


  Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice just thundered across most of the city. Anthony was still there on Megan's left shoulder when he noticed that people were approaching Megan. Megan noticed that some people began to approach her. Within 5 minutes there was a small group of people gathered there in front of Megan. Megan lowered her face down, letting her chin rest on her hands. Megan smiled at the people. The people standing there were all looking up into Megan's gigantic 100-foot-high face.  


  A man shouted up, "THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE. YOU ARE REAL, YOU ARE A REAL GIANT. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD EVER SEE A REAL GIANT IN MY LIFE. I APOLOGIZE, I AM RICK TANNER."


  Megan spoke softly, "Nice to meet you, Rick Tanner. I am Megan Lloyd. This tiny man up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Anthony Pollock."


  Now even though Megan spoke softly, her thunderous voice still shook the people to the core. Megan and the people there continued their conversations and as they did more and more people began to arrive. Soon there were several hundred people there before Megan all age groups were there all having a conversation with Megan. Now as this was happening two news helicopters were flying overhead they were doing live footage of Megan as she was lying there on her stomach on the golf course. There were news media setting up there on the golf course to talk to Megan. Megan sure was an awesome sight to see, a 700-foot tall young woman lying on her stomach on a golf course. 


  The news media did their interview about Megan Lloyd which was being broadcast nationwide. Most people in the country had turned into this interview with the 700-foot tall Megan Lloyd. Now also Megan had allowed several people to be on her so there were tiny people on Megan. Megan had permitted these people to be on her. As the news helicopters flew over Megan they were shooting live footage of people there on Megan's back. Then some of the people began to head down Megan's back and as they did there was live footage of several people running up onto Megan's both right and left bum cheeks. One of the news helicopters sent a message to one of the interviewers.


  The news interviewer said, "MEGAN LLOYD, I JUST GOT CONFIRMATION THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO YOU ALLOWED ON YOU HAVE GONE DOWN AND ARE NOW ON YOUR BOOTY, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT."


  Megan lifted her head and as she did those that were on her noticed it, Megan turned her head to the left and looked back at her bum out of the corner of her left eye.


  Megan spoke, "Alright all you tiny people. I know that my giant 171-foot-wide jiggly bum with a cleavage like a deep valley must excite you. I won't get upset if you all want to play and run around on my jiggly bum, but please don't get lost."


  Megan then again lowered her face down and said, "The people are too small to even do anything, so I do not mind. Let them have the time of their lives."


  Anthony was down on the ground he was being interviewed too. He was being asked what it was like being the boyfriend of the world's largest girl. Anthony was quite excited to be interviewed, he just loved talking about Megan who he loved so much. There were now several thousand people that had gathered around Megan as she was just lying there on her stomach.   


  The news helicopters were still shooting live footage of the people there on Megan. There were several hundred people on Megan and Megan did not even notice it. There were at least 50 people just on her right bum cheek, with at least 30 there on her left. Now several people had gone down onto her massive thighs. The people on Megan from a distance looked like bugs there on her. A man ran close to Megan's massive bum cleavage and he stood there at the slope and he looked down at Megan's massive bum cleavage. He was joined by several others there and they all looked at how the skin-tight pantyhose spandex had cut into and parted both of Megan's massive bum cheeks. They looked so small there next to Megan's bum cleavage. To them, Megan's bum cleavage was like a large valley waiting to be explored. 


  A man shouted, "Just imagine how many people could hide in there, how many people could make their home between Megan's bum cheeks."


  Anouther man said, "Could you imagine the residual odour, oh gosh."


  Then a woman said, "I heard that her boyfriend Anthony spent time between Megan's bum cheeks."


  The man replied, "I can't stand it anymore. I want to live between them bum cheeks, I want to smell Megan's bum. She is now my Goddess Megan Lloyd."  



 

   Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex. 


The man then slid down the massive slope and he slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks disappearing from view. The others watched as a few more guys slid down the slope and went down between Megan's bum cheeks. Just then a sound was heard, it was machine gun fire, and one of the news helicopters was hit and it was coming down. Megan lifted her head and she looked around and up and she saw the helicopter coming down, it was just to her right. The other news helicopter took off. Megan saw that the news helicopter's tail was hit and the helicopter was starting to spin and come down. She reached out her hand and grabbed the helicopter and she gently lowered it to the ground.  


  Machine gun fire was heard, along with several others. Megan still lying on her stomach looked around, and the people gathered there around her went running. She saw Anthony and she just grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and she lifted him and she put him onto her left shoulder.  


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN, ITS A DRUG CARTEL HELICOPTER. THEY HAVE A MACHINE GUN MOUNT AND A FEW DRUG PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING."


  The building next to Megan was taken out and now the drug Cartel began to fire at the people on Megan. People were trying their best to get off Megan, and others were trying to avoid the bullets.


  A man shouted, "WE CAN HIDE BETWEEN MEGAN'S BUM CHEEKS."  


Guns shots rang out as several people numbering around 60 to 80 were now sliding down the massive slope of Megan's bum cheeks all going down between Megan's bum cheeks. Some of the people were wounded as were several others that had gathered around Megan.


 Megan swung her arms and shouted, "GET LOST CREEPS. WHEN I GET UP I WILL CRUSH YOU."


  Megan again tried to grab or even hit the helicopter as best as she could while still lying on her stomach. The drug people in the helicopter began to fire on Megan's right bum cheek and as they did the bullets had no effect on Megan.


  Anthony shouted, "MEGAN SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN SHELTER BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS, AND OTHERS HAVE TAKEN SHELTER UNDER YOUR HAIR."


  Megan replied, "I can't get up as long as there are people on me. I don't want to hurt anyone."



  Just then a loud boom was heard as a fighter jet flew by and as it did the helicopter was hit was a missile destroying it. The helicopter exploded and the fighter jet headed away.


  Megan then turned her head and looking back she spoke loudly, "ALRIGHT ALL YOU TINY PEOPLE HIDING BETWEEN MY BUM CHEEKS, YOU CAN COME OUT. THE DRUG HELICOPTER WAS DESTROYED."