- Text Size +

 Megan looked down and around and as she did Anthony was running around on her left shoulder. He was trying to help Megan to find that person. Carl turned out onto the highway and he began to speed away as fast as he could away from Megan. Carl looked back and to the side and he was a good mile away and he increased speed. Megan looking around saw several vehicles on the two close highways. Megan took a couple more steps and as she did the area shook and the houses in the two Hamlets shook.  


  Megan then spoke, "Whoever you were that wanted to get on me as I was lying on my stomach. Did you people think you can get on me and then jerk off. Listen to me my boyfriend Anthony Peters is the only man that can play on me and my jiggly bum. Since you people like my bum so much I will put on a show for you all."


  Megan Lloyd then began to flex her bum cheeks as she was standing there. As Megan was flexing her jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks they just jiggled along with her massive thighs. It sure was a sight to see bum cheeks that massive being flexed. Lanny between her bum cheeks was screaming and shouting, he sure was feeling it. Lanny shouted and screamed at the top of his lungs but his shouts and screams were muffled.


  Megan then said, "Well my tiny Anthony. Where would you like to go next?"


  Just then Lanny fell out from between Megan's bum cheeks and as he did he let out a shout. Looking down Lanny saw Patrick lake, a lake that both Hamlets used. The lake was 50 feet wide and 65 feet long and it was 20 feet deep. It was a man-made lake and Lanny fell right into it.


  Anthony thought for a few seconds and he said, "Let's head to Las Vegas if you don't mind. I sure would like to see how the people would react from this height."


  Megan replied, "Anthony I don't mind at all. I can go anywhere I want, and do whatever I want. Let's head to Las Vegas."


  Megan then headed away from the area and headed off towards the city of Las Vegas. As Megan was walking she was still flexing her bum cheeks. Anthony was still standing there on Megan's left shoulder and he let out a shout of joy as he looked across the landscape. From the height, he was at he was able to see for many miles. Megan increased her walking speed. As Megan was walking through the countryside she was seen by people as far away as 45 miles. Anthony was excited, he had been with Megan for a while and he sure liked her. Anthony was thinking of his relationship with Megan. Anthony thought to himself, My girlfriend is a giant.


  Megan was nearing the main highway, Highway 95 that would lead into Las Vegas. Megan then decided to walk along the left side of this large freeway. The highway was to her right, she was a good 300 feet off to the side walking along the side of it. There were a lot of vehicles on the massive Freeway. People were in total awe of Megan as she was walking along Highway 95. Megan was an awesome sight to see as she was walking along the side of this busy Freeway. Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks as she was walking and this caught the attention of the onlookers. Also as Megan was walking the ground around her just shook and trembled and the people on the Freeway sure felt it. To the people on the Freeway Megan was just massive, huge. She had been on the news and so far she has not done anything to get the people to be scared. However, her size alone brought great fear to all.


  It was hard to drive as Megan was walking cause of the trembling of the ground. Anthony was just taking in the view and up ahead he saw the Red Rock Canyon National Conservative area, and Megan saw it too. Megan was a good 10 miles from Red Rock Canyon and from Megan's shoulder, Anthony was looking over the vast area of Red Rock Canyon.


  Megan spoke, "Anthony after we visit Las Vegas let's head to Red Rock Canyon."


  Anthony shouted, "OH YES FOR SURE."


 Megan continued her walk to Las Vegas. Now as Megan was walking two helicopters were approaching her one was a military helicopter coming up behind her. The other one was a Las Vegas police helicopter that was flying right toward her. The military helicopter was coming up behind her it was flying right behind her and Anthony turned and he could see it coming. As the military helicopter approached her the two pilots noticed that as Megan was walking she was flexing her bum cheeks at the same time. The helicopter flew past Megan just below her shoulder level and it went up before her then it flew off to the side. Megan then noticed another helicopter was coming right at her. The military one also turned and came right at her. Megan continued her walk, and the Police Helicopter slowed down, it was at the level of Megan's face. Megan stopped walking and she stood there.


 The police helicopter was hovering in front of Megan's face and Megan's face just dwarfed the helicopter. Then the military one pulled up close to the police one. The people in the vehicles were watching.  


Then a Police Officer from the Police Helicopter spoke.  "I am Police Officer Rob Fontaine. Megan Lloyd, you are quite famous. But we cannot let you come near the city of Las Vegas. Your size will bring noting but panic."


 Megan replied, "I will head to Las Vegas. I am going to show my boyfriend Anthony whom I love the city from a giantess point of view. I will not hurt anyone so people need not fear me. Now please move aside cause I will head to Las Vegas."


  Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice shook the helicopter and Megan took a step as she did the Police helicopter moved to the side real fast. The blades almost touched Mega's hair and the helicopter turned a few times in the air. Then the Police helicopter flew past Megan fast heading back to Las Vegas.


 Officer Rob Fontaine got on the communication, "We need to clear the streets. Megan Lloyd is still coming to Las Vegas. We tried to convince her not to come but she was insistent. She is coming to show her boyfriend Anthony the city. (pause) Yes, I saw him, he was sitting there on her left shoulder. Alright"


   Within minutes the Las Vegas Police force was out in full force telling people to evacuate the streets and to remain calm. Messages were being sent to everyone's cell and onto large view screens all over the city. Also, the message was being sent verbally overall communications.


  "CITIZENS OF LAS VEGAS, PLEASE REMAIN CALM. MEGAN LLOYD IS COMING TO THE CITY SO WE NEED EVERYONE TO CLEAR THE STREETS. WE NEED EVERYONE TO STAY OUT OF HER WAY. MEGAN LLOYD COMES HERE TO LAS VEGAS."


  After the message panic began to spread throughout the city of Las Vegas. People began to scream and shout as they were running into and out of their homes and buildings. Now as Megan neared the city, thousands of people had gone to the roofs of the tall buildings in the city and looking out across Las Vegas they saw Megan as she neared city. Megan was still a good 5 miles away and she was easily seen as she neared Las Vegas.  


  A man shouted and pointed, "LOOK LOOK, SHE IS COMING. MEGAN LLOYD IS COMING, SHE IS HERE."


 He was holding a picture of Megan Lloyd as were thousands upon thousands in the city. As Megan neared the city of Las Vegas the ground through the city closest to her began to tremble and thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people were now seeing the massive young woman approaching their city. Megan had entered the city limits and as she did she slowed down her walk and she came to a stop as she stood there outside the city. Megan then entered the city and as she did people went screaming and shouting. Megan took a few steps and she stopped, and she put her hands on her hips and looked down and around. Anthony was standing there on her left shoulder looking down at the city. Megan towered over all the buildings except Stratosphere Tower which was the only building taller than she was. Megan then slowly headed into the city and she slowly began to walk through the city.


  As Megan was walking through Las Vegas her massive weight just shook the city around her. To the people in Las Vegas Megan was just massive, huge. People sure noticed her bum. Megan was still flexing her bum cheeks and as she was doing this her voluptuous bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs. Millions of people noticed their massive bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex flexing and it was a major turn-on for everyone, especially the guys. Megan as she was walking through the city, she looking down and saw tiny people running through the streets and cars speeding through the streets.