- Text Size +

Anthony woke up it was 8 am and he sat up, he had slept on Megan's left bum cheek. He got up and stretched and he looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum. Anthony then looked up Megan's back to her head and her head was down, she was still asleep. He saw her long blonde hair hang down her back. He then looked down her massive thighs as he stood there in the middle of her left bum cheek. Anthony looked so small there on Megan's left bum cheek. He then ran across her left bum cheek towards her thighs and he stopped and looked out across the landscape. Now even though Megan was lying down on her stomach her bum was a good 80 feet in the air. Anthony stood there for a moment as he was looking out across the land, and in the distance was a small Hamlet. Anthony turned and he ran back across Megan's left bum cheek and he stopped at the slope of her massive bum cleavage.

Now driving down the secondary highway heading towards Megan approaching her from her feet were two motorbikes. On these bikes were Lanny and Carl. The secondary highway went past Megan as she lay there, she was a good quarter mile from the highway lying alongside it. As Carl and Lanny approached Megan was getting larger and larger.

Lanny shouted, "OH GOSH CARL, JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER. SHE IS FREAKING HUGE!!!"

Carl shouted, "YEAH, SHE IS A GIANT."

Then both motorbikes slowed down and went off the highway onto the large open field Megan was lying in and they began to speed towards Megan. Just then Megan woke up, she opened her eyes but did not lift her head. Her head was still down on her folded arms. Megan did lift her legs at the knees and as she did the two men saw it. They were at her feet when Megan lifted her legs at the knees.

Carl shouted, "SHE'S AWAKE."

Lanny replied, "I KNOW."

Lanny then made a detour and he headed towards Megan's left knee and Carl followed. Lanny went between Megan's massive thighs as she was lying there her massive thighs were spread a bit. He drove past her knees and went right between Megan's massive thighs and as he looked up he was looking up between Megan's massive thighs.

Anthony on Megan's left bum cheek heard the two motorbikes and he ran towards Megan's left thigh and shouted. Lanny stopped his bike and got off it. He looked towards Megan's massive crotch which was blocked as her massive jiggly thighs came together. Carl was now driving up alongside Megan on her left side and Anthony was now running down Megan's left bum cheek onto her left thigh, and he could hear the motorbike.

Anthony shouted, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE WHOEVER YOU ARE."

Megan heard the motorbike and she lifted her head and she looked around. Carl on his bike saw Megan leave her head and she slowed down and he turned and headed away. Megan turned her head in that direction.

"Who is driving their motorbike around me." thundered Megan's voice.


  Carl heard Megan's thunderous voice and as he looked up he saw that she had lifted her head and was looking to her left.  Carl brought his bike to a stop as he was looking toward Megan's head.


  Carl shouted,  "MEGAN IS AWAKE, SHE IS AWAKE LANNY."

  Carl turned around and he began to speed down beside Megan.

  

Lanny was between Megan's thighs and he heard her thunderous voice. Lanny was a good 20 feet from his bike when he thought for a moment. He ran towards Megan's crotch and he ran into her thighs where they came together he squeezed between Megan's massive jiggly thighs and Lanny began to climb upwards as fast as he could.

Carl was at Megan's knees and he went around Megan and Megan looked back as best she could.

"Whoever you are you better not try to get on me." thundered Megan's voice.

Anthony was now running up Megan's left bum cheek and he headed up her bum cheeks and he shouted,

"MEGAN, MEGAN THERE ARE TWO MOTORBIKES DOWN BELOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. BUT NOW I CAN ONLY HEAR ONE MOTORBIKE AND ITS LEAVING."

Megan replied, "Anthony come up to my left shoulder. I'm going to get up."

Anthony began to run up Megan's left bum cheek and he sprinted up Megan's back. Lanny came out from between Megan's thighs and he looked towards Megan's massive bum. Lanny sprinted towards Megan's right bum cheek and he began to run up Megan's right bum cheek he then stopped and stood there as he was now looking up Megan's massive back. Lanny saw that Megan's head was up and it was turned to her left. He saw Anthony now running up Megan's back left shoulder. He then heard Megan's thunderous voice.

"Anthony when you reach my shoulder, I'm going to get up."

Lanny had to hide or do something cause when Megan gets up he is dead. Lanny then ran across Megan's right bum cheek and he reached her massive bum cleavage. He quickly slid down the slope and he slid down between Megan's bum cheeks. 

  Lanny was sliding down between Megan's massive bum cheeks he was sandwiched between them. Lanny was shouted at the top of his lungs and then he felt everything move as Megan was now getting up. Lanny felt Megan get up.


  Megan Lloyd stood up and she looked down and around and there at her feet she saw a tiny object and she squatted down and she picked it up between her right thumb and forefinger and she lifted it to her face. Megan straightened up and looked at the tiny motorbike between her thumb and forefinger.


  "A motorbike. Someone must be down here."  thundered Megan's voice.


  Megan crushed the bike and she dropped it down beside her. Megan then looked down and around and she took a step and as she did the area shook. Megan then took anouther step. Lanny between her bum cheeks was squirming in there and he shouted at the top of his lungs, but his shouts were completely muffled by her bum cheeks.