- Text Size +

Megan looked at the large window mirror she held over her bum turning it slightly so she was now looking down her thighs and saw Anthony there on her massive left thigh.  She then saw Anthony running up her massive left thigh and he ran up her left bum cheek and he stopped and stood there.

Megan them said, "Anthony come up here to my shoulder."


 Anthony headed up Megan's back towards her left shoulder. Megan looked around and she noticed a pillar of smoke in the distance just off to her right. When Anthony reached her left shoulder he let out a shout that he was there.


Megan said, "Hey Anthony look over that way that's a lot of smoke, wonder what's on fire out that way."   

 Anthony checking his cell the news saw that the new Condo complex in Wellington was on fire, the new highrise that had just been finished a couple of months ago and he told Megan.

 Megan replied, "So is anyone hurt or trapped.?" 

Anthony watching the news unfold on his cell said, "According to the news, several people are trapped, the top 4 floors are not touched but the middle portion of the building is on fire and it's spreading." 

Megan replied, "Well Anthony hold on cause I am going to get up and head to Wellington and see how I can help."


 Megan stood up and as she did Anthony held on. Wellington was just 22 miles away.

Megan then said, "Anthony hold on cause I'm going to run there." Megan took off running and Anthony held on.


Now Megan Lloyd being 700 feet tall her running speed was 1245 mph and she was covering 20 miles a minute. As she was running her weight of 187 488 tons just shook the ground around her for a radius of 5 miles.     As Magen was running towards Wellington Anthony held on and she was there in just under a minute. She stopped outside the city. The city of Wellington was a city with a population of 87 645. The building that was on fire was a 17 story apartment complex close to the outskirts of the city in a new development. As Megan stood there people in the streets saw her most of the people in the city had seen her as she just towered over everything in sight.

Anthony standing there on Megan's left shoulder shouted, "MEGAN YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING, YOU HAVE TO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE." 


Megan replied, "I intend to." Megan took a step and she entered Wellington.

Her foot was wider than the streets and when she took a step the ground around her just trembled and the trembling was felt for up to 6 blocks. 

"Everyone please move out of the way." When Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard across the city and in the streets, people began to clear the way.


Megan headed towards the new 17 story apartment complex and as she did the area just shook. The building began to sway from Megan's weight and when she got there, she looking down saw that there were many people on the roof. The top of the building just barely reached her knees. Megan then squatted down and extended her right-hand palm up next to the building, and she moved her hand right up against the building.

As Megan's hand gently moved against the building the entire building shook. "Alright, move onto my palm and I will lower you all down." 

The people began to run from the roof over onto Megan's palm, some move quickly others slow. Within minutes the roof was clear, and Megan moved her hand over and across and down into a large parking lot that was across the main street.

She lowered her hand, "Okay everyone." 


The tiny people began to get off her hand, it took a few minutes considering how tiny everyone was now to Megan. Megan lifted her hand and she adjusted herself and she saw that the top 4 floors were untouched but under the top 4 floors, several floors were on fire.

Megan moved back a bit slowly, making sure the way was clear. It was easy for her considering there the apartment complex was next to a large massive parking lot. Megan did crush several cars which she did try to avoid doing but it was impossible.

 "Hold on Anthony, I'm going to try something."


 Anthony held on as Megan leaned in, she took a deep breath and she began to blow. As Megan blew her breath sounded like a strong wind and she was blowing hard enough to put the fire out. From her breath, she blew out several windows on the apartment complex. She blew twice and within a minute she had put out the fire. Megan then stood up and as she did she looked around. Megan looked across the city of Wellington. Megan then looked down and around, she saw tiny people standing there, some were running away from her. As Megan was standing there she was easily seen across the city as she was standing there.

Megan then took a step and she looked back the way she came and she noticed that as she had entered Wellington her foot left marks as her foot sank into the pavement several feet cause of her weight. Megan then took another step and as she did she noticed that when she took a step the ground around her shook as vehicles in the parking lot flew up into the air a few feet.

Megan then softly said, "Oh my gosh Anthony, I'm too large for this city. Let us leave."

 As Megan turned she stopped and she stood there. As she stood there the people in the city were looking up her massive backside. Megan then headed out of the city and as she was leaving the city the ground around her just shook and trembled. In under a minute Megan had left Wellington and as she left Wellington she increased her walking speed and was now once again walking across the countryside.

Megan walked for a good 10 minutes, she stopped. There was a large open field, she walked onto it, and she looked around. To her left was a small farm, only a quarter-mile away. To her left was a small Hamlet and behind her about a half-mile away was another Hamlet. Both Hamlets had 7 to 8 houses. Now adjacent to her was a town a small town with a population of around 800.

Megan looked around and said, "Anthony, let us rest here a bit." 

As Megan was standing there the people in the town saw her and so did the people in the two Hamlets. There were also two other towns with a 5-mile radius and 3 villages with 15 farms. They were all out watching Megan. Megan then laid down onto her stomach and as she did the ground around her trembled. Anthony looked at the time it was already 9:30 pm.

Megan then said, "Anthony let's stay the night and get some sleep. Tomorrow morning I will take you where ever you want to go. You may sleep on me where ever you want."

Anthony said loudly, "I WOULD LOVE TO GO AND HAVE SOME FUN ON YOU MEGAN LLOYD." 

Megan nodded and Anthony ran down her back.

Anthony reached Megan's booty, he stopped as he looked up at her bum which to him were like town large massive hills. Anthony then ran up Megan's left bum cheek and as he got to the top he ran towards her thighs. Anthony stopped and he looked around. He then ran towards her left hip and he looked out towards the small farm. He was high enough that he was looking down a bit towards the farm. As Anthony was looking towards the farm which was a quarter-mile away he could see that there were people out. Anthony then saw a couple of people slowly coming towards Megan. He figured that there is no way they would come close, he figured that they just wanted a closer look. Anthony then turned and he headed across Megan's left bum cheek. He then looked down her massive left thigh and as he did he saw the small Hamlet there a quarter-mile from Megan's foot. Anthony could see several people out and about and he let out a laugh. Megan then lifted her legs at the knees and she held them there.

Megan then turned her head, "Anthony, just be careful not to get lost between my bum cheeks. You can play in there and enjoy yourself. If you want you can sleep on my jiggle bum." 

When Megan spoke her voice just thundered across the land to a radius of 8 miles. Everyone around heard her and she did not care at all. Anthony ran across her left bum cheek and he stopped. He looked up her back to her head, he then took out his cell and turned on the flash and he slid down the slope and went down between Megan's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Anthony slides down and as he did he was between them massive bum cheeks. Anthony took several breaths, he just loved it there between the bum cheeks of Megan Lloyd. Anthony just loved the smell and it was turning him on. Anthony stopped and he just hung there with the walls of Megan's bum cheeks holding him gently there. Anthony was excited in there, he had his flash on and he was looking around.

Megan lifted her head and she looked back, she reached back with her right hand and gently felt her bum to see if she could feel Anthony.

Megan then said, "Oh my tiny Anthony, I find it so exciting that you are between my bum cheeks, to me it is such a turn-on." 


Megan then took her hand away and she faced forwards. Megan then began to squeeze her massive thighs, she still had her legs bent at the knees. Megan then moved her thighs apart and she brought them together. She again opened her thighs and again brought them together and squeezed. Megan began to do this a bit faster and as she was doing this her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex just jiggled. Anthony was sure feeling it there between Megan's bum cheeks and he turned and faced the wall of Megan's left cheek. Each time Megan's thighs came together and she squeezed her cheeks squeezed a bit and Anthony felt it. He was now so excited that he began to shout and Megan let out a loud thunderous moan that was heard for up to 10 miles.

Anthony then had a massive orgasm there between Megan's bum cheeks and as he had one Megan had a massive orgasm there while lying on her stomach. As Megan had her massive orgasm she stretched out her legs and gave a kick and as she did her thighs and bum cheeks just jiggled and Anthony slide down to the bottom.

  Megan then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT!!"

Megan then squeezed her bum cheeks and she held the squeeze for a few seconds, she then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled.  Anthony deep between Megan's bum cheeks was screaming and shouting for joy.


    Megan Lloyd in her skin tight pantyhose spandex.

   After a good 10 minutes Anthony had crawled out and when he did it was the night it was 11:20 pm. There was a full moon so he was able to see. He felt his world move as Megan moved a bit and she lifted her head and Anthony gave a shout. He again shouted at the top of his lungs and Megan turned her head.

Anthony shouted, "MEGAN. I'M GOING TO SLEEP HERE ON YOUR LEFT BUM CHEEK." 


Megan nodded and said, "Okay Anthony, have a good night and I will sleep here." 


Megan folded her arms and she put her head down and Anthony laid down there right in the middle of her left bum cheek. He was excited, he had an orgasm on a woman he found so attractive, he figured she had one too and the thought excited him. He knew there that his life and world has changed, his girlfriend was a 700-foot giant. Anthony laid down on his back and he lay there looking at the stars and he fell asleep.

He woke up a good 45 minutes later, he opened his eyes and he was hearing several dogs from the two Hamlets barking and howling. From the farm, he was hearing a couple more. He then sat up and he was also hearing several Coyotes howling. Not sure how many he figured there were several groups. The area had a large Coyote population. The several groups of Coyotes howling and the several dogs barking sure made a lot of noise. Megan woke up and she lifted her head and she looked around. To Megan, the Coyotes howling and the dogs barking sounded very high pitched and faint. To Megan, they sounded like a swarm of mosquitoes. 

"Oh for crying out loud."  thundered Megan."

Megan then let a thunderous fart rip. It sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it thundered across the land and sky. The thunderous fart just rattled the windows on the farm houses and the windows on the houses in both Hamlets just rattled along with the windows in the town adjacent to Megan. The thunderous fart lasted a good 3 seconds. Then there was silence across the land.