- Text Size +

Megan Lloyd then flexed her bum cheeks and as she did Anthony felt it and he shouted for joy but Megan's bum cheeks completely muffled his shouts. Megan giggled as she looked back onto her bum with her head turned to the right. She looked back at her bum out of the corner of her right eye and she giggled again as she again flexed her voluptuous bum cheeks. The people on the Golden Gate Bridge just watched as Megan was having some fun. Anthony came out from between Megan's bum cheeks and he ran across Megan's right bum cheek and he stood there. Anthony looked up at Megan's back and he saw that Megan was looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her right eye. Megan smiled as she saw Anthony and she giggled and Anthony waved to her.  


 Megan spoke, "I see you, I see you my tiny Anthony."


 Anthony shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD."


 He then began to run around there on Megan's right bum cheek and as he did Megan giggled as she was watching him. Megan then looked forward and as she did she with her left hand flipped her long blonde hair back and Anthony felt the wind from it. Anthony looked around, and he was still in awe of Megan Lloyd his Giant 700-foot-tall girlfriend. Anthony then looked up and around and he saw that there were people on the Golden Gate Bridge looking at him. He then looked across Megan's 171-foot wide bum, he then looked up Megan's back to her head then he looked down Megan's thighs. Anthony then for a good 30 minutes was playing on Megan's bum and as he did he went down between her bum cheeks several times and as he did he disappeared from view. Megan had folded her arms and she fell asleep there next to the Golden Gate Bridge.


  Anthony looking up at Megan's back saw that she had fallen asleep so he ran across Megan's left bum cheek cause he was now on her left bum cheek he slid down the slope and slid down between Megan's bum cheeks and as he did he disappeared from view. Anthony just loved it there between Megan's bum cheeks. He wiggled there between her massive bum cheeks and he slid down even more as he did he was in darkness and it was so quiet in there as her bum cheeks muffled all outside noise. Anthony was in darkness except for a little light coming in and he was in total quiet as all outside noise was being blocked. Anthony just loved the smell as he took several deep breaths in there. Anthony then began to claw at the walls of Megan's massive bum cheeks, he was so excited.


 Anthony then began to shout,  "GIANT MEGAN LLOYD, GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOOYD, YOU ARE SO AWESOME MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT MEGAN LLOYD!!! MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT."


 Anthony then began to crawl around in there deep between Megan's bum cheeks. He was crawling around in there for a while and he dozed off a bit. Anthony woke up and for a few seconds he panicked as he did not know where he was he checked his watch and realized where he was. He realized he was between the bum cheeks of Megan Lloyd. He looked at his watch and realized that he had fallen asleep, that he was sleeping for almost 40 minutes. Anthony then began to crawl up the walls of Megan's bum cheeks and in a few minutes, he came out from between Megan's bum cheeks. As he came out he was feeling some strong winds and he saw that the sky was dark and there were lots of clouds. He went up the slope of Megan's left bum cheek and he was now feeling some strong winds. The sky and the area were dark, and he checked the weather and saw the news alert that there was a hurricane that was heading toward San Francisco. Anthony then looked up Megan's back and saw that she was still asleep. Anthony then began to run up Megan's left bum cheek then up her back and as he did he was feeling that the winds were now stronger. He saw that the hurricane had arrived and the water in the area was now larger waves.  


 Megan woke up she opened her eyes and she lifted her head and as she did Anthony saw it Megan lifted her shoulder and Anthony shouted to Megan as he was now coming up onto her left shoulder from the back. He shouted again at the top of his lungs and Megan heard him. Megan looked around and saw the hurricane and she began to get up and Anthony held on. Megan stood up and looked around and she saw that the hurricane had arrived at the San Francisco area. Anthony moved close to Megan's neck and he checked his cell about the hurricane. The Hurricane was a category 2 and Megan saw that the winds had picked up. Anthony was still checking his cell on the news about the hurricane and as he did he saw a news clip about a large cruise yacht that was out at sea and the storm was tossing the large yacht about.  


 Anthony shouted, "HEY, MEGAN LOOK OUT THERE THAT WAY JUST BEYOND THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE THERE A LARGE CRUSE YACHT IS STUCK OUT THERE. THEY ARE ON THE NEWS. THE YACHT IS 155 FEET LONG AND THERE ARE 245 PEOPLE ON BOARD."


 Megan replied, "I see the ship. I can save them hold on Anthony."


 Megan then headed out to see towards the large cruise yacht and as she did the water level slowly began to rise on her. The yacht was 4 miles out to sea and the large waves were throwing the ship about and everyone on the ship was inside. Then one of the people on the cruise yacht saw Megan coming towards them and they shouted. Megan was almost at the ship and the water level was now at her stomach level. Megan reached the ship and she looked down at the ship. Megan lowered her right hand down into the water and she moved her hand under the cruise ship she grabbed the large cruise yacht and as she grabbed the body of the ship the ship shook. The people on the lower decks heard as Megan's gigantic fingers and thumb grabbed the large cruise yacht. Megan then lifted the cruise yacht out of the water and as she did all 245 people on board felt the ship being lifted into the air. Megan lifted the ship to her face and she looked at it as she held the ship. The large cruise yacht was like a toy boat to Megan.


  As Megan looked at the large cruise yacht she saw that several people were looking at her. Megan as she looked at the large cruise yacht thought for a moment that all those people were entirely at her mercy. If she wanted to she could just drop the ship or just throw it or just close her hand and crush part of the ship and there is nothing anyone can do to stop her. As the people looked out at Megan they were looking at her gigantic face and everyone on the cruise yacht was both scared and relieved at the same time. Megan then smiled at the people there on the cruise yacht. 


 Megan then spoke, "You are all safe. Don't be scared, I won't let anything happen to you."


 Now when Megan spoke, her thunderous voice was heard by everyone on the cruise yacht and her voice shook and rattled the windows on the cruise yacht. Megan then moved the yacht over to her side and she was now holding the ship to her side at her right side off to the side of her head. Megan then began to head towards the land. As Megan was heading towards the shore people on the large cruise yacht cheered for joy. It was an awesome sight to see Megan Lloyd a 700-foot tall Giant carrying a large cruise yacht to shore in a category 2 hurricane. After a few minutes, Megan reached the shore and secured the cruise yacht so that it was secure and she then headed away from the area. Megan looked around and she then decided to head down south. Megan then headed out to sea and took several steps so that she was at least 2000 to 3000 feet from the shore.


 Megan then began to head down south through the hurricane which had now increased to a category 3 hurricane. The Hurricane winds were at 130 mph and they were affecting everything but no effect on Megan. Megan Lloyd was walking gracefully south through the ocean in a category 3 hurricane which was not affect her at all and she was a sight to behold.