- Text Size +

Megan Lloyd then headed across the countryside and as she did Anthony held on, he was still standing. Anthony sat down and took in the view at the height he was at. Anthony was wondering where Megan was going now as she said nothing.


 Megan spoke, "Anthony, I'm going to head to San Francisco. I want to see the Golden Gate Bridge."


  Anthony shouted, "YEAH, THAT IS GREAT. NOW I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT FROM A GIANTESS POINT OF VIEW."


 Anthony got excited, Megan is now going to head to a very populated area. The thought excited him a lot. Now that Megan was now a 700-foot Giant, she was being monitored on satellite and the government was letting people in her path know where she was going. It was all over the news and since Megan was the world's only real Giant she was on every news channel. Billions of people around the world were watching live footage of Megan Lloyd as she was now heading west into the state of California. As Megan Lloyd was walking the ground around her just shook and trembled with each step she took. Now as Megan entered California she headed towards the city of San Francisco and soon her path was shown that she was heading towards the city of San Francisco.  


  From her left shoulder, Anthony saw that large area of the Redwood forests of California, and Megan was heading right towards the tall trees. Within minutes Megan entered the large Redwood forests and she was walking through the forest. Now as Megan was walking through the large forest she was a sight to behold, as she just towered over the tall trees. She was a sight to see, as the tall 250 to 300-foot-tall trees didn't even reach her crotch. The tall 250 to 300-foot-tall trees swayed and some snapped in her path as she was walking through the large redwood forest. Now Anthony was looking down at these 300-foot tall trees and sitting on Megan's left shoulder he was way above these trees. Megan crossed the large forest in 5 minutes and she continued her walk toward the city of San Francisco.


  Now an alert went out across the San Francisco bay area throughout Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, and San Jose. Millions of People in the Bay area were in wait for Megan's arrival and then they saw her coming. She was a sight to behold a huge 700-foot tall blonde Goddess in tights coming upon their area. Now Megan was so large that she was easily seen as far away as 35 miles. Now Megan was coming upon the city of Oakland and the cities of the Bay area, she was still 3 miles away.


Megan Llloyd spoke, "I AM A GIANT."


 When Megan spoke her thunderous voice was heard up to 15 miles away as it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Megan at the same time slowed down her walk and she came to a stop. Looking down she saw small communities and a network of roads, streets and highways all ahead of her. Megan as she was standing there her massive form was now seen by millions upon millions of people. 


 Megan then began to walk and as she did the entire area was watching her. Megan slowed down as she looked out across Oakland. Megan then entered the city of Oakland walking on Highway 24 and she continued down this highway and others connected to it that lead through the city of Oakland. Now as Megan was walking through the city of Oakland millions of people were out watching and taking pictures. Megan was walking nice and slow and as she did the ground around her just trembled with each step she took. Now vehicles were getting out of her way making the path clear for her. Also, the Police Force of Oakland was helping her. As Megan was making her way through Oakland the ground trembling was felt across most of the city. Now seeing Megan Lloyd was sure a sight to behold. 


 Thousands of people across Oakland were screaming and shouting at the top of their lungs, "MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT."


  A news helicopter came up next to Megan to her left side and the cameraman got a good live feed of Anthony there on her left shoulder and millions upon millions of people saw Anthony there on Megan's left shoulder. Anthony stood there and waved to the helicopter and he then began to walk around there on Megan's left shoulder. Anthony looked so small there next to Megan's head that just towered above him like a tall building. The news helicopter moved back behind Megan a good 500 feet and the cameraman got a good shot of Megan from behind. The helicopter was at Megan's waist level and the cameraman focused on Megan's voluptuous bum and thighs in their skin-tight pantyhose spandex. Each time Megan took a step her thighs and bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex just jiggled. This was shown live for a good minute. The cameraman then did a live shot up Megan's back to her head and her long blonde hair was seen hanging down her back.


  Megan was nearing the Bay and as she did she entered the Bay of San Francisco Bay and she began to walk through it. Megan was heading towards California. The water in the Bay was quite low. Megan walked past Treasure Island and continued towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Anthony saw the Golden Gate Bridge up ahead and looking to his left he saw the city of San Francisco. Megan stopped and she looked around to her left was San Francisco and just up ahead a few thousand feet away was the Golden Gate Bridge. Megan then headed towards the Golden Gate Bridge and she neared the land that connected to the Golden Gate Bridge. She arrived at 999 Marine Drive and looked to her left and saw 999 Marine Drive as she looked to her right she saw the Golden Gate Bridge extend across the bay to the other side. There were several thousand people there all watching Megan.  


 Megan then took a few steps away from the shore and stopped, and she turned and was facing the Golden Gate Bridge. Megan looked down at the cars and people on the bridge and she then turned and laid down on her stomach right next to about a good 300 feet off to the side of the Golden Gate Bridge. She was at least 1000 feet off north of 999 Marine Drive San Francisco. As Megan Lloyd laid down on her stomach the area shook and the people felt it. Megan was lying in the Bay of San Francisco on her stomach. Where she was lying the water level was 60 to 65 feet deep. Her thighs, bum cheeks, back and shoulders and head were above the waters. As Megan was lying there on her stomach next to the Golden Gate Bridge thousands of people that were out walking on the bridge were now looking down at the young blonde Giantess as she was lying on her stomach.


  As the people on the shore from 999 Marine Drive were all looking up at Megan's massive backside as she was lying on her stomach. Now as Megan Lloyd was lying there on her stomach a good 300 feet away from the Golden Gate Bridge a news helicopter was flying overhead doing live news footage of Megan.  


  Anthony spoke, "MEGAN. DO YOU MIND IF I PUT ON A SHOW FOR THE PEOPLE?"


 Megan replied, "Go ahead. I will do one too. I will make thunder in a minute."


 

Anthony knew what Megan meant and those in the area heard Megan speak but were not sure what she meant by thunder. Anthony was seen running down Megan's back and as he was running Megan looked around. Now Megan sure was a sight to behold as she was just lying there on her stomach. Billions of people across the planet were watching the live footage of Megan Lloyd as she was lying there. They were all watching this man Anthony the only man on the planet this close to the world's only Giant ever. Anthony was nearing Megan's left bum cheek and as he was about to run up onto her bum Megan let a thunderous fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. The fart lasted a few seconds. The windows within a 4-mile radius of Megan just rattled and some cracked. Megan's fart shook many people to the core. Well, Anthony was seen running up onto Megan's left bum cheek and then he was seen running across Megan's left bum cheek. Megan's bum was 171 feet wide, each bum cheek was just massive. Anthony looked like a small bug there on her left bum cheek. 


 Megan then spoke, "My boyfriend Anthony just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is fart and he gets so excited."


  As Megan was speaking her thunderous voice was heard across San Francisco and Oakland and the Bay of San Francisco. Anthony was running across Megan's left bum cheek and as he was billions of people worldwide were watching him. Just then Megan Lloyd let another thunderous fart rip and as she did this one like before just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 10 miles. Windows within a 4 miles radius just rattled and some cracked while some shattered. The sound of Megan's fart shook many people to the core. Now as Megan let her thunderous fart rip at the same time Anthony reached her massive bum cleavage he just lunged forwards onto his stomach and slid down the slope head first down into Megan's massive bum cleavage right between Megan's bum cheeks parted by her black skin tight pantyhose spandex. Anthony disappeared from view as he slid down between Magan's gigantic bum cheeks.


  Anthony slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks and as he did he disappeared from view. Billions of people just watched what was happening. People were wondering what Anthony was doing in there. Megan Lloyd then lifted her legs to the knees and she looked around. Thousands of people were looking down at Megan Lloyd as she was lying there on her stomach next to the Golden Gate Bridge.  Megan lowered her legs at the knees.