- Text Size +

“...The winner, and your new owner for the next week is… Rena-chaaaan!” Mion announced to the club while doing flashy jazz hands towards Rena.


“R-Rena-chan won…?” Keiichi looked towards Rena who was now excitedly fidgeting in place.


“S-so can Rena really take Keiichi-kun home with her? Can she?” Rena squealed. It was clear she could hardly contain herself. She was already making grabby hand gestures toward Keiichi while drool was nearly running down her face.


“Well at least it wasn’t Satoko, who knows what she’d do to me…” Keiichi glanced back towards Satoko with a relieved expression.


Satoko heard this and immediately grit her teeth. “I bet you were thinking something rude just now, Keiichi-san! I’ll have you know I could beat you with my pinky toe right now if I wanted!” Satoko growled, baring her fangs mere centimeters from Keiichi.


“Hey now, calm down!” Mion interfered. “We don’t want our little bug boy pissing himself from us scary girls, now do we? Here, Rena, come pick up your prize,” Mion motioned towards Keiichi.


Being called a prize and considered the property of a teenage girl hundreds of times his size wasn’t the best for his morale, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. He agreed to the rules of the club after all. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. Rena was very caring, maybe a little too caring sometimes. But she would never harm him, right? While Keiichi pondered his predicament, Rena had snapped out of her daze and began inching towards Keiichi, ready to snatch him up like her little prey. Her fingers motioned towards him, beckoning to hold his tiny frame within her grasp.


“A tiny Keiichi-kun… shooo kyuuute~ Can Rena take him home now!? Can she!?” Rena asked as she swiftly grabbed Keiichi off the desk and pulled his whole body toward her soft smooth cheek. The excited high school girl began to rub her possession against her face like a child cuddling with their favorite toy.


“R-Rena…! You’re…. Squashing me…!” Keiichi shouted onto deaf ears, as Rena’s soft skin blocked any trace of his voice. Finally calming down, Rena removed her hand from her cheek, let Keiichi fall into her palm, and brought him down to chest level.


“Alright you two, it’s already pretty late, we’d all better head home,” said Mion, packing up her things in her school bag.


The other girls followed suit while Rena continued to poke and prod every millimeter of the shrunken boy’s body with her curious fingers. To Keiichi, however, the redhead’s petite digits were massive pillars of flesh that constantly battered his poor minuscule body. He was surprised that Rena did seem to take good care of her nails though. A thought briefly crossed his mind that her fingernails might have been sharp enough to leave cuts on him, but he didn't want to find out if that was the case.


“R-Rena-san, we’re leaving, hurry hurry!” called Hanyuu.


“Yeah, you two lovebirds can continue your fun at home!” teased Mion.


“Fufufu, just don’t sit on him accidentally! I’d hate to be him when his bones crack under your big butt~” Satoko giggled sadistically.


"S-Satoko! Don't listen to her, Keiichi-kun! My butt isn't big at all! At all!" Rena's embarrassed expression was too priceless at the moment, Keiichi wished he had his dad's Polaroid camera. Keiichi laughed at Satoko's bleak joke, even if it was at his expense too. It was worth it to see Rena so cutely distraught.


“It seems this will be an interesting week for the two of them... Maybe this strange path will be the right road after all...” muttered Rika under her breath. Satoko looked at Rika quizzically from her mysterious sounding words, and Rika's face quickly changed from serious to her usual moe demeanor. "Nipah~" Rika mewed, as if to change the subject.


Rika, Satoko, and Hanyuu exited the room to begin their walk home together. Only Mion, Rena, and Keiichi remained in the classroom.


“Oiiiiiiiii, Rena-channn~ Can you hear me? Earth to Rena! Let’s go!” Mion called out while snapping her fingers.


“Hauuu? A-ah yes I’m coming! Sorry Mion-chan…” said Rena, finally snapping out of her trance. Her fingers finished their probing and Keiichi was enclosed in the girl’s fist for a brief moment before being placed on the girl’s shoulder.


“Shall we head home, Keiichi-kun~?” Rena said with the cutest smile on her face. Said cute smile almost immediately washed away all the frustration away from her shrunken passenger. Keiichi had been healed many times in the past just from hearing this girl's pleasant voice address him so dearly.


As Rena and Mion began walking home together, with Keiichi in tow, he found the view from this girl’s shoulder to be surreal yet stunning. The material from her school uniform he was sitting on was quite comfy. Rena's hair was the perfect length for him to grab onto safely. It was hard not to be a little excited for the kinds of experiences he’ll have these next seven days, if not a little worried as well.


“Surely she’ll keep me safe. She’s a bit clumsy, but still reliable when you need her. If I had to be the property of one of these girls, I’m glad it was Rena,” Keiichi thought while staring up at the giantess’ massive profile.


A red hue appeared on the boy’s face and his cheeks became hot, but he quickly shook it off. The constant swaying and bobbing up and down from Rena’s walking made Keiichi wonder if this was what riding a giant robot would feel like. He looked down towards the ground and almost immediately became nauseous from the great height. He sat back down on Rena's shoulder and closed his eyes. The pleasant smell of Rena's strawberry shampoo calmed his nerves. With it being summer, the slight scent of Rena's sweat was mixed in to create a very unique and intoxicating aroma Keiichi probably wouldn't have been able to notice in any other situation. He could hear Rena's light breaths as she walked, which helped pace his own breathing. Soon enough, Keiichi opened his eyes again and looked ahead from the shoulder of his beautiful friend, feeling a large range of emotions.


“Alright, see you two tomorrow! Seriously now, try not to squish him, Rena! Hanyuu didn't seem too confident about how durable the spell makes him,” said Mion as she waved goodbye. From this point the paths to their respective homes split. Rena waved goodbye and the two girls parted ways.

“That’s not funny Mion!!” called out Keiichi, shaking his fist, though only Rena could hear his retort.


The redhead let out another giggle, finding it cute to have this boy she long admired be perched on her shoulder, holding onto a strand of her hair for his life. Rena's face became flushed as she realized it would be just the two of them for the time being, and that she would now have to bring him to her house. And that meant him seeing her room, her private space... The more she thought about it, the more visibly flustered Rena got, soon putting her hands to her cheeks to cover her noticeable blush.


A small "Hau..." escaped Rena's lips, and Keiichi looked up at his massive friend.


He wondered what she was thinking about. It was hard for a guy to understand the mind of a girl, but Keiichi felt he could always see what Rena was thinking deep down. The two couldn't deny they had a connection like no other. Which was why Keiichi found it so easy to tease the girl. It had been a couple minutes since either had said a word, and things quickly got stifling without either realizing it. The only things that could be heard were the high school girl's footsteps over the dirt road, and the orchestra of cicadas crying out as the sun went down. Trying to break the awkward silence, Keiichi tried to start up a conversation.


“Ah, so Rena-chan, what… exactly will we be doing this next week? I mean, I figured I’d be staying with you, but… got anything planned? I’m sure there’s plenty we could do to have fun at my size.”


“Ehehe, I’m happy you’re already so accepting of your circumstances Keiichi-kun. Rena has plenty planned for the two of us! You’ll just have to... Wait. And. See~” the cutie redhead attempted to strike a pose and give a wink like she had seen on idol magazines.


“Don’t think I’ll just automatically listen to everything you say just because I’m your ‘property’ or whatever! I’m still my own man after all!” Keiichi proclaimed triumphantly while pounding on his chest with his fist for effect.


While he intended it to be taken in a joking manner, trying to keep the jovial mood going, Rena did not find this as funny.


“Does… does that mean you don’t want to be with me? Does it?” Rena stopped walking for a brief moment and turned to look at the small boy on her shoulder. Her wide-eyed stare drove right through his heart. Her puppy dog eyes even more blindingly cute and hypnotically sympathetic at his size.


“N-no, Rena-chan! That’s not it at all! If… if I had to choose a girl from the club to be shrunken with, it’d be y...” Keiichi began to say before quietly trailing off and looking away flustered. His attempt at covering up his embarrassment failed, and Keiichi quickly regained his composure. "Ahaha look at me saying all this weird mushy stuff! That spell must have messed with my head a bit, and who seriously talks about 'shrinking' anyways? What is this, a sci-fi movie?" the boy laughed uncharacteristically. His blabbering only seemed to give his real feelings away even further.


Rena saw through Keiichi's bad cover up and immediately perked herself back up.


“Hauuuuu, I’m so glad to hear that Keiichi-kun~!” she cooed. “We’re almost home, I can’t wait for you to see what I have planned! You’re just as excited as I am, right? Right?"


“R-right….” Keiichi replied. Whatever this giantess had planned for him, he knew he wouldn’t be getting out of this punishment game easily.


As the two high school students made their way to the girl’s house, each was filled with varying feelings on this upcoming week together…


The sun had nearly set on the quiet little town of Hinamizawa by the time Rena and Keiichi made it to her modest home. The sky was filled with vibrant purple and blood orange hues. The cicadas' cries had died down slightly. Rena walked up to the front door and before grabbing her key, looked over at Keiichi still perched on her shoulder. He had continued to hang onto her hair the entire route home, and bobbed up and down with each of her large steps. Rena thought this was admittedly very cute, and while she certainly wouldn’t let him fall if it came down to it, she liked that playful sense of danger it brought to the whole situation. She always thought Keiichi was adorable even before he had shrunk, but the shrinking just accentuated how huggable he was.


Rena’s feelings for Keiichi were as subtle as his, which was to say, not very. She loved him, and considered him her closest friend. Keiichi played dumb, but he could easily tell just by her affectionate stares and overwhelming kindness that she carried strong feelings towards him as well. Catching her staring longingly at him during class, regularly making him lunches and dinners, and walking with him to and from school every day wasn’t just a normal friendship. However, Keiichi never knew how to properly respond to such strong feelings, so he would regularly tease her, despite his feelings deep down being quite similar. He loved her as well, and knew that if he had to spend the rest of his life in this small hick town, he was glad it could be with a girl like Rena.


This week, the ball was in Rena’s court. The two would be forced to interact and be around each other more than ever before. Further, Keiichi would literally have to rely on Rena for the most basic of things, meaning she could more easily break the status quo the two had kept up for months. The wall Keiichi put up that made him want to tease her would be no more. If anything, Rena would be doing the teasing! Rena promised herself that this week, she would be more forward, more assertive, and she wouldn’t take “no” for an answer!


Rena finally inserted the key into the old sliding wooden door and walked into the entrance way. Her house was not fancy by any means, but it wasn't necessarily a shanty either. It still, however, looked very imposing to the tiny boy.


“I’m home!” Rena called out.


“T-thanks for having me…” Keiichi meekly whimpered out while Rena bent down to remove her well-worn shoes.


After slipping out of her loafers and placing them near the door, Rena swiftly walked towards her room, passing the living quarters where her father lay drunkenly passed out on the floor. She nor Keiichi paid him any attention. Both of their minds were too preoccupied with what was going to happen next.


Before opening the door to her room, Rena stopped upon a sudden realization. “T-this is the first time I’ll be having a boy in my room, and it's Keiichi-kun of all people…” she murmured. Her cheeks flushed a bright red and her gaze met with Keiichi still clinging to her uniform and hair.


“Ah… well I’m honored, really! Just wish it was under different circumstances, haha” Keiichi joked.


“No, I’m actually glad it happened like this. You being in my room at normal size, i-it would have been too much to handle! Too much!” Rena said as she shyly looked away, remembering some made up scenarios in her head. Rena confidently slid the door to her room open and paused before stepping inside, letting Keiichi take in his new environment. For a moment, Rena felt a similar feeling to introducing a pet to its new home. She had to remind herself that Keiichi was still a growing young man! Even if he didn't look it right now...


As the sun almost completely vanished from the horizon, it became increasingly dark outside. Rena finally stepped inside the unlit room, tossing her school bag to the side and pulling the cord to the ceiling light. An artificial warm light filled the tiny room. The bubbly high school girl's living quarters was surprisingly plain for the kind of eccentric person she was, Keiichi thought. Though he did immediately notice her massive collection of stuffed animals and plushies of various characters stacked in a corner. Not just standard cute mascot characters either. He knew Rena had a strange sense of "kyute" already though. Some bizarre trinkets she most certainly got from cheap gachpon machines and garbage dump diving adorned nearby shelves. A strewn sock or two laid on the tatami floor, but other than that it was relatively neat and tidy. The smell was… well it was quite nice to say the least. It smelled just like Rena, but even more powerful, if that made sense. Keiichi’s body tensed up as shivers went up his spine. Whatever aroma it was, he liked it. It combined with the natural smell of this old wooden house to create a very unique feeling.


“Wow, Rena! You have a really nice room,” Keiichi felt compelled to say. His mind was too clouded for him to think of any other adjectives other than “nice”.


“T-thank you… I’m glad you like it… Hauu… I guess I finally took you home, huh Keiichi-kun, huh~” Rena said, realizing her oft-used phrase had finally come true.


Keiichi laughed at this attempt at humor, even if her breathy tone made him a little nervous. Giving a calm smile, Rena plucked Keiichi off her shoulder and set him gently on the desk she used for homework and other things. Turning on the desk lamp, and literally putting the shrunken boy into the spotlight by doing so, Rena sat down at her desk and stared down at Keiichi.


The mere centimeters-tall boy was just under chest level with his captress. At Keiichi’s normal height, Rena’s breasts were a modest size. Not as big as the twins’, but easily surpassing most other girls he knew. But right now, to him, they were bigger than any he had ever seen even in the most erotic of magazines. And staring up at them only made them look more imposing. Rena’s body cast a large shadow in front of Keiichi. If it wasn’t for the harsh light of the desk lamp above him, she would have eclipsed all other light in the room with just the upper half of her body. The size of her breasts nearly created an overhang that Keiichi could walk under if he wanted. At his height, they seemed almost impossibly heavy, yet effortlessly hung themselves above him, almost mocking him. From Keiichi's perspective on her shoulder eariler, it was too hard to tell their exact size, but he had definitely noticed them jutting out from her uniform quite a bit.


Of course, Rena wasn't putting his line of sight intentionally on her chest, right? "Does she even realize what she's doing to me!?" Keiichi screamed in his head.


All while these thoughts were swirling in Keiichi’s head, Rena was still staring down at him, clearly noticing his obvious fixation on her chest. It made her happy he was giving her his undivided attention, but this was a little too much! Her ears felt hot, and she could feel blood rushing to her cheeks, now completely flushed. She needed to say something quickly! Still unsure of how she should break his trance, Rena continued to look at her little crush longingly. Squinting her eyes, she focused on his features. Keiichi wasn’t muscular per say, but he did have a well-defined and toned chest. His hair was soft, his face smooth and chin angled just right. He always had a determined look on his face that was so cool to Rena. But right now… well that coolness just made him even more cute in her eyes!


At that moment, Rena realized that her mouth was… watering? It’s true she had packed a light lunch, and didn’t have dinner yet, but looking at Keiichi somehow gave her the same feeling as looking at a delicious hot meal. Rena shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. The resulting motion shook her breasts as well, snapping Keiichi out of his trance. The two had now sat there for nearly a minute without a word, and things felt a little awkward. One of them had to break the tension.


“So uhh, Rena…” Keiichi started. “...I’m pretty famished! How about we make some grub? I’d love to try your amazing cooking at this size!” The boy looked away as he said this, probably realizing that he had been way too noticeable in his staring contest with her chest.


“S-sure, Keiichi-kun. Let’s go make some dinner! Ah, but you will just have to watch, you’re more likely to become an ingredient if I let you help, hehe~”


And with that, the two left for the kitchen to make some dinner together.
Chapter End Notes: