- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

“Jesus, who’s penis are we on?” Rebecca said with a nervous laugh, still cradling the crying and hyperventilating body of Ashley. She could see why her niece was so upset, the duo were incredibly tiny after all. Glancing at her phone, Rebecca was stunned to see she was a millimeter tall. This was by far the smallest she had ever been. “Holy crap,” she mumbled. “Why are we so small?”

“I made a mistake!” Ashley said defensively. “I wasn’t paying attention when I set the size. Then this guy just locked it and we’re stuck like this till he decides to grow us back.”

Realizing she still hadn’t said anything yet to their giant temporary captor, Rebecca again glanced down at her phone. “Huh, says his name is Colin,” she said with a pause. “No last name though. Do you know who..”

“WELL, HOW’S MY NEW TOY LIKE BEING DOWN THERE?” the giant asked with a laugh, still clearly on his power trip. The giant head of his cock pulsed underneath their tiny bodies. “HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING A FREAKING MILLIMETER TALL?  MORE THAN YOUR SEXY LITTLE FRIEND, I HOPE!”

Rebecca rolled her eyes hearing this. She had only used the size hookup app with her husband, but had heard stories about nerdy, loser guys going nuts using it. She sighed and began typing out a message to send to him. The message explained that she came to help comfort Ashley and that Ashley was not feeling well. She also kindly asked if he could return them to normal size. As she was finishing typing out her message, his titanic, booming voice interrupted. “OH SHIT, YOUR NAME’S REBECCA TOO? THAT’S MY MOM’S NAME.”

That voice sent a chill down Rebecca’s spine. She froze as she listened to not only the amplified sound of his voice, but also his cadence. She then looked down at her phone and saw the distance Colin lived from Ashley: nine miles away from Ashley, the same as Rebecca. “Ashley,” Rebecca said with a quiver in her voice. “Who’s penis are we on?” Her fears and suspicions were seemingly confirmed when Ashley began to cry and looked away. “Ashley, are we on my son’s penis right now?” she said, her voice cracking as she felt she already knew the answer.

Rebecca wanted to vomit. Ashley’s crying was enough of an answer for her. “Oh god,” she said, putting her hands on her knees and gagging. “How…how did you do this?!” she shouted.

“I didn’t know!” cried Ashley. “He didn’t tell me his last name, how the fuck should I have known?!”

“You didn’t ask for a damn picture?! You were willing to shrink yourself and be used as a damn sex toy!”

“Hey!” Ashley yelled back. “You’re the one that convinced me to try the app!”

“Yeah I told you to try and meet a guy,” Rebecca responded. “I didn’t want you to become a sex toy for your cous….”

“YOU KNOW, I THINK YOU TWO LITTLE TOYS ARE STILL A BIT TOO BIG,” Colin said with a malicious laugh. Both Rebecca and Ashley ceased their argument and looked up in fear. “BY THAT I MEAN, I CAN STILL SEE YOU.” They watched in horror as the giant college student grabbed his phone and began to type something out. “LET’S CHANGE THAT!”

Feeling that uncomfortable and terrifying shrinking sensation in their guts, neither Ashley or Rebecca could react as they quickly dwindled down even smaller. Much smaller. If Colin had been a giant titan before, no he might as well have been a god. He grinned as the two women who stood no taller than a millimeter in height, shrunk right out of view. “Oh my god,” he whispered, feeling his cock get even harder at the sheer eroticism of this. “That’s so fucking hot.”

The shrunken duo of Ashley and Rebecca finally stopped shrinking when they reached a near microscopic size. Colin’s body was essentially that of a large state or small country now. The wrinkled, pink head of his erect penis, there the miniaturized pair were stranded now stretched on to the horizon. The giant slit was essentially that of the Grand Canyon to Ashley and Rebecca. “Holy shit,” Ashley mumbled, as she stared off into the abyss before her.

It was now Rebecca’s turn to fall to her knees and begin to weep. In her frustration, she began to rock back and forth on the spongy, pink head of the penis belonging to the young man she gave birth to. “Oh no, this is wrong!” she wailed. “This can’t be happening, it’s not real.” The aroma from her son’s penis was no overwhelming, and made her gag again.

Before either Rebecca or Ashley could say anything, Colin’s voice interrupted. The giant was clearly having the time of her life at the moment. “FUCK, SEND ME PICTURES, YOU TWO TINY SLUTS! I WANT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE DOWN THERE!”

Feeling like she had no other option, Ashley sighed. She then whipped out her tiny phone and began to shoot pictures. The foreskin looming out in the distance across the head of Colin’s cockhead looked like a mountain range. She also started taking photos of the giant, canyonlike slit near her feet.

“What the..are you seriously doing what he says?!” shouted Rebecca. “That is sick!”

Ashley was done. She had been hearing criticism from her aunt constantly. She knew she fucked up and was horrified at everything that had happened. “Well, what the fuck are we supposed to do?!” she shouted, as she continued to take and send pictures. “He can do literally anything to us, I’m gonna do whatever I can to grow back to normal.” She then proceeded to turn the camera on herself and made sure her naked chest was in the shot, but her face and any identifying features were not visible. To Rebecca’s horror, she snapped the picture and sent it off. “You know what he wants, if you want to grow back anytime soon, I suggest you do the same.”

Feeling defeated, it soon dawned on Rebecca that there was no other way for her to get out of this. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, but knew it was what needed to bet done. Against every one of her instincts, the frustrated and desperate Rebecca began snapping pictures herself. One of these also included, like Ashley, a picture of her bare breasts.

These photographs were not lost on Colin. The now titanic college student, at least compared to his shrinkees, moaned, admiring the pictures his tiny lovers had taken. “OH FUCK, THAT’S SO HOT,” he mumbled, and carelessly began pumping his cock with his free hand. This was just a sexual, naughty action in Colin’s mind. He wasn’t thinking of the danger he was putting Ashley and Rebecca through.

Both Rebecca and Ashley screamed as they found themselves being tossed around on top of the cock head. Their miniscule bodies were trying desperately to cling to the microscopic wrinkles on the spongy head, but the motions of Colin’s wrist were throwing their forms up and down into the air.

“Make him stop!” screamed Rebecca. The shrunken mother took a weird landing on the surface, and began tumbling towards the Grand Canyon like slit on the top of her son’s penis. Ashley watched in horror as her absolutely tiny aunt tumbled over the edge and into the abyss of Colin’s penis. She could hear the fading scream of her aunt shouting “help meeeee” as the giant girthy organ swallowed it’s mother like a pint-sized snack.

“Shit, it just fucking ate her!” Ashley screamed, leaping to her feet and grabbing her cell phone. She frantically began messaging Colin, alerting him of what had just happened and where her “friend” had just disappeared from. She sent off the message and waited for his response.

Seconds later, Colin moaned loudly. “WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? I ATE HER WITH MY COCK?!” he said with a narcissistic, uncaring laugh. It was a laugh that sent chills down Ashley’s spine, and not just from the sheer volume of his voice. “SHE’S SO TINY I DIDN’T EVEN FEEL HER. ACTUALLY, YOU BOTH ARE,” he said as his pumps slowed as he exhaled deeply.

“Can you let her out?  We need to get out of here!” Ashley fired off in a text. She hated how manic and desperate she shouted, but this was getting urgent. As of right now, both her and Rebecca were durable. But with Colin in control of their settings, he could change that at any moment. She could only assume Rebecca was in Colin’s balls right now. If he decided to edit their settings, he could cause his own mother to drown in his seminal fluid. The thought terrified Ashley.

She heard Colin give another subtle laugh as he checked his phone. He wanted his tiny “girlfriend” to join her older, milfy friend. “YOU KNOW,” he said. “IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR FRIEND BACK, YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO IN AND GET HER YOURSELF!”

Ashley felt rage boiling away inside her upon hearing this. She glanced back and forth from her phone, to the giant, pulsing slit in front of her. “I can’t believe I’m about to fucking do this!” she muttered to herself. Taking a deep breath to hype herself up, Ashley’s legs were shaking, as she walked to the edge of her cousin’s giant slit. While frozen in fear on the edge, Colin squeezed his cock again. He couldn’t see Ashley, and was just going off of their message exchanges. But as he did this, he knocked Ashley free, sending her body screaming and flailing into the cavern that was his penis.

--

Due to how absolutely tiny Ashley was, being not visible to the naked eye, it took her nearly ten minutes to descend down her cousin’s urethra towards the vast, white ocean that was his testicles. The scent and heat disgusted her, and it took all her self-control and focus not to lose consciousness. The tiny woman screamed in horror as she felt herself falling into the pool of Colin’s cum.

The feeling of these two worthless toys trapped inside his reproductive system was extremely enticing to Colin. He decided to refrain from causing himself to orgasm. He knew his tinies were so tiny that he didn’t want to lose them. What he ended up doing was walking down to the gas station on the corner, and picking up a six pack of cheap beer. Still living at home, he didn’t like to drink around the house very much, cause he felt like his mom was judging him. Good thing she wasn’t around right now.

Sitting back down on the bed, Colin cracked open one of the cold, lite beers. Taking a long swig, he sighed and laid back, turning on the T.V. and starting to flip channels. While doing this, he continued to play with his cock, keeping himself semi-erect and making sure to gently squeeze his ballsack.

While Colin was nice and relaxed on the hotel bed, the two shrunken women inside of his testicles were having a much more difficult time. Ashley was treading the fluid inside of her cousin, successfully able to keep her head above water. She had been calling out, trying her best to find her tiny aunt, but it was useless. She felt totally isolated and was experiencing a sensory overload. It was pitch black so she couldn’t see. The sounds of Colin’s body, as well as the external sound of the T.V. drowned out her voice. The smell and as much as she hated to realize it, the taste, of Colin’s cum was just nauseating. The heat made her want to faint. Ashley screamed as her tiny body began to cry, fearing she was about to slip below the surface.

Ashley didn’t realize it, but that had already happened to Rebecca. By the time Ashley arrived in the balls, Rebecca had already failed at her attempt to tread water. She was currently well below the surface and was motionless. She was unconscious, breathing in her son’s bodily fluid. Normally, she would have drowned. Her son using the app to enhance her bodies durability was the only thing keeping her alive.

Nearly two hours passed, and Colin had successfully killed off the entire six-pack. Being a usual lightweight, he was feeling very drunk. He was just laughing at the random shit he was seeing on the T.V. Glancing down, he saw multiple messages from his tiny “girlfriend” on the SHE app. He drunkenly scrolled through the multiple messages she had sent him while inside of his body. The older milf hadn’t messaged him in a while, but Colin did not care. He didn’t really care what happened to her, he just assumed she was someone he would never talk to again. There was something familiar about her that he just couldn’t put his finger on.

Again looking through the messages Ashley had sent him, the most recent one really got to him. “Let me fucking out now!” it read. Colin bit his lip and drunkenly giggled. “WELL, IF YOU INSIST,” he laughed to himself. Grabbing his pair of boxers, he wrapped them around his now fully erect penis. He began looking at the pictures of Ashley and Rebecca’s tits and breathing heavily, vigorously masturbating.

Ashley’s world soon began to get turned upside down. The sea she was currently floating in was getting more and more violent, waves starting to batter her body. She still had no idea where her aunt was, and only hoped Colin hadn’t removed her durability factor. “Colin staaa…” she said, before another wave of cum washed over her body. She was in a panic and began to flail, trying to get back up to the surface. This went on for about five minutes. As Ashley had been pulled under the water again by another wave, she suddenly felt her body and the liquid around her being shot upward, like she was in a geyser.

Barely able to contain himself, Colin finally unleashed the load of cum he had been holding in for almost three hours. Rather than just spraying all over the room, he wrapped his discarded boxers around the head of his pulsing penis. He briefly thought about finishing in the toilet, but he didn’t want to lose his shrunken playthings.

Blasting both his mother and cousin into his underwear, Colin collapsed back on the bed in exhaustion. He finished the last couple sips of the last beer, and his head hit the pillow. He drifted off to sleep, with his soiled underwear laying on the bed next to him. Both Rebecca and Ashley were trapped in the fiber as their giant captor soon snored loudly.

--

The next morning, Colin woke up confused. He was in a complete daze, but surprisingly not hungover. Usually he had a pounding headache and an urge to vomit. Today he just went to the sink and needed to fill up a glass of water. After stumbling around the room momentarily, the events of the previous night began to race back into his mind. He couldn’t help but smile seeing the pair of underwear, remembering what he had done to it. About a minute later, he looked down at his phone, and saw the app was still running. Then it hit him.

“OH SHIT, YOU’RE BOTH STILL IN THERE AREN’T YOU?!” he said loudly and close to his underwear.

The two women had been stuck in the sticky mess in his underwear and both had been long passed out from exhaustion. What they were not expecting and not looking forward to, was their cousin’s/son’s booming voice startling them awake.

“I’M GONNA SHOWER THEN I’LL GROW YOU TWO SLUTS BACK,” Colin teased walking into the bathroom.

This obviously did not sit well with the two women, particularly Rebecca. She would die of embarrassment, and had no clue what her relationship would be with her son after. She lived with him for God’s sake! Her fear caused her to vomit, and a stomach-full of Colin’s semen came spewing out of her.

“We need to do something!” she cried. “Can’t we grow ourselves back and leave while he’s in the bathroom.”

Scrolling through her phone, Ashley realized this was not the case, he was STILL in control of their settings. Feeling defeated, Ashley looked at Rebecca. “I’ve got an idea. You’ll hate it, but we might be able to stay anonymous.”

Masturbating again in the shower, Colin took longer than usual. Exiting he glanced down at his boxers and laughed. He then looked at his phone, and saw a picture of Rebecca and Ashley’s breasts, with a peculiar message attached to it. “Can you drop your boxers off in the park?  Then walk away and grow us back? This whole anonymous thing is really a turn on.”

Ashley hated sending that message, as it made them sound like they enjoyed it and wanted more. But she and Rebecca had hope that Colin would go for it. They could swallow their pride for a little bit, if it meant there wouldn’t be a lifetime of awkwardness forever around Colin.

“YOU KNOW, THAT’S A PRETTY SEXY IEDA,” Colin said. Grabbing his boxers containing two tiny lifeforms, he walked off towards his car and dropped his dirty underwear on the passenger seat.

Within ten minutes, Colin found an empty park and placed the boxers on the ground. Walking back to his parking lot, he watched in anticipation. He pulled up the settings and FINALLY restored both Rebecca and Ashley to their normal heights. Before his eyes, he saw two naked brunette’s suddenly appear, seemingly out of nowhere. They quickly turned their backs to him and began to run away.

“Hah,” Colin said to himself, placing his hand on his erection hidden by his pants. “Gonna have to use them again.”

After getting home, Ashley ran into the shower and sat down. She didn’t cry, she was just incredibly exhausted and frustrated. She and Rebecca had come to an understanding. They acknowledged that this all was just a freak accident and she didn’t actually intend on being her cousin’s tiny sex toy. The two did end up reconciling, and agreed to NEVER speak of the previous night again.

Not wanting to arouse suspicion, Ashley made plans to go out with Colin to grab a drink the coming weekend. She didn’t want to make it seem liked she hated him, though she was NOT a fan of how he treated women. Out of curiosity, she opened up the SHE app on her phone, as she was having a hard time deleting it. She got a cold chill down her spine, when she saw the words “USER SETTINGS LOCKED” by her name.

Then a text message popped up on her phone from Colin. “BTW I got good news. I’ve got an older girlfriend now.” Ashley rolled her eyes, and felt again like she needed to vomit.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!