- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Tale Of Kimberly Has Not Drawn To A Close Yet. What Will Her Lustful Behavior Do Now?


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Giant, Violent, Body Exploration, Vore, M/f, FM/f

It's been more than a month since Oscar disappeared from the world without a trace. This did not bother Kimberly at all now that she doesn't have to try to hide the fact she's been cheating on him since he's presumed dead or left the country entirely. Nearly every night since he had left for his supposed business trip, Kimberly and Aaron have been seeing each other daily, testing the limits of their libido. 


One particular night, Aaron presented a shrink ray to Kimberly as a means to spice things up. Ever since their fascination with imagining Oscar as a bug to be squished, both have been eager and anxious to play with their sizes. Most nights it's been Kimberly that's been shrinking down, allowing herself to be dominated by Aaron's towering cock. The furthest he'd allowed her to shrink down to is three inches, just under half the size of his johnson. 


One night while straddling his cock, her overbearing lust urged her to reduce down even further. Looking high above to look at Aaron's massive face, she pleads with him. 


"I want to even smaller!" she calls out. 


Aaron opens his eyes, peering down at the tiny woman massaging her throbbing cock with her body. "I'm sorry babe, but I don't want to risk crushing you." He lets out a little laugh as he shakes his pelvis just enough to make his cock and the woman straddling it bounce up and down. Despite his rejection, Kimberly desperately wants to go even further. 


The next night, she hatches a plan. During another night of intense intercourse, she tells Aaron that she's going to be gone by the time he wakes up in the morning, and that she's going to be gone the whole day. However, that's a lie. 


Having put sleeping drugs into Aaron's drink before having sex, he is out cold after a couple hours of sex, leaving Kimberly wide awake as she stands before him next to his bed. He is sprawled out, completely naked. Her eyes draw their attention to his limp, yet massive cock. With her heart beating faster, she wastes no more time. Having her own shrink ray (with a protective shielding around it) she crawls up onto the bed, and shrinks down to a foot tall. Crawling onto the giant's waist, she half expected a reaction, but the sleeping drugs are working well.


On all fours, she crawls towards his groin, going through his thick pubic hairs. Once she's at the base of his cock, she points the shrink ray at herself again and shrinks down to only an inch. Watching the massive shaft expand before her more than what she has been used to sends a lustful shiver down her spine. Before she could hardly hug around the cock and touch her hands together. Now she can lay down and have room to move. The heart begins pounding fast as she draws closer to the penis's head, slopping through sensual fluids still drying around his shaft. The ground beneath her begins to tremble as the stimulation from her movements are still registering to Aaron's nervous system. Slowly the shaft begins to rise, with each rush of blood to the cock making it throb. 


Just as Kimberly reaches the head, the throbbing cock is at full mast. She looks back to Aaron's sleeping face at the other end of his chest that's like a vast plain. He is still out cold, but his subconscious is aware of the stimulation, causing his body to twitch ever so lightly. She returns her attention to his cock head, looking directly at its "mouth." This was her target. Her mind has been so full of sex and debauchery that she had to go even further than size play. She wanted to be eaten by his monstrous cock, pulled down deep inside to feed its belly; his balls. Her body moved on its own as she couldn't sit still anymore. Reducing down even further to a quarter inch, the size of his slit is now bigger than her. The manly musk of Aaron's manhood was strong enough as it was, but now it was completely overpowering Kimberly's sense of smell as it floods and envelops her. 


Slowly dipping in her left foot into the moist slit, she lets out a moan.


"Oooh noooo! Someone help me!" she feigns terror. "This monster is going to eat me whole!" 


Sitting down, she puts in her other foot and pushes in her legs down to her knees into the urethra.


"Ahhhh! Help!"


As she pushes herself down to her waist, she can feel the titanic cock pulsate around her. She feels her own womanhood tremble as the pulsating flesh massages her body, and it almost feels as if it's trying to pull her in. Biting her lip, she pulls the trigger and shrinks down even more to 1/16th of an inch tall. As she reduced down in size, the slit grew in size, causing her to easily slip down further where the world outside disappeared. 


"Nooo!~ This monstrous cock is going to swallow me whooole!


As the tunnel seemed to get tighter, Kimberly did not hesitate to shrink down further again, this time going down to 1/32th of an inch tall. Now she was practically falling, having to use her arms and legs to slide down the chasm. The heat became more intense the further she went, and in a moment of weakness, she slipped. There was no stopping her descent as the lining of the urethra were too slick. She was equal parts terrified and thrilled as she plummeted down, holding tightly to her shrink ray. Bouncing off the walls and being thrown around, she lost all sense of direction. It felt like forever as she is mercilessly thrown deeper. 


Having come to an abrupt stop, Kimberly composes herself and begins crawling. She doesn't know where she ended up until she approaches a sphincter at the end of the tunnel. Pushing herself through the tight hole, she falls and splashes into a warm, thick liquid. Having getting some of it in her mouth, she knew exactly what it was.

"Semen! I'm in his balls!" she yells out ecstatically. "Oooh noo! The monsterous cock ate me alive and it's going to digest me! <3"


The sounds of her fake screams lightly echoed inside the chamber. Kimberly has now gone into overdrive as she pictures Aaron's massive balls in her head, knowing that now she is inside one of them. She dives into the semen, allowing it to completely soak her. As she comes up for air, she happily swallows whatever got in her mouth. But she felt something weird, like something living. Spitting it out onto her free hand, she sees a tadpole like creature that's about two inches long. Her eyes widen as she realizes that it's sperm. Her body twitches in excitement as she swims amongst Aaron's sperm, unbeknownst to him. There was only one thing she could do at a time like this: shrink some more. 


The euphoria felt each time she shrunk down was amazing. The thousands of docile sperm begin expanding in size until they reach the same size as her: roughly .002 of an inch tall. Her heart was aflutter the smaller she got. The seminal fluids may have gotten more dense but that did not worry her whatsoever since she could still swim in the hot, soupy liquid. Many times she dove underneath the surface, basking in the heat. After several dives and slurping up what made it in her mouth filled her belly. Using her free hand, she vigorously rubbed her clit and spread her lips wide, allowing the fluids to flood her vagina. And because the sperm are now the size of her, there's no risk of getting pregnant. After an unknown amount of time, Kimberly laid back on the thick semen, slowly rubbing away.

---


A rumble shook the entire chamber of Aaron's testicle, throwing Kimberly under the surface of the semen. As she emerged, she assumed that the drug wore off and Aaron got up, causing his balls to sway back and forth as he walked. The excitement she felt as she floated in balls, unaware to him, was incredible. The feint sounds of the outside world reverberated through the walls of orbs. After hearing the sound of a clang, the sounds of torrential liquid flooding could be heard from above. Then the sounds of water splashing was heard. He was taking a piss. Kimberly could only bite her lip and continue to feel herself up. This was the best feeling in the world. She's so happy she found Aaron and stepped away from Oscar. 


Kimberly continued to swim as Aaron went about his morning, the chamber of his testicle swaying. She zoned out as she swam about, rubbing against sperm every chance she got. Though her ears perked up when the rumblings of his voice reverberated through his body, though she could not understand a word he was saying. Then there was another voice, or more feminine one.

Suddenly the world began to fall for a brief moment before coming to a crash, pushing Kimberly deep in the fluids. The world swung around then that motion too came to an abrupt end. Resurfacing, she looked around and noticed the walls of the testicle were moving, as if they were being massaged from the outside. Then all around, the horrific, loud sounds of slurping echoed all around. Kimberly's worst fears were realized as Aaron is having his cock and balls serviced by another woman. And right now, his balls are in that woman's mouth and she sucks away at them, lathering her tongue all over. 


Though there is still a part of her enjoying this, the fear began to take over. The sperm around her started to become active as Aaron's body reacts to the stimulation. As the slurping stops and the massaging starts up again, the countless sperm begin swimming violently, often times slamming harshly into her. Even with all the pandemonium, she still has a firm grip on her shrink ray. The relentless sperm continue crashing into her which spells doom for her. The ensuing chaos causes her to aim the ray at herself and pulling back the trigger. 


"Oh shit! Oh fuck! No no no!"

The world around her began expanding once more, and the sperm began to dwarf her in size until they became the size of massive whales. While frantically trying to reset the dials to regain some of her size back, a massive sperm plows into her, throwing the ray away from her hands. Pain shoots through her body as she is stuck to the sperm as it furiously swims, crashing into others. Eventually she slips away, only to be hit by another, and then another. The sounds of fellatio echoes loudly as the monstrous cock is being devoured by an even bigger beast. 


As Kimberly is continuously assaulted by the sperm, the chamber begins to shake violently, the pressure inside changing drastically. Then in an instant, everything inside is brutally expunged back through the tube Kimberly arrived in. At break neck speeds, she and thousands of sperm shoot through Aaron's cock and launch into a moist cave. Torrential amounts a cum submerge Kimberly deep as it begins to pool on the woman's tongue. As the cock retracts, light floods in as the woman present the load of cum to Aaron. Kimberly resurfaces just in time to see the outside world from inside this mystery woman's mouth. She yells out Aaron's name is he is seemingly looking at her, though it reality, he's admiring the amount of cum he managed to produce overnight. Then slowly his face disappeared behind the closing lips as the tongue began to raise, forcing Kimberly and the ocean of cum to the woman's gullet that happily accepts the substance. In a moment, the woman gulps it all down.

Having been eaten once earlier by Aaron's cock, Kimberly now finds herself being eaten a second time orally. This time around, she's much tinier and the tube that leads to the belly is larger. She and the cum quickly splash into the stomach acids. The sperm that were still alive began dying the moment they touch the corrosive liquids. Kimberly didn't fare any better. As the cum became saturated in acids, her skin instantly began to itch and burn as it wasted no time trying to break her body down. The pain began to become even more unbearable as the protective layers of cum washed away. She cried out as her body began to melt, the feeling in the legs gone as they have now been disintegrated. The pain and stress became too much as she slipped into eternal unconsciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

It Appears This Story May Not Be Over Quite Yet.


Hope You Enjoyed This Tale. 

Please Leave A Review And Let Me Know What You Think!