- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you've been reading, you will know what a "working" day means. GTS pov to return next chapter. I could add more "action" into this chapter, I glossed over 7 unnamed girls, I figured five would be enough, but if you would like to see it, please let me know.

Anthony strode through the hall in search of work. Clusters were beginning to form, and he looked around for some girls that took his fancy. Typically, groups of women would form and a man would ask them if they wanted to work with him that day. Should they accept, and they usually would, the man would stay there working all day, the girls were responsible for finding more partners for him should he be up to it. The women in each group varied in age, count, and appearance, as Anthony was a fairly attractive young man, he rarely had groups refuse him. Only a few groups were working already, so he had first pick.

A week into his stay here, he had learned this hall had only been chosen once, very early on, he assumed it was the choosing that the elder had survived through. The survivors had since implemented the current system, and everyone worked to make sure it never happened again. It wasn’t perfect, but trying to reorganize the system based on new ideas when everyone’s lives depended on their continued success… was a hard sell. Everyone knew they had to do their part. Almost no one griped, women only worked once a day, and many men were... more than eager to “do their part” to ensure the survival of the hall. Even those that were less than eager did their duty. Anthony had actually met a gay couple during his first month, those poor guys suffered through their fate and did their jobs admirably, the entire hall respected them immensely for it and, as far as Anthony knew, no group of women had ever refused either of them.

Anthony walked through unfamiliar faces, he had rarely been to this area. The halls were massive, it was hard to get a definitive count, but a single hall could contain tens of thousands of people. Normally he was near the corner closest to the door, but today he had ventured all the way to the center. He prefered to stay near the wall facing the door. Knowing when the titans were present was better than the ignorance provided by residing deeper in the hall. Not everyone shared his opinion, and the wall facing the door was actually less crowded than further in.

However, “less crowded” did not mean “uncrowded”, he still had to walk with trepidation, careful to not step on anyone sitting or laying on the ground.

Anthony cleared his mind, focus! He thought. There is work to do.

His eyes scanned around him, and he saw… thirteen, maybe fourteen groups, six were working already, so he scanned those that were unoccupied. He disregarded the groups of three, he could handle more, so his search narrowed down to the three groups that had five or more women each. One group was composed of six somewhat older women, not particularly his fancy, plus they tended to prefer not being with boys that could be their sons’ ages. The two other groups of five were closer in age to him. One near the wall and the other further in. He approached the wall group, preferring the view.

“Hello.” Anthony approached and offered greetings.

All eyes in the group turned to him, judging him from their seats on the floor, he always hated this part, but figured it was just part of the process.

A raven haired girl stood and approached him.

“You are… the outsider, right?” the raven haired girl asked, “we haven’t seen you here before. Normally you’re over near the door side corner, no?”

“Yea,” he replied sheepishly, “Usually anyway, I wanted to venture out a bit further today, ya know? See the hall.”

She looked him up and down, smiled at him, and looked back at her group. “Well?” she asked.

“Too scrawny!” blurted out a slightly thicker and quite well-endowed blonde.

“Triss! That’s so rude!” the girl next to her hissed, a smaller redhead with freckles, probably the youngest in the group.

“What? I calls ‘em as I see ‘em.” The larger girl spouted back.

The redhead shot the larger girl a glare, and beamed up at Anthony.

“Ignore her, outsider, we’d be happy to work with you today.” she smiled.

“Any other comments or concerns?” The raven haired girl asked, she seemed to be in charge.

“Nope! No concerns!” called out the fourth girl.

“He’s fine.” The fifth answered.

“Well,” the raven haired girl turned to him, “there you have it. You’re welcome here with us, please, sit.” she gestured to an open spot between the small redhead and an average sized brunette.

As he took a seat, the redhead leaned over and sized him up.

“Oh! He’s pretty big!” She turned Triss, the larger girl, for confirmation.

“He’s average at best and you know it, Ash!” Triss declared after getting a good look at him herself.

“Please excuse both of them,” the fourth girl, a strikingly attractive brunette beside him, spoke out, melodically. “They love to disagree with each other.”

“Only because you’re so boring, Liz!” the redhead spouted back.

“Her name’s ‘Elizabeth’ could she ever not be boring?” the well-endowed blonde agreed.

“So true, Triss, so true!”

The redheads voice was pretty shrill, at least in Anthony’s opinion.

“So…” the raven haired girl began, “my name is Zaya, you know Liz, Triss, and Ash.” she stated indicating the brunette, the blonde, and the redhead, “and this is Morgan.” she finished, gesturing toward the final girl, a blonde sitting across from him. Morgan waved genially at him, and he smiled back.

“So, girls, who’s first?” Zaya asked.

“Me! I’m going!” Ash was on her feet in an instant, she grabbed Anthony and dragged him over to the wall. She pointed out to his bunker that was still on top of the table. The larger titan would sometimes study it for some unknown purpose.

“You came from that, right! What was it like?” She was a ball of energy, it seemed, while she pointed with one hand she had already grasped Anthony’s sensitive bits with the other to prep him.

“Ah, well, it was smaller, stuffier than in here too, we only had a few thousand people, but it was built to be durable so everything was hard, physically I mean, not like how it is here.”

“Whoa, that’s crazy!” the redhead said with exasperation. Her hands unclasped his member and she positioned herself facing away from him with her hands on the wall, she bent over so that her butt stuck out, inviting him to position himself behind her. He rubbed his member against her sex for a brief moment, and she pointed at the top of what remained of the bunker as he entered her and started moving.

“What’s that do?”

Anthony drew his gaze from his hips rhythmically slapping into hers and instead squinted into the distance, “I think that’s what’s left of the ventilation system,” he said, “it’s what we used to get fresh air down into my old hall, it was pretty deep down.”

“Woo- oh! Wow!” She gasped in the middle as she received a particularly strong thrust.

He had one of his hands on her shoulder, the other on her hip, his thrusts increasing in power as he began to get into the swing of working.

She turned back to look at him, her butt jiggling as he pushed into her, she was smiling.

“That’s so cool! Tell me more!”



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Ash, I dunno what’s going on in your head, but he is not big and he is certainly not great, I can barely feel a thing!”

“He felt huge from behind! You should’ve let him do you! When he finished and just pressed me into the wall… wow!”

Triss, the larger blonde, was on him now, carrying on a conversation with Ash. She was facing away from him as he lay on his back, all he could see was her ass bouncing up and down on top of his crotch, his hands grasped her cheeks, but she paid them no mind. She had been complaining, loudly, about how inadequate he was since they started, suddenly Anthony had an idea. He moved his thumb and…

“As if that would have made a difference! Honestly, even Robert was better and he’s- Mmm-ahh!” she squealed out.

Anthony had taken his thumb and started working circles around her butthole. Her moans poured out, and all the other girls doubled over, giggling and laughing at how quickly his thumb had provoked a reaction from her body despite how “inadequate” he was according to her words.

She growled, grabbing his hands as she smashed her hips down with force, grinding into him with aggression, her cheeks ground his stamina into dust, and he came within a minute.

“Quick shot.” She spat out, standing up from him, semen leaking down her leg.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



He was with Elizabeth now, like Triss had done before her, she was riding him, facing away. Her brown hair streaming down her back, a darker shade than Liliane’s, but still beautiful. She had actually asked him to do what he did to Triss, so his thumb was circling her rear entrance as she moaned.

“Wow Triss!” Ash began, “she’s making almost as much noise as you!”

“Shut it, pipsqueak!” Triss rattled out, putting the much smaller girl into a headlock until her face was as red as her hair.

“Give! Give! I give!” she sputtered out, tapping onto the larger girl’s arm before Triss released her.

Morgan, the quiet blonde, approached Anthony while the other two argued.

“I’m going next, could you help me get ready?”

“Sure, if I can!” he gasped out, Elizabeth hadn’t stopped her humping. “I’ve only got my one hand, though.”

“That won’t be necessary.” Morgan smiled down at him as she placed one foot on either side of his head, he had no time to protest before her hips descended, and she straddled his face with her crotch. His face full of sex, he lasted a few more minutes, but before long his hands groped at Liz’s waist, and he thrust into her, cumming with force.

“Careful there, Morgan, you might kill him.” Zaya laughed out.

“Mmmm, not anymore,” Morgan hummed as her pussy finally left Anthony’s face. She took Liz’s position over his crotch, inserted his penis into herself, and immediately got to work.

Anthony’s eyes followed Morgan’s hips as she worked his member in and out of herself, her natural lubricant mixing with the semen left over from previous ejaculations to form silky strands that stretched as she pulled away and collapsed as she pushed him back into her, Zaya chimed in from above.

“You’ve got some stamina, outsider.”

His gaze shifted from Morgan’s rear to see Zaya standing over him, her ass and pussy preparing to smother him, like how Morgan had just before.

“You ready?” She queried.

“Do I have a choice?” He gasped out.

Zaya didn’t respond, instead she smiled down at him as she lowered her hips onto his face, and worked to get herself ready for her turn.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anthony was on top of Zaya now, tired of having been manhandled by three girls in a row, he wanted a bit of control. She was similar to Liliane in a way, she didn’t make much noise and acted… very normal, even when in the middle of sex.

“So, outsider,” she breathed out into his face, “I hear you’ve got a girlfriend.”

“A little one! Even smaller than Ash.” Morgan added.

“Hey!” he heard a shrill voice shout out.

“It’s true, it’s true! She’s a tiny one.” Zaya said to Ash. “So, outsider, what’s her name?”

“Liliane?” he said her name as a question, he was… preoccupied, not really thinking straight.

“Is that her name? She was the one chosen and then returned, right? What’s she like?” Zaya asked, genuine curiosity tinging her words.

“Liliane is…” he thought for a moment, “special. She’s kind, determined, ever since I got here she’s-” but he was interuppted.

“Liliane, Liliane! Oh Liliane! My muse! My love!” He heard Triss mock him from somewhere out of his vision. She still wasn’t happy about how he had messed with her.

“I hear he only lets her be with him, doesn’t let her work with anyone else, is that true, outsider?” one of the other girls asked, he didn’t know who.

“What? No, I mean… maybe? I just-” his voice defensive, he was interrupted again.

“Relax, outsider, it’s good you found something joyful in our hall. I’m glad she accepted being with only you.”

“Accepted being with only me? Is that abnormal?” He asked, genuinely curious.

“Fairly so, yes” Zaya replied, her breasts bouncing with each of his thrusts, “there’s precious little else to do other than, well, this.” She gestured toward where their bodies met, their parts rubbing into each other.

“It would get awfully boring being with just one man, I would never do it.”

“That’s because you're wild, Zaya!” Ash chimed in.

“Maybe so.” She smiled back. “You almost done, outsider?” Her question accented by her hands working their way long his back, pushing him into her, harder, faster.

“Almost.” He grunted, pushing her thighs apart as he worked.

“Good, Liz should be back pretty soon with some more girls…” her words paused as he thrust into her a final time. Pumping his semen into her, he stayed like that for a moment before he withdrew, a sticky white line connecting their genitals, hers overflowing with semen, his slick with her arousal.

She smiled. “An impressive amount for a fifth shot. I’ve heard you can handle being with fourteen girls in a day. I think I’d like to see that.”



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In the end, he only had sex with twelve women. Zaya was a bit disappointed, but only teased him about it a little. Ash, and two other girls that Morgan found, told him to come back soon when he left. Now he was making his way back to Liliane. He noticed the two titans changing into their normal regular clothes outside the hall, their lips moved, but he heard no sound. He wondered what they could be speaking about until he noticed himself coming up on where Liliane sat, her back to the wall, and his curiosities about the titans cleared from his mind. She looked up at him with doe like eyes. Her face scrunched up, and she sniffed him.

“You smell like you did good work.” She observed plainly.

“Yeah,” he grabbed some water and tried to wash himself, “Some of the girls sat on my face, I absolutely reek of sex.”

“Sex?” she asked, the word unfamiliar to her.

“Oh, uh, it’s a word meaning when men and women are with each other.”

“Oh.” She chimed quietly, “Then yes, you do absolutely reek of sex.” She turned to look at him as he sat down beside her. “How many?” She asked.

“Twelve.”

She rested her head on his shoulders, “Good work today.”

“Thanks.” His voice exhausted, his mind flickered back through the day’s events, and he remembered what Zaya’s words to him.

“One of the girls today told me that being with one man every day is strange, but you have been with me every day since I came here, why?” He wasn’t sure what her answer would be.

She raised her head from his shoulder and looked at him.

“You were new, and the elder told me to be with you.” She sounded somewhat confused.

“Yeah, but I didn’t know that was abnormal, why didn’t you, I dunno, tell me you wanted to go be with some other men?”

“Oh,” she said in understanding, “you wanted to be with me whenever we awoke, so I complied. I did not mind.” She paused for a moment, thinking of what to say next.

“I like you, you are good to be with.”

Anthony didn’t really know how to respond. He was happy she liked him as more than a working partner, but there was still a sadness etched into her face. He knew that her earlier anxiety still festered within her, and that he had no way of fixing it… unless…

“Liliane, lay down on your side, I’ve got an idea.”

“What? Umm… okay.” She complied, lying down onto her side. Anthony positioned himself over her hips and stroked himself. As his member became erect, it started to rub against her butt with his pumps.

“Anthony? What are you doing?” After a few moments, and with only his heavy breathing as a response, she realized what was rubbing up against her rear. “Are you sure?” a tinge of fear in her tone. “My leg is still…” her voice faded away, she had prepared herself for the pain of regular intercourse earlier, but she hadn’t prepared herself for it now.

“It won’t hurt, I promise, trust me.” He puffed out as he stroked himself with his arm.

“Okay… I trust you.” Her voice was a whisper, but it was honest, she really did trust him.

Anthony’s orgasm approached, as he got closer he double-checked their positions and at the precipice of finishing, he went for it. As delicately as he could, he spread her butt to expose her vagina, he quickly and deftly entered into her and immediately ejaculated. He stayed perfectly still as he pumped her full of semen, lest he shake her and cause her pain.

“Did you… finish?”

He extracted himself from her, semen connecting them for a moment before breaking, his seed spilling down her left butt cheek.

“Sure did!” He smiled down at her as he helped her back into a sitting position and took a seat beside her.

“You… worked yourself, and then finished in me?” She asked innocently.

“Yep! You’ve worked today, Liliane, and doing this we can work every day from here on out!” He absolutely beamed at her, but… she didn’t seem relieved.

“Anthony…” she began sheepishly, “that is not how it is done.”

“Wait, what? What do you mean?”

She gave him a bitter grin. “A hall beside us tried that. It was a new, more efficient way for men to be with women. They were chosen the very next cycle.” Her smile faltered. “The titans must not think it is valid. My grandmother told me when I was younger, as a cautionary tale against changing the system…”

“I, but,” Anthony stuttered out, “that’s bullshit! The end result is the same!” He was fuming, his solution for Liliane’s woes sputtered out as soon as it came.

Liliane said nothing, she just resumed her position leaning against him, it seemed to be the only comfort he could give her.

They sat there for a time, her body leaning on his. Eventually the two titans outside finished their conversation, the lights went out, and they laid down to sleep; Anthony was on his back, with Liliane on her left side over his right arm. Before they fell asleep together, Liliane whispered.

“Anthony?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you,” she kissed him on the cheek, “for trying.”